Thursday, July 2, 2015

Power Guild Episode 79 Grand Magic Games part 2 The Strongest Guild in X791.


A/N:I am sure that I mention my opinion on Sabertooth back in the beginning of this story. I am not going easy on them. I am honest with you because I don't like them during the games. I am going to be nice to Lucky, Steve, Lora, and Athena. I mean Minerva's rampage on Lucy is weird. I read the manga and she attack her for friendship, the English dub, Minerva attacked Lucy for saying that her guild is number one, and the Japanese version she attack Lucy for feelings? I don't get it. So no mercy to them folks.

On a grassy plain with some ruins, two men were sitting there. The one on the left looked to be about 21 years old. He had spiky blue hair and golden like eyes. He was wearing a outfit showing off that he was a strong wizard. The person on his right or left on how you look at it is 19 years old. He has long black hair and green eyes. His right eye is covered by hair and he is wearing all black. The two sat there for a while.

"So Steve, did you hear the news?" said the older one. The younger one aka Steve said,"You finally learned to shut up Chad?". "Nah man. They return." said Chad. "Who?" said Steve. "You know the core members of Heroes for seven years ago." said Chad. "I don't care but you are going to annoy me about it." said Steve. "You are excited to see Bob back in action aren't you? I mean you were a fan back in the day." said Chad. "That was a long time ago." said Steve.

At the Magic Council HQ in Carran. Ira and Noah are talking with Jim. "Ira. How is Robert and his friends from seven years ago doing? I know that you went to go talk with him a week ago. You also told him and his daughter from the future about New Dynasty." said Jim. "He and the others seemed to be doing just fine. Aren't you happy Noah?" said Ira. "I couldn't care about them Ira. So what did you need from us Jim?" said Noah.

Jim smirked as he said,"Nothing has happened in the years that they have been gone. We have kept a very close eye on the newest top guild in the land right now Monsters. The big three dark guilds New Dynasty, Underworld, and Wicked Genocide have been quiet.". "I can't believe you think this Jim. I mean Heroes couldn't have caused this silent period. You actually think that they caused the peace and quiet." said Noah.

The two men laughed at Noah as Jim said,"They are quite the bunch.". "Indeed." said Ira. "So do you think Heroes will cause some trouble?" said Noah. The older man walked off as Noah said,"What the hell?!". "Calm down. We better get going back to work." said Ira. The two men walked off as Noah said,"So do you think that?". "Who knows but I have a feeling that they will stop said trouble in the near future." said Ira. Noah sighed at his co worker.

At the Heroes's new guild hall aka a farm house. Team Power was talking with Jaime, Tricia, Cecil, June, and Issac. Charlie was here too but he was trying to find the perfect job. "So Jaime? Who are these Monsters guys?" said Bob. "They are incredibly strong. They even passed Bloody Darkness and Thunder Wolves in strength." said Jaime. "They sound like pretty fun rivals for me to beat. I've never heard of them until right now." said Kurt.

Cecil said,"Well Kurt. Seven years ago, they were just a weak guild.". "So what made them so strong in the first place?" said Scampers who was being hugged by Ella who liked him. Tricia made her let go as Issac said with a smirk,"It was seven strong members along with their guild master who made them number one in Meca.". "Wow. So what rank is Heroes?" said Ana. "You don't want to know Ana." said June, Rose, and Dawn.

"I feel like we can get back to the top." said Allison. "Yeah. I mean we have two wizard saints in our guild or family. I know that we can do it." said Stella. "I know that you two love your Bobby but here is the thing. One of the seven members are a wizard saint." said Issac. "He sounds like fun. Lets go kick some but!" said Kurt who made his fist glow. Bob knocked him out as Cecil sighed. "Big brother Kurt is a little kid sometimes." said Ella. "He sure does." said Tricia.

Later on, Tanya walked into the Guild Hall. She saw Bob with Stella, Allison, and Kurt. Scampers took Dawn, Rose, and Ana on a shopping trip. "So have you guys seen Darin?" said Tanya. "Does someone missed their daddy?" said Kurt. Bob threw him against the wall as Stella said,"I thought he would get the hint by now.". "You need to remember Stella. It is Kurt." said Bob. "He is with Master Ax and Master Marie plus Jo." said Allison.

Kurt got up from Bob's attack and he said,"You guys don't think him and my mom? I don't want to be Tanya's little brother. She would do horrible things to me.". "Can I hurt him Bob?" said Tanya. "You can go nuts." said Bob. Kurt was in pain as the three girls talked. Bob thought,"I wonder if Gramps is retiring. I mean his family excluding Mordred is in the same guild with him. Oh well, I will support him no matter what.".

Back at the old Guild Hall, Jo was with the first and second master plus Darin. "So why are we here in the first place? I didn't know we had this here." said Jo. "Yes because it is a super secret Jo." said Marie. She was floating around as Darin said,"Trust me. It is really shocking to say the least.". "You have been here before?" said Jo. "Right before the S Class trials. Bob as well. My son and his lovely wife doesn't know this exist either." said Ax.

The two former Guild Master stood there as Darin said,"I get why you should this to me and Bob but Jo? I mean she is a strong wizard but Guild Master worthy?". Jo hit him as Marie said,"I mean she is a wizard saint just like Bob and Third Master.". "Very funny First Master. We picked her due to her and Darin being a perfect couple and also Bob thought it was a good idea." said Ax. The two did something as the door opened.

Jo was shocked as she said,"Wow.". "I know right? It is freaking sweet! I mean your mind is blown right?" said Darin. "Yep and you know what this means right?" said Ax. "What?" said the two. Marie smiled as she said,"You two are going to be the next Guild Masters of Heroes! Isn't that great?". The two said in unison,"Are you serious!? What about your grandchildren?!". "Yeah. Bob is too young to be Guild Master and X isn't a mage of this guild." said Ax.

"Isn't Bob like 400 years old? He would be perfect." said Darin. "You are right Darin but that is Bob's demon half Chaos. Bob and Chaos are way different people. I mean big bro is nice and Chaos is too." said Marie. She was trapped in a loop of comparing Bob to Chaos as Ax said,"Anyway, have fun. We will annouce you two being guild master in a week.". The two were gone as Jo said,"So what are we going to do?".

Darin shrugged as he said,"I got no clue. I mean being Guild Master ain't my style.". "Same here. I've an idea if you are up for it." said Jo. "Shoot. You got me interested Kurt's mom." said Darin. "Call me Jo." said Jo. She grabbed his hand and the two walked off from the sacred place underneath the old building which is foreclosed. Even with the Inferno's money, they couldn't keep it for the seven years which they have been gone.

Back at the grassy plain, Chad and Steve were still talking about the past. "Man. Remembering the past is bring back some good memories isn't it? You were Johnny's apprentice back then and you were at this level." said Chad. He held out his right hand and it was about 5 feet from the ground. "I don't care. They took a different path so don't cling onto to the past Chad. Time change people and you should remember that." said Steve.

Chad saw a wizard with a bow and arrow. "I found you! Die!" said the wizard. He fire two arrows as Steve sliced one with his sword and Chad ate one. The wizard went back as he said,"It can't be?! No way!". Chad said,"Thanks for the meal. Holy Roar!". He fire a very powerful roar destroy the wall and the wizard. "Shoot. I used too much power didn't I Steve?" said Chad. "Shut up." said Steve. The wizard said,"It is the two Slayers of Monsters! Chad  the Light and Steve the Dark!".

He ran off in fear as Chad said,"Hey! Are you just going to leave you friends behind?". Steve looked back and he saw the several wizards that he and Chad defeated. "He is in a Dark Guild Chad." said Steve. "But." said Chad. Steve sighed as the two heard,"I think Chad went a little overboard didn't he Lucky?". "Lucky thinks so too!" said another voice. Chad saw his and Steve's Chreax partner Larry and Lucky.

Larry had red fur and he was wearing a jacket while Lucky was wearing a light ping frog suit over his fur which is a light blue color. "Hey you two." said Chad. He highfied Larry who said,"Those other Slayer in Heroes got nothing on you.". "Do you think me and Chad could beat Bob Lucky? It is a dumb idea but we know these two." said Steve. "Why are you so cold to us Steve?" said Larry and Chad. He hit the two as Lucky said,"Lucky thinks that is a bad idea.". The four walked off.

Next time,
Some Big things happen at the Guild Hall.  

Events/Battles:
On a grassy plain, two men talk about the Strohx Team return after seven years.
Jim talk with Noah who is depressed and Ira about recent events involving the Bael Alliance and Heroes's main team being back.
Team Power (Bob, Allison, Stella, Kurt, Rose, Ana, Scampers, and Dawn.) learn from Jaime, Tricia, Cecil, June, Ella, and Issac about the new top guild in Meca aka Monsters.
Tanya is wondering where Darin is.
Ax and Marie show Jo what is under Heroes's basement along with Darin.
Back at the grassy plain, the two men met up with a dark wizard.
The two are revealed to be the two Slayers of Monsters and we meet their Chreax companions.

No comments:

Post a Comment