Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Power Guild Episode 100 Grand Magic Games part 23 Battle of Intense Feelings!


A/N:A weird title but it makes sense we have the battle where we have the guy in the kitty suit be revealed. We all knew who it is has but Bob and the others didn't. So take that logic. I mean we did reach 100 and I do have some ideas for the next arc. It isn't the Sun Village but it is a filler arc. I may or may do it due to me being very lazy. So enjoy.

Bob sat there and he thought,"I need to talk Sivarth.". His eyes glowed a bright red as Kurt said,"So what is he doing?". "Don't ask me. I stop trying to understand him." said X. "He is trying to take to his inner dragon." said Allison. "So let me get this straight. Bob has a dragon inside of him. It does explain his unnatural strength but a dragon?!" said Nick. "Let me guess Wild?" said Johnny. "No. It is just strange. I mean dragons are dead." said Nick.

Melody said,"What about Milorth?". "Yeah. I can't forget about that bastard. I mean he tried to kill us and those new slayers think they can take him. They must be crazy. I wish I was facing them so bad or that Nancy girl." said Python. "Yeah. I do as well but you and Johnny are up against Romeo and Claude. Are you two ready for them?" said Myra. "No need to worry. We work as a great team." said the two.

Bob saw the dragon king right in front of him and the dragon said,"Good day Bob. We haven't talked recently. Do you have something on your mind?". "A lot in fact. So when were you going to tell me that you knew Milorth?" said Bob. Sivarth said,"Well. He did try to kill a lot of my kind. I don't like being reminded of the past.". "I understand. So do you know the dragons who raised Chad and Steve because I know that they had something to do with their personalities." said Bob.

Sivarth said,"I do Bob. They were both good friends of mine. Briam the Shadow dragon raised Steve while Verioth the Light/Holy dragon raised Chad. I don't know why and how they died. I was living in you until you accepted your true destiny.". "I see. I should go back to my friends." said Bob. "Don't forget this Bob. You'll have our strength." said Sivarth. Bob said,"I know.". He was gone as he open his eyes.

He saw Allison looking directly at him. He blushed as she said,"He is back. You almost missed the first match.". He got up and he saw that it was Adonis and Kitty vs Dean and Punk. Scampers stood there with Spike, Mark, and John. Scampers said,"So who do you think is in the kitty suit dad?". "I've no idea but his magic seems very familiar to me." said Mark. "Do you think he came from Prion Mr. Mark? I mean it isn't strange." said Spike. "I guess we have to keep an eye on him." said John.

Punk looked at the two and he said,"Hey Dean. We need to get serious in this fight. We need to win some points.". "Okay but don't doubt their strength. I would have liked to fight some cute girls more than these two." said Dean. Adonis said,"Friend. I think it is time for you to reveal yourself into the crowd of lovely ladies and the guys.". The kitty start to take off his helmet as Kevin said,"So who is under the suit? I mean we didn't know about it.".

He turned around to see Lana and Bruce kissing. Bruce is actually taller than Lana even with heels on. "Can you two stay focused!?" yelled Kevin. "Yeah. Master Adonis is about to reveal who is in under the suit." said Jane. The team got closer as the kitty took off his helmet. It was Donald as the crowd was shocked and their face was drain of emotion. "That is the cat from Prion." said Kurt who was shocked. "What the hell?!" said Python.

Spike said,"It can't be him. I thought he was with the others.". "This is so strange. He looks like that short guy." said John. "They must be the same person." said Mark. "I hope Bob can handle it." said Scampers. The two said,"Double Stud Muffin Attack!". Everyone was sick to their stomach from that dangerous attack as Allison said,"Two Adonis?". She fainted in Johnny's arms as he said,"Bob! She needs to wake up right?". 

He had a strange electric aura as he said,"I must hurt them both.". X held him back as Nick said,"So is that guy a member of Thunder Wolves?". Donald showed off his guild mark as Clifton said,"When I saw him, I just had to make him into a member.". "So how did he joined Thunder Wolves in the first place?!" said Scampers. "Now that is a fantastic question young Chreax." said Donald. "It was on a summer day from what I recall." said Adonis.

Dean got close to the skunk and he said,"Ice Spike!". Donald try to block the attack but he fell in the air. "Can this guy even fight?! I mean he fought against Jennifer and he lost badly!" yelled Kevin. "I know he can. He is me after all which means we share the same strength!" said Adonis. He was out cold as Kevin said,"He is completely out of commission! What the?!". Adonis was doing the scream as he said,"No Way!". Dean said,"Lets crush him. I have a date.". 

Punk said,"Right! Rock Punch!". He hit Adonis as Dean said,"Fire Spike!". He was burned as Adonis was in the air. "Adonis." said Donald. He looked at the Chreax and he said,"I knew bring you into this was stupid. You are a lover not a fighter.". "Lets finish this!" said Punk. "Right." said Dean. The two were about to hit Adonis as he said,"I guess it is time for me to win this. I dedicated this victory to the power of out bond!".

He gained a strong magic aura as Dean said,"What? He is so wild right now. It makes no sense.". "Is that his magic?" said Punk. He turned into a giant as his team said,"You can do it Adonis!". He said with gusto,"This is the power of a manly bond! Dreaming Blast!". Dean and Punk were capturing in the strange attack as they were knocked out. Their team and audience were shocked and Martin said with a confused look,"And we have our Winner Thunder Wolves.".

Allison said,"He won against Dean who is an S Class.". "That was wild." said Johnny. "Who knew that he could be so awesome?!" said Kurt. "Awesome is a stretch Kurt." said Bob. "Why did I even doubt him for a sec?" said Kevin. "He really is amazing." said Ralph. "And he is very amazing when it comes to be passionate." said Lana. He picked up Donald and the two were gone. "That was a battle for sure." said Martin. "It was a weird one." said Archie. "That is an understatement." said Clyde.

"Anyway, we have match number 2! It is Leon and Ivan of Bloody Darkness vs Krista and Mona of Amazons!" said Martin. The four walked out. Scampers turned to Jade and he said,"I'm just going to say this now Jade. I am going to root for Amazons because I have known Krista since the tower of Revival thing.". "Well, I'm going to be cheering for Bloody Darkness. They helped us out so many times in the past." said Jade.

Eric put his hand on her shoulder as he said,"That is very considerate of you.". "Yeah. We are going to cheer for Amazons because they are hotties." said Wayne. Jade saw Wayne, Fred, Victor, Charlie, Leroy, Jordan, Issac, and Eric have hearts for eyes as she sighed. "You can do this Krista! Ivan and Leon are tough opponents." said Allison. "So you are cheering for Amazons now?" said Nick. Both Johnny and Python were getting ready for their match.

Allison said,"Yeah. Me and her have been friends for a long time now.". X looked at Kurt and he said with a confused look,"So why aren't you cheering for your old friend Leon?". "Why should I? I mean we are rivals." said Kurt. "Didn't you cheer for our friends during their match? I don't get why he is acting like this." said Melody. "It is a guy thing." said Myra. "So Bob? What do you think about this match up?" said Nick.

Bob said,"Mona is stronger than she looks.". "What do you mean?" said Melody. "She hasn't reveal her blade yet and I have a gut feeling that the blade is dangerous. I hope Leon and Ivan can win this so I'm rooting for Amazons in a sense." said Bob. "Ah. That makes sense. I think." said Allison. Leon stood there and he said,"Keep your guard up Ivan. We need to keep our guard up for Mona and if I win, Melody will love up.".

Ivan sweatdropped as he said,"She is so not interested in you man.". "You don't know that. You are just jealous of our love." said Leon. "She likes Kurt now you." said Ivan bluntly. The emotion wizard blushed as Kurt looked away. Krista looked at the stands and she thought,"James could be out there just watching us.". "Krista." said Mona. She looked at the cat girl and she said,"I'll let you take care of them first. I will help if needed.".

Krista stood there as Toto said,"Begin!". "Seriously!? I guess we will be able to fight against Mona with ease. Fire Dragon Roar!" said Ivan. "Passion Eagles!" said Kurt. The attack went toward her and she dodged them. "Man. She is fast." said Archie. "I think it is those cat like movements of her." said Clyde. Krista said,"Capture Tube!". Leon destroy the tube with his Passion Claw as he said,"Come and fight us! Passion Lion!".

A lion went toward Mona as Krista destroy it with a tube. "Your opponent is me boys not her! Kitty Explosion!" said Krista. The two were blinded as Ivan said,"It was an fake out.". She appeared on his shoulders and Krista said,"Kitty Punch!". She started to punch him as Greg said,"Man. He is getting his but kicked out there.". "Yeah. I thought those two would be able to destroy her but they must be going easy on her since she is a girl." said Sonic.

She then slashed their faces with her claws as Tia said,"I really want don't want to be the laughing stock of the tournament.". "Yeah." said Tina. "You two better get focused or you two will get a spinning from me!" said Dana. Ivan said,"She is right. I need to got focused. Dragon Blast!". He fire the blasts out as Krista dodged them. "I got it. Passion Blizzard!" said Leon. A cold went over the arena as Krista shivered.

Mona thought,"He figured out that cat hates the cold. I guess he will be interesting.". "Let's finish her off. Passion Tiger and Passion Cobra!" said Leon. The cat girl ran into the way as Ivan said,"That has to hurt.". "Just like I will do to you." said Mona. She stood there as Leon said,"Passion Lance!". She dodged the attack as Ivan said,"Dragon Roar Lighting!". Mona blocked the attack with her sword and he was defeated with a strong hit from the back.

"Ouch. That had to hurt." said Leon. "It did." said Ivan. He was out cold as Mona said,"Your name is Leon isn't it? You once tried to bring back the demon Estrasum. I know that you would do anything to win a fight so why didn't you attack Krista even once.". "How about you fight me to get the answer Mona?" said Leon. She rushed toward him as Leon said,"Passion Dragonfly!". Several insect came out as she knocked them down and she hit Leon with her sword's hilt.

Kurt yelled,"Start fighting! Jo will be freaking embarrassed right now! You are her student aren't you Leon?! So do something!". Leon smiled as he said,"Thanks Kurt. I owe you. I was afraid of fighting Mona due to her strength but to prove that I am the better student and boyfriend to Melody, I have to win. Passion Gorilla, Passion Dragon, Passion Eagle, and Passion Giant! Lets see if you can handle my true power!".

The four came out as Mona thought,"You and your friend up there really on your passion for fighting or something like that to make your attack stronger but I have conviction. I have someone I need to kill and I will do it.". She rushed toward him dodged the four's attack which were massive as she hit on the head. He was out cold as his head was bleeding. "Leon!" yelled Kurt. Mona walked off as Bob said,"I need to defeat her soon or who knows what will happen.".

Next time,
The first battle between Monsters and Heroes begin with a bang!

Score:
1st Monsters. 110 points.
2nd Heroes 102 points.
3rd Bloody Darkness. 65 points.
3rd Amazons. 65 points.
5th Thunder Wolves. 49 points.
6th Cinco Gecko. 30 points.

Events/Battles:
The true identity of Kitty is revealed shocking everyone and making Bob and Allison almost faint.
1st Battle: Dean and Punk vs Kitty and Adonis.
2nd Battle: Leon and Ivan vs Mona and Krista.

A/N: So Power Guild was just an idea that I had since I love Fairy Tail as proven many times seen in this series alone. I almost gave up around the time I was doing Pokemon Journey but I kept going. I can't recall what made me kept going but I don't regret it. I have a lot of fun working on it but I want to make another series like this. Now it may or may not have Bob in there because well he is like my Mario in a sense, he has to be in every type of game out there.

Anyway, you may think that this should be in a update but I don't feel like working on one. Here is a thing about the new series which I am working on. It will have many references to Power Guild like a lot. I will try to add new characters but no promises. You might see some who haven't appeared in this one yet such a certain teen detective. I have a strange feeling that Fairy Tail is going to end soon and I plan to end Power Guild when that happens.

That won't happen under I get through writing the Sun Village, Tartortus, bits of Avatar, and the new one plus New Dynasty but this series will end. I have no clue about what I will do after but I hope it will be amazing. So enjoy reading 100 episodes of Power Guild and I don't counts the notes as episode due to the fact those are for me because I have a really bad problem with remembering who fought in what story.  

No comments:

Post a Comment