Friday, July 17, 2015

Power Guild Episode 95 Grand Magic Games part 18 The Power of Creation.


A/N:We're over 800 posts so I may get to 1,000 by 2016 at the rate that I am going for sure. I know that most of it is not original but I don't care anymore. I also wanted to explain one of Bob's spells which we see last time. An ultimate transformation is like a powered version of his original spell like the one seen last time which is the robot version of our hero.  We have a weird title but it actually has something to do with the battles.

Bob was sitting in the infirmary with Althea covering him with bandages. "I can't believe you would do something that stupid Bob. I mean you fought all 1,000 monsters and you lived." said Althea. Bob said,"I was trying to prove a point to Monsters. You must have heard about what happened last night right? I know what I did was crazy but it worked.". "Yes. You really are a devil aren't you Bob?" said Althea. 'I would prefer demon to be honest with you." said Bob.

The door opened up and Bob saw Ana, Rose, Scampers, Dawn, Allison, Stella, and Kurt standing in front of him. "Hey guys." said Bob. Ana and Rose hugged him and they said,"Don't do that to us big brother!". "They were both worried sick about you during the other event just like me and Stella were and you better not do that again Bob." said Allison. Kurt was scared of her anger as Bob said,"Sorry but I wanted to go all out. So who is up first for my team?".

"Casey. She is up against that girl who can use gravity just like Mona can. Rumor is that she learned her magic from Mona herself." said Stella. Kurt said,"That sounds like a sweet battle. I mean Brendan is battling against stinky today.". "Who is Stinky? Is he a prospector?" said Bob. "Who is big brother talking about?" said Rose. "Who knows with him?" said Stella and Allison. "Seriously. Who is this guy Scampers?" said Bob

 "Dwight of Villains. He is the one who mainly picked on Brendan during Search Bob. I guess you must have forgotten about this guy Bob." said Scampers. "Can you blame him? He was pretty much focused on seeking revenge on Monsters from what they did to Lora." said Dawn. "I hope she is okay you guys. She has nowhere to go." said Bob. "You all better get out there. To win this, you need to watch every battle." said Althea. The group was gone as Althea went back to work.

Brendan, Tanya. and Clara saw Ana, Allison, Kurt, and Stella walking toward them. "Hey guys. Bob doing alright?" said Brendan. "Yeah. He is going to be fine for his match. So have they started the first match?" said Allison who was looking at the arena. "So is the cat girl a friend of hers? I mean it looks that they are close." said Tanya. "Yep. They are from the same tower where dad met her. That story is so romantic." said Clara.

Krista stood there across from Wade as he said,"Time to get wild!". The bell rang as he started to spin around as Krista dodge it. "Who knew the big guy could move like that?!" said Martin. "You should not judge a book by its cover Martin." said Ira. "Capture Tube!" yelled Krista. The rope bounced off the man as Krista flew in the air. 'Krista!" yelled her team. "She is stronger than she looks you guys due to her having someone to defeat and she won't lose." said Mona.

Krista's eyes got fierce as Kurt said,"Anyone else noticed her eyes change?". "Yeah. She has this in the bag." said Allison. "Still not going to catch up to our score." said Ana. Krista landed as she said,"I will win! Kitten Explosion and Kitty Cannon!". The attack hit Wade as the second attack trapped the made in webs. The man was out as Krista said,"Did I win?". "And Krista of Amazons win the first match." said Clyde.

"I kinda feel bad for Cinco Gecko. They just have the worse luck." said Brendan. "So who is up next? I was only focusing on our team so I have no idea." said Kurt. "It is Bruce vs Claude." said Stella. "Is Claude a member of Monsters?" said Ana. "Yeah and he dominate Secret like no one business. Bruce better keep his guard up during this fight." said Allison. "You're right." said Tanya who was drinking some beer.

Bruce stood there and he said,"I won't let this be like Secret game Claude.". "Interesting. Bring it on." said Claude. The bell rang as Bruce said,"I won't let you fool me! Blizzard!". Claude was gone as he said,"That just a memory of me and I have memorize this spell.". Bruce looked for the man as Kevin said,"Where is that bastard!?". "Calm down Kevin. We don't have to worry about Bruce. He has this battle in the bag." said Adonis.

He stood there as Ralph said,"It is good to see you again Master. How is Alana doing?". "Your wife is going to be fine Ralph. I wonder how me and Jane are going to do in our match." said Adonis. "I wonder that too." said Kevin. Bruce found him as he said,"Gotcha! Snow Strike!". Claude was "hit" by the attack but it was a fake. 'That was a memory of me and they will haunted you boy." said the man.

Bruce saw Adonis in the bathtub appear as he said,"What are you doing here Master Adonis?". "You are dumb." said Claude. He kicked him to the ground as Adonis was shocked. "So what is that doing in his head?" said Lana. She grabbed him as Ralph said,"Yeah. We will like to know.". Adonis said,"I have no idea on where that came from.". "He seems truthful." said Kevin. Claude hit Bruce as Martin said,"And Bruce got hit!".

Bruce turned into snow as Claude said,"A fake.". "Frozen Storm!" yelled Bruce. Claude was covered in snow as Clyde said,"Ira. Bruce was a member of the Knight wasn't he?". "Yes he was. He started out at the same rank of me but he left. He joined up with Thunder Wolves and look at him now, he is quite the wizard." said Ira. "Frozen Fang!" said Bruce. Claude dodged the attack as he said,"I'm done with this battle with my Memory Magic.".

"Memory." said Leon. "That is a weird magic." said Kurt. "I wonder what this magic could be." said Anna. "It is an ancient magic." said Marie. Claude said with his fingers on his temple,"Time to face my Memory of Hellish Flames and Demon Hell!". The demons attacked Bruce as the fire burned him alive with a loud yell. He was done as the Chreax on Monster's side were happy. "And the winner is Claude and Bruce has been defeated!" yelled Martin.

Bob stood there with his team as X said,"Are you going to be able to fight?". "Yeah. So are you ready for your match?" said Bob. "Yes. Athena is a member of Monsters so I will keep my guard up against her." said Grim. "Grimmy gots it." said Myra. "Grimmy?" said Python. "Trust me. It is a better name than what she calls me." said Nick. "I don't want to know man." said Johnny. "Lets go Casey! Show him our power!" said Scampers.

Casey stood there across from Kelli as she said,"You are going down Heroes.". The bell rang which means the start of the battle. "Water Lance!" said Casey. A huge lance of water try to hit her but the girl dodged. "Too slow honey. Gravity Change! Speed and Strength Increase!" said Kelli. She tried to hit Casey but she was made of water so her attack were pointless. "And we have a pretty intense fight between the water girl and the amazon!" said Martin. "Quite." said Clyde.

Casey said,"Fine. Water Spikes!". Kelli was hit with the attack as Casey said,"Water Storm into Aqua Slicers!". The storm caught Kelli as the powered slicers sliced her. Kelli was out as Ira said,"And we have our winner!". Casey smiled as she said,"That was a close one.". "Shoot. You Heroes are pretty strong. I guess Mona will be defeating your king sooner or later." said Kelli. Casey was lost at what she said.

Ivan stood there across from Punk as Ivan thought,"This is going to be easy.". "You got this! Nothing can stop you!" yelled Leon. "We may be able to catch up to Bob and his team if we win." said Greg who moved up his glasses. The bell rang as Punk said,"Rock Punch!". Ivan made his wings as the mage tried to hit him. "Demon Claw!" said Ivan. He slashed Punk who said,"That attack did nothing to my wild soul! Rolling Kick!".

Ivan dodged the attack as he said,"Demon Roar!". The attack blasted the ground and Punk said,"That attack may be strong but it is nothing that my wild soul can defeat with ease! Rock Punk and Rolling Kick!". He combined both attacks into one knocked him into the ground as Tia was shocked. "He is getting owned out there." said Terry. "Never thought I would see the day." said Adrian. "Don't worry you guys. He is just getting started." said Leon.

Ivan stood up and he said,"Fine. I guess I have to get serious.". He turned into a dragon, demon, and human hybrid and he said,"Dragon Demon Roar of Fire!". The attack defeated Punk as Ivan return to normal. "And we have a Winner! Ivan of Bloody Darkness shows his true power as a wizard of one of the top guild in Meca." said Martin. "Yes and we have both Amazons and Bloody Darkness back in the tie zone." said Clyde. "Who will win the next match?" said Ira.

Kurt said,"So who is up next anyway?". "Adonis. He is up against the guy who lost transport on day 2." said Clara. "You mean Chad?" said Ana. "No. She means Rafael. He use the same magic as Steve who is a Slayer." said Allison. "So do you think that little wolf can win against him? Kevin, Bruce, and Ralph are strong but this guy looks weaker to the kitty to me." said Tanya. "I think he can do it you guys for sure." said Brendan.

Stella said,"You just don't want any member of Monster to win a battle.". Brendan nod as the bell for the fifth match rang. Rafael said,'Shadow Snakes. Bite down the fat one.". Adonis said,"It is time for you to feel the power of my Speed Perfume!". He dodge the attack which looked painful to the touch as Martin said,"And he dodged it! I wonder why he didn't use it during the Transport game at all if he had that speed.". "Our master just forgot that he had it in the first place." said Kevin.

Rafael said,"Stay still. Shadow Grip.". The Wolf was head in a shadow hand and Adonis said,"This is a battle perfume for sure.". "Shut up. Shadow Sword." said Rafael. He made a sword as Adonis said with a smile,"I hate to be a jerk but Power Perfume!". He grew muscles as he punched Rafael down to the ground knocking him out. Adonis was lost as Clyde said,"I guess he doesn't have a lot of what we call physical strength. Now lets commence with round 6!".

Bob said,"We need to watch this one.". "Why? I mean I get why because a member of Monsters is in this match but why?" said Johnny. "The wizard in question has magical power rivaling mine so I have a reason. I need to be ready for our fight with her and every member of her guild due to them to being a strong guild." said Bob. Ken stood there across Nancy as he said,"I am going to destroy you.". "You can try but I have someone to destroy for sure." said Nancy. She looked at Bob as the bell rang.

"Fire and Lighting Punch!" said Ken. Nancy stood there as Bob thought,"What are you doing?! You need to fight.". Nancy said,"Planet Burst.". The area around Jeff exploded as Martin said,"What was the attack?! It looked so dam strong.". "That looks to be a very powerful spell. Lets see Ken can come back from it with ease." said Clyde. Ken recovered as he said,"That was nothing. Lighting Punch of Pain!".

Nancy dodge the attack as Ken said,"Time for my Ultimate Punching Storm!". She dodged as Ira said with a confused look,"She is just playing him. I can tell. She should get serious already.". "If the great Ira insist, I shall. Universe Blast." said Nancy. The attack appeared as Ken was swallowed up. "What is that?" said Bob. The attack exploded as Ken was defeated and he was in critical condition. "I can't believe it. Nancy won with two very powerful attacks. Will anyone stop her?" said Martin.

Next time,
Some more battles with some weird outcomes.

Score after six matches on day 3
1st Heroes B. 86 points.
1st Monsters. 86 points.
3rd Heroes A. 73 points.
4th Amazons. 51 points.
4th Bloody Darkness. 51 points.
6th Villains. 37 points.
7th Thunder Wolves. 33 points.
8th Cinco Gecko. 29 points.

Events/Battles:
1st Battle: Krista vs Wade.
The rematch between the two from day one begins.
2nd Battle: Bruce vs Claude.
3rd Battle: Kelli vs Casey.
4th Battle: Ivan vs Punk.
5th Battle: Rafael vs Adonis.
6th Battle: Ken vs Nancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment