Saturday, July 11, 2015

Power Guild Episode 89 Grand Magic Games Part 12 Easy Victory


A/N:Welcome to the other half or third of the battle round. I haven't decide on how to do it. You will see maybe one to three dedicated to the battle rounds. It will be like that because I like battles. Events are okay but battles are my thing. It is why I am not a fan of things without a lot of a boring events but I like things with action. You now know why I love me stuff like Pokemon and Fairy Tail compared to the latest documentary. Lets begin because I just rambled. Also Cinco Hydra are not going to do well. Jennifer of Bloody Darkness is different from Jenny of Heroes. They have the same name but they are different.

X said,"So Johnny is up.". "Yeah. He is up against that Villain girl who looks like a ghost. I mean is that even possible." said Nick. "I think it is her magic." said Grim. "Yeah. It must be her Ghost magic you guys. I read about it once." said Myra. "Yeah. It is like Negate Magic but it turns the user into a ghost. It sucks." said Bob. "Johnny goes this right?" said Python. "Of course. He does. I mean I think his girlfriend, daughter, and Chreax partner are going to cheer loud." said Scampers.

Johnny walked into the arena and he saw his opponent. She is literally a ghost. "So you are a ghost because of your magic right?" said Johnny. She was quiet at that fact as Toto said,"And Begin the match!". Johnny made a metal sword and he slashed her. It went through him as Tamara said,"You can't hit a ghost dumb ass. I hope you can feel my Ghost Claw!". The attack slashed Johnny but he didn't get hurt due to his armor skin.

"And this match has neither wizards touching each other!" said Martin. "Well one is a ghost and that one down there is known for his offensive and defensive capabilities." said Clyde. "And he is pretty cute." said Lana. "You know that he has a girlfriend right?" said Clyde. "I know but it is in my nature as a member of Thunder Wolves." said Lana. "Ah. It looks that the judges love you. Time to face my Ghost Bomb!" said Tamara.

Johnny saw the bomb which looked like a Gengar and he said,"Metal Storm!". The several pieces of metal and it destroy the bomb. He looked around and he was hit by a punch by her. "What the?" said Johnny. "I am strong unlike you. Ghost Spinning Tornado!" said Tamara. He was in a tornado as he said,"Face my Metal Demon Lunge!". He hit the girl with the attack and he yelled,"Metal Roar!". "I think those attack got her down!" said Martin.

Tamara stood up as Jade said,"How the hell?!". "She is a ghost Jade." said Victor. "Yeah. Who knows if Johnny can't beat her?" said Fred. The two were in pain because of Vera as Tamara said,"Lets see if you can handle this. Ghost Swarm!". Johnny was trapped in several ghosts as he said,"What the?". "I think you can't use your magic can you? My babies won't let you. I am dead to everyone beside my fellow members of Villains and I hate you." said Tamara.

He spit at her as he said,"I don't like you either. Your weird elf like friend made my friend look like a fool. Brendan is one of the smartest men. Metal Crunch!". Tamara was crunched by the wizard. "You bastard! Die! Ghost Apocalypse!" yelled Tamara. Johnny sighed as he saw several ghosts coming to him. "Time to show you all the training I did! Metal Slayer Secret Art!" yelled Johnny. Several piece of metal appeared behind him as he said,"Metal Suit!".

He gained a suit similar to Iron Man and War Machine and he said,"Die! Metal Impact!". He made a huge ball of metal and it knocked her out. "And the winner is Johnny Wilson of Heroes B! These guys are not playing around are they?" said Martin. "Nope. They are known as a wild bunch but they have a purpose for what they do." said Clyde. "I wonder what it is." said Lana. "Lets begin match 5!" yelled Martin.

"So who is up next?" said Kurt. "I am. Wish me luck." said James. He was gone as Norman said,"So who is he up against?" said Norman. "I think it is Louis Chan." said a voice. Bryan stood there with Danny as they were in their disguise. "What are you two doing here?" said Allison. "We came here to cheer on our friend. I mean Shroud's fiancee is watching and his friend told him not to make himself notice. trust me. Pissing her off is a bad idea." said Danny. The Heroes wizards nod.

Anna sat with Alice, Sally, Kirk, and Renee. "So your fiance is up to battle? Are you going to cheer loud?" said Renee. "Yeah. I mean James is our strongest wizards hands down." said Kirk. "I don't think that this match is going to be an easy one." said Sally. "What do you mean?" said Alice. "His opponent is the Wizard Saint." said Anna. "He is up against Bob?" said Renee. Sally and Alice were both shocked to hear that.

"Man. That sounds so awesome. I mean who would win? I mean last time, Bob won with the help of Allison. I wonder if things would be different this time." said Kirk. Anna hit Kirk as she said,"Not that one.". "You mean the one in the chains?" said Sally. "He seems so interesting." said Alice. "He is strong but I mean Louis." said Anna. "Ah." said the girls. "It will be an epic battle if someone doesn't mess it up." said Kirk.

James had a feeling that Anna was hurting Kirk for saying something he shouldn't have. He saw the Iron Rock Louis. The man was strong as James remember. "Hey Shroud. I am here to win. I would like to see Heroes win but the old hag would have me spinning if I let you win." said Louis. "I would expect nothing less from a Wizard Saint just like Bob Senpai." said James. Bob thought,"Really? He sucks at making excuses.". Toto said,"Begin!".

James ran toward him and he said,"Magic Staves are an interesting magic.". He threw five staves as Louis smirked. "Five Layered Magic Circle! Holy Vengeance!". The spell came down as Louis said with a laugh,"Strong. Earth Barrier.". He blocked the attack as James dodge an attack. "Wow. That old man is good." said Python. "He is a Wizard Saint just like Bobby." said Myra. "Will he be able to do this?" said Grim. "Don't doubt your counterpart man." said Bob.

James said,"Heaven Blast!". Louis blocked the attack as James thought,"Hook line and sinker!". The man noticed that three staves were there and James yelled,"Three Layered Magic Circle! Freeze of Pain!". Louis's movements were frozen as Martin said,"Wow. Look at that guy. He is a newer wizard of Heroes but he is like a pro.". "Wow. This Shroud guy is pretty good against a Wizard Saint." said Jade.

James was with a rock fist as Louis said,"My movement may be restricted Shroud but I can plan. You seem strong but I plan to win.". "Fine. I better use my main magic. I better not be too obvious with it or both Allison and Anna will be mad." thought James. He dodge a fist at the speed of light as Victor said,"Dam! He is so fast!". "Don't do anything stupid James." thought Allison. He rushed toward the man as he said under his breath,"Meteor!".

He rushed toward the Wizard Saint and Louis said,"I had a feeling. Earth Wall!". He blocked him at all sides and James said from above him,"Heaven Bomb!". Louis felted the bomb's power as he said with anger,"Taste this! Iron Fists of Justice!". Several fists came toward the wizard who ran on them dodge each punch that came toward him. "You are strong aren't you? Fine. Time for my Rumbeling Mountain." said Louis.

James noticed the attack under him and he said,"Oh shit.". He was hit with the attack and he fell. The Wizard Saint caught him only to be an illusion. "Sucker. Grand Chariot!" said James. Louis was hit with the powerful spell and Martin said,"These two are making this one interesting for sure.". "You can say that but." said Clyde. The bell rang as Toto said,"And Time is up! It is a draw!". "What?!" yelled the crowd.

James said,"I thought I did good.". Louis held out his hand and he said,"That was a good battle. You should be proud with a tie. If we didn't have a time limit, you would be destroy. Later.". He was gone as James said,"I am so lucky to be alive now.". He went to his team to see Clara happy. "That was so awesome. I thought you were just a evil man who tempted my mom." said Clara. "Be nice. That was so awesome." said Kurt. "Yeah but I am lucky to have lived." said James.

Chad stood there across from Colin for Round 6 and they have to compete with the last one. "This is going to be fun isn't it pretty boy? I was hoping for someone else but I get the runt. That sounds fair." said Chad. "Do you know who you are talking to brat?" said Colin. "An idiot?" said Chad. His team laughed at the Slayer's joke as Colin said,"I am Mr. Meca!". "Uh I don't give a dam. Lets just fight." said Chad. "Begin!" yelled Toto.

Colin fire Air and Fire at Chad who dodged them with ease. "This is going to be boring isn't it?" said Romeo. "Yes but it won't be an utter curbstomp like yours was. Chad is just making this guy his bitch right now." said Larry. "Lucky think so too." said Lucky. Chad said,"Fine. I am so bored. The other battles were way more entertaining. Light Blast.". Colin was out as Martin said,"Wow. He is strong isn't he Clyde?". "Yeah." said Clyde.

"Wow. Monsters's strength is just wow." said Kurt. "You can say that again Kurt. There are not the number one guild in Meca for nothing." said Allison. "So what do you think about that guy?" said Clara. The group was looking at the one in chains as James said,"He must be really strong.". "I feel bad for his opponent." said Norman. "I'm going to go look for Brendan. Later guys." said Kurt. He walked off as the other walked Match #7.

Brendan was sulking as he saw Casey. "Hey Case. What's up." said Brendan. "You know that Kurt is looking for you right now." said Casey. "Yeah. I am still pissed off at that twerp. I can;t believe what happened out there. We got wrecked." said Brendan. "Don't worry so much. You'll show everyone us what it means to be a Hero." said Casey. "I guess you're right. So who is up right now?" said Brendan who was walking with Casey. "X and Terry. The last one was Conrad wrecking Ken." said Casey.

X stood there and he said,"You are going down kid.". "You may be older than me but I will win this match." said Terry. "And Begin!" yelled Toto. "Inferno Flame!" said X. He fire the attack as Terry said,"Wave Barrier!". He blocked the attack but the flames turn burned the area. "My fire is stronger than a normal one." said X. "Oh yeah. Wave Rapid Shot!" said Terry. X made a shield of fire which burned the waves.

"And this is turned into a battle where no one is hitting anyone." said Martin. "X is known for having hot fire while Terry is known as an Anti Mage meaning he can negate wizard's magic. This battle will be intereting one for sure." said Clyde. "Wave Rush!" said Terry. "Molten Scream!" said X. The fire was destroyed by the waves as Terry said,"Wave Explosion!". "Inferno Explosion!" said X. The fire was countered by the waves as X was gone.

"I remember that you aren't the best when it comes to physical attack. Flame Crush!" said X. Terry was grabbed by the wizard and then burned. Terry was out cold as Toto said,"Winner!". "And X wins this round! Who will take this flaming wizard down?!" said Martin. "Who knows Martin? It will be a good battle for sure." said Clyde. X was walking back to the stands as he saw Clara. "Hey kid. I wish you good luck." said X. He walked off as Clara said,"Thanks Uncle.".

Clara saw Glenn and he said,"I ain't going to lose against you because I am wild!". "I guess they are still annoying in the future and past." thought Clara. "And Begin!" said Toto. "Icicle and Storm!" said Glenn. Clara slashed through the cards as Glenn said,"Tornado!". The cards made a tornado as Clara said,"Grand Thunder Impact!". She shocked Glenn who was out cold. Clara walked off as Toto said scared,"Winner!".

The next battle was the person in the kitty costume vs Jennifer who is a user of explosions which is very common with wizards in this world. Kitty is wearing a blue costume and Jennifer has brown hair with white streaks and hazel eyes. "I think we should begin." said Toto. The match began as Jennifer said,"Explosion!". Kitty dodge it as Leon said,"Wow. That guy is fast.". "I think he will be an hard one for Jenny." said Louis.

Kitty put out a sword and he slashed the explosion wizard. "Wow. Who knew that one in the costume would actually be a challenge for Bloody Darkness's Explosion girl?" said Martin. "The saying is that don't judge a book by its cover." said Clyde. "Go Kitty!" said Lana.  He slashed Jennifer like crazy as Jennifer said,"Explosion Barrier!". Kitty was knocked into the wall and knocked out. "Winner Jenny of Explosion!" said Toto.

Bob was sitting in their team section. "Man. That was an awesome battle. I can't wait to see you fight man." said Johnny. "I will make my match interesting." said Python. "I wonder what Titus's magic is Bob." said Myra. "Yes. He is a Wizard Saint just like you and Louis. He schooled our friend Shroud but he is like to have gotten a tie." said X. "Be nice. Myra brings up a good point. I wonder if Kim will be able to handled him." said Bob.

Kim of Soul Cancer stood there holding her spear as she heard metal chains. Titus was walking to her as he said,"Nah. You aren't my type. I like girls who are more interesting.". He walked to his corner as Martin said to Clyde,"So do you know anything about our fair Titus?". "No. He must have became a Wizard Saint after I left the council. He seems to be very strong due to the chains on him. I wonder if Kim has a chance." said Clyde. "Begin!" said Toto.

Kim said,"Holy Jab!". Titus sighed as the attack hit. "Why did he let her hit him?" said Nick. "He is testing her. Seeing if he wants to actually give a dam." said Bob. "Huh?" said the team. Titus said,"I thought right. Boring.". His chains went around her as he said,"Death from Above.". Kim was defeat by a giant skull which Titus made. She was out cold as Martin said,"One shot! Monsters is showing off their power in these games!".

Python walked up to the arena as he saw Alicia. She had brown hair with blue highlights and blue eyes. She was also a member of Soul Cancer just like Kim, Phoebe, and Rachel. He knew this due to them being rivals of Cyrus. "How about this match? You and me go get something to eat. You know that you are pretty cute right?" said Alicia. Python looked at Jenny who was mad as he said,"I'll have to say no to that.". "Begin!" yelled Toto.

"Poison Breath!" said Python. He fired out a huge cloud of poison as Alicia said,"This is nothing. I call upon Twister!". Python dodge the poison as it came back toward him. "I am not going down this easy! Poison Blast!" said Python. The attack hit Alicia as she said,"This is nothing. Ring Magic! I call upon Inferno and Hurricane!". He dodge the attacks as he said,"Poison Dragon Slash!". He slashed her as it tuned out to be a fake.

He heard,"Ring Magic! Big Blast!". He was hit with the attack as he went to the ground. "Poison God Roar!" yelled Python. The attack hit as he rushed toward her. "Poison Impact!". yelled Python. The attack hit as Alicia was on the floor defeated. "And the Winner is Python of Heroes B! And Day 1 is over!" said Martin. The score was seen as Bob thought,"It seems that Heroes are going to win this. I am worried about Villains and Monsters but I know that we can do as a family.".

Next time,
Day 2!

Scores after day 1
1st Monsters. 34 points.
2nd Heroes B. 29 points.
3rd Heroes A. 23 points.
4th Bloody Darkness. 17 points.
5th Villains. 16 points.
6th Thunder Wolves. 13 points.
7th Amazons. 7 points.
8th Cinco Hydra. 1 point.

Events/Battles:
4th Battle: Johnny vs Tamara.
The members of Primeval Genesis hope that James doesn't blown his cover during his match with the wizard saint.
5th Battle: Shroud vs Louis.
6th Battle: Colin vs Chad.
7th Battle: Ken vs Conrad.
8th Battle: X Hunter vs Terry.
9th Battle: Clara vs Glenn.
10th Battle: Kitty vs Jennifer.
Bob wonders what Titus will do because he is a wizard saint and he doesn't know his moves.
11th Battle: Titus vs Kim.
12th Battle: Python vs Alicia.

No comments:

Post a Comment