Thursday, July 23, 2015

Power Guild Episode 102 Grand Magic Games part 25 Slayer vs Slayer! Future Shock!


A/N:We are at the end of Day 4 and we have the big one. Kurt and Bob vs Chad and Steve. I decided to make this episode to be a little longer than the last two. I would have something about the recent Fairy Tail but I got nothing. Lets begin.

Stella woke up to see Bob smiling. "Morning. You sleep okay?" said Bob. "Yeah. I'm fine. So is your match about to start?" said Stella. "Yeah. We got this for sure." said Bob. She grabbed his sleeve as she said,"Bob. We need to talk.". He sat down as Stella talked to him. He stood up as Ana and Dawn came into the room. "Big brother. Good luck in your match." said Ana. "Thanks Ana. I know that you all will be cheering your hearts for me. Keep taking care of her for me." said Bob.

He was gone as Stella had a huge smile on her face. "So what were you two talking about? I mean you two were alone in the room because Norman need to change his bandages." said Dawn. "Oh. It is nothing important. So do you think Bob will win?" said Stella. 'Yeah. No need to worry when it come to him and fighting." said Ana. "He loves fighting so we got this in the bag." said Dawn. Stella smiled as the boy in question met up with Kurt.

Bob said,"You ready?". "Yeah. Time to show them what we are made of. I hope they can be a fight worth talking about." said Kurt. "Lets go make everyone in the guild proud." said Bob. The two were about to walk out as they heard,"Wait guys!". The two saw Scampers running quickly toward them and Kurt said,"Hey Scampers. What's up?". "You two got everyone in Heroes behind you. You know what I am saying right?" said Scampers. Bob nod as the two walked toward the field.

Martin said,"And we have the final fight of day 4. This is the one that most people were waiting for in the first place.". Bob and Kurt stood there across from Chad and Steve respectively. Clyde said with a smile,"We have Kurt Raymond and Bob Yagami of Heroes who were Meca's former strongest guild vs Chad and Steve of Monsters who are Meca's current strongest guild.". "This battle will be a battle of Slayers! What team will win?!" said Archie.

Meanwhile, Sivarth was sitting inside of Bob with Chaos and Satan. "Verioth and Briam. Will your two students be able to defeat Bob?" said Sivarth. "They were two of your strongest dragons with ease." said Satan. "I have no worries. We need to get ready for the Dragon King Festival because it is going to be amazing." said Chaos. The four Slayers stood there getting ready to fight as Chad said,"I am going to have so much fun with you Bobby.".

Stella said,"You two got this.". "Kurt and Bob. You two have this." said Jade. "Score some hits for us you guys!" yelled Johnny and Python. "Do it for my little brother and Stella." said Myra. "Show him what it means to be a family." said Melody. The guild was cheering for the two as Warren said,"You two have fun with the crushing defeat of these two weaklings. Show them who is number one in the land.". Ax sent a silent message to the two as Toto said,"And Begin!".

He ran off as Chad said,"Ready Steve?". "Yeah." said Steve. The two were about to attack when the Heroes stood there. "Legendary Punch!" yelled Kurt. "Ultimate Dragon Punch!" yelled Bob. The two were knocked back as Chad said,"I got Bob! Holy Roar!". Bob dodged the attack which turned into a laser. Steve ran toward Kurt and he said,'Shadow Slash!". Kurt blocked the attack with a shield made of Passion Magic.

He knocked Steve back as Chad said,"Steve!". Bob grabbed him and he went toward Chad. He made a lot of electricity as he said,"Voltage Storm!". The two were shocked by the attack as Scampers and Spike were happy to see their Slayers working hard. Lucky and Larry were scared. "What is going on down there?" said Martin. "Both Chad and Steve are getting beat by Bob and Kurt. Will these slayers be taken down?!" said Clyde.

Chad said,"You're really strong Bob just I thought and Kurt, you aren't that bad.". "Kurt." said Steve who was angry. "Did you two actually beat your dragon with that strength of yours? I don't think you two could even beat a bunny with that strength." said Kurt. "We didn't beat them at all because we killed them with our hands." said Chad. "But didn't you see them as your parents?! I mean what kid kills their parents?" said Bob.

Chad yelled,"That has nothing to do with you! Time for us to kill you two with the same power that I killed my dragon with!". The light around Chad grew as he said,"Holy Drive.". The light magic grew stronger as X said,"Holy Drive? That is a boosting magic just like Inferno Force. Good luck.". Steve said,"Shadow Drive.". The shadows around him grew stronger as Warren said,"This is going to be over quick.".

Chad rushed toward Bob and he said,"Holy Punch!". Bob was stunned as Kurt said,"Bob!". He heard Steve say,"You need to focus on me.". Kurt tried to hit the wizard but it kept going through him as Spike said,"They powered up just once and they are destroying them out there.". "You guys got this!" yelled Scampers. "A drive spell boosts up speed, strength, and magic power so our wizards will have some trouble." said Marie.

Larry said,"Those two got this in the bag. We have no reason to worry right Lucky?!". "Lucky thinks the same as Larry." said Lucky. "Am I the only one that is so far pretty much disappointing?" said Romeo who was sighing. "Yes. Their magic isn't worth my time and energy." said Claude. "I think this battle is just getting started." said Titus. Chad said,"All my life, I have looked up to you and I will defeat you!".

Bob's chest had a weird stigmata on his chest as he said,"What the hell?! I can't move!". "That thing on his chest is preventing his movements." said Nick. " And with that, I will surpass you by defeating you." said Chad. He was charging up his attack as Steve said,"A Shadow will never be hit and it will hunt down its opponent until he is defeated.". Steve's fist was caught by Kurt as he said,"That won't work on me because I am stronger than I look.".

Bob smirked as he dodge Chad's attack with ease as Chad said,"How the hell?!". "I think Bob got rid of that Stigmata with his fire magic which he learned for his dad." said Arthur. "You two are pretty good but not good enough." said Bob. "Don't look down on Heroes!" said Kurt. He elbowed Steve in the jaw as Bob punched him. The Chreax on Monsters were shocked along with the crowd as Chad said,"You two are strong. I guess I have to turn you into dust Bob.".

He said,"Holy Slayer's Secret Art! Ultimate Holy Blast!". He made a giant blast as it went toward the Power Slayer as Scampers was shocked. Bob stood there holding Chad's fist as he said,"Nice attack but time for you to fly! Ultimate Thunder Crash!". Chad was hit with that attack as Larry said,"How did he not died from that?!". "Lucky thinks so too." said Larry. "You have to joking right? No one has survived that attack before." said Athena. "That wasn't in my memory." said Claude.

Bob glared as Chad was shocked. "Chad." said Larry. "What could this mean for the battle Clyde?!" said Archie. "Who knows but this battle is just getting started." said Clyde. "Kurt!" yelled Steve. The boy looked at him and he punched him. "Steve." said Lucky. "Both two have their second origin with them but you two got really strong." said Ax. Bob said,"Fusion Frenzy!". He punched Chad with a lot of punches and kicks as Kurt fired a Passion Blast at Steve.

Clyde said,"Their levels between the four are just too different.". The crowd was cheering as Martin said while trying to recover,"Will Chad and Steve be able to do anything to stop them?!". "I hope the match doesn't end like this." said Archie. The two got up as Steve said,"This match isn't over.". Chad said,"I knew that defeating you wasn't going to be easy but I will.". "Chad." said Larry. "Larry. You and I made a promise and I end to keep." said Chad.

He remembered being with a crying Larry several years ago. Chad said as his magic increased,"I will not lose. For mine and Larry's sake.". Steve's magic increased as Kurt said,"What is this magic power Bob?". "It is the ultimate form of Slayers." said Bob. "This is the true power of a Slayer." said Nancy who was smiling. James said,"That power is so strong.". "Don't worry Bob and my idiot brother got this in the bag." said Danny.

Chad and Steve said,"Holy Pressure and Shadow Pressure!". Their magic power grew ten fold as the Holy slayer said,"I got them Steve.". Everyone was shocked as Chad's team smiled and Heroes was getting nervous. "From Chad who was in a bad spot only a few minutes ago, decide to challenge them both." said Martin. "Chad is confident to say the least." said Clyde. "This battle is so wicked right now!" said Archie.

Kurt said,"I feel like they are looking down on us.". "They are man but we got this." said Bob. Chad rushed toward them as he said,"Holy Charge!". He crashed into Bob who felt the attack. Kurt tried to hit him but it missed. Chad hit back as Bob said,"Magma Punch!". Chad blocked the attack as he kneed Bob in the stomach. He knocked Bob into Kurt as he jumped into the air. Chad said,"Holy Dragon Judgement Breath!".

Bob, Kurt, and the arena were hit with the weird but strong attack. The ground was destroyed as Ax said,"What is that power!?". "Bob!" yelled Allison. "Kurt!" yelled Melody. "What the hell?! That just happened out there!" said Brendan. "I really hate to say this but this must be the power of the Holy Pressure." said Clara. "Kurt!" yelled Jade. "Big Bro Bob!" yelled the kids and Rose. "This match is still going so everyone enjoy the battle!" yelled Martin.

Bob recovered as he said,"Ultimate Thor Impact Crash!". He went toward Chad and a giant thunder bolt went onto him. Kurt said from behind him,"Passion Dragon Roar!". The attack knocked Chad into the ground as he said,"This light shall purify all in my way! Divine Light!". Several powered lights hit the two wizards as they were in pain. "Holy Light?" said Allison. "Wow." said Myra and Python.

Bob was hit with a punch from Chad as he said,"Time to fly!". Bob went flying as Victor said,"Bob can't even guard against him?!". "What is going to happen?" said Fred. Chad kicked the two around as he was smiling. "Why we were ever worried? It is Chad after all. He never ever lose a fight." said Larry. "Lucky thinks so too Larry." said Lucky. Chad thought,"Larry. This is my promise to you after all. I will destroy Bob and his little friend too.".

Flashback, Chad looked to be about 13/14 years old. He was with a younger Larry who was crying his eyes out. "Did you get bullied again Larry?" said Chad. "No one will believe me." said Larry who was crying. Chad handed him a tissue as Larry said,"I said that you defeat a real dragon but I wasn't lying!". "I know buddy. Just ignore them. Guys like that are just jerks." said Chad. "But! They were saying some pretty nasty stuff about them!" said Larry. "I don't care." said Chad.

Larry yelled,"I hate it when people say bad things about my friends!". Chad smiled as he said,"Larry. I know a way to prove them wrong.". "Huh?" said Larry. Chad said,"There might not be any more dragons but I know about Power from Heroes. One day, I will beat him right in front of everyone. I think that sounds good.". Larry smiled as he said,"Really Chad?!". "Yeah. I promise man and I never go back on them." said Chad.

Back in the present, Chad stood there with his fist up. "Are you watching Larry!" yelled Chad. The cat smiled as Scampers was crying. Stella felt something as she said,"Kurt and Bob.". "The times have change in our favor." said Steve. He stood there on a ruin as he said,"The span of seven years have changed to make us True Slayers while you two are old.". He jumped down as Chad said,"He is right.".

Scampers said,"Bob.". "You can do it Big brother." said Rose. "Even with their teamwork, we can't win." said Wayne. "I thought we could win this thing." said Eric. "Bob! Don't you dare give up now! We are beside you!" yelled Jaime. Chad went back to normal as he said,"You two were strong to say a good thing. A awesome battle for sure.". Leon said,"Don't you dare give up now Kurt. You have to make Master Jo proud.".

Martin said,"Are the two of them down?!". Johnny said,"They can't be right?". "I don't know man but I hope not." said X. Bob got up as he said,"We ain't down yet!". Chad was shocked as the two stood up. "Man that actually kind hurt." said Bob. "You can say that again." said Kurt. The two stretched as Bob said,"You two are good but I saw though your patterns and I found a way to win against the both of you.".

They were shocked along with their Chreax. Norman, Eve, Althea, Ana, Dawn, and Stella were in the medic wing watching the battle as Bob said,"I got it memorize.". "Are you serious right now!? I used Holy Pressure! You two should be defeated!" yelled Chad. "Yeah but Bob and me are way stronger than we look. I mean you two are missing a key factor." said Kurt. "Which is what Kurt?" said Steve who was interested.

Kurt smiled as he said,"The power of your family behind you. Time to get some damage in. Passion Slayer Secret Art! Passion Big Bang Explosion Blast and Passion Blades of Seven Elements!". He hit the two with an powerful attack as he slashed them with Lighting, Fire, Ice, Water, Earth, Wind, and Shadows. Kurt said,"You got this right Bob?". "Yeah. You did awesome man." said Bob. Kurt said,"I know you got this man.".

He was out as Bob said,"He put everything into that. I should do the same. This is for making fun of us.". He made the words Come On out of lighting and he said,"I can defeat you without using my demon form. Lets go!". The two Slayers were shocked as the crowd was cheering for Bob.A hood figure start to cry. James stood up as Alice said,"Are you alright honey?". "Yeah man. It looks like someone lit your but on fire.".

James said,"I sense two presences that are just like Vex.". "You four split up." said Anna. "Don't let him escape this time James Chan." said Bryan. "Yeah." said Sally. "And bring back some meat. We are hungry." said Renee. "Me and Kirk will go check the one to the left. Lets go." said Danny. The two ran toward the left as James and Alice ran to the right. "I wanted to see Bob defeated these two into the ground but this takes more precedence." thought James.

Chad said,"Are you serious!? By yourself? You are just messing with us.". Bob said,"Is someone scared of me?". He started to do a chicken sound as Chad yelled,"The power of Holy Pressure is that of a real Dragon! There is nothing more powerful in the world!.". He was about to punch as Bob said with a smile,"You were holding back. That isn't very nice.". He blocked the attack as Chad yelled,"I killed Verioth with this power!".

Bob said,"Oh. I will use my power. To fight for my family who you made fun of Chad! Dragon God Punch!". He knocked Chad back as Steve said,"Shadow Dragon Roar!". Bob saw it coming toward him and he said,"Fine. Power Quantum Roar!". The attack swallowed up Steve and he screamed as he was burned and shocked at the same time. "This is far from over!" yelled Chad. Bob held out his fingers and he said,"Them bring it on!".

X said,"He is really having fun out there isn't he?". "He is really a monster when it comes to fighting isn't he Allison?" said Myra. "It is one of his strongest traits. He gets stronger every day to protect his most important treasure. His bond with us." said Allison. Ax and Marie were smiling as Bob yelled,"I wanted to do this for a while! Lets see how you two handed my Supernova Blast, Voltage Blast, and Atomic Blast!".

The two were hit by the trio attack. Tia said,"Wow. He is incredible. No wonder why he is called the Demon.". "He is also known as Power and it shows here. He may not look like it but he is more of a genius than we thought." said Leon. "Quite. I know that this battle is proven that Heroes are back and alive. They will be quite difficult to defeated in the games for sure." said Louis. Bob knocked the two into the ground with an Thunder Impact.

Adonis stood there with his arms crossed as he said,"His Perfume is amazing. It draws everyone in with its kindness but its power is amazing.". "I have never seen anything like it." said Kevin. "Well no one is like Bob." said Ralph. "Yeah." said Bruce. Scampers was cheering for Bob as he punched the two at the same time. "I can't believe it. They are getting schooled down there." said Romeo. "I've no memory of the Pressure being overwhelmed." said Claude.

Athena clasped her hands together as Titus said,"You're so much fun Bobby Chan.". Nancy looked at Bob as he was punching Chad. "He is stronger than he looks." said Nancy. "You can't lose Chad. I mean you are the strongest wizard in the world." said Larry. Flashback, Larry was on the floor as he said,"Take me in!". A young Chad was standing there as he said,"A Cat as a apprentice? What are you talking about?".

Larry said,"I just saw you fight earlier! I want to become stronger!". "Aren't you scared of me?" said Chad. "I'm not afraid of you! I want to become stronger!" yelled Larry. Chad said,"Okay. Lets go man.". The two walked off as it was back in the present day. "Hey Chad!" yelled Steve. Chad nod as he said,"Yeah! Lets do it.". Bob was lost but then he saw the two combining their magic. "A Unison raid?! I got this." said Bob.

He remember what Stella told him earlier. Bob said,"So what do you want to talk about Stella?". She took a deep breath as she said,"When I joined Heroes, I was happy that you and the others accept me like you did. I met my mom again and I got a boyfriend who is the strongest wizard in the guild. We all believe in you both so don't let us down. You're my Hero after all.". She kissed him. "Don't worry. I am sure that Allison will kiss you too. Go get them." said Stella.

He remembered what Scampers told him before the match. Right before he was about to fight the pair of Slayers. "Hey Bob. Remember when we met?" said Scampers. 'You became my best friend and the best partner a guy could ask for. I know that you have my back always." said Bob. Scampers hugged his leg as he said,"Don't you dare lose to them okay!". He was crying as Bob said,"I won't lose little buddy. I got you and the others behind me.".

The entire guild was sending their support to the wizard with them holding up their finger up to the sky. Althea smiled as she said,"You really did it Bob. You are a great wizard by making them into a family.". Marie said,"There are just something that power can't take down alone and Bob knows that for sure. Go get them Bob. We'll be here to help you out in any way we can." said Marie. "Die! Holy Shadow Ultimate Blast of Judgement and Darkness!" yelled Chad and Steve.

The attack went toward Bob as he yelled,"Power Slayer Secret Art! Powerful Heaven Storm!". He made a spell which destroy the unison raid with ease as it destroy the ground below it . Steve and Chad were swallowed up as Bob held both Excalibur and Knightfall. "Powerful Slash of Heaven and Hell! This is for Stella and my guild no my family!" yelled Bob. The attack hit the two as everyone in the stadium felt the shock of that combo. The video screen even need to recover from it.

Steve stood there and he said,"Bob Yagami. Your power is so strong and I can't beat it in the guild's current state. I'm sorry Lucky.". He fell over as Chad said,"I'm so sorry Larry. Bob is on another level than me.". He was done as well as Marie said,"A Guild is where your feeling toward your fellow man can grow into something strong.". Bob stood there as he said,"I won. Don't mess with Heroes ever again or else!". The symbol of the guild appeared thanks to Bob's Thunder.

The crowd erupted in a loud cheer as Martin yelled,"We have a winner!". Eve and Norman hugged each other as Ana and Stella noticed it. The two older wizards blushed and the younger girls laughed at them. The Heroes Guild was cheering loudly for their ace. "That was some battle for sure. This ends Day 4 of the Games with a powerful ending." said Clyde. "And it will be featuring on Magician Monthly for sure!" said Archie.

"Enjoy the day off! Our day 5 will have all nine wizards from all six teams battling it and any team can win!" yelled Martin, Clayton smiled and he said,"I knew that those Heroes would even up on top.". "It was expected after all." said Gary. "This means we have a new goal." said Diane. Ax smiled as he said,"Bring it on. We aren't going to lose!". "These Heroes are going down!" yelled the other guilds.

"Just wait Kurt. I will show you my true power." said Leon. "My opponent is the would be heir of the guild X." said Louis. "Bob." said Mona who was looking at him who was cheering and pumping up the crowd with his magic. "Lets go after Johnny." said Kevin. "Let's battle really soon Bob." said Adonis. Lucky looked at Larry who was crying and he said,"It is going to be okay Larry.". Romeo said,"Man. Those two are so sad. They got owned by a single guy.".

"I will be putting this battle into my memory for sure." said Claude. "I am going to have fun holding this over their heads." said Romeo who was smirking. "If they last that long." said Titus. He was gone as Nancy followed him. Athena said,"Chad.". Meanwhile, Warren was really POed (Pissed Off). The people around him moved away as his magic power made everyone leave. Bob healed Kurt as he said with a smile,"We won.".

"Of course. We didn't need to worry at all." said Kurt. The two looked at the two defeated Slayers as Kurt said,"Hey. That match was pretty fun you two. Intense to say the very least.". "We really should do that again sometime but after the Games." said Bob. The two walked off as Steve thought,"I really lost badly. Heroes are stronger than us for sure.". Bob and Kurt were walking toward the medic wing as Johnny grabbed the two.

"That was so freaking awesome!" said Johnny. Python stood there and he said,"You really got your revenge for your sweet heart Bob.". X nod as he said,"You two ready for Day 5?". "Yeah. We got this in the bag. So where is Nick and Myra?" said Kurt. "They're with the sick. We should join them soon you guys." said Allison. She stood there with Melody. The pink hair girl attack Kurt as she said,"You were so amazing out there Kurt!". "Oh thanks." said Kurt.

"She likes him." said Python, Johnny, and X. Allison kissed Bob as she said,"You told me that you weren't going to do something that stupid. I was worried about you so dam much.". "I know but I love you and Stella a lot. I couldn't control my rage. I will probably do that again." said Bob. Allison hugged him as she said,"I know that idiot.". The seven walked in to see Jade, Ana, Rose, Scampers, Dawn, Myra, Julie, Nick. Wanda, John, Z, Spike, Alex, Brendan, Casey, and Stella.

"You were so awesome big brother!" yelled Ana and Rose. The two tackled him as he said,"I know but you two are killing me.". "She was worried about you Bob. I mean we were worried about both of you." said Julie. "Thanks Julie. So how are you doing Stella?" said Kurt. Stella said,"I am better and ready to cheer for you guys.". "Yeah. We have these games in the back with this group and we will have no problems." said Brendan.

"We kept on racking up the points until we reached the top." said Casey. Bob said,"For Heroes. We are going to win the Games and celebrate like nothing else.". "Yeah!" yelled the group. Meanwhile, Lora was standing out the window in the castle staring at the sky. She smiled to herself as she said,"I had a feeling that you could defeat Monsters by yourself Bob.". She stared at the knight aka Cameron walking away from the castle.

"He is doing all of this for his country. He is a hero but no one knows about him being one. Why are you doing that?" said Lora. Jade's voice was heard,"Dear Stella, we were all so happy after Day 4. Do you remember it Stella? I sure do and I can never forget it. On July 7th, we or I should humanity lost to Fate.". It was the distant future as the world was torn asunder by something or a group of it. It look like an apocalypse

Jade's voice was heard,"Python died, Kurt and X died, Bob, Allison, and Ana died, and my love died as well as Myra, Nick, and Melody. I can't put this into words Stella. I really can't take this pain. So anyone, please help me!". Jade was crying as she had scars on her face. She cried as she said,"It is Armageddon due to the dragons taking over and it started after the games.". Back in the present day, the four members of Primeval Genesis stood there.

They saw the two cloaked figures as Kirk said,"Okay. Tell us how you are now.". Danny noticed that they were girls as James said,"Who are you two?". They turned around and Alice said,"It can't be! It is so insane.". "No way. How is this even real?" said Danny. James said,"These games just got more insane didn't it?". The four were listening to the two girls who they knew and they were shocked from what they heard.

Next time,
A day off.

Score:
1st Heroes 127 points.
2nd Monsters. 125 points.
3rd Thunder Wolves. 69 points.
4th Bloody Darkness. 65 points.
4th Amazons. 65 points.
6th Cinco Gecko. 40 points.

Events/Battles:
9th Battle: Bob and Kurt vs Chad and Steve.
Backstory on Chad and Larry is revealed.
The Heroes Guild celebrate their winning.
Jade is seen writing a letter to Stella in the past while above an Armageddon is happening.
James confronts the two hooded figures with Kirk, Danny, and Alice.

No comments:

Post a Comment