Saturday, July 25, 2015

Power Guild Episode 103 Grand Magic Games part 26 The Day Off.


A/N:Ah Day 4 was a big one so this is perfect. I mean that battle was pretty long and I think it is the longest one. Day 5's battle may be like that because I am doing a lot in the same time. They are concurrent to each other in a sense. Anyway, we have a couple of dates since Bob kinda blew up the amusement park due to Kurt and Leon. I may be doing an update with the info about who the main characters are, the main supporting protagonist, the minor supporting protagonist, and others. I felt like doing this so we got an idea. I changed my mind a lot about this topic.

I know that I never mention this but I hate the fact that we had no idea about characters like Mickey Chickentiger. I just need to know if they are part of the guild or not. I mean a guy who looks a lot like Joey Fullborn is in Quarto Cerberus so give me an answer or not. It is a minor complaint but it is something. Also it is really hard for me to tell characters' s hair color because to me brown looks blond. I may just be stupid but I thank colored copies for helping with the hair due to most series that I like don't get an Anime.

Bob woke up to see Stella standing in front of him. "Morning. Your magic power back to normal?" said Stella. He stretched as he said,"Yeah. I feel awesome.". He stood up and he said,"So what should we do today?". "Don't you want to train?" said Stella. "Nah. I got this in the bag. I mean you two beg me for a date today so why would I say no? So where is Allison? You always looked great by the way." said Bob.

She was wearing a very cute outfit as she blushed a crimson red. "Thank you Bob. So don't you need to change? I mean you would look weird wearing that." said Stella. He changed his clothes into his normal outfit as he said,"Happy?". "Yep. You look amazing." said Stella. Allison stood there and she said,"So Stella? Are you excited for today?". "Yeah. Today is my birthday after all." said Stella. Bob said,"Oh here is your present.".

He held a present as he said,"Worked on since we came back from Strohx Island.". She opened it as she held a necklace with a crescent moon. "This is amazing Bob. How did you?" said Allison. "I had a lot of free time while you guys were in pain from your second origin. I mean it was pretty loud but I got bored." said Bob. Allison held up Stella put in on as he said,"So where are we going first?". The two dragged him off.

Kurt was standing and he was waiting for Melody. She asked him for a date with just him and her. He has no clue about what goes on for two important reasons. One Jo never taught him about girls and Two Kurt was focused on defeating Bob during his years of liking girls. I know that it isn't a great one but it is good enough. "Man. What the hell is talking her so long?" said Kurt. He isn't the best with girls even though he has a "sister".

Kurt saw Steve and Lucky walking toward him. "Oh hey Steve. What's up?" said Kurt. "It is good to see you again Kurt. Have you seen Bob today?" said Steve. "Nope. He is on his date with Allison and Stella. Today is her birthday after all." said Kurt. "Lucky and Steve wishes her a happy birthday. You can tell her for us right?" said Lucky. "Yeah. I will. I hope you two have a good day." said Kurt. "We will." said Steve. The two were gone as Kurt was lost.

He heard,"How long have you been waiting?". He saw Melody who looked like she just came from a salon as Kurt said,"Nope. I was talking with Steve and Lucky earlier. For some reason, they seemed sad. I got no clue why though.". "Didn't Lora get kicked out after losing her match?" said Melody. "I think so. Do you think Bob will go nuts again?" said Kurt. "I don't think he likes Chad and Larry. So you ready for our date?" said Melody. "Sure." said Kurt. She carried him away.

Myra was walking with X who looked bored. "Do you hate being with me X?" said Myra. "Not at all but having people watching us is pretty annoying." said X. Myra looked behind her and she saw Jade and Johnny trying to be sneaky. "Just ignore them or you could trap them in fire." said Myra. X made a ball of fire as he said,"You sure?". "No. They are our friends." said Myra. "Fine. Lets go explore the magic shop." said X.

The two walked in as the shopkeeper went up to the couple. "Welcome to one of Crifark's magic shop and I bet you two are looking something for date night." said the man. X held him as Myra blushed as he said,"Shut up. We aren't dating.". "Okay. I leave you two be." said the keeper. He was gone as X said,"Sometimes.". "Yeah." said Myra. The two decide to look for Stella's birthday present. They they need a gift for her party tonight.

Myra stopped in front of a box as X said,"You find something?". "Yeah. It looks like you could put something in there. Bobby got her a necklace right?" said Myra. "Yeah. Lets see what is inside." said X. He opened it up as the two were covered in a red cloud of magic smoke. "What the hell is going on?" said X. The shopkeeper came by and he said,"That is Age Manipulation magic. The person who get absorbed the smoke grow up or shrinks.".

Meanwhile, Ana was with Alex, Dawn, and Scampers. "So what did you get Stella for her birthday? I wanted to get her a fish but she doesn't like it." said Scampers. "Not everyone likes fish Scampers but your friendship fish was good." said Dawn. "Really?" said Scampers. His eyes turned into stars as she said,"Yes.". The Chreax was happy as Alex whispered,"He is very easy to entertain isn't he?". "He is Alex." said Ana.

Scampers said,"So where is Rose?". "She went to go play with Tia and the other kids." said Ana. The four saw Lucky playing with Steve who was smiling. He saw the group and he said,"Oh hello. Listen about yesterday, I don't agree with my guild's methods.". "It is fine. I mean you and your partner got destroy by Bob." said Alex. "I am still recovering from the battle but I will be able to fight tomorrow for Monsters." said Steve.

Ana said,"That is good. So why aren't you with Chad and Larry?". "They are busy. Lucky and Steve are looking for Lora who Steve likes." said Lucky. The man blushed as Scampers said,"Really? You are so not like Percy who is super gloomy.". "I think we should keep looking." said Steve. He was gone as Lucky said goodbye. "We should help him out." said Alex. "Yeah. It sounds like fun and we had nothing to do beside gets Stella's gift." said Dawn. The four ran after the Monsters.

Bob was sitting with the girls in a fancy restaurant which  would have drained his wallet. "You don't mind eating here Bob." said Stella. "It is your birthday after all. I just have a lot to work to do after the games for sure." said Bob. "At least we got a discount since the manager is a fan of us especially you Bob. I am kinda of jealous." said Allison. "You are jealous of a woman who is almost twice my age?" said Bob who was hungry.

Stella said,"You can't blame her. I mean we are looking that we got you at all. I mean back in the day, you were the wizard who you want as your boyfriend back in the day.". "I wasn't interested in dating back then due to Sakura being my "girlfriend" and my crush." said Bob. The three saw the chef and he said,"Here you go. Enjoy a free meal.", Bob start to eat as Allison said,"I never got your stomach Bob. It is literally a black hole.".

Stella said,"I always thought it was because of his magic power being well his.". "That is actually a pretty good reason. Never really thought that." said Allison. Bob held a toothpick as he said,"Man. It is no wonder why this place cost so dam much. It was amazing.". "I see that someone enjoyed it. It was good." said Stella. "I wish I got more but our boyfriend's stomach is pretty much a black hole." said Allison. Bob smiled at the two talking with no malice behind their voice.

Kurt was sitting with Johnny. The two met up with the Metal Slayer and Jade. "So how did your date go before we interrupted it?" said Johnny. "We don't mind you guys joining us. I don't get why Bob likes doing this kind of stuff." said Kurt. "It is pretty fun man. I mean having a cute girl like Jade with you is sweet." said Johnny. Kurt shrugged as he said,"I just don't get it but it is fun to see Melody like this.".

The two girls stood there as Jade said,"So what were you two talking about?". "I was explain to Kurt here about the wonders of dating.". said Johnny. "Do you like being with me?" said Melody. "I like being with you Melody. I just don't get dating at all." said Kurt. "Just like X. We were watching them earlier but they spotted us. So we decide to have some fun." said Jade. "So what should we do next ladies?".

Kurt said,"We should go get Stella's gift.". "I got her a book on some advanced spells for both light and gravity magic." said Jade. "I helped." said Johnny. "So what should I get her?" said Melody. "I was getting herself that means Heroes." said Kurt. "I think you two should get her a key for her magic because more makes her stronger." said Jade. "That sounds like a good idea." said Johnny. "Lets go then you guys!" said Kurt. The three went after him.

Back at the shop, the smoke cleared up as X stood there. He was now fifteen years younger as his clothes were starting to fall off him. Myra was two years old as the two looked at the shop keeper who was planning to run away but he was stopped by Myra who was mad which is a bad thing for whoever makes mad. "Do you have a way to change us back?" said Myra. "Um what happens when I say no." said the owner. X said,"Taste my Inferno Fire Ball!".

The owner was burned as Myra said,"At least your magic power is still there.". "Yeah. I can't go out like this." said X. "Yeah but you look cute though X." said Myra. X made his clothes into something that an eight year old would wear as he said,"Do you think Jade will be to find a way to fix me?". The older girl said,"Yeah. I mean she reads books all of the time this.". The two walked out as they saw the group of Alex, Ana, Dawn, Scampers, Lucky, and Steve.

Alex said,"What the heck happened to you guys?". "A birthday present buying gone horrible wrong and we need to find a way to change me back." said X. "Yeah but you are so cute right now." said Ana. She hugged him as Myra said,"Should we try to find Jade or Bob?". "I think it would be a good idea to divide and conquer. Lets go Lucky, Alex, and Myra. This city is big so lets get looking." said Steve. "Aye Sir!" said the Chreax. The four were gone as was the other group ran.

Kurt saw a mini X with Ana, Scampers, and Dawn. "Is something wrong?" said Melody. Johnny was buying the key since he had money on him. "I thought I say Ana, Scampers, and Dawn with a young X." said Kurt. "A young X?" said Jade. X saw her and he said,"Jade!". The four was shocked to hear about what happened as Johnny said,"So do you have a way to heal him?". "Yes but we need to find Bob." said Jade.

Scampers said,"Question. Why?". "His Gaia Heal can the target of any physical or magical aliment and Ana can't do the job." said Jade. "Sweet. Will he be mad about us interrupt his date?" said Kurt who was scared of Bob angry. "I think his cousin being younger than him will make him consider that fact." said Melody. " Lets go find him." said Ana. The group went around looking for Bob who was on a date with Allison and Stella.

The boy in question was waiting for his girlfriends to finishing shopping which was tortured for him because he had a bad experience with a mall. He shivered as he saw Lucky trying to get his attention by waving his hands around. He walked outside and he saw a light X along with the others. "So what happened?" said Bob. Steve told him what happened and Bob said,"I see. I better hurry up because it is my girlfriend's birthday and I would like to spend it with her. Gaia Heal!".

The two glowed as X turned back to normal as Myra stayed the same. Bob went back inside of the shop not to get caught by Allison and Stella for missing their date. "So why are you still 21?" said Alex. "I guess the spell didn't work like it said in the book." said Jade. "The good news is that X is back to normal." said Johnny. "Yeah but I was looking forward to finally beating you." said Kurt. "Let's go have some fun. Do you want to join us Steve?" said Myra.

The Shadow wizard said,"I'm sorry but I have to decline your offer Myra. I have to deal with another problem. We have to go now Lucky.". The Chreax followed him as Scampers said,"I wonder what the other problem is.". "Who knows Scampers but we better let him solve his problem out himself but lets go get Stella's second party ready." said X. "It is going to be so awesome." said Kurt. "Yeah. Let do it already." aid Johnny.

They were gone as Bob sat there. "So Bob?" said Stella. Bob turned around to see several bags in his girlfriends arms as he said,"Let me guess. I get to carry all of that.". "Yep. Can you do it and will you be able to fight tomorrow?" said Allison. He grabbed them as he said,"Compared to surviving attacks from Chad, Steve, and team Villains. This is a piece of a delicious chocolate cake.". The two girls smiled as the two followed Bob.

Bob sat in his room getting some well needed alone time. He was going to head down to the Wacky Fowl for Stella's party but he need some time to charge up his magic. He knew that he would have a intense fight tomorrow for sure but he didn't know that he would be up against. He sensed something over near the castle and he teleported to the location. It was a cave as he said,"I better check out what this is after Stella's party.".

Next time,
What is in the cave and does this have something to do with Cameron's plan and the Dragon King Festival?"

Events/Battles:
The day of relaxation ensues with Stella, Allison, Bob, Ana, Alex, Dawn, Scampers, Kurt, Melody, X, Myra, Johnny, and Jade. Steve and Lucky show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment