Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Power Guild Episode 107 Grand Magic Games part 30 Memories vs Passion! Three Knights Fight!


A.N: The new chapter was pretty good due to someone having sand magic and they actually did some thing interesting. I like the Sagittarius dress because I like Sagittarius as a character. Gray's magic is just like Sliver and it was really interesting to see him freeze everything just like Sliver did. I expect Azeal aka the sand wizard going to be beaten by the group. Also I read something about Bradish. I never saw her as Juvia's sister. I really like the Spriggan 12 so far because everyone beats Avatar to me. I may be alone on that but it is my opinion.

We are meeting the Golden Knights who are just like the Garou Knights with the same amount of importance to them. I wish they has more screen time but you can't really explain why they are there and how they are there. I really want to get to the story so the battle between Kurt and Claude will be interesting to say the least. I think three will fight in this episode.

They were falling fast as Chaos said,"Bounce Castle!". He made it appear from out of nowhere. It was like a bounce castle as it caught the group. "So where are we?" said Alex. "Who knows but it looks like we are in hell." said Adam. The group heard a voice,"Welcome to Hell's Kingdom.". "So does anyone know where that voice is coming from?" said Dawn. "You have all fallen for the trap which can get even wizards." said the same voice.

Scampers said,"This is a trap for wizards?". "I think criminals too." said Aaron. "Criminals. Please look around you. This place is a capital of death and suffering. This is the last place that you'll ever see." said the same voice. Sophia's face appeared as she said,"Just rot there and die.". "So who is that?" said Rose. "That is the princess of the castle." said Lora. "Really? Wow." said Jean. "She is pretty scary despite her looking normal." said Stella.

Sophia said,"You all will never escape here.". She was gone as Brendan said,"So how do we get out of here?". "We could use Alex and Aaron's souls to find our way out of here." said Casey. "We better start moving if we want to get out there." said Morgan. "Good idea Morgan." said Ana. The group started to move as Sophia was in her room. The guards behind her were cheering for her as she looked sad for doing it.

Back at the stadium, Martin said,"There is no room to breathe whatsoever with these intense battle and I bet we can expect more intense battle.". In a library, Kurt was looking for Claude. He saw the royalty looking man sitting there reading a book. "I was told that I could find you here by my master and I am here to defeat you." said Kurt. Claude put the book down as he said,'Well well. I seem to have forgotten you. Will you make me remember you?".

Kurt said,"Oh I will for sure.". "In the library, we have Kurt of Heroes vs Claude of Monsters. Who will win?!". "So is Kurt doing this part of your plan too?" said Jaime. "Yes. He insist that he'll fight against Claude." said Marie. "So Kurt has this for sure." said Issac. "I'm not sure." said Marie. "What are you talking about master?" said Norman. "This match is vital for our victory due to Claude being a member of Monsters strategy. Lets begin." said Marie.

Kurt said,"Lets go! Passion Frenzy Freezing Fists!". Several ice fists came out as Claude jumped over them. "I memorized it." said Claude. "Stay still! Passion Giant Hammer!" said Kurt. A giant hammer appeared as Claude dodge it. "I memorized it." said Claude. "What are you talking about over there?" said Kurt. "My magic allows me to make my memories into power. I memorized your friend Bob's lighting magic and your Passion Magic so lets see how you do with Passion Lighting!" said Claude.

Several lighting bolt came down as Kurt dodge it. "Hurricane of the Elements!" said Claude. Kurt was captured as he said,"Passion Roar!". Claude dodged it as he said,"Forgot.". Kurt forgot the spell as Victor said,"So this guy can make and destroy magic.". "What?!" said Fred who was eating. "His magic is so unfair." said Norman. "Yeah." said Tanya and Sakura. "This battle is a song from me and you. Carve into your memories and surrender." said Claude.

Kurt stood there and he said,"I need to get serious. I have my pride of as a wizard of the number one guild Heroes and a student of Master Jo Edwards on the line and I won't lose!". He took off his shirt as the girls in the audience blushed along with Melody who was watching. "And this means Kurt is getting serious right?" said Arthur. "Yes." said Ax. "Do you have a plan to defeat Kurt? Lets see how you handle this!" said Claude. Kurt stood there and he said,"Bring it!".

He put his fingers up to his head and he said,"Okay then Kurt. I will get serious for you since you are making me want to hurt you a lot in fact. Time for my Memory Magic Army of Ancient Warriors, Ancient Gravity,and Ancient Fire and Ice!". Kurt was being held in place by gravity. he was slashed by warriors, and he was burned and frozen. "Dad!" yelled Rachel. "What the hell is he doing?" said Melody.

Kurt said,"Time for my Passion! Chaos Unlimited Storm!". All of Kurt's spells appeared at once as Kurt said,"You got it memorized?", "What is this?! I can't memorize it." said Claude. "I get it." said Eric. "If he makes that much, he can't memorize it." said Wayne. "Go get him Kurt!" yelled Rick. The attack went toward Claude who knocked him into the air as Claude said,"I am quite impressed with your Passion but I have Lighting. Ultimate Voltage Blast!".

The attack went toward Kurt as it surrounded Kurt. "Bob's lighting is way stronger than yours so lets see how you like pain. Dual Element Mode Lighting and Water! Passion Blade of Thunder!" yelled Kurt. He slashed Claude with it and he said,"Passion Water Roar!". He fired the attack and some of the excess electricity shocked the man and he was defeated him as his hat went toward the ground as Kurt held it and he said,"Thanks for the free hat buddy!".

He put it on as Toto said,"And Claude was defeated. Say what?". The crowd cheered for him as the female master said,"Good job Kurt.". Nick was running through the city and he dodge a blast of pure magic heading toward him. "Stay still." said a voice. The western wizard stopped in place and he saw Todd standing there. "So you are a member of monster then? I guess I have to defeated you with my Sand Fists!" said Nick.

Todd ran on the attack as Nick said,"Fire Shot!". He dodged them as Todd threw smoke bombs at the wizard. Nick looked for Todd and he said,"So where are you?". "I am here!" said Todd. Nick dodge it as he said,"Sand Golem, Sand Storm, and Sand Dragon!". The two appeared as they attack Todd at the same time with ease. Todd was defeated as Nick ran off after locking him up in sand chains. "And Heroes are rocking it." said Clyde.

Python was walking through the city and he said,"So where is that Chreax? Master Marie said that he would be around here.". He sensed his magic as he dodge a Holy Beam from behind him. The Chreax stood in his battle form which all Chreax need how to do as Python said,"Okay. Attacking from the back is so not manly. I always preferred a straight on approach to things. Poison Vortex!". Larry was swallowed up by the attack as he flew out.

"Holy Slash!" said Larry. Python dodged the attack which destroy the ground below him as he said,"I will need to ease off! Poison Dragon Roar!". The Chreax was trapped in the attack as Python said as his arm glowed a bright red,"Time for my Poison Slash!". He slashed the cat knocking him as Python went to his next location. Nancy stood there as she said,"I see that I should bring you along with me along with the cat girl.". Larry was taken by Nancy as she went after Krista who was nearby.

Chad sat in an alleyway as he said to himself,"Todd and Larry failing in their matches with Nick and Johnny were most likely when Claude's loss to Kurt was unexpected. I'll win the games to bring back my Larry. Titus and Nancy will be helpful where Romeo, Steve, and Athena will help get us some points on Team Heroes. We only have a couple of pawns left and once they're gone. The game truly begins.".

Back with Chaos's group. Ana saw Spike, Z, Dawn, and Scampers coming toward her. "There wasn't an exit at the top." said Spike. "Dam it. This really sucks. How are we going to get out of here?" said Roy. "There doesn't seem to be an exit anywhere around here." said Z. "We have explored the city in the east so I guess we are looking in the west." said Clara. "This is so much fun." said Brendan and Alex.

Chaos said,"This is a prime example of the Hunter become the hunted.". "It is kinda of embarrassing to us." said Ana. "If I knew about this happen, I would have drawn up a map of this giant place." said Spike. "It is ten times of the castle." said Lora. "That is huge!" yelled Aaron and Alex. Adam hit them as he said,"Calm down. Lets change topics.". "Okay. Hey Stella, both big brother were worried sick about you. They even separated from each other to save you and compete in the games." said Rose.

Stella said,"Thank you Chaos. You do look like my Bob except more demonic.". "Oh yeah. Bob told me to tell you that he will defeated Monsters for you Lora." said Scampers. "Thank you Scampers. I am happy but I am worried about Steve and Lucky." said Lora. "You like Steve don't you Lora?" said Clara. Lora blushed crimson red as Roy said,"Hey guys. I found a way out of here.". "You did a very good job Roy" said Jean.

The group followed him as they saw a hole. "Well. Ladies first." said Scampers and Brendan. Casey got in as she said,"It is pretty narrow by the way.". The girls went in first as Z saw someone nearby the hole and she said,"I see someone.". "Check it out Z." said Dawn and Morgan who were trying to get the guys through of the hole. It was Cameron who was bruised up beyond belief as Lora said,"I can't believe it. Who did this?".

Chaos said,"Can you heal him? Unlike Bob, the ability to use healing magic skipped over right over me.". "I will try my very best Chaos." said Ana. She went up to him and he glowed. "Maybe he was dropped down here like us." said Stella. Cameron said weakly,"Run!". A man stood behind him and he said,"Time for you all to die Crooks!". Chaos blocked a sword's slash as Rose said,"Who is this guy?!".

They heard,"Time for you all to go up! Up!". The group went up as Adam said,"This is just like your gravity magic Stella. Who is doing that?". They were thrown to the ground as several plants appeared along with fire and paper. They each turned into a woman as Jean said,"What is going on?!". "They're an independent unit that supports our kingdom from the shadows. Despite their looks, they are the Golden Knights." said Cameron.

A man with a giant sword similar to the buster sword on his back stood there with a weird fisherman, a woman with her hat hiding her eyes, a fiery woman, a woman holding a piece of paper, and a man hold a scythe. The one with the sword said,"My name is Vance. The woman who is holding the paper is Verna, the plant wizard is Lily, the one with the scythe is Marcos, the fire woman is Maya, and the fisherman is Cesar. We are here to eliminate you all.".

Alex said,"Seriously?! These guys are knights!?". "Yeah. I mean look at that guy." said Aaron. "Me a knight?" said Cesar. He snickered as Marcos said,"He is the worst one of the bunch.". "Well, I didn't see that coming." said Spike and Z. "I guess we found our way out of here." said Roy. "Yeah. It is us vs them. We got this." said Clara. "Fine. Time to divide and concur!" said Vance. He put his sword in the ground as a huge flash went off.

Chaos recovered as he saw Cameron with Rose. "Big Brother. I can't find the others but I did find this guy." said Rose. "Better than nothing." said Chaos. "Why are you and your friends trying to fight the Golden Knights? They are the best at killing people." said Cameron. "So? We were here to save our friends from your kingdom. I could care less about you or the knights. I have my goals and I plan to complete them. Now get ready to fight." said Chaos.

Vance appeared from the rubble as he said,"It seems that I got a boy, a girl, and a man. What luck. I know that my collages will be able to handle your friends.". "Sorry but my friends are much stronger than your normal type of people that you kill. I will be your opponent Vance. Rose, can you try help Cameron up to his feet?" said Chaos. "Okay big brother." said Rose. She helped him up as he and the knight said,"Do you seriously think you can beat him/me alone?".

Chaos said,"Sure. Now lets dance.". He rushed toward Vance who held his sword. "Internal Slash of Death!" yelled Vance. Chaos dodge the attack as he said,"Dragon Razor Kick!". The kick kicked him back as Cameron said,"That power is so strong.". "Both of my big brother are super strong alone but together no one can stop them." said Rose. Vance tried to hit Chaos with a sword as the demon said to himself,"This guy is sure nothing. I wish I got one of the others.".

Vance said,"Element Storm!". Chaos saw fire, water, lighting, earth, light, and darkness coming to him as Cameron said,"Why isn't your brother moving Blake? Yes. I know who you really are and I know what your brother is.". "Her name is Rose and she did no crimes as Blake. She only brought me back to life. She waited for me to come back and I did but not in my body. She did nothing and I hate that you even think." said Chaos.

Chaos was surrounded by the storm and it took him in. "Aren't you worried about your big brother at all?" said Cameron and Vance. Rose smiled as she said,"Big brother is stronger than you think.". He absorbed the attack as Vance said,"That is impossible!". "Yeah but that is my big brother!" said Rose who smiled."I see that anything with Bob or Chaos is either something out of a book." said Cameron. "You finally get it Cameron! Chaos Blast!" said Chaos. He blasted Vance into the wall destroying it.

Meanwhile, Stella woke up to Scampers. "You're alive Stella!" said Scampers. She said,"Of course. I am Scampers. Is there anyone else here?" said Stella. She saw Lora and Lora said,"You guys. I hate to be rude but we have a problem.". Stella and Scampers saw Cesar and the man said,"Hi! Time for you to die! Wind Storm Terrain!". He made a giant wind as Scampers said,"You two! Stay back! We didn't get your keys back yet so I got this ladies.".

He went into his battle form as he rushed toward Cesar with his sword in his hand. "Time for you to freeze kitty cat! Blizzard Terrain!" said Cesar. The area froze around the two was frozen as Cesar did a little dance. "What is this guy's damage?" said the three. "Time for you to be burned alive! Magma Wind Terrain!" yelled Cesar. The area around them was getting hot as they heard,"I don't like you at all. Hurting my fairest lady is a bad idea.".

Cesar was trapped in glaciers as Jason stood there. "Jason? What are you doing here and how did you get here?" said Stella. He broke the ice surrounded her and Lora as Scampers said,"So are you going to answer her or what?". "I will Scampers. I came here on my free will. I couldn't let this fish freak kill my friends. You saved me from dying so I think it is time to finally return you that favor Stella by winning this fight." said Jason.

He broke Scampers out as Jason said,"Time to freeze! Mammoth of Ice!". The beast went toward him as Cesar said,"Hot Water Terrain!". The mammoth melted turning into hot water as Jason said,"Stella and Lora! Catch!". The girls held their keys as Jason said,"Have no worries. Your icy prince is here to save the day. I gave Brendan and Morgan their keys as well thanks to my powers of being well me so rock him".

Lora said,"Thanks Ice Spirit. Open! Gate of the Serpent!". A giant water serpent went toward the man as he said,"Gravity Effect Terrain!". He slammed the serpent into the boiling water as Jason said,"She would like to come out now Stella!". "Who is he talking about Stella?" said Lora. Stella placed a key into the water as she said,"Open! Gate of the Mermaid Ariel!". She appeared as she said,"I hate that you never summon me anymore.".

Jason said,"Well, we aren't always near water.". "Can it Jason. I guess this guy is our enemy. Are you serious?" said Ariel. Scampers noticed him as he looked at the fish. "Yes. Can you defeat him?" said Scampers. "Sure thing. Water Storm!" said Ariel. The man was trapped in the water as Jason said,"I got this! Ice Kick!". "Gravity Push!" said Stella. "Thunder Crash!" said Scampers. The attacks hit him as Lora said,"You all are so strong.". "Amen to that." said Jason.

Dawn saw Verna standing there as she said,"Hello little bird. Time for me to clip your wings. Paper Blizzard of Thunder!". Verna held yellow paper which gained sparks as she threw them at Dawn who was trapped under some rocks. "Not going to happen! Inferno Barrier!" yelled Jean. She blocked the attack as Adam help Dawn out of the rocks. The Chreax went into her battle form as she said,"Thanks you two.". "No problem. Lets do this." said Adam.

Dawn said,"Time for my Magma Ball!". The ball went toward Verna as she said,"Paper Blizzard of Ice!". Several white papers surrounded them as Jean said,"Flame Ring!". The paper wasn't burned by the fire as Verna said with a smile,"My paper can't be burned or ripped whatsoever. That plan failed hard in your faces.". The paper went onto the girls as they were stuck on the girls freezing the two in place.

Adam stood there as he said,"Hell Rain!". Several little demons came out as they let the paper went on them. "Thanks Adam. Lighting Shock!" said Jean. She shocked Verna as Dawn said,"Fire Wings of Pain!". She burned her up as Verna said,"Paper Blizzard of Memory!". The three were trapped in indigo paper as Verna said,"Time to relive your memories.". Dawn recalled being abandoned by the Prion's army for saving her prince life as Adam said,"Sorry but that isn't going to work! Hell Kick!".

He kicked her as he tore the paper off the two. Jean was shocked as she said,"I really hate her.". "Join the club. Lets defeated her already." said Dawn. She flew toward Verna and she said,"Fiery Inferno Sky Dive!". She crashed into her as she said,"Now you two!". "Heaven and Hell Blast!" said Adam who fired the attack as Jean said,"Lighting Shock!". The woman went into the air as Dawn said,"Fire Wing Attack!". "Lighting Fist!" said Jean. "Darkness Kick!" said Adam. She was out cold.

Next time,
The other three knights battle the rescue team. The King's Match begin.

Score
1st Heroes 156 points.
2nd Monsters. 130 points.
3rd Bloody Darkness.89 points.
4th Thunder Wolves. 81 points. Defeated.
5th Amazons. 71 points.
6th Cinco Gecko. 45 points.

Players still in the games.
Cinco Gecko:
Sake. King.

Amazons:
Mona. King.
Emma, Knight.
Krista. Knight.

Bloody Darkness:
Louis, King.
Leon. Knight.
Greg. Pawn.
Sonic. Pawn.
Tia. Pawn.
Jennifer. Pawn.

Monsters:
Titus. King.
Nancy. Knight.
Chad. Knight.
Steve. Pawn.
Romeo. Pawn.
Athena. Pawn.

Heroes:
Bob, King.
Allison, Knight.
Kurt. Knight.
X. Pawn.
Python. Pawn.
Johnny. Pawn.
Myra. Pawn.
Melody. Pawn.

Events/Battles:
The rescue team finds the four Spirit Wizards only for them all to be trapped into the underground called the place of death.
Kurt vs Claude.
Nick vs Todd.
Larry vs Python.
Nancy captures Krista and Larry.
Chad sits there away from the camera and the rest of the team doesn't mean that three members were defeated.
They meet up with Cesar, Vance, Verna, May, Marcos, and Lily of the Golden Knights.
They separated them.
Chaos, Rose, and Cameron vs Vance.
Stella, Lora, Dawn, and Scampers vs Cesar.
Jean, Dawn, and Adam vs Verna.

New Characters:
Marcos. Scythe Wizard. He can use both of his scythes to deny his enemies with his magic blades. He hates all criminals but he cares a lot for his friends. He had gray hair and purple eyes.
Lily. Plant Wizard. She use Mother Nature to rip apart her enemies limb from limb. Despite her cute looks, she is a natural killer and she loves to make her enemies suffer. She says beautiful a lot. She has long pink hair and violet eyes. 
Vance. Sword and Element Wizard. He is known for his power of his blade. His blade can't be destroy by anything in its power. He is looking for a true challenge and he hopes to find one. He cuts into his foes into pieces so they can not fight back.  
Maya. Fire Wizard. Like her magic. she is a fiery woman. She always has spicy whatever and she really hates winter with a burning passion. Her fire magic can burn through anything. She has short orange hair and yellow eyes.
Verna. Paper Wizard. She is a master of paper magic which can turn into the different elements with ease and she is a killer. She is usually partners with Lily because they both are crazy psychopaths and these two psychos goes together like bread and butter. She had her brown hair in two ponytails and black eyes.
Cesar. Terrain Wizard. He may look very weird like a lot but he is a killer. He use magic which can changes up the ground below him or the enemy to kill them. He had black hair and eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment