Friday, July 17, 2015

Power Guild Episode 96 Grand Magic Games part 19 Battles of Emotions.


A/N:Warning Melody doesn't fight at all. She may be a wizard who use Emotion magic which is like the different powers of the Lanterns. What I means is battles involving emotions and such. I just want to make that point very clear as we go into this episode's battle. The point is that we are almost 100 episode or parts of a series. I'm personally impressed that I made it passed 10 myself but it is thanks to my determination.

I may have not made it obvious but Jean and Greg are actually based off  Scott Summers and Jean Grey. I am going to say this now because an original story from me is rare but I hate the X Men. I like what their cause was back in the day but I hate a lot of them mainly the leader. I never Scott Summers and a lot of Marvel heroes aka Mr. Fantastic. I may be the only one who thinks but I'm on the fence with the new Fantastic Four movie because of him and not the Human Torch.

Leon sat there with a worried look on his face as Louis said,"Is something wrong Leon?". "Yeah. It is this Jane girl. She seems to holding back. I noticed it during the MPF event." said Leon. "She may be Leon." said Sonic. He appeared as Terry said,"So how was it?". "He didn't want to see me. I tracked him and I find him in prison. Why does my older brother have to be such an idiot?" said Sonic. "Who is your older brother?" said Adrian.

Sonic said,"Quick of the Nine Prayers. You and Kurt defeated him seven years ago right Leon?". The man nod as Tia said,"Didn't you win with the help of my cousin?". "Yes and also I think Brendan of Heroes B. We will win the games won't we." said Leon. "You just want Melody as your bride don't you?" said Adrian and Terry. "She is a pure maiden after all." said Leon. "That boy can be mature in a second but then acts like a child." said Louis. "Leon is a strange guy." said Sonic.

Greg stood there and he said,"Where is she? I don't have all day you know.". He saw her. "I'm sorry!" said Jane. She bowed as Greg said,"It is fine but don't do it again.". He thought,"She is pretty cute. I wasn't focusing on her during the event but she would be a nice girl for me. I should ask her out after this.". "And begin this match!" yelled Toto. The bell rang as Jane said,"Lets see how you deal with Fire Beam!".

He dodge the attack which came from her eyes as Ira said,"What is an interesting magic. Her eyes are the source of her magic.". "I see." said Greg. He held her in the air using his mind as Clyde said,"And Greg is using his magic which makes him like a telepath.". "Ice Beam!" said Jane. His arm was froze and he said,"Dam it.". Jane was free as Jane said,"Electric Beam!".Jane fire the yellow beam out of her eyes as Greg move it into the air.

"Wow. Who knew that Leon had someone like that in his guild?" said Melody. "Yeah. So do you like him or not?" said Julie. The other girls teased her about it as Rachel whispered to Roy,"Do you think that dad will ask out mom?". "Who knows with dad?" said Roy. Greg said,"Psychic Blocks!". They trapped her in as Jane said,"Photon Beam!". The beam destroy the blocks with as Greg said,"You're pretty strong Jane.". "You too Greg." said Jane. "He/she is pretty handsome/cute." said the two.

The two blushed as Louis said,"I see.". "Psychic Spears and Psychic Hammer!" said Greg. Jane took off her glasses as a huge beam came out destroying the two attack. Greg dodge it as the beam came toward him. "Look at that beam go!" said Martin. Greg said,"Barrier!". It kept blocking the attack as the bell rang. "And that is it! We have a tie!" said Ira. Jane put back on her glasses as Greg said,"Hey Jane. I was thinking something strange.".

Jane helped him up as she said,"What is it?". "Do you want to go out on a date with me? I know the perfect place for us it." said Greg. Jane blushed as Dana said,"What is that boy thinking?! He wants to go out on a date with the enemy.". "But isn't Tina getting married to the enemy?" said Adrian. She start to spin him around as Terry said,"You can be a big idiot sometimes.". "Sure Greg. I'll meet you after today." said Jane. The two walked off as Clyde said,"Now we have another match of love.".

Allison stood there as Cyrus yelled,"Beat her Allison!". The guild sighed as Jaime said,"So why is he acting like this?". "Who knows Jaime? He must think that Allison beating the leader of Soul Cancer will make him number one in the music business. It is pretty stupid to be honest with you all." said June. "That makes a lot of senses with our guild." said Rich. "Yeah." said April. "You got this. Win this for Heroes!" said Marie.

Emma stood there as she said,"Hi Allison! Ready to fight?". "Yeah. You are going down because I'm doing this for me and Stella." said Allison. Bob sighed as he thought,"They do know that I like them way more than her. I see her as a student at best.". "Begin!" yelled Toto. Emma pulled out her sword at Allison who blocked the sword slash with a shield made of iron. "And the Weapon Queen shows her power against the Music Queen. Who will win?" said Martin.

Allison said,"Lighting Daggers!". Emma dodge the attack as she said,"Siren's Wail!". The attack turn the crowd into a cheering audience for Emma. "I guess this is how you get your fans Emma. That is sad." said Allison who was worried about Bob cheering for Emma. "No. I have this unnatural talent for music. I can make any song an intense gem. Lets see how you do against my Punk Blast!" said Emma.

Allison covered her ears as a song with punk like elements came toward her. The attack did nothing to her but she was hit with Emma's attack. "I will win. Inferno Slash!" yelled Emma. Allison block it and Emma said,"How?". "I had to hear Cyrus's bad songs and also Johnny's singing. This is nothing compared to them. Thunder Crash!" said Allison. She shocked Emma as Cyrus and Johnny said."Did she just make fun of us?".

Bob shrugged as Allison said,"Sword Armageddon!". Emma was hit with the many blades as Allison said,"You should stop while you're ahead. I will win this for my team.". "Not going to happen. Sonic Howl!" said Emma. Allison covered her ears as Emma said,"Musical Storm!". The attack knock her up into the air as she said,"Hypernova Slash!". The attack hit Allison as she was trying to get up from the attack.

Emma held the sword in front of her and she said,"Now who should give up?". "You will Emma. I'm determined to win." said Allison. She kicked the sword away as Emma said,"How did you?". "When I was learning magic, Bob taught me how to use a sword as hell and now I am a master! Sword Storm and Sword Slash!" said Allison. Emma was caught in the storm of the blades and she was defeated by Allison's second attack. "Winner Allison! Now the match between our Champions!" said Martin.

Grim stood there as he said,"Wish me luck you guys.". "You got this man. No need to worry. I mean you got this." said Johnny. "Yeah. You are one of the strongest wizards in the guild. So don't worry so much." said Python. Myra said,"If you win, I'll give you a kiss.". He ran off as X said,"Sometimes Myra.". She smiled as Bob said,"You need to remember not to mess her right little buddy?". "After her match, I got that." said Scampers. "Smart Chreax." said Nick.

Grim stood there and he saw Athena. "I'm sorry about this Grim. I look up to you but I have to defeat you because what Bob tried to do." said Athena. "Which is what? You kicked out a girl just because she made a mistake. While I think Bob jumped the gun by attacking you and your guild, I agree with him on you guys being demons in human skin." said Grim. "I see." said Athena. Toto said,"Begin the match for First!".

Athena made an explosion happen right under Grim who dodge it. She kept doing it as Grim thought to himself,"Man. She is sure relentless that is for sure.". He said,"I need you to stop.". He threw his scythe at her who dodge it. "Sorry. You missed." said Athena. Grim coughed as the scythe came back to him after hitting Athena. "Mine is like a boomerang so you couldn't dodged it if you tried Athena." said Grim.

She made the explosion get bigger as Grim dodged them. "What is her magic? Is it Explosion magic or what?" said Wanda. "That isn't Explosion magic. It looks like to me that Athena can make the area that she picks explode." said Jenny. "Come from the Explosion Slayer, that makes sense. You can do this Grim." said Malcolm. Grim stopped as he said,"Time for you to sleep girl.". Athena fell asleep as Grim said,"Atomic Slice!".

The attack went toward her as Athena stopped it. "She is asleep?!" yelled Python and Johnny. Athena woke up as she said,"I am done with you. Explode.". Grim was hit as he stood there. "Is Grim down for the count?!" yelled Martin. Grim said,"That isn't going to work. I survive my universe exploding so this is nothing compared to that. Face my wrath!". He made darkness hit Athena as she said,"You are strong but you are nothing compare to my sister. Finishing move! Beam!".

Grim saw her make two weird orbs and she fired them at him as they caused massive damage to him and he was out cold. "Grim!" yelled Team Heroes A and B. "And the winner is Athena who just gave her team the lead to first place. Can Bob recover their lead?!" said Martin. "It is him. I have no doubt that he will do great." said Clyde. "Indeed." said Ira. Grim was carried to the infirmary by the guards as Brendan walked out.

Brendan saw Dwight and he said,"You.". "Look who it is. It is the bitch. I am going to enjoy beating you up." said Dwight. "And Begin!" said Toto. "Needle Blast!" said Dwight. He dodge the punches as he said,"Not going to work on me this time! Open Gate of the Thunder Devil!". The spirit punch Dwight as he said,"That is for hurting the master.". "Using Spirits huh. You really are a cute rate Stella and not even that handsome." said Dwight.

Brendan yelled,"Shut up! Earth Storm!". Dwight was in the storm as TD (Thunder Devil) fired little blast of thunder at Dwight. "He is letting his anger get to him." said Bob who was getting ready for his fight. "Yeah but can you blame him Bob? He made a fool out of Brendan on Day 1. He wants revenge big time." said X. Myra went to go check on Grim as Casey stood there. "He can still win right you guys?" said Casey.

Johnny said,"Yeah. He just need to keep his temper in check to win.". Brendan saw Dwight above him as he said,"Needle Vortex!". Brendan dodge the needles as he return TD. "Open Gate of the Archangel Erica! Holy Arrows!" said Brendan. She came out and she fired the arrows. "This is just too easy." said Dwight. He dodged them and he punched Brendan square in the face. Brendan's face was in pain as he said,"Dam you.".

Dwight said,"Well. It sucks to be you. I mean you are really nothing in the grand scheme of things in your guild. You are really just a cut rate wizard and the leader of our team is going to destroy your friend who somehow won Anarchy all by himself. I think he cheated. I mean no one can be that good in your guild. We are going to destroy you and your guild.". Brendan said,"Shut up. You don't know a dam thing. We trained to get here and we are going to win! Magma Wave!".

Dwight was burned from the attack as he said,"You'll die! Needle Blast!". He came toward Dwight as Brendan said,"Earth Hammer!". Dwight was knocked into the ground and he broke Brendan's arm as he was defeated. Brendan held his arm as Toto said,"And we have our winner!". Brendan limped off as Dwight said,"You will suffer soon Brendan.". He walked off as Clyde said,"So these battles have been interested.".

Ira said,"Yes. Our final two battles have both Ana and Bob not fighting each other yet mind you but they are in the two.". "I bet that the one with Ana and Tia is going to be better." said Ira. "You would say that." said Clyde. Ira was lost as the former council wizard said,"You will see soon.". "I got you Clyde." said Ira. Noah sat there as he thought,"I wonder what this Tia's magic is. It must be strong to get here. You can do this Ana.".

Leon said,"I can picture Kurt's shock after seeing Tia in action.". He thought of Melody as Ivan said while shrugging,"You really need to get over her man. She is not into you.". "Yeah but Leon is very stubborn when it comes to love." said Terry. "True. So where is Greg?" said Ivan. "He is planning for his date with Jane right now. I hope they do well but who knows? Good luck Tia. We all believe in you." said Louis. "Gotcha!" said Tia. She ran off.

Allison said,"You got this Ana.". "Yeah and we know that Bob will be cheering for you with all of his heart." said Stella. "Yeah. No need to worry." said Tanya. "Get us ahead of Bob and his group for sure." said Clara. Ana said,"Okay. I got this. No need to worry.". She walked down there as she saw Kurt. He went to go check on Brendan and Grim for a second and he said,"Hey Ana. You got this girl for sure.". "Thanks Kurt." said Ana.

Tia stood there in her entrance to the arena as she said,"I am going to rock your world with the power of love.". She ran out and she tripped. The crowd giggled at her as Ana said from her entrance,"Are you okay?". She ran toward her and she fell down as well. Dawn said after sighing,"Not a first good impression for either of them.". "Aye." said John. Ana said,"Well that was embarrassing. It is nice to meet you.". "Yeah. You too." said Tia.

The two stood up as Z said,"So should we be worried?". "Nah. Ana has this match for sure. She and the others have trained super hard for this so we got no reason to worry at all Z." said Jaime. "I know that but I can still be worried." said Z. "I am worried about her too but all we can do now is cheer her on to the best of her abilities." said Dawn. "Tia's magic is strange." said Marie. "And we have a great battle right now folks. We have two cute little girls fighting it out." said Martin.

Ira said,"I get it.". "See." said Clyde. James who was outside of the arena to look for an sign of Vex's magic turned his head to the stadium. He was still disguised as Shroud by the way. "James. Did you sense that too?" said Ana in his head. 'Yes. It came from the stadium." said James. "Then go!" yelled Danny. James start to run as he thought,"Stay safe whoever is fighting right now.". The bell rang for the next fight. "You got this Ana." said Noah.

Leon looked at Kurt as he said,"I may be a friend of Ana but I have no doubt in my mind that Tia is winning this match for our guild.". "Nah. Ana is not a pushover." said Kurt. Martin was excited for the match as he said,"I can't handle all of this cuteness.". "I remember training her and now look at her, she is quite the wizard." said Clyde. "Yes and we have info that she has fought some very strong foes." said Ira.

Ana thought,"I have to do this for my friends who worked really hard to get us into the top 3 spots of the games.". "Bring it on!" said Tia. Ana said,"Boost! Speed and Strength!". Her physical power grew stronger as Tia was impressed. "Eye of the Storm!" said Ana. Tia was trapped in a strong tornado and she said,"This is nothing.". She dance in the wind as she said,"Sky God Wind!". Ana was hit with the attack as Dawn said,"Ana!".

"Sky God?" said Kurt. "That dam brat." said Romeo. Bob recalled his fight with Fulgor and he shiver at that. "I guess there is more magic like that." thought Bob. "Oh wow. You survived that attack. How about this then?" said Tia. "What are you going to do?"said Rose. Ana noticed Tia getting close as she said,"Sky God's Storm!". Ana was launched in the air as Tia went toward her. "Wind Kick!" said Ana.

Tia was pushed back as Ana said,"I don't have to time to cast a Negate spell. Tornado Roar!". "Sky God's Bellow!" said Tia. "No way." said Johnny. "Her magic is just like Ana." said Noah. "It is lost magic." said Leon. The two wind blasts collided as a huge storm appeared. "These two girls are rock the grand magic games with their power and cuteness." said Martin. "Make him stop." said Clyde. "I don't think we can." said Ira.

Ana stood up as Noah said,"Can she defeat this opponent?". "Oh wow. You are just like Leon said. I am shocked because you having similar magic to me is pretty weird. I get why you are so strong. Our magic can be strong and gentle at the same time. Can you still fight?" said Tia. "Yeah. I am here for my guild so I am not giving up." said Ana. "Good. I am doing this for love and my guild. Have some wind!" said Tia.

Ana blocked the attack as she said,"I need to use it.". She started eating the air as Tia said,"You can eat air too? Let me join you. This is going to be fun.". The two were eating the air as Martin said,"It seems like these two are pretty hungry but leave some air for the rest of us.". "Wind/Air Slayer Secret Art!" said Ana. "No way. She mastered a Secret Art at her age." said Python. "You got this in the bag Ana!" yelled Kurt. "Lets go!" said Stella.

Spike said,"So she mastered a Secret Art.". "She is Bob's little sister after all." said Dawn. "Yeah and this match is hers." said Z. The air around the two surround the two girls as Tia said,"What is going on?!". "Wind/Air Slayer Secret Art! Hurricane Spiral!" said Ana. The attack knocked Tia into the air as she was out. "I did it. I didn't master the other one but I got this one." said Ana. "Tia!" yelled Leon who was shocked.

Toto said,"And the winner is Ana of Team ...". Ana was shocked as she heard,"I'm up! I am not down for the count yet.". She stood there without any bruises as Allison said,"How is that even possible? I know that Secret Arts are deadly.". "Why was I worried? Ana's magic is known for its healing powers but its can't heal wounds." said Leon. "Dam that Leon is always so crafty." said Kurt. "I hope both of them do good." said Louis.

Terry said,"She has this.". "How do you know for sure?!" yelled Adrian. Tina said,"She is my cousin after all.". "That has nothing to do with it.." said Dana. "Ana." said Noah. Someone tapped his back as the voice said,"Sorry.". "It is cool." said Noah. He saw Shroud as he said,"What is he doing here? I wonder.". James looked at Tia and he thought,"Is she connected to Vex? If so, Ana is in grave danger from her.".

Ana was panting as Tia said,"I thought you would be more of a challenge.". "Wendy!" yelled Kurt. "I can't believe it." said Stella. "I hope you can survive because I have no clue on how to stop this match whatsoever." thought James. He noticed that Noah was looking right at him and he thought to himself due to the others watching the battle,"Shit. Someone from the council.". James walked off as Tia said while sighing,"You know that a one sided battle is no fun for anyone. I think giving up is the best.".

Ana yelled,"I won't!". Everyone was shocked as Ana said,"I got here now because of Big Brother and his friends saved my life from Shadowblade. Every day since then was been a blast. I have discover new things. I got another member of my family and I won't let all of their hard work go to waste by giving up! So bring it on!". Dawn said,"You got this Ana.". "Okay! Time to put everything into this one attack!" said Tia.

She got in a stance as Leon and Louis yelled,"No you idiot! Don't use that spell!". "Are you planning to kill the poor girl?!" yelled Dana. "I know this is overkill you guys but to answer the cause of her reason to fight, I have to go all out. That is love!" said Tia. Several wings appeared around her as Ana said,"Huh?". "What strength!" said X. "This is." said James. "Heavenly Storm!" said Tia. Ana ducked as the attack missed her.

The kids of Heroes said,"She dodge it?!". "But how?" said Ax. "She is one smart girl because she just boost up Tia so that her attack would miss. That is my little sis." said Bob. "Your strategy is amazing! You're a great wizard!" said Tia. Ana went toward her as she said,"Wind Claws!". Tia healed herself up and Tia said,"Lets go Ana!". The two fought like crazy as Martin said,"This fight is just amazing because their little fists are tiny but their hearts are big!".

The bell rang as the two stopped. "And we have a tie!" yelled Martin. The crowd roared in a cheer as Louis said,"Quite an outcome if I do say so myself.". "Yeah. You did awesome Ana!" said Kurt. Tia went over to Ana as she said,"That was an awesome battle.". "Yeah." said Ana. "So can we be friend Ana?" said Tia. "Sure thing!" said Ana. The two shook hands as Ira said,"Quite a battle but we still have one more battle with Bob left.". "Lets get the stage fix for the next round." said Clyde.

Next time,
Bob faces off against Clifford and his determination to Heroes is strong.

Score after eleven matches on Day 3.
1st Monsters. 92 points.
2nd Heroes A. 88 points.
3rd Heroes B. 86 points.
4th Bloody Darkness. 57 points.
5th Amazons. 51 points.
6th Villains. 37 points.
7th Thunder Wolves. 36 points.
8th Cinco Gecko. 29 points.

Events
7th Battle: Greg vs Jane.
8th Battle: Allison vs Phoebe aka Emma.
9th Battle: Athena vs Grim.
The rematch between the two from day one begins.
10th Battle: Brendan vs Dwight.
11th Battle: Ana vs Tia.

No comments:

Post a Comment