Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Power Guild Episode 92 Grand Magic Games part 15 A battle for your Life.


A/N: We have more battles. I got nothing else because I really have nothing. I usually have some stuff beside that determination will be shown and loyalty to your guild is real in this story. You see I got nothing at all. Lets begin with everyone favorite western Wizard Nick.

Nick stood there and he said,"I am ready you guys.". X stood there with Myra who was holding his arm even though the two had feelings for Krystal and Grim respectively. "You got this guy man. He seems like a speed freak to me. I mean did you see his sunglasses?" said Myra. "Yeah. So why are you holding his arm?" said Nick. "It is Myra Nick. I don't try to understand her. Good luck. Everyone in the guild is cheering for us." said X.

Nick saw Sonic. He was his main opponent in the race and he slightly beat him. He said,"Sup Wild West dude. My name is Sonic or Grady. I come from a land where running is my life bro. Now, you tell me something about you.". "Well, I am actually from a different country. I came here looking for some work." said Nick. "Cool story. So do you know that really hot girl in your guild? I mean your guild has Myra in it. She is a beauty." said Sonic.

Nick said,"I have no idea. I look at them as my sisters or my friends. What could you be talking?". He smirked as he said,"Nick my man. I am talking about Julie Brown.". Nick was silent as Sonic said,"I would do anything for her you know. I believe in love at first sight and stuff like that. So will you help a bro out?". "Sorry but no. She is currently seeing someone." said Nick. "Really? You and her? I didn't see that coming." said Sonic.

Bob looked at the two and he thought,"I hope Nick knows what he is doing out there.". "So we have two fast wizards up in this match. I wonder if they will have a bet just like the others four matches. I think that will be interesting." said Martin. "Yes. So are you going to cheer for Nick Bob? You two are old friends right?" said Clyde. "Yeah. I hope he does the right thing." said Bob. "Lucky is super confused at this." said Lucky. The bell rang.

"Man look at those two go." said Lucia. Julie saw her boyfriend running around the field dodging the wizard from Bloody Darkness as she said,"Yes. He is doing good.". "So do you think he'll win? I am cheering for Nick but this Sonic guy is really fast." said Tessa. "Be nice. Nick has this in the bag. I'm so sure." said Julie. Nick stopped as he said,"Lighting Shots!". Sonic dodged them with ease as Nick said,"Dam it! Sand Wall!".

He made a wall which Sonic climbed. "You're too slow! Lighting Kick!" yelled Sonic. Nick dodge the kick as Nick said,"Sand Fists!". Sonic dodged them as he said,"You're too slow Nick. I mean you got that girl on the brain. I live with no thinking. I go by my reactions! Speed of Light Kick!". Nick felt the kick as he went back a couple of feet. "Time to finish this off. I need to get some more points for Bloody Darkness. Super Speed Punch!" yelled Sonic.

He went toward Sonic as Nick said,"Okay. Sand Storm!". Sonic was blinded as Nick said,"Ultimate Fire Shot!". Sonic was burned and out cold. "And the winner is Nick of Heroes B! Heroes B is in the lead and they aren't going to be stopped!" yelled Martin. Sonic said,"Hey Nick. Take good care of her okay.". "I will. You will never get Julie. She is my girlfriend after all." said Nick. The two were gone as the next match began.

Tanya stood across from Opal. "So you are the drunk. I wonder why you want to fight. I mean you're wasted right now." said Opal. "No. I am not. Smoking is way worse." said Tanya. "Oh really? If I win against you drunk, you can't drink at all for the rest of the day." said Opal. "Sure but if I win, you can't smoke for the rest of the day. I mean you really don't want to be like Wayne." said Tanya. The man was sad as the bell rang.

Opal said,"Smoke Fists and Smoke Hammer!". Tanya dodged them using her magic as she said,"Eat my Inferno Flames!". Opal made the fire go up into the sky with her smoke. "This victory will be an easy one. I want to get revenge for Angelica. Smoke Blast." said Opal. Tanya made a shield as she thought,"What should I do? I can't use any of the stuff that defeats Wayne.". "Make a move bitch! I'll win! Smoke Gun!" yelled Opal.

Tanya dodge the attack as she said,"Thanks for falling out for my traps. Water of Prayer!". The water hit the girl as Opal was out. "Winner Clara of Heroes A! You guys are here to win aren't you?" said Martin. "Yeah. We are." said Bob.  The two girls were gone as Ralph stood there across from Sake who was holding a bottle of rum. He placed it down as Ralph said,"So Sake? Who do you want to wager?".

Sake thought and he said,"Shoot. I think that wild guy from Dean's match took mine. That fight was just the right thing to make my soul shaken and stirred. You know?". Ralph was lost as Sake said,"I get your type. You are in that one group with Lana right? Man she was hot.". "Yeah but I don't like her in that way. I look at her as a friend." said Ralph. "Oh yeah. You and Alana are the m word right? I mean it is so obvious bro." said Sake.

Ralph nod as he said,"So what do you want Sake?". "If I win, I want a date with a girl in your guild. I won't be like Dean bro. You also need to get more serious with Alana bro. I mean she seems like a nice girl but I am pretty sure that no one knows about you and her being the m word. It is so weird to say." said Sake. "Okay. Time to fight." said Ralph. The bell rang as Ralph said,"Data Blast!". Sake hit them back as he said,"Ready?!".

"Man. This Sake guy is so strong. I mean he blocked his attack." said Brendan. "Yeah. This match is so close. It sucks that Kurt can't see it." said Stella. "He is up soon. I hope him well." said Allison. "So do you know anything about this guy's magic?" said Brendan. Bob said,"For the folks at home who are lost on Sake's magic, it is called Palm magic. It mainly focused magic power in the palm of your hand for powerful hits. He is the drunk master and when he is drunk, he gets stronger.".

Ralph dodged his hits as he said,"Why do you want me to get serious with her? I mean we are the m word.". "Shoot. I may not be in love like you are but as a man, you need to be proud to flaunt her off to the others. Time to fight for real." said Sake. He drank as Ralph was hit with seven powerful hits in a second. "He is so strong. I wonder if anyone can beat him." said Martin. Ralph stood up and he said with determination,"I won't lose to you! Data Explosion!".

Sake dodge it and he said,"You are a real man Ralph and you can make your wife happy.". He knock out as Clyde said,"And Sake wins! He is an S Class wizard after all and on the same level as Bob. He admits that right?". "Yep." said Bob. "Lucky thinks so too! Steve is up so Lucky is going to cheer for him the loudest." said Lucky. Bob smiled as he thought,"I guess there are some good people in that guild.".

Sake helped Ralph up as the Thunder Wolf said,"Thanks.". "No prob. You better cheer for her in her match like she did in yours. I would like the girl to super hot by the way." said Sake. "I will arrange that soon." said Ralph. The two walked off as Steve stood there. "I have to make our guild proud so that we can be number one." thought Steve. He then saw Hugo. He has long dark blue hair and red eyes.

"Sup. You are Steve? So tiny." said Hugo. "So what do you want?" said Steve. "What does Hugo want from you?" said Hugo. "He speaks in the third person just like Lucky does except his is way cuter according to Lora. I don't get his." thought Steve. "Hugo knows that he wants. Hugo wants your kitty cat." said Hugo. "Are you serious? I won't give him up like that. You are going down big guy and I won't be going easy on you." said Steve. The bell rang.

"Hugo know your magic from that game on day 1. Take Over!" said Hugo. "Take Over? That is an old magic." said Marie/ "How does this idiot from Mordred guild know it." said Ax. "Frankenstein!" said Hugo. He turned into the monster and he punched Steve who dodge it with ease. "Too slow man. Shadow Claw!" yelled Steve. He slashed the back and Hugo said,"Hugo is mad now!". Steve dodge the punches while in his shadow form.

Lucky was worried as Bob said,"Don't worry. I may hate Monsters but I hate Villains way more. Lets cheer super loud so that Steve can win against this big oaf.". The Chreax smiled as Hugo said,"Hugo need new one. Take Over! Chimera!". He turned into the beast as it turned Steve's leg to stone. The Shadow Slayer tried to move but he was attacked by Hugo. "Steve!" yelled Lucky. Steve move away from Steve as he said,"Time to get serious. Shadow Roar.".

The attack came out and it defeat Hugo who had stars in his eyes. "And the winner is Steve from the strongest Guild in Meca Monsters!" yelled Martin. The crowd cheered as Bob thought,"I don't get it. I mean we are in first place but they aren't cheering for us.". Lucky was happy as Bob said,"You didn't need to worry. You cheered for your friend and he won.". "Friend? Lucky doesn't know what that is and Lucky wonder if Steve knows  Bye Bob!" said Lucky. He was gone.

Kurt stood there and he thought,"I'm up! Time to keep winning so we are number one in Meca. The second plan is for me to have X or Johnny do whatever I want. It will be so awesome.". He saw his fellow user of Passion magic Leon. "You're going down Kurt and we need to earn some points this around or we will behind you. I want your friend Melody to go on a date with me." said Leon. The male was quiet as the bell rang.

"Passion Ape!" yelled Leon. Kurt dodged the ape as he said,"Passion Cannon! Fire!". He fired the shot as the ape was destroyed. "I see that you did get stronger in three months. I did as well. Passion Sword!" said Leon. He slashed him as Kurt said,"Passion Fist!". He went back as Leon said,"Fine. I will not give up this fight for her! Passion Meteors!". Several meteors appeared as Kurt said,"I hope that worked. Passion Dual Element Mode! Ice and Lighting!".

The magic appeared around him as he said,"Passion Blade! Frozen Justice of Thunder!". He made the sword and it slashed the ground after destroying the meteors. It froze the ground and it also shocked Leon. "Dam. Taste my Passion Dinosaur!" said Leon. The dinosaur appeared as Kurt said,"Okay! Let see how you handled these two together Leon! Passion Bringer of Thunder and my Passion Blade of Seven Dances Thunder and Ice!".

The two arm blade destroy the dinosaur and he hit Leon. Leon was out cold as Kurt said,"She will be part of Heroes forever.". "And the winner is Kurt of Heroes A! After he told everyone on why he and his guild are here, he deserved that win." said Martin. "Yeah. You did good man." said Bob. The two were gone as Scampers and Larry flew there. "You are going to lose. I mean as a member of Monster, I will win." said Larry. "Nah. We are in first place. So what is our bet?" said Scampers.

"The loser has to eat their least favorite food. Mine are Carrots." said Larry. "I don't have one but the one that I like the least is Chicken." said Scampers. Bob thought."You got this buddy.". The bell rang as Scampers said,"Time to go into my battle form!". He turned into Superos as Larry said,"You can use that? Fine Holy Beam!". Scampers dodged it and he said,"Inferno Sword!". "Too slow idiot! Holy beam!" said Larry.

Scampers was hit directly in the back as Dawn was worried for her friend in the fight. "You got this Scampers! Make your old man proud!" yelled Mark. Scampers got up as he said,"I plan to win this for my family which is my guild! Thunder Crash!". The attack came down as Larry said,"And you're partner with Bob? I mean Bob may be the most pathetic wizard in your guild. I mean he isn't strong at all. He is just in the limelight because his grandfather is the guild master.".

Scampers said,"Bob is the strongest wizard that I know! He can beat anyone in his way because he has me and the others behind him cheering him on. I know that everyone in the guild is cheering for me so I have to win this! Magma Crash and Wave Crash!". The two appeared as Larry said,"You're so sad.". "I am not! I have my friends behind me! You are the weak one! Ultimate Heaven Slash!" said Scampers.

He slashed Larry but then he was kicked into the ground by Larry who went into his battle form and he said,"Ultimate Holy Blast!". He blasted Scampers a lot as Bob said,"Scampers! Don't give up! I know you can do it!". Scampers stopped him as he said,"See? I have Bob on my side unlike Chad who wants you to win. Lets end this! Heaven Slash of a Thousand!". "Ultimate Holy Blast 1000!" yelled Larry. Scampers was defeated as Larry stood there breathing heavily.

"And the winner is Larry. Both Heroes B and Monsters are tied for first. I guess you lost your top spot Bob." said Martin. "We'll get it back. I know that we will." said Bob. He looked at Scampers who was sad. "You did awesome little buddy. I am so proud of you." thought Bob. Alana walked out to the field with Leah. "So I saw that you and Ralph are close." said Leah. "We are married after all but he doesn't want people to know for some reason." thought Alana.

Alana said,"So what do you want?". "I want a date with him. I mean our guild master doesn't want us near a guy. So what do you want from me?" said Leah. "How about a country meal? I heard that you aren't from here and I always want to try some new food." said Alana. "Sure thing. You ready to go?" said Leah. "Yeah!" said Alana. The bell rang as Leah said,"Tomato Bomb!". Alana said,"Plasma Shot and Cannon Shots!".

The attacks collided as Kevin said,"I have never seen Alana like this. Have you?". "Love makes you do some incredible thing. So are we the only two here?" said Bruce. "Ralph, Lana, and Master are recovering from today. Kitty and Colin are recovering as well and Jane is well not here. She is a very timid girl." said Kevin. "We better cheer her on for everyone." said Bruce. "Right. Lets go Alana. We are here.".

"Carrot Storm!" said Leah. Alana blasted them into bite sized pieces with her gun and she said,"Super Sonic Blast!". Leah was knocked back as she said,"Shoot. I guess judging you guys by your looks is pretty stupid of me. Time to taste my Broccoli Hammer!". The giant vegetable smashed the ground as Martin said,"Is Alana down for the count?!". "Nah. She is getting warmed up." said Clyde. Alana said with a smile,"Ultimate Plasma Cannon!".

The attack went toward Leah and she said,"Cabbage Shield!". The attack blocked the attack as Alana looked for her. "I win." said Leah. Alana was trapped in Celery as she was hit with several tomato bombs in a row. Alana was knocked out as Bob said,"And Leah wins! This match may look amazing but it is dangerous.". Leah helped Alana out of the arena and she said,"Don't worry Alana. I won't steal him from you. Time to make my famous food.".

"And we are the final match folks!" yelled Martin. "Are you going to miss being a judge Bob?" said Clyde. "Nah. It was nice being up here but I get to fight tomorrow and I plan to win for my guild. So who is this Lora girl?" said Bob. "She is a newer member of Monsters but knowing their strength, I have faith that this match is going to be awesome." said Martin. "Yeah. You may face one tomorrow Bob." said Clyde. "And I'll win for me and Scampers." said Bob.

Lora stood there with Chad, Romeo, and Claude. "You better win Lora. We would be number one but someone had to screw up in the event. Steve and Larry did their job but you had to mess up. We're losing because of you." said Romeo. "Indeed. It is quite sad to see one of the Slayers mess up. Titus isn't here. I would hate to piss him off." said Claude. "You two know that we had no idea on the event before hand." said Lora.

Chad said,"Forget it. You are a member of Monsters and you know what that means?". Lora said,"I won't make a fool of myself Chad. I will win.". She walked off as Steve stood there with Lucky. The Shadow Slayer said,"Good luck Lora.". "Lora will do great. Right Steve?!" said Lucky. Lora went up to the Chreax and she said,"I will win Lucky. I promise.". She walked off  as Lucky said,"So do you like Lora?". Steve blushed as he walked off.

Mona stood there with the hooded girl, Kelli, Lynn, and Emma. "You got this Mona." said the hood girl. "This one will be easy as pie. You got this." said Lynn. "Remember that your opponent is from Monsters. They are tied with Heroes B," said Kelli. "She gots this." said Emma. "I foresee that they will be defeated swiftly by my blade." said Mona. She walked out to see Mona. "This won't be like the battle between Lana and Myra." said Clyde.

Martin said,"It may be to some people.". "I have a feeling that Mona is holding back. This will be a slaughter for this monster." said Bob. "Wow. Bob seems so sure. I wonder what her magic is. I mean we know nothing about her." said Stella. "We better watch them." said Allison. "Okay." said Ana and Brendan. "Lets begin between the new girl of Monsters between the rumored strongest wizard of the female only guild Amazons!" said Martin. The bell rang.

"It is nice to meet you." said Lora. Mona said,"You too.". "So do you want to do a bet like the others before us?" said Lora. "No. I am not interested in that kind of stuff. You have nothing that I want and I am going to win no matter what. I also have no interested in casual stuff." said Mona. "Okay. Lets have a big one. Our lives." said Lora. Everyone was shocked as Chad said,"And that is how someone from Monsters bets.".

"This girl is crazy.  What is wrong with her." said the hooded girl. "She is so confident but Mona has this in the bag." said Kelli. "Okay." said Mona. "Are you serious?! They went way too far!" yelled Martin. "Yeah." said Clyde. "This guild is full of idiots. I mean your life is something sacred. I hate to be rude but the Monsters guild are acting like idiots. I feel bad for Lucky." said Bob. Chad thought to himself."I will destroy you. You are a coward and I hate you.".

Lora held a key as Stella said,"She is a Spirit Wizard just me, Brendan. and Morgan.". "Open Gate of the two Snakes!" yelled Lora. Two giant snakes came out and they went toward Mona at a break neck speed. "This is very interesting. We have another one. I have two so far and I bet that Morgan is one along with Brendan. We will be very good Lord Vex." thought Cameron. Mona dodge their attack as Lora held two more. "Open Gate of the Tiger and Gate of the Gravity Wizard!" said Mona.

The two came our as Lora said,"Increase her gravity.". "Okay." said the wizard. Mona was stick there as Kelli said,"That wizards use the same magic as me!". "And Stella." said Lynn. "Get her, We are here to win." said Lora. The lion and the snakes went toward Mona and she defeated all of them with her sword still in its hilt. "Why didn't she pull out her sword?!" said Allison. "Okay. It is time to bring out the gate of the 13th." said Lora.

"What?!" said Brendan. "Is that bad?" said Ana. "Yeah. It is rumored to be a legend but I guess it is a real thing." said Stella. The air darkened as Lora said,"You have no chance against me. I guess luck wasn't in your favor.". "I never believe in luck. Everything that I do is my choice." said Mona. "Open the gate of the 13th! Husk!" yelled Lora. "Luck is for the weak." said Mona. A really big spirit stood there as he punched Mona.

Lora smiled as she heard,"My sword Eternal Rest will not be stopped.". Mona destroy Husk without releasing the sword. "What?!" said Lora and Chad. "Incredible. The power of the blade is amazing. I want to face it." thought Bob. "Once Mona pulls out the blade, I don't want to spoil the fun at all so wait until then." said the hooded girl. Mona defeated Lora as everyone was shocked. "I win. Your life is mine." said Lora. "And that is the end of day 2!" yelled Martin. Mona walked off as Lora cried.

"Wow. This girl is way strong." said Brendan. "I think Bob or Sake may be able to defeat you but I am not sure." said Allison. "You better enjoy your last moments. Treasue them because I will come for your life soon." said Mona who was gone. "Okay." said Lora. Chad punched the bench as he said with anger,"Dam it! I will get you destroy bitch. I will make sure of it.". He walked off as Bob said,"I sense something bad from this.".

Next time,
The night of Day 2. A demon is awakened.

Score
1st Heroes B. 50 points.
1st Monsters. 50 points.
3rd Heroes A. 45 points.
4th Amazons. 35 points.
5th Villains. 32 points.
6th Bloody Darkness. 31 points.
7th Cinco Gecko. 20 points.
8th Thunder Wolves. 19 points. 

Events/Battles:
5th Battle: Sonic vs Nick.
The bet to have Julie as their girlfriend begins.
6th Battle: Tanya vs Opal.
The bet to go off alcohol for Tanya and smoking for Opal for the rest of the day begins.
7th Battle: Sake vs Ralph.
The bet to get a date with a girl in Thunder Wolves for Sake and for Ralph to make get serious with Alana.
8th Battle: Hugo vs Steve.
The bet to see who gets to have Lucky as their partner begins.
9th Battle: Kurt vs Leon.
The bet to get a date with Melody begins.
10th Battle: Scampers vs Larry.
The bet to see who will eat their least favorite food begins.
11th Battle: Alana vs Leah.
The bet to get a chance to hang out with her idol Ralph for Leah and a country meal for Alana.
12th Battle: Mona vs Lora.
The bet is their lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment