Monday, July 6, 2015

Power Guild Episode 83 Grand Magic Games part 6 The way to get more magic power is by cheating.


A/N:We have two more to go folks before a battle. I got nothing else for you beside for me promising to make more stuff for this month because last month was sad compared to the stuff in the past couple of months. I promise that something new will come sooner or later. So lets begin at Bloody Darkness guild hall. I don't know if I mention this but I love characters with afros. I mean Brook is one of my favorite characters and also character who stick out like Bob from Blue Pegasus.

At the Bloody Darkness guild hall, A woman stood there. This is the Bloody Darkness Guild Master Dana. She is old and she likes to spin people around. Her wizards are usually her victims. "I am tired of us always getting second place in the game. It is crazy!" said Dana. She started spinning around as two of her wizards noted that she was in her mood causing her to spin them. She looked at her top three wizards and she said,"You three are competing this year along with the others.".

Leon shrugged as he said,"We can't refuse the old hag can we Louis?". "No but I hope for some fun opponents myself." said Louis. "You are talking about that Wizard Saint." said Ivan. He nod as Leon said,"I wonder if he will compete for Monsters.". "We will have to wait and see." said Ivan. "Yeah. I think we got this!" said an man. "Yeah. Louis, Ivan, and Leon are the trio of power in our guild!" said a woman. "Bloody Darkness is the best!" said the guild.

At the Thunder Wolves Guild Hall, Adonis was at the bar. He was talking to the guild master. Their Guild Master is a very interesting man being very fabulous. He had no hair but that doesn't bother him in the slightest. "I heard that Dana brought in Louis Chan." said Clayton. "That is a bad perfume isn't it?" said Adonis. "I was thinking of putting you in." said Clayton. "That sounds like fun. I bet I can show Alison who he is missing out on." said Adonis.

The man sighed at his wizard and he said,"So do you think we should bring out the secret weapon hon?". "That sounds awesome and a great perfume." said Adonis. Ralph walked over and he said with a smile,"We are ready to go. Are you ready master?". "Yes. Lets show these other wizard the power and beauty of Thunder Wolves." said Adonis. He was gone as Clayton smirked. "Lets see how you deal with that Ax." said Clayton.

At the Monsters guild, Chad and Steve were with their Chreax. "Are you serious Larry? Why would the guild who gets last place enter the games?" said Chad. "Bro. I would never lie to you. I also heard that Bob and the Strohx island team is entering." said Larry. "It doesn't matter to me about who enters the games or not." said Steve. "Lucky thinks so too." said Lucky. "Bob. You are so going down so I can be the strongest." said Chad. "Amen to that bro." said Larry

In a place which seems like hell, Mordred stood there. He has dark black hair along with a beard and he was smiling creepily. "Time to have some fun. We are going to hunt some Heroes." said Mordred who was talking to his wizards. He walked toward the main place of the Grand Magic Games. They all look super creepy and they are coco for coco puffs. They are crazy is what I am trying to say here and you will learn how crazy soon.

Back at the beach, Kurt, Allison, Rose, Ana, Stella, Dawn, Scampers, Brendan, Alex, Jade, Melody, Casey were in a stunned daze. "I can't believe it." said Rose. "All of that time just gone." said Alex. "I am so sorry lady Stella and friends." said Violet. She was in the corner crying as Brendan said,"It isn't your fault Violet. Just go back to the spirit world.". She was gone as Fred said,"The games are in five days!". "Yet you guys didn't do a single thing to boost your power!" said Victor.

Bob threw them into the ocean as Allison said,"I guess Bob and the others will have to compete in the games". "Yeah. That sucks." said Jade. "It majorly blows." said Stella and Casey. "I am behind Spike and John now." said Scampers. "Huh?" said Ana. "You cared about that?" said Dawn. Bob said,"I've a idea. It is time for Chaos's hell train! I will increase your magic power grow but your bones will be in pain!". "Hell yeah! Lets do it. Is that a bird?" said Kurt.

A bird landed on Bob's head and Alex said,"That is a carrier pigeon.". "What does it say big brother?" said Rose. Bob read the letter and he said,"Heroes. Come to the broken bridge on the western hill for a surprise.". "Should we go?" said Victor who just came out of the water. "I don't see why not guys." said Brendan. "You guys are crazy." said Fred. "Lets go team." said Allison. The group headed to the forest.

"Where are they?" said Kurt. He was looking for a fight and Ana said,"You want to fight them Kurt? They are going to be stronger for you.". "That is a normal for him Kurt thing Ana." said Casey. "This was a bad idea." said Fred. "Be more positive Fred." said Jade. "This looks like a trick to the extreme Jade." said Stella. The bridge in front of them was broken as Bob heard,"Restore.". The bridge went back to normal as Bob said,"Lets go.".

The group crossed the bridge and Dawn and Scampers saw eight hooded figures. "Be careful guys. I sense them being evil." said Dawn." Yeah." said Scampers. Allison heard,"We are not here to hurt you at all Heroes,". "James?" said Allison. The group but Bob was shocked to hear that name and the voice said,"I guess it is time to reveal ourselves.". Kurt saw James standing with Anna, Danny, Kirk, Sally, Alice, Bryan, and Renee and he said,"What the?".

Bryan went toward Bob and he said,"Bobby Chan! You got so handsome in seven years.". "It is good to see you too." said Bob. "I would like if you get off my double's boyfriend." said Alice. She now had light blue hair and Casey said,"That looks like the color of the Tower of Revival.". "It is. She died her hair to look different from Allison." said Renee. "Indeed. She looks amazing but I would be a dead man if I said that." said Kirk.

Brendan said,"So aren't you all wanted criminals?". "Yeah." said Jade. "We formed a guild Kurt. I am in one." said Danny. "Awesome bro. So why are you not part of the Council?" said Kurt. "We are all former criminals idiot." said Sally. "It is known as Primeval Genesis. Allison, I remember everything about the last couple of years." said James. "You killed Darren right?" said Stella. 'Yes. We all have something common." said James.

Scampers and Alex said,"You guys wearing all black.". "No. We are here to destroying dark guilds." said Danny. "I heard about them you guys." said Fred. "Yeah. You guys have destroy several dark guild." said Victor. "Thank you. We have tried a lot." said Bryan. "Yes. We did it for you Rose." said Alice. "Thank you. I hated that everyone thought I was evil." said Rose. "So why did you ask out here?" said Dawn. "Actually, we need a favor." said Kurt. "What do you mean?" said Melody.

James sighed as he said,"I talked with your master about this.". "What is it James?" said Kurt. "Every year at the grand magic games, we have sense a dark magic which is like Vex's magic. I have asked Ax to join the guild during the games." said James. "Welcome to the family." said Jade. "Yes. We heard about you all need some magic power. Anna." said James. "I can boost up your power with my magic and a spell known as Second Origin." said Anna.

The Spirit World team beside Bob said,"Are you serious?!". "Anna is always serious just like Sally is and she is no fun." said Bryan and Renee. The group celebrated as Alice stood near James. Bob walk over with Allison and she said,"You two are together?". "Yep. He proposed." said Alice. "James. I'm impressed." said Bob. "Darren would be," said Allison. "Yes. I regret that which is why my guild is a thing." said James.

Later that day, Kurt was on the floor in pain as the beach team and Danny watched him. Bob, James, Anna, Rose, and Alice were somewhere else. Bryan, Kirk, Sally, and Renee went toward where the games are being held. "So do we have to do that?" said Brendan. "Yeah. This is crazy. I don't think I' will be able to draw a magic circle after this." said Casey. "Don't worry lovebirds. The pain isn't that bad. I mean my brother is just weak." said Danny.

Kurt growled as Melody said,"So Danny? Do you still hate Kurt?". "Nah. That was the old me. I went on the road with Anna, James, and Kirk. I met kids just like me who lost parents due to black magic. I realized that I should treasured my idiot of a brother." said Danny. "So are you sure that it is okay? I am sure that looks painful." said Stella. "Yeah." said Allison. "Don't worry. You will be stronger but you will be in so much pain." said Danny.

He smiled as the two girls were scared from fear. "I can't believe we have to do that Ana. I mean it is so scary." said Jade. "Yeah but I want to get stronger for big brother." said Ana. Fred and Victor said in unison,"This doesn't concern. We will be back at the springs.". They were gone as Alex said,"You two are weak!". "So Scampers? Where did Bob and Rose go?" said Dawn. "Oh. They went to go talk with James, Alice, and Anna." said Scampers.

Meanwhile, the five were nearby. Rose heard the screams as she said,"This sounds sounds like the bad days.". "Yeah. I remember them too. It was torture. James." said Bob. He sat there as he said,"I know that me and you haven't gotten along despite our connection to Allison May.". "Yeah. You kill Darren but you and the others seem to be doing good. Also you and Alice super cute." said Bob. She smiled as she said,"Thank you Bob. I am worried about Sally. She hasn't gotten over Damien.".

Rose said,"He is one of the people that I killed before me and Melody met up with your group big brother.". "Yeah. He died with Fulgor. She loved Damien but I have gotten over that bastard. I learn that he would have spent his entire life trying to kill you. Sally would have been there at his side and I am worried about her." said Alice. "Kirk has been trying but he isn't doing that good. I mean love is very sacred and you should never give up on it." said Anna.

Rose said,"Do you like Kurt's older brother?". She blushed as Alice said,"Wow. You are really smart Rose. It took Mister Slow here a whole three years to figure it out.". "I was trying to find out stuff on Vex." said James. "Don't rush him Alice. Trust me on this." said Bob. "Are you talking about Nick and Julie?" said Rose. "Yeah. They took for freaking ever. I mean they have been together since they were 12 and they weren't dating. Slowpokes." said Bob.

Anna said,"Anyway. We need James to get on the team for the games.". The screams got louder and Bob said,"Sure but are you still strong?". "Yes. I will make sure that Heroes does well in the games but I won't show off for Alice." said James. The two siblings were lost as Alice said,"Well he enter a game to find info on Vex's location but he used an ultimate spell causing Anna to make him feel a lot of pain.".

Bob snickered as Rose said,"Smooth move James.". "I regret that." said James. "So how long is the screaming?" said Bob. "About a day. Why?" said Alice. "Big bro needs his sleep." said Rose. "I see. I wish you good luck." said Anna. She was gone along with Alice as James said,"I need to be a good friend so I will make sure that the pain isn't that bad.". "You are a nice guy James despite killing my brother's friend." said Rose. The three walked back to the shed where screams were.

Next time,
The Heroes Guild arrive in Crifark, the heart of Meca. Bob meets the two Slayers of Monsters and the girls meet their rivals. 
Events/Battles:
Dana tells Ivan, Leon, and Louis that they are competing in the games this year.
Clayton tells Adonis to enter the games so that they can win.
Lucky and Larry tell their partners about Bob and the Strohx island team are entering the games
Mordred and Villains prepare as well.
The Spirit World team sulks while Bob and the others are worried about them. Bob suggests a training camp from hell when a carrier bird gives him a letter for him and his group to head to the nearby woods.
The group meets up with up with Primeval Genesis.
Anna tells the Spirit World team about a way to boost up their power by her magic known as Second Origin.
The group agrees as the members who didn't go to the  head back to the beach.
Bob and Rose has a talk with the dark guild while the others members are in pain from Anna's spell.

New Characters:
Clayton. Phasing Wizard. He has no hair and black eyes.
Dana. Spinning Wizard. 70 years old. She is the guild master of this guild and she is tired of her guild getting second in the games. She sent her three strongest wizards into the games once she heard Heroes are entering the games this year with their older members. She cares a lot about her guild but she spins them a lot in fact. She has white hair and her eyes are always closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment