Sunday, July 26, 2015

Power Guild Episode 104 Grand Magic Games part 27 The Twilight Project.


A/N:We are almost on Day 5. I decide to make the day off as a way to explain another character's birthday which is on July 5 by the way and it took a break from that epic battle. I plan to make one battle just or as epic. Day 5 will be different because it will be in separate episodes. Lets begin with the independent guild Primeval Genesis because it is the first event on here. I can't think of a reason beside that so lets go with it. This is a long one because I want to start day 5 next time because that day is the longest. You'll see. Expect swearing from Warren and crew.

James was sitting there with Alice holding his hand. Renee was eating some meat as Danny said,"I can't believe what just happened.". "Yes. It is quite strange because someone coming from the future warning us about the future. We were just cogs in the clock of time." said Anna. "Do you think one of us is going to tell Bobby Chan and his friends?" said Bryan. "Who knows Bryan?" said Sally and Kirk. "He will find out for sure." said Alice. "Yes and we will be there to help." said James.

Meanwhile, a crowd of people were in front of a magically projected score of the games. "Man. This games is already decided. Heroes was already doing awesome so they have this." said a man with a smile on his face. "Monsters are so done for." said a woman. "Yeah but who will win?!" said a young boy. "I think Bloody Darkness still has a chance." said a girl. "I would like to see Amazons win." said a old man. "Monsters can't end it like this." said a man.

Bob was resting in the Wacky Fowl. He was thinking,"I wonder if I should tell someone about the cave that I found nearby here.". "Is something wrong?" said Scampers. He flew in front of Bob who said,"I am fine little buddy. So how was your date with Dawn?". "It was nice. Having Alex and Ana made it a lot easier to have a conversation. It isn't easy for me to talk to girls like you can Bob." said Scampers.

Bob said,"You just need to have confidence in yourself and you can do anything. I mean look at Kurt little buddy.". The Chreax saw Kurt who was talking with a couple of his fans. "He may be incredible dense but he does have a lot of confidence which makes it appealing to girls." said Bob. "Yeah but I am lost what you mean by him being dense." said Scampers. Bob pointed to Melody who was jealous and Scampers said,"I got it.".

Bob saw Ana, Rose, and Dawn. "Hey Big brother. What are you and kitty talking about?" said Ana who had him in her arms. "Oh. Scampers is just wondering how to talk to Dawn here. He was super scared on his date." said Bob. The Chreax glared at Bob who whistled. "It is no problem talking to me Scampers. Just be yourself." said Dawn. "Yeah. You are just like Chaos, The only girl that he could talk to is Sarah who is dead now." said Rose.

Stella walked over as Ana said,"So how are you enjoying your birthday?". "It is great Ana and thank you for your gift." said Stella. "I helped her pick it out. She has no idea how to shop for herself." said Rose. "Well you are like 400 years older than me." said Ana. She sulked as Dawn said,"Sometimes Ana.". "So do you know where Johnny and X are? Jade is missing her boyfriend." said Stella. "Those two. I have no clue." said Bob.

Johnny came into the bar with his Chreax as Scampers said,"Are you two okay?". "We just found something pretty freaking cool." said Johnny. He took a drink of water from Bob as Kurt walked over to the group. "So what did you find?" said Kurt. "A cave nearby the bar. We should go check it out." said Johnny. "Maybe after the games tomorrow because today is Stella's birthday and we are here to celebrate it." said Z.

Stella said,"Well, I kinda want to know.". "Sweet. Lets go you guys." said Kurt. The nine walked out of the bar as Ana said,"So what is it?". "A cave." said Johnny. "You found it too?" said Bob. "How did you know about it?" said Rose. "I sense a strange magic presence nearby and I was going to go check it out but I had one of my girlfriend to think about it." said Bob. Ana said,"I wonder what is in the cave.".

The nine found it as Z said,"Anyone got a light?". "I got it. Inferno Ball." said Dawn. She held up a ball as they walked in. "So I feel like we are under something very important." said Kurt. "What give you that idea?" said Scampers. The boy shrugged as Bob said,"Hey guys. I think I found something pretty dam interesting.". Rose saw a lot of dragon bones as she said,"Look at them all. I haven't seen this many dragons in one place.".

Kurt and Scampers were looking around the graveyard as Stella said,"Do you know why they are here Bob?". She held his hand as he said,"No clue but this place confirms that other dragons beside Milorth, Sivarth, Verioth, and Briam existed at a time.". "Yeah but what is with this place? So why is it?" said Kurt. "Hell if I know but I want to know what is above us." said Johnny. "Who knows but I bet that Sivarth's bones aren't here." said Scampers.

Z said,"Ignore him Bob. You told us that his soul inside of you.". "Or something like that. I know that they have been here for more a couple of hundred years." said Bob. "How can you tell?" said Dawn who was with Scampers. "I think it is the moss around them right?" said Rose. He nod as Ana said,"I got an idea. Universe Path.". "What is that?" said Stella. "It is a spell that I learned from Althea. She says that it can lets us talk to things that have ascended to heaven." said Ana.

Kurt was lost as Johnny said,"It means that she can talk to the dead.". "So what? That means we can figure out how this is here and why is it here?" said Kurt. "Yep. Lets do it." said Ana. She and Rose made a magic circle as Stella said,"So do you think this will work Z?". "Bob and Rose has faith in her so we should too." said Z. "Are you scared about the outcome of this Stella?" said Scampers. "I will protect the people that I care about. She knows that." said Bob.

Ana said,"All Done! Everyone, please stand back.". Johnny held Kurt back as Ana said,"I call to the wandering souls here, accept my call to you, Universe Path!". The air above them turned into a star fulled sky as Kurt said,"Wow.". "This is so pretty." said Rose. "Just like the real deal." said Z. The bones around them as Stella was scared. "Are you sure about this?" said Johnny. "You need to be quiet so I can find the soul." said Ana.

She found it as it appeared. "So cool." said Kurt and Johnny. A giant Emerald Green Dragon appear as it looked like an typical Western Dragon meaning he is large. It roared loudly scaring the group excluding Ana, Rose, and Bob. Ana was focused on keeping the dragon there, Rose has seen them before, and Bob doesn't get scared easy. The dragon start to laugh as it said,"Man. It never gets old seeing human chickening out. Every Single Time!".

It said,"My name is Kalinth or the Emerald Dragon. I am a male because male dragons are like this but girl dragon are like more thin. It is a good thing by the way. So the only way that my soul is back here must be because of the Wind/Air Slayer. I was never sure on the name but who cares so where is she?". He looked at Ana and he said,"Man. What a cute little Slayer that she is.". "If you do that, I'll kill you." said Bob.

The dragon said,"I don't care. So it is lunch time!". "I won't let you! Passion Kick!" yelled Kurt. He tried to punch him but it went right through it as the dragon said,"Your friend is an idiot. I know that most humans are smarter than this. I can't really do anything in my soul form.". "This guy really piss me off." said Kurt who tried to get out of some bones without breaking them. "So what is going on? I mean this dragon kids around a lot." said Stella.

Johnny shrugged as he said,"He is a spirit.". "Actually, My name is Kalinth, the Emerald Dragon." said Kalinth. "We know that!" yelled Johnny and Kurt. Bob slapped the two as Dawn said,"So what happened here?". "I count like one thousand of them." said Scampers. "We actually called here due to us having several questions." said Z. "I don't really listen to any humans." said Kalinth. "Technically, we are Chreax which are different." said Scampers.

Bob said,"Ignore him. Tell us or I will kill you. I can make sure about that.". Everyone excluding the Yagami sisters shivered as Kalinth said,"You are so scary. How do you guys deal with that?". "You get used to it." said Kurt and Johnny. "Well, we have been here for more 300 years. You know that Rose. Your brother along the Dragon King and Demon King were well known in the world back in the day but now, I am not sure." said Kalinth.

Rose said,"Tell us why you are here.". "Well. Back in the day, Dragon were the kings and queen of the world. We flew high with no one to stop us beside those demons. We had an tense relationship with them. We didn't mess with them and they didn't mess with us.  Humans like you all were pretty much food to both sides. The other species were too but human were so amazing." said Kalinth. He licked his lips as Bob glared.

The dragon said,"Anyway, an idiot aka the dragon king Sivarth hated our way of life which we have been doing for more than 1,000 years before you humans came along. He actually convinced his life long friend the demon king Satan to join his side. Well, a civil war broke out. The side were for it and against it. Each side had some powerful players on it and I was against it.". "So you were against it then." said Stella. "Yep. I hate humans and I don't mind having them for a meal." said Kalinth.

 Kurt said,"So you are talking with your food.". "You actually piss me off human!" yelled Kalinth. Z said,"So what happened?". "We were stuck in a stalemate for at 10 years. The battle between the two species pretty much destroyed the planet Oyrus. And then we have the king's worst move ever." said Kalinth. The group listen as he said,"They gave the humans the ability to slay anything in their path with a certain magic. Slayer magic was born and they joined the war.".

Kurt, Johnny, and Bob looked at each other as Ana was focused on the spell. "So that is how Slayer magic was born." said Stella. "It explains how Chad and Steve learned their magic. They were raised by dragons." said Scampers. After that, the war changed in their favor. I mean we thought that they got this in the bag for sure." said Kalinth. "So what happened?" said Dawn. "Yeah. I mean dragons should be still around." said Scampers.

Kalinth said,"Correct cats. The king thought this would win but it didn't. They were almost all slain by their hands. I think Chaos was the only good one.". Bob felt Chaos tense up along with both of the kings as Kalitnth said,"But two humans loved the blood of dragons and demons the most. Their name scream terror as they went through several dragons and demons with no mercy in them. The two later became dragons because of this.".

Stella said,"A human into a dragon?". She looked at Bob as she imagined him as a dragon and after that she shivered. "This is what happens you bathe in a dragon's blood. A demon not so much but a dragon's blood turns you part dragon. Keep that in mind Slayers. All of here was taken down by the two of them. These two men became the king and prince of dragons. The Dragon King festival gets its name from the king." said Kalinth.

Kalinth said,"Their names are Milorth and his grandson Ninarth. The dragon's wing are pure darkness incarnated.". The group was shocked as Stella said,"That thing was?!". "He was Human?!" yelled the male slayers excluding Bob. "That sounds impossible." said Bob. "And with that news going through your brains, I shall go." said Kalinth. He was gone as Ana came back. "What does this mean? Does that mean we all can turned into dragons?" thought Bob.

One of the shroud figures from episode 102 was writing in a notebook. She wrote down something in the notebook as a man yelled,"Hey! No one can enter here or can you not read.". She was gone as he grabbed the notebook. The man said,"This handwriting is just god awful. Huh? July 7th? That is two days from now. Project Twilight and Dragon King Festival. What the hell does that mean? I bet get rid of it work.". He threw it away.

Back at Crifark Gardens, Warren was looking at his guild mainly Chad and Steve. "Chad and Steve. I want you two to explain that disgrace yesterday. You freaking lost to that brat who destroy the place three days ago along with his friend." said Warren. Claude, Romeo, Titus, and Nancy were smirking at their "friends" as Lucky, Larry, and Athena were sad. Athena's sadness was hard to tell because she isn't a fan of emotions.

Steve took a deep breath as he said,"I don't need to say anything to you.". Chad said,"What are you saying?!". "Chad. We lost to them because of their power. Bob is stronger than WE all thought in the games. He and his entire team have the power of their family behind him. I have no doubt that we're going to lose tomorrow." said Steve. Warren stood up and he said,"Are those words belong to one who are part of the strongest guild in Meca?".

He stood up in front of them as he said,"You two showed everyone out there that you two are pathetic and weak. Who told you to go out there and lose?! I sure as hell didn't!!". "Screw you bastard." said the two Slayers. He move the two toward the ground as he said,"You two have screwed up the name of the strongest guild!". "Steve!" yelled Lucky. "Chad!" yelled Larry. "You two are not worthy of the name Monsters!" yelled Warren.

He punched them and they went back. "Erase them! Erase the crests of our guild! There are no weak members of Monsters! Get the hell out!" yelled Warren. He was very pissed as Larry said,"Master. I think Steve and Chad tried their best and we are really proud. I know for sure next time, they won't lose this time. I just know it.". "Larry." said Chad. "People taste defeat just once and they get stronger for sure. I know that Chad learned a lot in battle." said Larry.

Warren looked at him and he said,"Who the fuck are you?". Larry raised his jacket and he showed him the guild emblem which is a monster's face. "You don't need to kid like that master. I do have the crest after all. I am a member." said Larry. "Why the hell is a dog and  a cat in Monsters?! This guild is the best for a reason!" yelled Warren. He held out his hand at Larry and he said,"Disappear from my sight!".

Larry was blown up as Chad and Steve yelled,"Larry! You bastard!". Romeo, Todd, Claude. Athena, Lucky, and the guild was shocked at this but Nancy and Titus didn't care. "Larry was... He was blown up." said Lucky. Steve ran over to him as he said,"I will protect you from him.". "Steve." said Lucky who felt safe. "What the hell is this?! I keep seeing more and more eyesores in my guild! I want to know who let them in!" yelled Warren.

Chad was crying as Athena said,"Chad.". "You are just embarrassing yourself in front of your former guild mates." said Warren. Chad stood up and he said,"What the hell have you just done?!". "Silence! All of that just for a dam cat!" yelled Warren. Chad yelled,"Shut the Hell Up!". He fired a beam at the man which went right through his chest as everyone was shocked at this. Nancy said,"This is amazing for sure.". "Yeah." said Titus.

Chad stood there and he said,"How dare you lay your hands on Larry?". Steve said,"Chad. What just happened?". "That is quite enough." said Nancy. She stood there as Chad and Warren looked at the woman. "To me, my father's reign of terror ends here. Chad made sure short work of him so he can be the next guild master." said Nancy. "Nancy. You bitch. I always liked Athena more." said the man who was in pain.

Nancy said,"Oh I know. Shut your dam mouth. Losers should have nothing to say. I mean those are your rules.". Warren clenched his teeth as Titus said,"Your loss to Bob is a shining power of emotion which made him and his company of  idiots so strong.". "Emotions have power?" said Chad who was wiping his snot from him crying. "You learned about this power from my father. Friends are useless to one who has none." said Nancy.

Titus said,"Your power gives you the strength to defeat Bob in cold blood.". Chad was sad as Nancy said,"Oh. Don't worry. Larry lives.". Nancy made him appear as Lucky said,"Larry!". He and Chad both ran toward the Chreax as he said,"You have my heart thanks. I owe you a lot and I will repay my debt to you!". Nancy walked up to him as Larry walked to Lucky. Lucky and Chad were slapped by the cat and woman respectively as they said,"Grow the hell up.".

Everyone was shocked as Steve held Lucky who was crying. "We are here to win the games and I'll return "Lucky" back to you if you win." said Nancy. "Give me back the real Lucky! Please!" yelled Chad. "I think Warren is right about a couple of things. I think that being number one is correct for us and I will make sure we are be that by killing Bob in cold blood." said Titus. Everyone was shocked at the wizard saint as Steve said,"Bob. Please stay alive.".

Back in the cave of the bones. Kurt said,"So Milorth was human. Who the heck is Ninarth anyway? I never heard of the guy before now.". "I think he is the leader of New Dynasty. When I tried to ask the kids from the future about the group, they tense up." said Z. "So what happened to him Ana? We got a lot of questions for the old man." said Johnny. "He ascended up to heaven. I should be happy for him but he was a pervert." said Ana.

Bob tensed up as Stella said,"Are you alright Bob?". "I can't believe it. I don't want to become a giant flying lizard!". "Yeah. I mean what if we come up against a dragon in a fight and accidentally bath in their blood ?" said Kurt. "I got it. We shouldn't accept any job with them. It is the best option that we have right now." said Johnny. Rose heard armor as she said,"That is unlikely you boy. You fighting a dragon on a job is unlikely.".

The group turned around and they saw Lora and Cameron. "Lora!? What are you doing here?" said Stella. "Stella and Bob. It is good to see you again. We need to ask you for your help." said Lora who had a smile. "What is she talking about?" said Bob who had his lighting ready to go. "We heard about what the dragon told you all. Have any of you heard about Vex's books of darkness?" said Cameron who looked at the group.

Rose said,'His books are known to create demons like Estrarum. He use the name of Blake to hid his magic but he got jealous.". "Really? Didn't see that coming whatsoever." said Kurt. "You all know him in some way. Ninarth and Milorth are thought to be dragons because of Vex so in other words, by getting rid of him. We get rid of Milorth and his dragon grandson." said Cameron. Lora said,"I am Lora Aquiler, a sergeant of the Crifark's army.".

Cameron said,"And I am a captain of the same group.". "So what are the members of the army doing here in the cave?" said Johnny. "Yeah. We need an answer now. Lora was part of Monsters only three days ago." said Lora. "So you said that you were going to stop them right?" said Scampers. "Yes. So how are you going too?" said Z. "Let me explain then. A plan is underway and we need Spirit Magic to do it. So that is where Lora comes in." said Cameron.

Ana said,"Spirit Wizards?". "I have no idea about what you are saying! So what do you really want?" said Bob. "Your name is Bob Yagami? You showed off a couple of great battles in the past three days and it is quite thrilling." said Cameron. Bob got up to him and he said,"I don't care about the games. I want to know what you are planning to do. My girlfriend and daughter both use the magic along with my friend. So tell me now or I'll beat it out of you.".

Kurt and Johnny were about to join Bob as Scampers said,"You guys do know who that is right?". "I think calling him that isn't helping." said Rose. "Okay then. Follow me for answers that you need to answer your query." said Cameron. He walked off as Lora said,"If this works, we can stop both Vex and Milorth.". The group followed the two through the cave as they reappear inside of the royal castle Fangdor.

"What the?" said Kurt. "This place is so huge. Twenty coins say that someone gets lost in here." said Johnny. "Should we even be here?" said Z. "Yes you can be. I want no need to say something first to you guys. The incident which had Rose, Ana, Dawn, and Althea tried to be captured was our fault. I apologize for bach then." said Lora. "That was you?!" said Bob. "She said sorry big brother. I mean Kurt and Shawn saved us." said Ana.

Cameron said,"I am sorry for that. I hastily concluded that we need a spirit wizard. I was wrong. The games were just a way to collect magic.". The group was walking through the castle as Scampers said while flying,"So for the past couple of years, you have been stealing magic from other.". "That sound pretty dirty to me." said Johnny. "I don't really care what you all think about our methods. It worked for the plan." said Cameron.

Lora said,"It was all for the opening of Twilight which needs a lot of magic to even make it.". They stopped in front of a giant gate as Cameron said,"Here is Twilight.". "Wow." said Stella. "Does the king know about this?" said Bob. "When the sun and moon intersect, we will use 36 keys to open up the gate.  When it does, we will travel back in time. We will kill Vex before he becomes immortal. It is the Twilight Plan in a nutshell." said Cameron.

Bob said,"Travel through time?". "Stella. I heard that time differs in the spirit world than here. Is that true?" said Lora. "Yeah. Does that matter?" said Stella. "We are going to use the special properties of their world to go back in time." said Lora. "She is right. In two days, we will activate it. It will be on July 7th." said Cameron. Rose shivered as Ana said,"What is wrong Rose?". "That is the day that my other big brother died." said Rose.

The group heard a lot of running as they were surround by guards. "What the hell is the army doing here?" said Kurt. Stella and Bob heard,"You all need to calm down. I will need you all to come with me peacefully.". Colin stood there as Cameron said,"What is the meaning of this!?". "That would be my line. Our secret plan you leaked to outsiders which is treason." said Colin. Cameron reacted as he said,"They aren't outsiders. We need them for our plan!".

Colin said,"That is not for you decide.". "I know you're just opposed to the plan old man! Stop with all of this!" said Cameron. Colin took a breath as he yelled,"Of course! I am opposed to it! You can choose the present day action with your actions brat!". Cameron was stunned as Ana said,"Change history?". "Yeah. It makes sense. We could change the present and I don't think we want that. I mean what would happen to Rose and Bob?" said Dawn.

Colin said,"I hereby order you all to arrest Captain Cameron under suspicion for treachery! And as an extension of that, Stella Inferno and Lora Aquiler! We also captured Brendan Crawford and Morgan Yagami as well! Get rid of the others!". "What?!" said Kurt. "Why me?" said Stella. "You bastards!" yelled Bob. He made lighting appear as he said,"I won't let you bring my girlfriend and daughter in your sick plan!". "Don't! You can't your magic!" yelled Cameron.

The gate glowed as Bob's magic was being drained from him. "Bob!" yelled the group. He fell over as Colin said,"We have the gate ready to absorb any magic nearby aka the games and yours were as well. You shouldn't make a big threat about this.". Stella said,"Bob! Let go of me!". "I thought you guys served Cameron!" said Lora. "Stella!" yelled Johnny. "Lora!" said Rose. "Colin." said Cameron who growled. "I will not let activate it." said Colin.

The group minus Stella, Lora, and Cameron was outside of the castle. Bob woke up as Colin said,"I don't want you to misunderstand me. I am doing this for my country. I will leave you with this. The king likes you all and if you win, you can meet him in person. So if you get on his good side, you'll be able change the sentence on your friends.". He closed the door as Johnny said,"So what is the plan Bob?". "We need to go back. We are getting them out." said Bob. They were gone.

Next time,
Day 5 begins!

Events/Battles:
Primeval Genesis talk about what the future visitors told them yesterday and the crowd talks about the games.
Johnny, Ana, Bob, Stella, Kurt, Scampers, Z, Dawn, and Rose find a dragon graveyard. Ana later brings back Kalinth to learn about the Great War between Humans, Demons, Dragons, and other groups back 400 years ago.
One of the shroud figures leave behind a notebook about the future events as it is yelled at by a man. The man is lost at the words.  
Warren yells at Chad and Steve for their performance during their match. Larry gets "killed" and Chad wounds Warren. Nancy saves Larry and he is a very different cat scaring the Slayers and Lucky by their friend's sudden change.
Chad questions this and Nancy says that she will change him back if they WIN the games tomorrow.
Cameron and Lora confront the group in the graveyard after Kalinth's story. They learn about the Twilight project and the four Spirit Wizards along with the knight get arrest by Colin. The man promise the Heroes Wizards if they win the games, they will free their friends.

Items:
The Twilight Project. It is a giant gate which is one of the ultimate dark wizard Vex's creations. He made it during the time when Chaos was a normal human being. It holds a very powerful magic for which could bring great destruction to the world. It doesn't involving vampires whatsoever or does it?. No it doesn't. We later learn that it is actually a really big time machine which allows the user to go back or forward in time.

Locations:
Fangdor: This is the royal family lives and it is very huge. This place has its secrets aka the Golden Knights.

No comments:

Post a Comment