Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Power Guild Episode 93 Grand Magic Games part 16 Don't piss of the Demon.


A/N:The end of Day 2 in the Grand Magic Games to me is when the arc gets real good. I mean the Garou Knights are pointless but they have cool magic so they are better than Avatar. I know that someone out there likes them but I don't so that is why I got it out the way then. You can figure what is going on from the title alone. I really got nothing else. Prepare for Bob to be really overpowered in this point. You'll see in Day 3. This Episode is graphic and long. This part is not for the faint of heart. 

Under a bridge in Crifark, James and Allison are there. "So did you or your guild find anything yet? I think it would be good to hear some news on the whole Vex thing." said Allison. "It is quiet. No sign of his magic has appeared." said James. "What does that mean?" said Allison. "Anna thinks that they are several  reasons why the magic hasn't appeared. One is that they aren't here this year and the other one is that they are in the city but not using any sort of magic." said James.

Allison said,"She does have some good points. They also could be a competitor and they haven't been in the games yet.". "You are thinking it is Emma or Phoebe of Soul Cancer? I understand why." said James. "Yeah . So do you think it could be some sort of device?" said Allison. "Yeah. I will look for it on the organizors side of things for now. Wish me luck." said James. He put up his cloak as Allison said,"Don't get yourself caught. Alice would kill you.".

James smiled as he said,"I know. Good night Allison.". She walked off as James thought,"I thought I would never see you smile like that again. Bob is a very good man for you and Stella. I thought after Anna control my mind, I thought that smile died that day but it is still alive and well. I wish you and Bob many happy memories as a good couple. I also like him and Stella being one but you and him are perfect.". He ran off.

Meanwhile, Allison was walking back to the hotel. "I wonder if the others are finished with their party. It was nice to see James well back to the James that I know from the Tower of Revival. Alice better make him happy or else. I don't know what will happen to her." said Allison. "I finally found you!" said a voice. Allison saw the hooded girl from Alpha Stadium and she said,"Who are you?!". "I can't believe it. You forgot me?" said the hooded girl. 

Allison said,"Is that you Krista?". The hooded girl took off her hood and it was Krista aka cat girl from the tower. She said,"Hey. It has been a while.". She jumped into Allison's arms and she said,"I missed you and Bobby so much!". "So you joined a guild?" said Allison. "Yep. I am a member of the female only guild Amazons. Joey and Justin couldn't joined. They tried though. They are still alive by the way." said Krista. Allison said,"Lets talk.". 

The two sat down with some crepes and Allison said,"So when were you going to reveal yourself to me?". "I was going to wait till we won the games but your boyfriend is making that hard. I don't get why you two aren't the same team." said Krista. "It was out guild masters." said Allison. "Ah. So you and Bob? Have you done it?" said Krista. Allison blushed crimson as she said,"No. I don't think we are there yet.". 

Krista rested on Allison as she said,"I missed you and the others. I heard about you sharing Bobby. It has been hard right.". "Nope. We are doing just fine Krista. So do you missed the guys?" said Allison. "I keep in touch with them. They are doing well and Joey had a date without knowing it. Justin had a laugh with it." said Krista. "That sounds like Joey to me. So do you know anything about that girl on your team. I think her name is Mona." said Allison. 

Krista said,"Yeah. She is super strong Ally. If she got serious, she might beat you and Bobby.". "I think Bob would like to spare with her for sure." said Allison. "He may fight her in the tournament. I don't think she will get serious in this tournament." said Krista. "What do you mean?" said Allison. "I know that you saw her sword. It is called Eternal Rest." said Krista. "Weird name for a sword but go on." said Allison.

Krista said,"Like the sword implies, this sword takes the person who it hit to its eternal rest. She is going to use it on James. He took everything for her. I know you feel the same dam way.". Allison said,"I do?". She gained a scary look as she said,"He killed Darren, he made us into slaves, It is so unforgivable. It is a reason that I joined her guild for revenge.". "Okay." said Allison. She was worry about her brother figure as she kept talking with her childhood friend.

Back at the Wacky Fowl, Bob was with Stella, Ana, Kurt, Scampers, Dawn, and Rose. They were with Sake, Punk, and a bruised Dean. "Man. Your battle with that other cat was so wild. I got to say that you being Bobbi's partner is pretty dam sweet." said Sake. "Thanks but I still lose. We wouldn't be tied for first if I didn't lost." said Scampers. Bob said,"Hey. You do a freaking awesome job. I say that you won in my book. You gave it your all. So good job.", 

Scampers smiled as he ate the chicken. "He really loves all food doesn't he? Man that is wild." said Punk. "You can say that again. So should you guys get some sleep?" said Ana. "Yeah. We have to catch up tomorrow. Oh and tell your friend Norman was it. That was a manly battle and I hope we get to spare again before the end of the games." said Dean. "I will and I hope me and you get to fight in one." said Kurt. "Right bro." said Dean. 

The three were gone as Jade woke up. Everyone else was tired from drinking with Sake and Tanya who were now drinking buddies. "Morning. Did we wake you?" said Stella. 'Yeah but I need to walk up. So are you still shocked from that last fight?" said Jade. 'Yeah. It was so cool. I mean Mona looks strong as you big bro." said Rose. "Yeah. I want to battle her." said Bob. Punk stuck his head in as he said,"Well, you guys have some visitors. You can go on in.". 

Leon and Tia stood there as Dawn said,"Hey you two. What's up?". "Well Dawn is it, I came here to talk with Kurt." said Leon. Tia grabbed him as she said,"I got him Leon.". "What do you plan to do with me?" said Kurt. "Yeah." said Bob. "We need to talk about Melody." said Leon. The Slayer and his Chreax partner said,"Go nuts.". Tia took Kurt away as Leon followed them. "Now then. I am tired so I am going back to the hotel." said Bob. The group beside Jade was gone.

At Crifark Gardens (Where the Monsters guild is staying during the games.), they were getting talked to by their guild master Warren. Warren looked like a very angry man and he is. "What the hell was that?! You trashes! You all better think long and hard about this. We are number one in Meca for one dam reason! We don't talk to the insects around you. We destroy them. We are looking at something greater here." said Warren. 

He glared at them and he yelled loudly,"We are going to make the skies and earth boil and make the seas silent because we are Monsters!". Everyone was silent as Warren said,"Chad. Up and center boy or..". The Slayer stood there and he said,"Yes Sir.". "I am going to give you one more dam chance. I better not see you make such a dam scene. You get one more dam try. Do I make myself clear?" said Warren. "Yes sir. I will meet them." said Chad.

He went back to the others as Warren said,"Lora.". She walked up as she said,"Yes.". "You have no dam excuses for you. You know this right?" said Warren. "I know that I stained the great name of Monsters." said Lora. Warren threw grapes at her as he yelled,"That's not it! You wagered your life to her and you lost! You were defeated by her! We are Monsters and we don't lose!". "I am sorry. I will take any punishment that you give me." said Lora. 

Warren said,"Take them off.". "Yes. As you say sir." said Lora. Steve looked away as everyone else watched. "Lora." said Lucky. "Lucky. Shut the hell up." said Larry. She was wearing nothing as the guild master said,"Your Guild mark. Erase it.". "I will." said Lora. Chad was silent as Steve looked sad. "It was for a short amount of time but thank you for everything." said Lora. "Get the hell out of my sight trash." said Warren. She was gone as the meeting was over.

Later, the slayers plus their Chreax were walking to their room. "Man. Our master loves talking thing to the extreme doesn't he.". "It can't be helped Chad. We are number one in Meca after all and it is the way of our guild." said Larry. "Lucky is so going to miss Lora a lot." said Lucky. Steve said,"This is a guild?". Chad turned around and he said,"What?". "She was our comrade and we threw her out like trash." said Steve.

Chad said,"Who the hell cares?! I mean she was weak Steve. We don't need her ruining our name. I'm happy that she is gone.". Steve was mad at his partner. Chad kept walking with Larry who said,"Hey. I learned that we are going to have the girls back.". "Sweet. We will have the strong seven together in the games." said Chad. They were gone as Lucky said,"Hey Steve. Will Lucky have to go because he is weak?". 

He was crying as Steve said,"You won't leave. You and I are partner after all.". Lucky smiled as he said,"I won't disappeared. Did you know that Bob was nice to Lucky?". "He is a nice guy and he is strong being on the same level as Titus. I wonder if he can win." said Steve. Lucky was lost as the Slayer said,"Never mind. I am just rambling. Lets go to bed.". "Right Steve!" yelled Lucky. The two went to their room not knowing what is going to happen later night.

Back in Crifark. Bob's group was heading back to Stargaze. "Man. That food was good." said Bob. "I can agreed to that." said Scampers. "You two have a problem." said Dawn. "So is the lodging around here?" said Rose. "Yep and it is awesome." said Ana. "So is everyone in the same room? I hoped that boys and girls would be separate." said Rose. "Nope. We can afford one room. It is actually not that bad but Norman snores." said Stella. 'That is why I brought ear plugs." said Bob.

Ana said,"I see someone in front of our hotel big bro.". "Yeah. I do too. It looks her." said Bob. "You two have some great eye sight." said Stella. It was Lora as Dawn said,"I know you. You are the Spirit wizard of Monsters aren't you?". Lora smiled as she said,"Yes. I am or I was.". Bob looked at her as Scampers said,"So what are you doing here?". "Yeah." said Rose. "I came here to talk to you Stella Inferno. Can we talk?" said Lora.

Bob had his arms crossed as Stella said,"You were looking for me Lora?". "Yes. I have something of great importance to tell Stella." said Lora. "What does Monster want with us?" said Bob. "Be nice big bro. I don't think she is here to hurt us." said Rose. "She is right Bob. I am here to talk with Stella and I won't hurt her." said Lora. "So what are you doing here?" said Scampers. "This may shock you all and you may be lost but..." said Lora.

Stella saw three keys and Lora said,"The key of the two Snakes, Gravity Wizard, and Tiger. I want you to take them.". "What? How can I take them?" said Stella. "I saw you in battle. It was amazing and I know that they will be in good care with you. I was planning to give them after the games any way." said Lora. "Aren't the games still going?" said Ana. "It is for me. Both Nancy and Athena are going to be in the games tomorrow. You will be up against the seven best." said Lora.

Rose said,"So what you mean is?". "You aren't one of them." said Dawn. "I was too green. The other two were on a job before hand. They came back tonight. You'll see them tomorrow." said Lora. "So why do you want to give Stella your spirits?" said Ana. "I know that they will be in good hands. They love you and you love them. I think we have only us, Brendan, and your daughter from the future left as Spirit Wizards. You will be a great owner." said Lora.

Bob sighed as he said,"I'm a Spirit wizard as well. I don't use them as often as Stella. I know that you think this is a good idea but it isn't. You have built a very great bond with your spirits. I know that my girlfriend could break them. She loves the spirits as do I.". "Bob is right." said Stella. "I knew you'll say that. I hope we meet them again." said Lora. She was gone as Scampers said,"I have to go talk with her.". "Wait up man." said Bob. He ran after his partner.

The girls were sitting around as Ana said,"So why didn't you take those keys big sisters?". "Ana. My mom taught me that every spirit belong to a certain person and I can't take away that bond from her. I wonder what Scampers wanted to talk with her about." said Stella. "Who knows? That idiot is like a child but he can act like an adult." said Dawn. "So do you like him?" said Rose. Dawn blushed as she said,'I like him.". "I'll tell Bob once he comes back." said Stella.

Meanwhile, Lora heard,"Hey Lora! Wait up!". She turned around to see Bob and Scampers. The two stopped as Scampers said,"Listen Lora. I am sorry for what I thought of you. You are really nice and super cute.". Lora was shocked as Bob said,"He means that we misjudged you. I guess that the saying don't judge a book by its cover is a great expression.". "Yep!" said Scampers. "Yeah. You look so sad and I hate seeing a girl sad." said Bob.

Lora was on her knees crying as Scampers said,"What is wrong?!". "I can't take it anymore Bob and Scampers. No one was has been this nice to me." said Lora. "So what happened?" said Bob. He gave her a tissue as she said,"I always wanted to join Monsters. They were my heroes Bob. I finally made it this year but I can't back anymore." said Lora. Bob said,"Lora. I need you to tell me what happened to you.".

Lora said,"After one freaking failure, they kicked me out. I was stripped naked and I had to erase my very own guild mark.". Bob was shocked as Scampers said,"Bob.". "I was so embarrassed. They have destroyed my self esteem and my memories. I even feel in love. I had a crush on Steve but now I can't never see him again! I have nowhere to go!" said Lora. She was in tears as Scampers said,"It is okay Lora. We are here right Bob?".

Bob said,"I am sorry. I may not know every guild in this world.". "Bob." said Scampers. "I am sorry Bob. I got carried away and you seem like such a good guy." said Lora. "You being a wizard even though you are part of a different guild, I can imagine your pain Lora. You were really embarrassed by what you could consider your father figure. You had to erase your mark. That bastard pissed me the hell off." said Bob.

He made lighting as he said,"Those bastards are going to pay for making a friend cry. A guild is a place where wizards can go to be part of a family. I have my friends because of my guild and I can't see my life without them. You pissed off the wrong guys bastard!". He ran off as Scampers said,"I'll go after him. I hope you have a successful life. Wait up Bob!". He flew after his partner as Lora said while trying her tears,"Bob.".

Meanwhile, Allison was looking over Crifark. "I can't believe it. Krista wants to kill James and this Mona girl does too." thought Alison. "Allison. Is that you?" said Kurt. He stood there as she said,"I thought you would be with the others. So what are you doing here?". "Nah. I just need some air. I'm just tired." said Kurt. "Does this tiredness come from Leon and Melody?" said Allison. "Yep. You hit it right on the mark. Brendan and Casey went back to the hotel and James no clue." said Kurt.

Allison said,"So when are you going to ask her out? I mean she likes you Kurt a lot. She thinks that you are a nice guy so be a man. It is what Norman would say for sure.". "Yeah. I guess you are right and I will find a perfect time to ask her out." said Kurt. "We should head back for the night." said the scarlet hair girl. "Yeah. This city is pretty nice." said Kurt. "It sure is Kurt." said Allison. They went back to the hotel.

Meanwhile in the castle, Cameron was in his room which had a lot of papers. "This is perfect. I have four wizards for Lord Vex's project." said Cameron. "What are you talking about?" said a voice. The knight saw an older man who is the minister of defense Colin. "What do you mean?" said Colin. "I'm against the Twilight project Cameron. You talking the lives of four wizards is just wrong to the max because people care about them." said Colin.

Cameron said,"I know. I will live with that sin for the rest of my life but the safety of my world, I'll do it. Good night Colin.". He closed the door as Colin thought,"These games are going to be an fun time for sure.". He walked off as Cameron said,"I will be here for you soon Lord Vex. You need to be patience for sure.". He smiled as he went back to work. "I wonder how I am going to get them here is the next part." said Cameron.

Meanwhile once again.. Several explosion went off. Chad and Lucky woke up as Chad said,"What is going on?". Steve opened the door with Lucky as Lucky said,"Wake up Larry!". "We have someone in here wrecking the place." said Steve. "Are you serious?! What would be that dam stupid?!" said Chad. He, Steve, and their Chreax ran to the main room as Chad said,"Who the hell is it?". "Whoever it is. They aren't coming out alive." said Steve.

They reach the main room and they were shocked. It was Bob and he was destroying the place with his magic. "Where the fuck is your master!? I need to have a couple of words with him!" yelled Bob who was freezing his foes. Warren said,"What do you need brat?!". "You are the master of them? I thought that this would be a challenge but it isn't. You kicked out a member for one mistake. What the hell is wrong with you!?" said Bob.

"Hm." said Warren. Claude, Romeo, and Titus were shocked to see Bob cracking his fists as he said with a angry look," I am going to beat the living hell out of you! If I win, you are going to kick out of this guild. That sound good to you?". "Heroes?" said Claude. "Are you serious?!" thought Steve. "I want to know why you came here to have a fight with master." said Romeo. "That is just crazy. We are number one for a reason." said Larry. "Lucky thinks the same thing." said Lucky.

Warren laughed as he said,"Are you serious brat?!". "Hell yeah! I hate people who take their friends or family for grant! That is unforgivable." said Bob. "Are you talking about Lora Bob? Why did you came here for her?" thought Steve. "So?! That has nothing to do with you!? Normal people wouldn't do the shit that you are doing right now idiot!" yelled Chad. Bob looked at him as he said,"Hey. Shut the  hell up! I really don't give a fuck about you right now!".

Chad was quiet as Titus thought,"You are interesting.". "I have no idea about what you are talking about boy but you must think that everyone should follow these rules of yours. We are number one for a reason. We get rid of the weak so that we remain strong. I think you should do the same. I mean you were number one but look at you. You guys are just sad." said Warren. "You asshole. You don't get why I came here do you! You know what I am talking about!" said Bob who was beyond furious.

Warren said,"Todd. Take care of him.". A ninja appeared as he said,"Yes sir.". "Come on! Are you a dam chicken?!" yelled Bob. "It is one hundred years for you. You are just a dam grunt. If you want to fight a god, prove it." said Warren. Bob rushed toward him as Todd said,"I may not be in the game but I am strong.". "I don't give a damage! Get the hell out of my way! Tri Elemental Punch!" yelled Bob.

Todd was knocked into the wall as he was frozen, shocked, and burned in a second. "No way. Todd got defeated in a punch!" said a grunt. "That strength would make him into the top ten of our guild. I thought he was weak!" yelled Larry. Lucky was scared as Chad said,"Let me take care of him.". "No. I will. He is interesting." said Warren. "Good. Taste my Grand Dragon Punch!" said Bob. Warren blocked the attack as he made Bob go back with his magic. "Is that it?" said Warren.

Bob stood there as he made his sword Rage appear. It was red and it looked mad. "Taste this! Anger of Obus! Death Slice!" yelled Bob. The slice hit the guild master hard. Warren saw Bob under him as he said,"Taste my Grand Dragon Uppercut!". The attack hit cause an shockwave. Bob punched the man like crazy and each punch felt stronger than the last one. Bob made a lot of magic appear around him as he said,"Taste my Powerful Dragon Firing Punch!". The attack hit as it destroy the hotel.

Most of the guild was shocked as two women stood there in front of Warren. One had black hair with golden spots and blue/green eyes while the other one had green hair and black eyes. The older one aka the first girl blocked Bob as the man said,"Athena and Nancy.". "The ladies." said Chad. "Is this over with?" said Nancy aka the black hair girl. "Huh?! I am still pissed off." said Bob. "Who told you two to do this?! You listen to your father." said Warren.

Athena aka the other girl said,"Father. This fight would have been over with quickly if you got into it dad. You would have killed this weak as hell wizard.". 'Excuse me? And I am strong! I am a Wizard Saint!" said Bob. He growled as Athena backed off. "You know about maintaining appearance after all do you idiot? You were the one who attack us. I think you make the aggressor in this but killing is so troublesome." said Nancy.

Bob was getting angrier as Nancy said,"You should stop this. I think you vented your anger on his men boy. If you stop this...". Nancy was holding Scampers who was crying his eyes out. "I'll give you back your kitten, Sound good?" said Nancy. "Bob!" said Scampers. "Scampers! Give him back you bitch!" yelled Bob. "I think you should listen to her." said Titus. "Fuck." said Bob. "You hurt a lot of members so you should act smart here. We will look this over if you stop." said Nancy.

Bob said,"Fine.". Nancy let go off Scampers who ran to Bob and he said,"She got me at the entrance Bob!". "It is fine little buddy. I am so sorry for leaving you after the day that you had." said Bob. He was walking away as Warren said,"That kid has some backbone to him for sure. His name is Bob. I will enjoy seeing him defeated.". "We are going to destroy you and your friends in the games for this boy. No mercy." said Nancy.

Bob stopped as he said,"I don't give a dam. We are going to win. You won't pass us.". Romeo, Chad, Steve, and Claude looked at Bob as he said,"Take care of your family. That is why I came here and I will make you pay for making her cry.". He was gone as Steve thought,"Friends. Those don't exist in our guild Bob.". "What the hell does this guy come off?!" yelled Chad. "I am going in for first game! I need to show these Heroes who they are messing with." said Romeo. The guild was quiet.

Back at the Stargaze hotel, Team A was looking at Bob who was wearing a dark green t-shirt and a pair of black shorts. "What?! You picked a fight with the masters of Monsters?!" said Stella. 'Yeah and I would have won too. That geezer is so dam lucky." said Bob. "No. It is my fault you guys." said Scampers. "It isn't your fault. It was a good idea." said Dawn. "Yeah. If you hurt someone on their team Bob, we could have gotten kicked out." said Ana.

Kurt slapped Bob as he yelled,"What the hell is wrong with you!? You are the smart one and you did something stupid!". "Tell him Kurt." said Brendan. "I want to beat the snot of those guys too." said Kurt. Clara hit them as she said,"Focus. We are all mad at them but we have to settle it in the games like smart people". "Those bastards are going to pay! Screw the games! I am going back!" yelled Bob. "Yeah! Lets go!" said Kurt.

"No! Are you two that dumb?! And this is coming from Bob!" said Brendan. "We need to settle this like Clara said in the games." said Rose. "They are going to hate for your incident tonight Bob. I hope you know what you did Bob." said Dawn. Bob calmed down as he said,"Fine. We should go to sleep because we will need the strength.". The girls were going to bed as Bob went out to the terrace which was a nice view. "Those bastards are going to pay!" thought Bob.

Next time,
Two intense events on Day 3.

Events/Battles:
Allison and James talk about the last time and the fact that none of Lord Vex's Magic has appeared.
Allison and Krista meet up again.
Sake, Punk, and Dean arrived at the Wacky Fowl along with Leon and Tia.
At Crifark Gardens, Warren is mad at Chad and Lora for their performance in the games today. He give Chad a second chance but he kicks Lora out.
Chad, Steve, Larry, and Lucky talk about this incident while Lora heads toward the Stargaze Resort to talk with Stella about something.
The group of Stella, Ana, Rose, Dawn, Bob, and Scampers see Lora outside of the hotel
Lora talks with Stella, Ana, Rose, Dawn, Bob, and Scampers.
Bob and Scampers talk with Lora and Bob learns about what Monsters did to her.
Kurt and Allison have a talk over the city.
Cameron is happy due to there being four Spirit Wizard meaning the Twilight Project is going to work and we meet Colin aka the Minister of Defense.
Chad and Larry wake up to someone attacking the hotel.
The Slayers and their Chreax see Bob who is beyond pissed. He swears that he will take down the guild master aka Warren to kick him out of the guild.
Bob vs Monsters.
Nancy stops Bob's rampage with Scampers in danger. Bob gives the guild a warning that he pissed off the wrong wizard, he will make sure that Heroes will win with their friendship and teamwork, and he will make them pay while Steve wonders these words about friendship and Lora. Chad and Titus really want to defeat Bob in the games.
Bob gets lectured by Team A about his actions.

Locations:
Crifark Gardens: This is where the Monsters guild is staying during the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment