Monday, July 20, 2015

Power Guild Episode 98 Grand Magic Games part 21 Fun at Midnight Paradise.


A/N:We are almost at 100 and I bet you all are suck of me mention it but I need to keep reminding myself or I forget my goal. This is my longest story so far and I planned to keep it that way. I could get a Pokemon here if I focused but that is a stretch. Fun Fact of the day. This was going to be a Special like episode. Think something along the likes of a Pokemon Special except more based on the OVA and Omakes. I may do the movie but who knows?

I only have done to my knowledge Fairy Hills, Rainbow Sakura, Natsu and the Dragon Egg, and Changeling. I know that I have done more but those are the ones that come to mind. I decide to make this part part of the main story because I want a certain part to be episode 100. You'll see what I mean soon. Also read Fairy Tail Zero. It is done but we know that Yury died. I was kinda hoping that he was still alive due to how both Precht and Warrod survive but I could dream. Who knows if Ryoku is alive? You'll just have to wait and see.

Ana, Allison, and Stella were talking with Jade. "The pool?" said Allison. "That sounds like a lot of fun but can Bob go in there?" said Stella. Jade looked at Bob who only had a couple of bandages on him left as she said,"He'll be just fun Stella but this place is so amazing. It is known as Midnight Paradise which is an amusement and water part in one.". Bob stood there with Kurt and Kurt said,"I think that place sounds pretty swim to me.".

Bob said bluntly,"Don't you get sick on the lazy river and puking everywhere?". "I have control it Bob because I will beat you." said Kurt. "Okay then. Bring it on Kurt." said Bob. Dawn said,"Men. Is it okay with Master Ax and Marie?". "Yeah. They went somewhere with X. Audrey, and Arthur. We should go have some fun" said Stella. "Lets go then." said Ana. "Yeah." said Allison. The Guild was gone as the barkeep was happy.

Myra smiled as Grim was walking up. "Morning." said Myra. "What happened? Did Bob win?" said Grim. "Of course he did. It is Bob Grim." said Myra. "Right. I am sorry for losing. If I won against her, we wouldn't be tied." said Grim. "It is fine. So are you up for swimming?" said Myra. "Sure so where is your brother?" said Grim. He was gone as Myra said,"He is with Eve on a date.". "Okay. I think we should go then." said Grim. The two were gone.

Bob stood there with Kurt. They were in the swim trunks. "Man. I love the pool." said Bob. "Yeah. I think you should rest man." said Kurt. Bob only had bandages on his leg as he said,"It is better than what Bruce has on him. From what I heard, he is having those bad boys for at least two more days. I feel bad for the little guy.". "Yeah but he will still be a casanova. I'm off to ride some rides. Wish me good luck." said Kurt.

He was gone as Bob sighed. "Um Bob." said Ana. Bob saw his sisters along with his girlfriends and he said,"You all look great.". "You want to go on the Hypernova slide don't you?" said Allison. He nod as Rose said,"I see that your love for amusement parks are still alive and well.". "What can I say Rose? I love to have fun." said Bob. "Well you go do that Bob but you better spend some time with us. Promise." said Stella.

He nod as he was gone. "Wow. He is fast." said Ana. "Bob loves Amusement parks which means he goes all out when planning trips involving them. Kurt tries to ride them but with that nasty motion sickness, we're just lucky that he hasn't puked in the pool yet." said Allison. Ana heard,"Ana!". She saw Tia with Tina and Ivan. "Hey you guys. So where is Leon?" said Stella. "Who knows? He is out there looking for Melody or something." said Ivan.

Tina said,"I'm here looking for Kevin who promised me a date here. We also have conformation on that Greg is having his date here.". "Really? That sounds romantic." said Allison. "Yeah so I going to help him. He may be smart but sucks when it comes to date." said Ivan. He flew off as Tia said,"So? Do you want to go play with me Ana?". "Yeah. Can Rose come too?" said Ana. "Sure." said Tia. The teens were gone as the older woman were gone.

Issac was staring at Ana, Tia, and Rose. "Those three are angels aren't they?" said Issac. Fate looked at him and he said,"Um no. They are younger than you by a lot.". "At least my love isn't wearing her underwear in public." said Issac. Tanya stood there as Fate said,"Yeah but I'm used to it by now.". "I should have brought my swimsuit in the first place." said Tanya. "Then why did you come here in the first place?" said Eric. "Yeah and you usually wear one at all times." said Wayne.

Myra stood there with Sakura as Sakura said,"So where did Grim go?". "Who knows Sakura? He is busy with some stuff." said Myra. He was with Leonard, Violet, and Krystal spying on Norman and Eve's date. Lana was sneaking around and she pulled off Myra's top. Eric and Wayne were excited as they were out. "Dad. Why do you have to be an embarrassment?" said June. "You will get used to it June. I promise." said Jaime.

Sakura looked at Lana who said,"That was for yesterday. I was embarrassed to say the least.".  The younger one said,"I sense something bad. Myra is known for being petty.". Myra pulled off Lana's bottom as the two older member of Heroes were out again. "Why is he so embarrassing?" said June who sighed. "It is our parents. We should let them be June and go have some fun with the others." said Jaime. "Right." said June. The two were gone.

Norman and Eve were hiding behind a rock. "God. Why does my sister have to be so freaking petty sometimes? She was like this when we were kids." said Norman. "Yeah but that is Myra. So are you fine with us being together?" said Eve. "I don't mind at all. I mean you spend all of  that time with me and as a man, I have treated to treat you right." said Norman. Grim stood with Leonard, Viola, and Krystal.

Leonard said,"This is going to be fun. Having blackmail on her will be so much fun.". "Yeah. It will be fun. We can double date because Krystal or Grim here hasn't confessed to their love at all." said Viola. "I'm just waiting for the right time." said Krystal. The reaper sighed as he said,"They are on the move you guys.". "We should keep moving." said Leonard. "Yeah." said the girls who were about to fight. The boys dragged them away.

Jade was holding hands with Johnny who was blushing. "So why are we going to the aquarium?" said Johnny. "Well, Scampers wanted to see the fish with Dawn but he was embarrassed to ask her out so I volunteered us." said Jade. He looked at the Chreax who was blushing as Dawn was looking around as he said,"Wouldn't Spike and Z do a better job? Hell I think Wanda and John or Scampers's parents would do a better job. I was hoping to spend some alone time with you. Making out.".

Jade's face turned crimson red as she said,"Seriously Johnny?!". "Yeah. Python gave me the idea of it because he is so smooth with the ladies." said Johnny. "Yeah. He sure is." said Jade. "And what do you mean by that?" said Johnny. The two were sitting down as the Chreax were exploring the ocean like area as Jade said,"You know that he treats women like something you can find at the mall right Johnny? I think Volt is worse. He isn't Bob's son from the future on how he treats women.".

Johnny said,"I will never treat you like that. I think Bob will kill me if I do that. You're my princess Jade and you better don't forget that.". "I knew that silly." said Jade. She punched the metal man as Dawn stood there. "Hey Scampers. Look at them." said Dawn. She saw Scampers staring at the fish with lustful eyes. "Idiot. He even asked me out but he is doing nothing on our date. I wonder why he even asked me out." thought Dawn.

Scampers looked at her as he said,"Hey Dawn. Do you think we can win against Monsters? I mean we are tied with them.". "Of course we are. Our guild's spirit is like a fire which will never go out as long as we have our bonds." said Dawn. "Sweet. I'm fried up now! Lets go." said Scampers. "So we are going to ditch them?" said Dawn. The two teens were gone as Scampers said,'I think they would like some alone time.". "Good plan." said Dawn. The two were gone.

Bob was waiting in line for the Hypernova Slide. "Man. This line is talking forever right Uncle Bob?" said Roy. He saw Kurt's son with Clara. "Hey you two lovebirds." said Bob. Clara punched Roy as she said,"We aren't like that. I just love rides.". "Why did I get hurt?" said Roy. "She just loves you man. So are you ready Clara?" said Bob. Bob got on and Roy looked down. He was high up and he said,"Dam it. I didn't see this coming.".

Clara looked at him and she said,"Are you going to be alright Roy? I know that you aren't the best when it comes to heights.". "Yeah. I'm just fine. So do you like me?" said Roy. She pushed him down the slide as Clara was shocked. "Dam it. I really need to control my anger." said Clara. She followed him as Bob caught Roy who was about to puke. "Uncle Bob. Don't tell Clara about this. I don't want her to see this side of me." said Roy. Bob nod as Clara came down.

Clara said,"Are you okay?". "I am fine." said Roy.  Bob smirked as he said,"Is Clara worried about her boyfriend?!". Clara blushed as Bob whispered,"She is like Allison when it comes to love. I wish you the best of luck.". He was gone as Roy said,"Lets ignore him and have some fun.". "I guess you are right." said Clara. She grabbed his hand and she said,"Don't get any ideas.". "Gotcha." said Roy who was smiling.

Greg held two drinks as he saw Jane. She was wearing glasses which are waterproof.as she said,"This is a nice place Greg and thank you for inviting me.". "It is no problem. Here." said Greg. Jane held her drink as she said,"So if we start dating, what do if we have to face each other in the games like we did today?". "Shoot. I didn't think that could happen." said Greg. The two sat there as Ivan appeared in front of them.

Greg shot up as he said,"Ivan? What are you doing here?!". "To check up on you idiot. Listen I heard what you two were talking about but here is what I think." said Ivan. The two looked at the man and he said,"If you do have to fight. Fight for your guild. Love is sacred for sure but you need to fight. If you fight halfhearted, you won't win. Have fun on your date." said Ivan. He was gone as Jane said,"I guess we have our answer.". "Yeah. Lets enjoy the rest of our date." said Greg.

Stella and Allison were walking around as they saw Master Marie in a pool. "Master? What are you doing in there?!" said the two. She popped out as X stood there. "It is a long story. This was the only way to calm her down. Uncle Arthur and Aunt Audrey went to go have some alone time while my grandfather is doing stuff that I don't want to know." said X. "Play with me X!" said Marie. He sigh as he was being dragged off by the woman.

Allison said,"Well, that was interesting.". "You can say that again." said Stella. The two saw Emma and she waved to them. "Hello rivals." said Emma. "Why?" said the two. "We are fighting over who should be Bob's sweetheart. Where is he?" said Emma. Allison point to the biggest slide in the park as Emma said,"Are you serious?". "Dead serious. Bob loves this kind of stuff more than anything in the world." said Allison.

Emma said,"Okay. I guess I will ask him to go on the Lovers slide with me.". "Lovers Slide?" said Stella. "Yeah. It is the best ride in the park. Later Rivals." said Emma. She was gone as Allison said with a smile,"We get Bob to go with us on the slide.". "Good idea." said Allison. The two went to the giant slide as they saw James with Alice in his arms. "What are you two doing here? You two are wanted criminals." said Allison.

James said,"Yes but we don't look like them do we Allison?". James had purple hair and Alice had yellow hair. "They are right. So have you two seen Bob?" said Stella. "Yes. He just calm out of that death slide only to be taken by Adonis." said Alice. "Why would he let him get taken?" said Allison who was lost. "Don't ask me. You two should go ask him for yourselves if you're so curious." said James. They were gone as the independent wizards walked off.

Bob sat with Adonis and Bob said,"What do you want to talk about Adonis?". "You're lucky Bob. I can see why both Stella and Allison are in love with you. Your inner spirit is quite amazing and very appealing." said Adonis. "I am not into guys." said Bob. "As am I Robert. I am just saying this. I must got hit on girls here and now. See you tomorrow at the games." said Adonis. The very strange man was gone as Bob said,"That was strange.".

He noticed Sake and the other members of his team enjoying Tanya as he thought,"Those guys seem to be happy for the wrong reason but it good to see them happy.". He saw his girlfriends panting as he said,"You two alright?". "Have you seen Emma?" said Allison. "No? Why?" said Bob. "Um Bob. Do you want to go on the Lovers slide with us?" said Stella. "At the same time?" said Bob. "No Bob. I was thinking that Stella could go first." said Allison.

The two argued about who would go first with Bob as he said,"To solve this problem, how about you two play rock paper scissors? Sound good.". The two played the game as Allison won. "Okay. I will go first." said Allison. She dragged him as Stella followed them. X stood there and he said,"He has a lot of relationship problems doesn't he?". Myra stood there as she said,"Yeah but so do you. I mean I know that you have been flirting with Krystal.".

X said,"It isn't like that Myra. She looks up to me and I can't let her down. I mean I have a dead beat dad who tried to killed my cousin twice. I need to step up my game for my next fight.". "You will do fine X. I know you will. So do you like me?" said Myra. "Of course." said X. "Not like that X. I mean as a woman." said Myra. "You are pretty." said X. "Can we talk in private? I have a feeling that we are being spied on." said Myra.

X turned around to see Sakura and Lana with a camera along with Krystal and Grim. "You are right. I know the perfect place." said X. She followed him as the two stopped in front of an abandoned slide as he said,"In here.". She followed him as she said,'Are you sure about this?". "Yeah. So what were you going to tell me?" said X. "You are a nice guy despite your fiery temper. I mean you didn't like Kurt so what did you do?" said Myra.

X said,"I burned him but he learned how to eat fire so I guess that it is a plus in his book when he is fighting against Bob or me. So is that what you want to to tell me?". "You will find out what I mean soon X. I like you Rich Hunter so don't you forget about it." said Myra. He stood there as Myra walk off. X thought,"Did she just confess to me? Oh well, I better go check up on Marie who went to the water slide.". He walked off.

Stella was waiting for Bob and Allison to finish up. "Sliver." said a voice. Stella turned around to see Angelica standing there. "What are you doing here? You were arrested." said Stella. "We only broke the rules of your silly games. I actually got off easy. The others were arrested. Listen. I am sorry for what I did to you and your boyfriend. Good bye." said Angelica. She was gone as Bob stood behind her.

He tapped her shoulder as he said,"You alright?". "I just saw Angelica.and she just apologized to me about this mess." said Stella. "That is good at least she was nice. It is your turn on the slide now and it is fun." said Bob. The two walked up to the slide as the two went down. Allison saw Stella in bliss as Bob said,"Happy now?". "Yeah." said Allison. Bob walked off as Stella said,"So what do you want to do now?". "Get something to drink." said Allison. The two walked off.

Kurt was looking for Melody and he found her. "Hey Kurt. I found the perfect slide." said Melody. "I am bad on these kinds of things but go on." said Kurt. The two heard,"Oh in that case. I shall take my lady to the slide.". Leon appeared holding her like a princess as Kurt said,"What are you doing with my guild mate!?". "Since you are bad on roller coasters and the sort, I shall go for you." said Leon. "I would rather go with Kurt." said Melody.

Kurt stood there as he said,"She is going with me.". "No me." said Leon. The two fought over her as a little kid pushed the two wizards down the slide aka the Lovers Slide. Leon said,"Let go off me or I will set a bad impression for Melody!". He start to fight with Kurt as the pool started to freeze. Bob said,"Kurt. What are you doing?!". He made the park exploded with a Dragon Punch as Chad and his Chreax watched from his hotel room. The Guild Masters of Heroes had a massive debt now.  

Next Time,
Day 4. A lot of stuff happens.

Events/Battles:
The Heroes Guild, Leon, Tia, Team Cinco Gecko, Angelica, Team Thunder Wolves(excluding Kitty), James, Alice, Ivan, Tina, Emma, Greg, and Jane go to Midnight Paradise.
New Places:
Midnight Paradise. It is a Oyrus's famous amusement park and it is mainly a water park.

No comments:

Post a Comment