Friday, July 31, 2015

Power Guild Episode 110 Grand Magic Games part 33 Bob vs Mona! Mona's Past!


A/N:We are here. Bob vs Mona. I have been leading up to this fight for about three episodes now so it should be worth it for sure. We also have other battles in this episode but I think this one is the most important. It also around mid afternoon think like 2 or 3 in the afternoon. Lets begin because I got nothing else. Joey and Justin are getting some lines in a flashback. I may bring them back but who knows?

James was sitting there as Bryan said,"So if what Future Stella Chan and Future Sakura Chan said was true.". "The country will be destroy." said Anna, Their leader was silent about the whole thing as he still doubted what they told him and his guild. 'We should at least try to evacuate the citizens right you guys?" said Renee. "That would be smart but it would cause mass panic." said Sally. "Wait you guys," said James.

Danny said,"You don't accept this at all James.". "Yes. I may be wrong but someone about all of this feel wrong in my gut." said James. 'I do feel that same thing but what are we supposed to do? This country will be destroyed." said Kirk. "James. We will be there for you and you will be there. We're a family and we stick by each other." said Alice. "I know Alice but I am just worried. Lets stay here for a while longer." said James.

Bob and Mona stood there as Bob said,"It is time that we finish this.". Mona held Eternal Rest as she said,"I will not be holding back on you Bob.". She rushed toward him as he made his biggest sword the Infernal Greatsword as he blocked her attack. "Well bring it!" said Bob. He was knocked back as the sword disappeared. "Fine! Power Transformation Robot!" said Bob. He went into his robotic form as he said,"Missile Storm!".

Mona dodged them as she said,"Eternal Rest Form Change! Stronger!". Bob was slammed into the ground as it broke below him. The crowd and Heroes was shocked at the sword's strength as Bob said while glowing,"I got you now. Power Transformation Guardian!". He gained a huge suit of armor on him as Mona said,"Eternal Rest Form Change! Slashing!". She hit the armor which was destroy as the Animal Wizard aka Charlie said,"What the?!".

Issac said,"That armor looks super strong and she destroy it like it was nothing at all.". "This woman is so strong." said Leroy. "She hasn't even unsheathed her sword yet!" yelled Virgil and Fate. "It is no wonder why she is so strong. Bob is having trouble with her." said Ax. "This is just the beginning for you." said Mona. Bob growled as he said,"I'm not giving up! I got a score to settle with those bastards and I plan to do it! Power Transformation Flash!".

He gained a strange aura round him as he said,"Taste this Mona! Supernova Blast, Voltage Storm, and Quantum Pulse!". A giant fireball went toward her with a lot of electric and a weird attack which shook up the ground around it as Mona dodge it. Bob noticed it as they went to him. The electric did nothing to him but the other two made him yell in pain. "What the?!" yelled Eric. "Why did Bob take the attack instead!!" yelled Victor and Fred.

Bob crashed directly to the ground as Mona stood over him. "Someone is stronger than Bob." said Kevin. "I never thought I would see the day." said Ralph. "And Mona is a beast! She is showing no mercy to the boy who defeated Chad and Steve, Anarchy, and all of Team Villains by himself! Can anyone stop her?!" said Martin. Bob stood up and he said,"I never thought I would meet someone who is on the same level as Allison and me when it come to the blade.".

His face was bleeding as he said,"Is this power of yours filled with the hate of James? Hate isn't good on you.". Mona glared at him as she kicked him into a pillar and he got there by traveling through the ground. "I really don't give a crap about how much you hated him and I felt the same way about him as you do now." said Bob. She stood there as he said,"Don't you bring Krista on the same path as you are! She along with Joey and Justin are finally free just like Allison!".

Mona said,"She joined it on her free will Bob!". He was hit with the sword as he tried to block it with Power Barrier but failed. "My will reflects her and I will kill James with my sword! You won't stop me Bob!" yelled Mona. Bob coughed up some blood as he said,"So what the hell did he even do to you in the first place?". "Do you want to know? You know him as the man who was your girlfriend's brother but I know him in a different light." said Mona.

Mona looked at Bob and she said,"Darren. He was murdered by the man you know as James and he is my brother!". "Darren's sister? I can't believe it." thought Bob. "We were poor but happy. I loved my life back then. The Child Hunt for slaves for the Towers of Revival is something that is long and over with but that night is still fresh in my mind. I manage to escape them and I went searching for my brother. I thought it would be fruitless but then I met Krista." said Mona.

Flashback, Mona was walking on the beach. Justin and Joey were walking on their boat as Krista was playing with a toy. Joey and Justin saw Mona as Joey said,"Justin. Doesn't she look familiar to him? I mean she looks like a cute female version of him.". "Dude." said Justin. Joey shrugged as Mona said with shyness in her voice,"Do you guys know someone named Darren? I am looking for him because I heard that the tower was destroyed by Bob and Allison.".

Krista said,"Bobby and Ally did destroy the tower after Darren was killed by James.".Mona started to cry as Joey said,"We will let you two ladies talk alone. Right Justin?". "Right." said Justin. The two carried the boat as the girls were talking. Back in the present, Mona stood over Bob and she said,"She told me how he toiled around in the tower as a slave for James only to be murdered by him. One goal has been on my mind.".

Mona held her sword as Bob said,"Let me guess. To avenge your brother's death and drown Eternal Rest in James's blood.". She was dead silent as Bob said,"Revenge isn't the way to live your life due to it clouding your mind. Krista wasn't even present during that fight. James, Darren, Allison, and I were the only ones at that fight.". Mona grabbed her sword as Bob said,"James wasn't the reason that Darren died. It is a half truth.".

Bob said with complete honesty,"I actually killed Darren Mona. He is the only person that I have ever killed.". "Are you serious Bob?! You would take that blame for the man who hurt your girlfriend and you even say that you kill him. Don't you feel any anger toward him?" said Mona. "I did but I'm over it. How about you just kill me? Will that make you feel better?" said Bob. She was about to pull out her sword as she said,"Die!", The sword came out as the crowd reacted with fear.

The sword destroy a section of the city as Ax said,"Bob!". He blocked the sword with Excalibur as he said,"Sorry but I just realized that this place won't be my grave!". Bob stood up as he said,"This life of mine was given to me by Darren and my family! I won't let my friends cry at my funeral ever! You are going down!". "You and James are going down!" yelled Mona. She rushed toward him and he hit him. Bob's left shoulder was bleeding as he said,"Sorry but Rage isn't good for you.".

He pushed her back as Bob said,"Powerful Dragon God Slash!". He slashed her as she landed on the ground. "That is Bob for you! His will is amazing despite his body looking terrible." said Martin. "I expected nothing less from the boy who doesn't know meaning the word stop." said Clyde. 'He is so awesome!" said Toto. "Mona lost even with Eternal Rest out." said Lynn. "Mona." said Leah. "You did good Bob." thought Ax.

Mona was trying to stand up as Martin said,"And Mona isn't giving up!". "I'm I'm." said Mona who was panting. Bob noticed that the ceiling above her was breaking as he said,"Move!". He pushed her out of the way as the rubble fell on him. Mona looked at him who was panting like crazy as she said while looking at his legs under it,"Why did you do that Bob?! I tried to kill you because of what you said to me!".

Bob smiled as he said,"Darren told me about you Mona. We kept in contact while he was in the tower and I told Allison what he said. Hell Allison has recollections of you.". "Allison?" said Mona. "She is a girl from your past. She along with you and Darren came from the same village Stawford. I think she told me about you." said Bob. Mona was crying as she said,"She is the girl who saved my life. I remember that she hid me in a crest to save me from the hunters.".

Bob smiled as he said,"Darren told me to protect Allison with my life and I will do the same thing as her. When I saved Allison from the tower, I looked for anyway to save them but James blocked my way. I am so sorry that I couldn't rescue him.". She moved the rubble off of him as she said,"I need to process the information but I will admit that this is my ...". She was stabbed by both Eternal Rest and Vengeance by Titus as he said,"Hi Bobby! I get 10 points!".

She fell over as she was bleeding. "Mona!" yelled her team. Nancy appeared as she said,"Bob may be the victor but we will win the points.". "What the hell is wrong you crazy psychos!! You two are very crazy!" yelled Bob. "Oh. You mad bro? I guess we should show him the other thing." said Titus who messed with his chain. "Okay. Be prepared to see how a real king fights! It is time to prove to the world that the Heroes are dead!" said Nancy.

Bob said,"Bitch.". Krista and Sake appeared as Bob crawled over to the cat girl since both of his legs were broken. "Big brother Bob." said Krista. She was out cold as Nancy said,"Five more points for us.". The Amazons team ran out to go get some medical help for their friend. "Since you are injured, this battle will be so anti climatic to the nth degree. I was hoping to kill you Bob." said Titus. "Bob. Do you rescue Krista?" said Mona.

Bob said,"Yeah. I did.". Mona smiled as Bob noticed that both Sake and Krista had whip marks on their backs as Nancy said,"Yeah. I got bored waiting for you and Mona to finish your battle. It was pretty boring. I had some fun with them.". "You bitch!" yelled Bob. He glared as he tried to stand up but his feet were bleeding. "Is Bobby going to try and fight?" said Titus. "I am and I have the perfect power boost." said Bob.

He stood up and the floor below his feet was covered in blood. His feet were pretty much broken as he used his magic to keep himself up. "It is time old buddy!" said Bob. He held up a key as he said,"I will win this fight! Open! Gate of the Spirit Emperor Eldon!". He appeared as Titus said,"Now that is a big one.". The crowd was shocked at the size as the guild said,"Bob had that in his arsenal!". "What is it Bob? You look terrible by the way." said Eldon.

Bob sighed as he said,"Lend me your strength!". He nod as Bob glowed. "What the hell is going on?! His magic power is back to normal." said Nancy. Bob stood there as his feet were still were broken as he said,"You can return for now Eldon. I have a score to settle!". He was gone as Bob stood there and he said,"Time to destroy you both. Armageddon Drive!". He stood there in the black suit along with the evil look. He rushed toward them as an explosion went off.

At the same time, Johnny is fighting Steve who was moving around like nothing else. "You need to stay still! Metal Hammer!" said Johnny. He tried to hit Steve but it was hitting the shadow. "Shadow Slash!" yelled Steve. Johnny grabbed him as he said,"Metal Fist!". The attack went straight into Steve as he was knocked back a couple of feet. "You can't pass any of us in a day. You should just give up right now." said Johnny. Steve said,"Not going to give up.". He rushed toward Johnny and attacked.

X and Romeo were standing there as Myra stood nearby in case of backup. "Time for you to be burn by my fire which can destroy gods! Dark Blaze!" yelled Romeo. X dodged the attack as it destroy the building behind him. "You are strong. I give you that but I am stronger! Atomic Blaze!" said X. He burn the man with an intense fire. The two clashed with their fires as Romeo said,"It looks like you Heroes are strong.". "Thanks but where is the big talk from you?" said X.

Myra saw Louis standing in front of the two. "Look what I have stumbled across. Three powerful and young wizards." said Louis. "Louis of the Wizard Saints!? You hold the same rank of Titus and your cousin Brat!" said Romeo. "His name is Bob. He is busy right now so you two don't mind if I join? I need to cut loose." said Louis. "Sure. I always wanted to take you down old man." said X. He looked over at Myra who said,"I will be there for you X.".

Romeo said,"Your presence is amazing. I actually have to get serious. Time for you to burn!". He was about to fire a kamehameha as he said,"Die! Hell Fire God Ultimate Supernova!". Louis punched him as the attack destroyed several building. X and Myra were shocked along with the others. "I saw you fight on day 1. You defeat your opponent with one attack so I think it would be good to do the same thing with you." said Louis.

He looked at the other two and he said,"Ready to go with me?". Myra grabbed X's hand as she said,"I know that you are scared. I am too but if we work together. We can take him down. Bob will need us to take him down so that taking down Titus will be easy if we work together.". "Yeah. Lets do this." said X. "You got this Dad!" yelled Sunni. X rushed toward Louis as he said,"Atomic Fire Bolt!". The girl said,"Devil Explosion!". Louis stood there as he took the attack.

Melody and Tia were fighting each other as Greg and Python watched. "I know that we are enemies right now but this is too much fun not to watch." said Python. "Amen to that man." said Greg. "How dare you use your feminine wiles on Leon?!" said Tia. "I don't see him in that way!" said Melody. "I am going to take a shot in the dark here and guess that you all think the same thing." said Python who was drinking some water. "Yeah." said Greg.

Sonic appeared along with Nick. "You girls are still fighting?!" said the two. "Like you two are ones to talk!" said the girls. Leon stood there as he said,"Of course. Tia would have some trouble with this fight.". He thought,"Melody is sure amazing.". Kurt stood there as he said,"Hey you guys. I guess I should help you out.". Melody hugged him as Leon said,"Get off him! He looks terrible.". "I love you too. I just fought off Claude which I won." said Kurt.

Nick walked over to him as he said,"Good job man. We only have these guys left before we have to go help Bob.". "I will admit that Bob is strong but he is pretty stubborn." said Python. "I bet Allison is there now." said Melody. Leon said,"Why is she close to him?". "Because she likes Kurt not you Leon." said his friends in unison. "Lets go Kurt! I will destroy you!" said Leon. "Okay. Get ready to lose!" said Kurt.    
 
Next time,
Johnny fights Steve! Also Plot!

Score
1st Heroes 160 points.
2nd Monsters. 150 points.
3rd Bloody Darkness.91 points.
4th Thunder Wolves. 81 points. Defeated.
4th Amazons. 81 points. Defeated.
6th Cinco Gecko. 45 points. Defeated.

Players still in the games.
Bloody Darkness:
Louis, King.
Leon. Knight.
Greg. Pawn.
Sonic. Pawn.
Tia. Pawn.

Monsters:
Titus. King.
Nancy. Knight.
Chad. Knight.
Steve. Pawn.

Heroes:
Bob, King.
Allison, Knight.
Kurt. Knight.
X. Pawn.
Python. Pawn.
Johnny. Pawn.
Myra. Pawn.
Melody. Pawn.

Events/Battles:
Primeval Genesis talk about the info that Future Stella and Sakura gave James, Kirk, Danny, and Alice.
Bob vs Mona.
Bob learns more about Mona and her relationship with James. 
After Bob saves Mona from the crumbling building, he tells her about what he knows.
Titus stab Mona with Eternal Rest and Vengeance causing Bob to really mad with the Monster.
Nancy shows Bob the bruised Sake and Krista as he swear that he will defeat both of them.
Bob vs Titus and Nancy.
Steve vs Johnny.
Steve is losing badly to Johnny who tells him to just give up.
X vs Romeo.
Louis joins the brawl between the fire wizards.
X vs Romeo vs Louis.
X ask for Myra's help after Romeo gets creamed by the Wizard Saint.
X and Myra vs Louis.
Melody, Greg, Python, and Tia see Nick, Kurt, Leon, and Sonic.
All of Bloody Darkness tell Leon that Melody doesn't like him but he doesn't listen.
Melody, Python, Nick, and Kurt vs Tia, Greg, Sonic, and Leon.

No comments:

Post a Comment