Monday, July 13, 2015

Power Guild Episode 91 Grand Magic Games part 14 What it means to be a Real Man!


A.N:We are here. Nine more to go. We will be at 100 episodes there soon. I know that I shouldn't say anything but I am so proud of myself. I plan to make the end of day 2 epic because I love that part of the arc. It may because Natsu is overpower and I love overpoweredness as a person. Lets begin with every favorite number 2 guild Monsters. I know that they are in second so they will be number 2 and here are some spoilers.

The latest chapter of Fairy Tail. It was so awesome. I mean seeing Sorano who is the spy in the manga after just watching her in the anime with that awesome opening is pretty sweet. Makarov with a beard is pretty cool too but the big one for me is Emperor Spriggan. I thought he was going to be someone that was a minor enemy in the past but Zeref himself. My mind was blown again. This arc is way better than the last one by a landslide. So what is next for this arc? I am hoping for some more on the Spriggan twelve. I mean we only know two of them and we only know one of their magic,

Lucky said,"Lucky think it is Chad's fault that we are in number 2.". He walked off as Larry said,"I think Chad just had an off moment. ". "Yeah but giving up is pretty freaking sad and pathetic. It is so sad." said Romeo. "Indeed. I wonder if we will actually get some points." said Claude. Mona stood there as she said,"I will get some points. I am not sure about Steve and Larry.". "I will but Larry is a different story." said Steve. The Chreax growled.

Bob noticed that Steve's Chreax was walking toward him. The cat got into his lap as Bob said, "Hey buddy. What are you doing here?". "Lucky wanted to hang out with you. Is that okay with Bob who Chad hates?" said Lucky. "I don't mind." said Bob. He sat on his lap as Martin said,"It seems that one of the Slayers of Monsters decided to join us.". "You don't mind Lucky being here?" said Lucky. "I think no one would mind. Lets begin." said Clyde.

Adrian stood there across from Kerry aka Dark Serpent who I will be calling by his real name. "It is a battle between dog and snake. Who will win?!" yelled Martin. "Lucky thinks that snake has a couple of tricks up it sleeve." said Lucky. "Same here Lucky but don't doubt a member of Bloody Darkness." said Bob. Stella ran toward Norman, Brendan, and Allison. James, Clara, and Tanya were somewhere else watching the match. "So have they started yet?" said Stella.

"Nah. They are just standing there." said Brendan. "It is so boring. A real man would start fighting by now." said Norman. "I have faith that Adrian has this but have a member of Villains as your opponent  is a bad thing." said Allison. Stella looked at Angelica who was saying,"Sliver.". "Why is she bruised up?" thought Stella. "Angelica. You need to shut up or will I make Hugo beat you up again?" said the metal wizard. She was silent as the bell ring for the match.

Adrian's nails grew as he rushed toward the wizard in black. "Tiger Claws! Ice!" yelled Adrian. Kerry dodged them as he was gone. "Where the hell did he?" said Adrian. "You idiot! It is Mimic magic!" yelled Louis. Kerry reappeared as he said,"Hurricane!". Adrian flew off as Issac said,"What the? That is my spell!". "Yeah and it looks stronger than yours." said Virgil. Issac had him in a headlock as the wood wizard with glasses said,"He can copy magic.".

Marie said,"Mimic magic. That is a rare magic.". "You got this dog dude!" yelled Rich and Jaime. "I know you got this! I will pay your weight in gold!" said Ax. Adrian got up as Bob said,"Despite his very limited intelligence, he has some great endurance.". "Lucky thinks so too." said Lucky. "You're strong." said Adrian. "You too." said Kerry. "Dark Serpent is a real cool name." said Adrian. "Dark Serpent isn't my real name." said Kerry.

Adrian attack him with his claws as Kerry said,"You mad bro?". "If I win, You will tell me your real name!" yelled Adrian. "That sounds interesting. What do I get if I win?" said Kerry. "I will tell you my super secret!" yelled Adrian. "I'm in!" said Kerry. "A wager is set up between the two wizards. I wonder what you three think." said Martin. "I don't really care." said Clyde. "Lucky does though. Bob I am not sure." said Lucky. "Not really. Hey look." said Bob.

Adrian was on the floor defeated as Martin said,"And Villains get 6 Points while Bloody Darkness gets nothing.". Bob noticed that the Villains were laughing as he thought,"I wonder what is going on with them.". "He is strong." said Allison. "I think he was holding back." said Brendan. He looked at Dwight who flipped him off as Brendan clenched his fist. "They may have some weak members but they are strong." said Stella.

Adrian was sad as Kerry said,"So what is your secret?". "It is my sock. I haven't been able to find it for the past three months." said Adrian. All of Bloody Darkness sighed as Adrian said,"I can;t find it and I can't live with myself.". Kerry point to his chest as the dog dude looked down. It was around his chest and he said,"It was right here the whole time!?". "Eh?!" yelled the crowd. "That was a beautiful story." said Bob who was crying. "Really?" said his guild and his fellow judges.

Dana said,"Spinning is in your future idiot.". Kerry held his hand out and Martin said,"Are these two going to shake hands after this match?". "Yeah right!" said Kerry. He held the sock and he ripped it apart. Adrian was crying like a baby, his team and both Heroes team were shocked and pissed at the guild of Dark Serpent, and Bob was angry. "And it looks like Dark Serpent hates socks." said Martin who was confused.

All of team Villains was laughing as Bob thought,"You bastard are going to pay for this!". The two guild masters of Heroes were looking at Mordred who waved to them from the stands. "Anyway. we have round 2 with Dean of Cinco Hydra and Norman of Heroes A!" yelled Martin. The two men were there as Dean said,"Sup big guy. You love me?". "No. I don't. You made an embarrassment out of our guild by taking Tanya's bra. As a man, I won't let you go without payback." said Norman.

Dean said,"Shoot. I am sorry about that. Sake is like that. We need to make a bet just like the last two did.". "What is it?" said Norman. Dean stood up as he said,"I heard about you two having hot as hell sisters. An older and younger one right?". "Yeah. What about them?" said Norman who had his fists clenched. Dean smirked and he said,"Both of them. Have a night with me.". "Are you serious?" said Myra. "You can do it big brother." said Sakura.

Norman who looked Pissed Off said,"You are a disgrace of a man. You are going down you son of a bitch!". "Sweet. Loving that face of yours. I think this match is going to be a blast for sure. My soul will always be wild." said Dean. The two glared at each other as Bob said,"You got this guy Norman because you are a real man.". "Lucky thinks so too." said Lucky. "So who will win in this battle of men?!" yelled Martin. The bell rang as the two started to fight.

Meanwhile back in the medic, Kurt woke up and he said,"Man. What a great nap. I feel really fired up for my match against some guy.". He saw Shawn asleep as he said,"Yo.". Shawn woke up as he said,"You are awake?". "Yep. So where are Ana, Rose, Dawn, and that old lady?" said Kurt. "They are gone? This can't be. I was watching them only ten minutes ago. When did I fall asleep?" said the spirit.

Kurt sensed something as he ran to the door. "Where are you going?" said Shawn. "To find those idiot who captured our friends. Come on!" said Kurt. The spirit followed Kurt to the roof to see four wizards in masks holding the girls. "You cover my back." said Kurt. "Will do." said Shawn. Kurt ran up to them as he said,"What are you doing with them?!". "It is the sick guy from the bay with that sleeping beauty." said the fat one. "I thought he would be dead from earlier." said the skinny one.

One stay behind as he said,"I got this guy.". He was taken out by Shawn with an arrow. "Shit!" yelled the trio. Kurt yelled,"You bastards! Give them back to us or else!". "What is this guy?!" yelled one. "I have no clue man." said the skinny one. "He is going to catch up with us at this rate." said the fat one. 'Why did we take the old one and the cat". "We need to get the girl that was in the sickbay." said the normal one.

Kurt was interested as the fat one said,"They are all girls.". Kurt stood in front of them and he said in a calm voice,"Who is behind this? Passion Explosion Impact!". He made the three grunts scream in terror as Shawn grabbed the four and he tried to wake them up. Kurt looked down to see Norman on the floor panting. "And Norman can't even touch this guy!" yelled Martin. "A night with those sisters of yours. Dam it is going to be fine." said Dean who didn't have a scratch on him.

Sakura said,"Norman.". "Don't worry. He is a real man Sakura." said Eve. 'Yeah." said Sakura. "I will destroy you. Transform! WereCheetah!" yelled Norman. He turned into a very big and buff cheetah as he rushed toward Sake. "A speed transformation." said Myra. "Will he be able to connect with him though?" said Casey. Dean dodge his fists as he said,"Time for my secret weapon big guy. Spike of Pain!".

Norman went to the ground as he had two spikes in his arms. "Wild." said Dean. "Wild! You got this Dean!" yelled his team except for Sake who was drinking and not watching the match. Norman kept trying to hit him as Dean said,"Too slow. Spike Punch!". Norman was back to normal as his sisters were worried about him. "Will Norman get up!? Since Toto is out for the day, I am the ref as well for today." said Martin. "Where is he?" said Clyde. "I have an idea Clyde." thought Bob.

Norman stood up as he said,"I ain't done with you yet. Do you know what I want?". "What is it? You want me to stop? You losing will be less embarrassing." said Dean. "No. If I win, you and your guild will be known as Cinco Gecko for the rest of the games." said Norman. Dean laughed as his team not counting Sake said,"What?!". "I like this guy. He is a barrel of laughs." said Sake. "Okay. Lets do this for real." said Dean. He rushed toward Norman who smirked. "Seven Spikes of Pain!" said Dean.

Eve and Sakura were scared as Allison said,"Seven spikes?". Dean noticed that his hands were in pain as Norman stood there. "Like it?! It is my Transformation known as RhinoMan! It is strong as a rhino!" yelled Norman. "Bring it on." said Norman. The two fought like crazy as everyone was on the edge of their seats. Leonard was in a chokehold by Eve as Martin said,"This is a real battle of who is a man. Who is the victor?!".

The two stopped as they were both on their knees and tired. "Your name is Norman right? My name is Dean an S Class of Cinco Hydra. You are a real man." said Dean. He stood up as Martin said,"And it looks like that Norman has lost.". He fell over as he said,"Norman. Show them all your real manly spirit. That was a wild fight.". "And Dean is down! The winner is Norman from Heroes A!" yelled Martin.

"What a fight for sure." said Clyde. "Good job. Lucky is happy!" yelled Lucky. "I am too Norman. I think no one doubts that you are a real man." said Bob. "Good job man." said James. 'Yeah. That is Norman for you. He is really stubborn but he is a real man." said Tanya. "Gecko." said the team who has still in last. "You rock Norman! You are a real man!" yelled Kurt from the top of the arena. "He was so awesome." said Ana. "Yeah." said Rose.

The girl was up as Dawn said,"Are you going to be alright? Shawn will care you back.". "Sorry. I got to go. Date." said Shawn. He was gone as Althea said,"Thank you Kurt. You aren't that big of an idiot as I thought. So about those guys.". Kurt thought about those four who said that Villains hired them and he said,"You mean those idiots. Why?". "I wonder what they said. They were hired to take the girl in the infirmary." said Althea.

Dawn said,"No. They said that in the past tense.". "Huh?" said Rose. "They were looking for the girl who was in the infirmary. Big bro brought her in." said Ana. "It was Stella. Why would they want her in the first place?" said Kurt. The five went back because Norman need medical attention due to his battle with Dean. Meanwhile, a guard stood with Cameron. "Do they know?" said Cameron. "Nope. I think they still think it is Villains." said the guard.

Cameron said,"This is good.". "Why?" said the guard. "Our plan was to get the Spirit Mage for sure but you told them the wrong info. This will still work." said Cameron. "What do you mean?" said the guard. "The rivalry between their guild is strong for sure. We can use this for the Twilight Project. It'll perfectly." said Cameron. He and the guard walked off from their secret area. What could they use our fair Sliver hair girl.

In the medical wing. Norman had Allison, Stella, Ana, Rose, Dawn, Scampers, Kurt, Sakura, and the Inferno Legion over him. Althea was working on some medicine for him as Allison said,"You were an amazing wizard out there. A real man. These are Bob's words.". "Yeah. You were so awesome out there bro! Myra was so worried about you." said Scampers. "You guys. It sounds like I am at my very own funeral. It hurts bro." said Norman.

"Well, being strong is your only redeeming feature." said Sakura. "That is so sad bro." said Kurt who was smirking. "It is the same with you!" yelled Norman. "You were so cool out there Norman. I mean it was so awesome." said Ana. "It is sad but Ana. You got this little one." said Norman. "I will do good out there." sad Ana. "She will." said Rose and Dawn. "You competing should go to the match. I think watching your opponent is a good thing." said Althea. Team Power and Sakura were gone.

The Inferno Legion stayed there. "We got this." said Krystal. "I will set up some ruins to make sure that you are safe." said Leonard. "Right. Don't worry Norman." said Viola. "Thanks you guys." said the man. Eve smiled as she said,"You are so stupid sometimes.". Krystal pushed Eve onto the man as she said,"I like this couple.". "It is quite sweet." said Viola and Leonard. "We aren't dating you guys!" yelled the two.

Meanwhile with the girls and the two boys. "I can't believe those jerks in Villains. They are just jerks and they will pay." said Kurt. "Yes. Are they hoping to reduce our power by one?" said Allison. The female Chreax stopped as Ana said,"Are you alright?". "It doesn't make any sense." said Dawn. "I'm lost." said Rose. "Think about it. Villains hired some idiots to capture the girl in the medic wing aka Stella but it was us and Althea." said Dawn.

Scampers said,"Yeah. They do have that wizard who can nullify magic. They used it on you girls and Stella during her match. Bob told me that. So why wasn't he involved in the capture?". "We need to stay close to the arena according to the rules that Jade told us." said Stella.  "So he must be there. We will have stay together." said Allison. Allison, Kurt. Ana, and Stella went to their section as the male Chreax flew to his. Dawn, Rose, and Sakura went to the Heroes cheering section.

"Welcome to the Third Match between two beautiful girls! Heroes B Myra Wood vs Thunder Wolves Lana Stars!" said Martin. "I will enjoy this one. What about you Lucky?" said Clyde. "Lucky is going to cheer for whoever is the nicest. What about Bob?" said Lucky. "Myra. I have my reasons and if I better not cheer for Lana or I will be in deep trouble." said Bob. "Ah. That is a good reason. You have a girlfriend right?" said Martin.

Bob nodded as Sakura sat next to Julie and Jade. Rose went over to the other kids of the Guild. "So how is Norman doing?" said Jade. "He will be fine and Eve is keeping an eye on him with the Inferno Legion." said Sakura. "Ah. That is good. I hope he gets better." said Julie. Dawn was walking over to Spike and Z. "It is good to see you okay Dawn. We were worried about you." said Spike. "Yes. This is where we go if we aren't competing. Go Myra!" said Dawn.

She was shocked as Spike said,"Yeah.". "This is a battle for sure." said Z. Ax went nuts as Jaime said while sighing,"Master. Please don't.". Myra was posing in a bikini and she said,"How is this?". The crowd went nuts as Lana said,"And This!". They were going nuts. Brendan and Kurt yelled,"What the hell is going on?!". "Bob better keep his vote on Myra." said Allison. "Why is Myra doing this Stella? Are all battles like this?" said Ana. "No. She is up against Ms. Meca." said Stella.

Spike said,"Those two used to be in the modeling business together.". "They wanted to do this Dawn and Bob is screwed if he votes for Lana." said Z. "Poor big brother." said Rose. The two were posing as Ana said,"Please tell me that I don't have to do this.". "This is for only them." said Stella. 'I wonder if Adonis will be alright." said Ralph. "He will be fine. Maybe we shouldn't have made him run in the first place." said Kevin. "Yeah. He is old but Lana is amazing." said Bruce.

Lana said,"You are still a great model Myra.". "Thanks. I guess the game hasn't changed in the past year." said Myra. "I thought you would want to fight." said Lana. "Nah. I would love to fight you but I don't want to today." said Myra. "Both of these lovely ladies are swimsuit rivals and fellow wizards and they are really good looking! We are here are judges." said Martin. "Bob will be voting for Myra all of the times because he is afraid of his girlfriends's anger." said Clyde.

He nod as Martin said,"Theme Change!". The two girls were in a school swimsuit uniform, in glass, cat girls, and other themes. Martin said,"This match is neck and neck! Time for a special event! You ladies need to grab a special guy for your wedding!". Bob was grabbed by Myra who said,"I'll explain it to them.". "Okay." said Bob. He stood there in a suit with Myra in his arms as Bruce stood there with Lana.

"You too Bob." said Bruce. "Myra better explain to them because I would like to make it to my 500 without losing a body part." said Bob. Bruce looked at Bob's girlfriends who were growling as he said with honest,"Good luck man.". "Thanks pal." said Bob. The two went back as Clyde said,"Did you have fun?". "To be honest, I did but I love my girlfriends more.". said Bob. "Lucky thinks that too!" yelled Lucky.

Lana said,"So Myra. We should have a bet like the others.". "What is it?" said Myra. She smiled as Lana said,"The loser has to pose for Magician Monthly wearing nothing but her birthday suit.". The crowd was shocked as Sakura was worried for his sister. "I don't know who I should root for Wayne because they are both so wow." said Eric. "Yeah." said Wayne. June hit them as she said,"We are here to cheer on our friends!".

Myra said,"Sure.". Lana thought,"She is such an airhead sometimes. I will win this because both Clyde and Martin like younger girls while Bob will automatically vote for you. I will win this.". "The final theme is Battle!" yelled Martin. Lana was ready for a fight as Myra said,"Time to feel the flow with an epic finale. Transformation! Devil.". She turned into a devil as Bob said,"Now that is a strong magic power.". Myra finished her off as Martin said,"Winner is Myra of Heroes B!".

Myra smiled as she walked off as Lana was crying. "You guys learned something right? That is one chick you don't want mad." said X. "Gotcha." said Python and Johnny. "We got 6 more points. We're still number 1." said Casey. "Yeah. We have Nick and Scampers to get us to 50." said Grim. "Don't rush us." said Nick. "Yeah. You, Casey, and Bob are the only ones left after this." said Scampers. "I know." said Grim.

Jeff of Cinco Gecko stood across from Rachel. "You are going down honey. My bet to you if I win, you get me a date with one of your guildmates!" said Jeff. "Sure. And if I win, you will wearing one of my band's shirts." said Rachel. "That will be fun." said Jeff. The bell rang as Jeff said,"Taste this! I call it my Supersonic Cannon!". The attack went toward her but she destroy it with a single bullet as she said,"I won't lose. Music Storm!". The storm knocked out Jeff as Rachel walked off.

Next time,
More battles with even stranger bets.

Score after four matches on day 2.
1st Heroes B. 44 points.
2nd Monsters. 36 points.
3rd Heroes A. 33 points.
4th Villains. 32 points.
5th Bloody Darkness. 31 points.
6th Amazons. 23 points.
7th Thunder Wolves. 19 points..
8th Cinco Gecko. 14 points.

Events/Battles:
1st Battle: Adrian vs Kerry aka Dark Serpent.
The bet between secrets begins.
2nd Battle: Norman vs Dean.
The bet for a night with Norman's sisters vs a bet changing Cinco Hydro to Cinco Gecko.
Bob's spirit and Kurt notices that Althea, Dawn, Ana, and Rose are missing from the infirmary and the two goes after them for Bob.
They stops the group holding the four women and the group is revealed to be working for Villains but then they are later to be working for Cameron for the Twilight project.
The Inferno Legion keeps an eye on the nurse office for their team while Team Heroes A and Sakura talk about the most recent events.
3rd Battle: Myra vs Lana Stars.
The bet to take a picture in their birthday suit for Magician Monthly begins.
4th Battle: Jeff vs Rachel.
The bet to see get a date with Rachel for Jeff or Jeff to wear a shirt that I heart Soul Cancer begins.

Battle Special Rule: For each of the battle rounds, the participants chose to put a wager on whether they would win or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment