Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Power Guild Episode 108 Grand Magic Games part 31 The Kings and their knights fight begin!


A/N:We are getting close to that point which I mention in part 9. Get ready for Titus. It will be really interesting to say the least. I got nothing else really beside I am working on that original story still. It is taking a little longer than I thought because I am lazy. I am still working on it. Lets begin with Bob's little sister Ana. I know that Rose is also his sister but since Chaos is out here, she will be his little sister. Once he goes back, it will be back to normal. Lets go.

Ana found herself in the rubble. She tried to get out and she heard,"If you do that, your death won't be at all beautiful. My name is Lily.". "You are one of the Golden Knights!" said Ana. "Yep and your death will be just beautiful. I got separated from my friends so killing you with my beautiful baby. It will be fun. Time to eat my Venus!" said Lily. Ana heard,"Not going to happen! We are here to save you Ana! Soul Cannon!".

The rubble blew up as she saw Alex and Aaron standing there. Aaron said,"We will defeat you due to the fact your Venus is destroyed.". Lily said,"That doesn't matter. I will defeat you with the others in my garden of beauty.". Several different plants came out of the ground as Ana said,"You guys better get what I am doing. Wind Vortex!". The plants were launched into the air as Aaron said,"I got you mom! Negate Circle!".

Lily was trapped in a magic cancelling barrier as she said,"My beautiful prey can't be stopped. Even I can't stop them. Sick them!". Alex was trapped in a Venus flytrap as his souls tried to help him out of it. "Sonic Howl!" said Alex. The plant exploded as Lily said,"Fine. Time for you all to die.". Lily was lifted out of the magic circle by a giant plant as Ana said,"Ready you guys?!". "Sure thing Ana." said Alex and Aaron.

The three dodge the vines from the giant plant. "Soul Pentagon Blast!" said Alex. They blasted the plant with the powerful attack as Aaron said,"Soul Blast!". His souls blasted the plant like crazy as Ana said,"Drain Tornado!". The plant looked sad and it was dropping. "No!" said Lily. Aaron said,"I got her! Soul Hurricane!". She was trapped in it as Alex said,"Soul Spiral!". It hit her in the middle of it as Ana said,"Wind Dragon Roar!". The attack hit her as the wall broke behind her.

Brendan and Casey saw May who smiled at them. She had Clara trapped in several fire chains which was burned her. "Oh hello. I found one of your criminal friends. Time for you all to burn. Solar Flare and Solar Blast!" said May. Brendan dodged the attack which burned the ground below. "Man. That girl is pretty hot but not in that way Casey." said Brendan. "It better. I love you Brendan and I won't this tramp have you." said Casey.

May said,"He is pretty cute. I guess I will have to kill you with my fire. I will make him suffer while he is still alive.". The two girls battle each other with fire and water which caused a lot of steam and the boy sneaked over to Clara. "Thank you Brendan. What are you going to do about those two? You and Casey are dating but you need to get that through the matchstick." said Clara. "I guess we just have to defeat her." said Brendan.

Clara rushed toward May with her sword as she said,"Lighting Slash!". May was knocked back as the future girl went to fight her as Brendan stood in front of Casey. "Honey. You need to calm down. We aren't breaking up." said Brendan. "I know but I really love you and I won't let anyone have you for themselves. Water Lance!" said Casey. The attack went past both Brendan and Clara and it went to the fire wizard.

"You bitch! Eternal Flame!" said May. A giant flame went to Clara as Brendan said,"You can't call my girlfriend that. I have to thanks Jason for this afterward.". He held two keys as he said,"I open the Gate of the Golem and the Gate of the Giant!". The two giant spirits appeared as he said,"I wish I had the ability to call upon more spirits like Morgan and Stella can so kick their buts for me!".  He sat on the floor as the girls plus the spirits said,"Will do!".

Casey said,"Water Storm!'. She fire the attack as it combined with the Golem's really massive punch to knocked the girl back. Clara slashed her as she said,"Finish her off you guys!". She backed up as the giant and golem smashed her. Casey said,"Water Wave and Water Bomb!". The wave and bomb drowned her as Casey said,"He is mine! Not yours! Water Nebula and Strikes of Love!". The two attacks destroy the wall as the spirits went back.

Z and Spike was held back by one of Marcos's scythes. "You two pests are the most annoying to say the least." said Marcos. "How about you pick on someone your size then? Passion Demon!" said the young Raymond boy. The demon bit Marcos as the two Chreax were free. Morgan stood there as she said and she held a key in the air,"You two. Stay back for now. We have this guy. Open! Gate of the Mammoth! Mamoswine!".

The giant mammoth appeared as Marcos said,"I see. You two being the future children of some of your guild's strongest wizards makes you have their magic. This will be quite interesting. Time for me to get serious. Scythe Armageddon!". Roy and Morgan were trapped in them as the spirit was send back to the spirit world. "Are you okay Morgan?!" said Z and Spike. "Yeah. Watch out you two!" said Morgan.

The two Chreax dodge the attack as Marcos said,"I guess you two are really fast on your feet like a fast cat. I always judge based on size and usually I am right.". "Well. I guess it is time to show you the training that I did with Johnny. Battle Form!" said Spike. He slashed Marcos back a couple of feet as Z said,"You handle him while I get the others out okay?". He nod as the two fought. Z slashed the scythe with her Shadow Claw.

Roy said,"Thanks Z. I owe you after this. Lets go with an Raymond's Passion Blast!". The attack was sliced in half by Marcos who said,"Your attack is nothing compared to your father and I suspect that Clara's lighting magic isn't like her father. His spell are stuff of legend and I would love to be the one who can defeat him. It is sad that I got the litter..". "I will show you that I can be as strong as my dad and my mom combined! Gravity Lighting!" said Morgan.

The magic shocked Marcos directly to the ground as he said,"I am the strongest of my friends and if they fall, I will get stronger.". He got back up as Spike said,"Titan Punch!". He punched him back to the ground as Z said,"Shadow Ball!". The attack hit him as Morgan said,"Gravity Increase 100!", He was in the ground as Roy said,"Passion Hammer!". The attack hit as Marcos said,"You all are nothing to me.".

He blew them back as Roy said,"Lets do our strongest attacks! Passion Dragon! Passion Roar!". The two attack hit the man as Morgan said,"Thunder Crash and Voltage Storm!". The two attack shocked him as Z said,"Shadow Ball and Shadow Storm!". "Titan Smash!" yelled Spike. He was in the air as Roy said,"Passion Explosion!". "Gravity Blast!" said Melody. "Shadow Explosion!" said Z. "Time to finish you with Titan Punch!" said Spike.

Marcos flew in the air as the wall broke behind him. He was held by Chaos as the others stood behind him as Cameron was out cold with Jason holding him. Spike noticed that the other knights were out cold as Spike said,"We defeated them.". "Yes and now time to get some info out of him. Now you will tell me the way out of here or I will make you see hell." said Chaos. He scared Marcos as the group said,"Scary.". "I will tell you! Don't kill me." said Marcos.

Sophia looked at the stadium as she overheard,"The Golden Knights were defeated by those wizards from Heroes.". "Man. This sucks. I mean what if they come back for revenge. I mean one of them is rumored to be an actually demon from the book of Vex." said another guard. Sophia smiled as she heard,"I think someone is happy about our Golden Knights being defeated.". She turned around to see Colin and she said,"I thought you were with Father.".

Colin said,"I was but I sensed that something was wrong in the castle which it was.". "Your tone. I'm your princess and I am mad about you. You threw one of our best knights into the dungeon with them without a trial." said Sophia. "Yes I did but you did use Heroes for the Twilight Project which turned out to be your plan all along wasn't it?" said Colin. She was quiet as Colin said,"I knew it. You did good to make me hate him.".

Colin said,"Princess. You need to reconsider this decision of yours. You do know about cause and effect right?". "I do and I had to do this for my county Colin. I promised to keep this a secret between the special someone along with Cameron. It is time for you to learn about the Twilight Project stage 2 which is the true Twilight." said Sophia. "So what is it?" said Colin. "Basically if we didn't do it, the country shall end tomorrow.". Colin was shocked as he said,"Tell me now.".

Back in the cave, the group was heading toward the exit that Marcos gave them due to Chaos scaring the man. "I can't believe what just happened. Is it really around here?" said Dawn. "So Jason, I hate to be rude but how do you get down here in the first place?" said Brendan. "I hoped through the portal between our world using the bond between me and Stella here. I found your keys and I came here to save you guys." said Jason.

Alex said,"Maybe you should have thought ahead Jason.". "So. Is Cameron going to be alright?" said Lora who was worried about him. "He should be because Ana used a lot of her magic along with my magic. He should be walking around on his own sooner or later." said Aaron. "He did have a strange necklace on him. It maybe give him strength." said Jean. "It was a emerald necklace right? I ain't the best when it comes to jewelry." said Adam.

Z said,"It is a strong projection charm for sure.". "I think it was from that dragon from yesterday. He was a pig but it looks something from him." said Ana. "If I recall from a issue of Magician Monthly, the princess had green hair." said Scampers. "I guess the princess is the ringleader and Cameron was made the target." said Stella. "Maybe but I am thinking that we were mean to decide to use the gate for ourselves." said Morgan.

Clara said,"That is a wise guess.". "So why did she capture your guys and not just ask us?! It sounds super easy!" said Roy. Spike said,"Hey guys. A door.". The group saw a door as Casey said,"So how are we going to break it?". "I got this you guys! Chaos Punch!" said Chaos. He ran toward the door as it opened up. He stopped as two figures stood there. Chaos said,"Who the hell are you guys and how did you open the door?". "Way to be nice Chaos." said the group. He shrugged.

Back at the games, Team Heroes was cheering. "We got this in the bag!" said Fred who like always was eating. "Yeah. We haven't even lost a single member yet!" said Volt. "Lets go you guys!" said Victor. "Who wants some?!" said Issac. Python and Melody met up as Marie said,"If I am correct, I think those two will have some company.". "Sky God Dance!" said Tia. The two dodge the attacks as they heard,"Psychic Blocks!". Greg made them as they dodged them.

"Python and Melody will clash with Greg and Tia for sure." said Marie. "You are the girl that Leon loves!" said Tia. "And he doesn't shut the hell up." said Greg. "I didn't want to be the target of his affection!" said Python. "Yeah. He is just an idiot." said Python. "Amen to that." said Greg. "We have to defeat you! Wind Storm!" said Tia. Casey blocked the attack as she said,"Ready?". "Hell yeah. We have to win." said Python.

Meanwhile, Nick was running through the city looking for anyone but then he was stopped by Sonic who smirked. "Look who is still fighting. I guess I can't win the fight for Julie but I can win against her cowboy hero." said Sonic. "Bring it on!" said Nick. The two clashed with their attack which did cause the windows nearby to be shatter like nothing else. Myra found Jennifer who said,"Time for you to explode!".

Myra flew up using her demon form as she said,"Demon Blast!". The attack went toward him as the explosion wizard blocked the attack. "Demon Extinction!" said Myra. The attack swallowed her up as she was defeated. Myra ran off as Eric said,"It is good to see us win but what about Tia?". "Yeah. She can heal herself and her partner." said Wayne. "Python and Melody got this for sure and we not need to worry at all." said Arthur.

Marie said,"They got them because Bob and Allison will be handled Mona and Emma.". "What about Nancy, Titus, Athena, and Sake?" said Fate. "Yeah and what makes you sure?" said Norman. "I just know. Do you doubt me?" said Marie. The two backed away as they said,"No!". Allison was looking for Emma as she thought,"According to Master, she would be here.". Allison sensed her as she tried to attack her with her sword.

"Stay still!" yelled Emma. Allison blocked the attacks as the two were stopped by Athena who blew up the space in front of them. "And it looks like Athena is here! Who will win in this powerful cat fight?!" yelled Martin. "Who knows but it will be awesome." said Toto. "I wonder how Bob is doing with his next fight." said Clyde. Bob was looking for Mona as he thought,"Where are you? I don't at all doubt Master Marie but it is too quiet.".

He dodge Mona's attack as she said,"Your reflexes are incredible.". "Oh thanks. You aren't that bad at all. Time to fight." said Bob. He made Oblivion as the two fought. "Wow. That is so intense and I can even feel it from here." said Julie. She heard,"My body is Shaken and Stirred watching my girl battle it out! Drunken Chop!". Bob and Mona dodged Sake as Bob thought,"Sake?! Master Marie must be wrong! If I am right.".

He blocked a chain as Titus stood there with Nancy. "I knew that you would be fun to defeat." said Titus. He licked his lips as Bob shivered. "Hey. She is mine." said Sake. 'You know that she is a guy right? I am here to see if you are worthy of all of the praise Power." said Mona. He blocked her and Sake at the same time as Nancy grabbed him and Sake. "Have fun lovebirds!" yelled Nancy. He slam the two into each other as they went into the ground.

Marie was crying as Jade said,"I guess she hates be wrong.". "You can say that again." said Sakura who saw Ax forcing the guild to comfort her. "Who will win in this battle of title weights?!" yelled Martin. Allison stood there across from Athena and Emma as she said,"I will not let either of you two win this battle. Bob needs me to help against Titus and Nancy for sure.". "Are you sure about that? I know my sister and she is strong." said Athena.

Emma said,"Bobby is the strongest wizard and I should have him for myself! Siren's Song!". The two girls covered their ears as Emma attack them. "Low." said Athena. She blew up the area around the girl as she was out cold. "Now lets fight." said Athena. The two girls clashed as the screen switched to Bob and the gang. "I won't back down at all. You all pissed me off in one way or another. I usually get revenge for my friends." said Bob.

Sake said,"And that is my girl. A feisty one isn't she?". Mona thought,"Bob. Why are you covering for James? According to Krista, the amount of pain that he caused you and Allison is something that shouldn't be forgiving.". "You two have caused the powerful Monsters to be shaken and I don't like that whatsoever." said Nancy. "She is talking about Bob and Mona. I don't think she even carries about you whatsoever Sake." said Titus.

He shrugged at that as Tanya said,"Bob losing at all isn't even an option.". "Yeah but look who is he up against Tanya." said Percy. "Yeah but this battle will be an interesting one for sure." said Tessa. "We are counting on you Mona." said Lynn. "It will turn out okay right? I mean we only have her left right?" said Leah. "No need to worry." said Kelli. Claude was in the library without his hat since Kurt took it as he said,"I don't doubt your strength Bob but no one can beat the lady of Monsters.".

Nancy stood there and she said,"You three should know that my strength is unmatched in my guild and those Slayers are nothing to me.". "I'm stronger than her. You two have been clawing your way up to the top so we will have to stop you." said Titus. "How about you two shut the hell up and fight already?" said Sake. "Yeah." said Mona and Bob. The five ran toward each other as they caused a shock wave shocking the arena and the city.

Next time,
The Ultimate Battle of the Games begins!

Score
1st Heroes 158 points.
2nd Monsters. 135 points.
3rd Bloody Darkness.89 points.
4th Thunder Wolves. 81 points. Defeated.
5th Amazons. 71 points.
6th Cinco Gecko. 45 points.

Players still in the games.
Cinco Gecko:
Sake. King.

Amazons:
Mona. King.
Krista. Knight.

Bloody Darkness:
Louis, King.
Leon. Knight.
Greg. Pawn.
Sonic. Pawn.
Tia. Pawn.

Monsters:
Titus. King.
Nancy. Knight.
Chad. Knight.
Steve. Pawn.
Romeo. Pawn.
Athena. Pawn.

Heroes:
Bob, King.
Allison, Knight.
Kurt. Knight.
X. Pawn.
Python. Pawn.
Johnny. Pawn.
Myra. Pawn.
Melody. Pawn.

Events/Battles:
Ana, Alex, and Aaron vs Lily.
Brendan, Casey, and Clara vs May.
Z, Roy, Morgan, and Spike vs Marcos.
Sophia is confront by Colin about the Twilight Project and he learns about Stage 2.
The group meets two hooded figures in front another door.
Melody and Python vs Tia and Greg.
Nick vs Sonic. (Round 2!)
Myra vs Jennifer.
Marie predict that Allison will fight Emma and Bob will fight Mona.
Her prediction is wrong when Sake, Titus, and Nancy invades Bob's match and Athena invades Allison's match.
Allison vs Phoebe aka Emma vs Athena.
Allison vs Athena/
Bob vs Mona vs Sake vs Nancy and Titus.

No comments:

Post a Comment