Sunday, July 26, 2015

Power Guild Episode 105 Grand Magic Games part 28 Day 5's beginning


A/N:I am spoiling who is the king, knight, and pawn is because I am going to forget who is due to my terrible memory and I make it previous obvious about who it is. I mean if you read all 100 episode as they came out, I make it obvious who I like and who I don't. The winner is obvious. I want to talk about giving Lora a last name. I didn't give a last name before because I thought I was going to give up on the series. Lila is Lydia and I will explain the hair color. I forgot about her being related to Lydia when writing her description. I kept the eyes and Lydia died her hair to hide her old self.

I am still not used to making stories over five parts so this is a new experience for me. I plan to make more stories like this and by that I mean, length. I will use the title again but nothing like this. I may do something like that after story for Naruto. I mean they had a manga with the kids. I am not a ninja guy but I have no idea about which story to start. Bleach, One Piece, or Naruto. I want to give you an honest opinion on the three but they are so dam long. I need to read them which is my goal one of these days. Wait until I read them for my opinion. It will take a while. Lets begin.

At the Wacky Fowl aka Heroes's base of, Team Heroes were in the bar along with Ax, Marie, Casey, Clara, Roy, Rose, Dawn, Scampers, Ana, and Adam. "What?" said Ax. "Stella, Morgan, and Brendan were captured by the army?" said Allison. "That makes no sense. How did they even get Brendan and Morgan?" said Adam. "Auntie Tanya got the both of them drink." said Clara. "Just like Clara and the family, they are terrible drinks. Am I right Uncle Bob?" said Roy.

He was hit by Clara as Johnny said,"They need them so they can't use Twilight in two days.". "Yeah but they could have asked us." said Casey. "So basically, we need to win the tournament to get them back?" said X. "Yeah but I don't know for sure." said Bob. "So?! Who cares?!" yelled Kurt. He was tied up as Ana said,"Please calm down Kurt.". "I thought Bob wold here myself." said Rose. "Yeah. I thought so too.".

Bob said,"I love you too. Give me a little credit. I am holding in my rage which is growing. I won't fight a kingdom by myself. I would hate to be a dark wizard.".  "Your opponent is an entire empire. We can't take them on ourselves. We don't want our friends hurt." said Dawn. "What do you think about this Master Ax?" said Allison. "Hm. I got nothing. What do you think about this Master Marie? I think we haven't heard your opinion." said Ax.

Marie said,"We can't just make an entire empire our enemy. But on the other hand, they wouldn't go hurting their citizens. Right? It is very much possible that they are holding our family plus that poor Lora until they find a resolution to Twilight.". "Still. Something feels off about the whole dam thing in a sense." said Johnny. "You guys do have very much classified information. So why did they let you guys free?" said Adam.

Roy said,"Maybe they wanted you guys to come as witnesses to come forward against Cameron.". "I don't think they would risk you all leaking info to accomplish that though." said Clara. "They must have thought it would be useless to hide it anymore." said Allison. "They would have to capture us to keep it a secret." said Bob. "And on top of that, Bob, Johnny, and Kurt are contestants in the games. I don't think keeping out the wizard who pissed off a lot of people out of it." said Myra.

Bob said,"I get what you're saying. If any of us going missing, it would get noticed easy.". "Even if it is the kingdom, they don't want to make an enemy out of a guild of our scale." said Casey. "So we all agree that our friends getting captured sits well with anyone. It doesn't go against the imperial army code of justice." said Ax. Kurt broke out as he yelled,"That is it! I can't sit here listing to this crap! I am going!".

Bob froze his body as he said,"Kurt. I am royally pissed off right now. We all feel the same dam way as you. Don't get mad. We need to think carefully before making our move. Heroes are not cowards. I have an idea.". "What is it dad?" said Clara. "We'll send a team to go save them." said Bob. "So who should we have on the team? I don't think sending anyone from Team Heroes would be a good idea." said Marie. "Oh. I am going to save my girlfriend. Lets me show what I mean." said Bob.

Bob glowed as he said,"Come out Chaos.". He came out of Bob as Rose said,"Big brother!". Chaos's hair had more of it snow white, his hands were claws, his skin was scales, and his wings ,which look like it was in standby mode, were out of his dark gray t-shirt. He was wearing that plus black pants and hunter boots. His demon eyes were more mature and he said,"Sup. It is really nice to meet all of you,".

Rose hugged him as he said,"I missed you too Rose. I really should come out more often.". "So why are you here?" said X and Adam. "I'm joining the rescue team and technically, I am Bob. I will be the leader of the team. You do mind right Ax and Marie? I am a member of Heroes too because Bob is a good kid." said Chaos. "I don't mind." said Ax. "Me neither." said Marie. "So Chaos, who will be on the team?" said Casey.

Chaos said,"Ana, Rose, Dawn, Clara, Roy, Scampers, and Adam. We will build the team.". "Sweet. I like you Uncle Chaos." said Roy. "I get to be with Chaos so I am good." said Rose. "So I guess we've the team. You guys got this and Master Ax should go with them." said Python. The group was gone as Nick said,"Well, since we got that mess solved. What about tomorrow?". "We need to decide on a battle plan now. I'll be fighting at my full power Marie." said Bob.

Kurt was about to ask a question as Myra said,"I am guessing that you two have different power level of magic.". He nod as Marie said,"Okay. So our first target is Claude of Monsters. He is what decided victory. Monsters, Mona, and Louis are the biggest threats tomorrow for sure.". "This Claude guy has everyone on his radar with his memory magic." said Python. "Exactly Python." said Marie. "So who should take him down?" said Allison.

Kurt said,"I got him.". "Kurt." said Melody. She grabbed his hand as he said,"Master Marie. I need to do this.". "Kurt. I think you winning is pretty low. Someone like Python, Melody, or Johnny will be a better choice. I don't doubt your strength." said Marie. "I don't care. We'll save Brendan, Melody, and Stella and pay them back for sure. I need to fight them for Brendan. Bob fought Dwight so let me take care of him." said Kurt.

Marie said,"Sure. So Bob, I bet I know your plan.". "Yep. I have my target. Nancy is going down for sure. I need to knock some well needed sense into her." said Bob. "Okay you guys. Here is the plan for tomorrow." said Marie. The nine listened to the master's plan as Nick said,"So what should we call it?". "I don't care." said X. "Of course. You would say that." said Johnny, Myra, and Python. "I got it. Heroes Star Strategy." said Bob. The nine agreed with him.

Back at the castle's prison. Stella was on the castle bars as Lora said,"I'm sorry. I do bring along with me misfortune.". Brendan sat on a bed as he said,"Don't worry about it Lora. We aren't mad at you. I am mad at short round myself.". "Do you have a plan Stella?" said Morgan. "Nope. We can't sulked about it. We could think of a plan if we work together. We were all just pawn in the kingdom's inner planning." said Stella.

Brendan was in his own cell as the girls were in the one across from him. Melody said,"From what you told me Stella, I think they put here to use it or not.". "Yeah and they could ask us for help with it." said Brendan. "I am for it." said Lora. The three looked at her as Lora said,"I had an older sister and her name is Lila.". "So where is she? She a member of Monsters?" said Brendan. "No. She is the Nine Prayers member Lydia." said Lora.

Morgan said,"Really? I don't see it.". "She dyed her hair to hide herself from me. I made a friendship with Sonic of Bloody Darkness because of it. His brother is Quick." said Lora. "That makes sense. I mean they are both fast." said Brendan. "I was quite useless and I got scolded by my parents a lot due to it." said Lora. "It explains your timid personality." said Morgan. "Lila always was by my side and she was kind and beautiful. I loved her and I mean the old her." said Lora.

Stella said,"So what changed her into such a bitch? No offense.". "I don't mind. A group that worship Blake killed my parents and they took my sister who saved me from them. After I heard about you and your friends destroy the tower, I was sure that she was alive. I heard about her being captured by you Stella. She didn't even want to see me in the first place." said Lora. Brendan said,"Ouch.". "If we use Twilight, we can defeat Vex and I get my sister back." said Lora.

Morgan said,"We should get some sleep.". "Yeah. Night ladies." said Brendan. Stella was staring at the ceiling as she thought,"Lila wouldn't have gotten captured like Allison, Krista, Joey, Justin, and Harold (If that is his real name.). There is no way to make history go the right way that you want. I get why the minster put us in here. So can we even change the past. It might happen with someone else. Can we do it?".

The next morning, fireworks went off as the crowd cheered. "It is finally here! This festival's final day is the best day! Whether it being tears or smiles, we will have our winners!" yelled Martin. The two judges stood there as Clyde said,"I am here with Martin and.". Toto said,"I am Day 5's special Judge!". "So is it fine? I mean you are the ref." said Martin. "It is fine! Everyone should do their best so you can win!" yelled Toto.

Clyde said,"And we have our teams.". Team Cinco Gecko walked to the field as they cheered. "They are currently in 6th place. Will they make a big comeback?" said Martin. Amazons walked out as the older judge said,"And they are followed by the lovely Amazons.". Bloody Darkness stood there as Toto said,"And they are followed by Bloody Darkness with Louis!". Thunder Wolves stood there in a strange pose as Martin said,"Blue Pegasus is here.".

Clyde said,"And in second place, Did they fall from their throne or will they reclaim the title of the strongest Monsters!". Nancy stood in front of her team as Todd stood there. "Man. Their aura was different today." said Toto. "So what happened to their spirit wizard?" said Clyde. "According to their master, she is sick so Todd replaced her. I bet they will do great in today's game." said Martin. Lucky stood there alone and Steve looked at his partner.

Steve looked at Larry who was serious and in his battle form and he thought,"I will get him back for all of us.". "And we have the number one team! The guild from seven years ago are back from the grave and they are ready to defeat anyone in their way." said Martin. Colin was in the stands as he saw the team. Bob got rid of his jacket and scarf which had his necklaces resting around his chest on his plain black shirt.

Everyone else pretty much kept the same outfit but Allison was wearing armor as Kurt was wearing less blue. "You got this Melody!" yelled Tanya. "Show them your manliness Kurt and Python!" said Norman. "You got this Big sister!" said Sakura. "Allison!" yelled Victor and Fred. "Johnny! Kick their ass!" said Eric and Wayne. "Show them your power X!" said Leonard. "You got this Nick!" said Julie and Lucia. "Go Bob!" yelled Arthur and Audrey.

Marie said,"You and the others really thought this out Ax.". "I did. We couldn't risk the king being a jerk. We may get Stella and the others back but we can't really on that alone." said Ax. "You are right about this but don't you think the rescue team is too big." said Marie. "Not at all. It is perfect for the team. We will be here cheering on our friends while we have a team rescuing our friends is a perfect strategy. We got this." said Ax.

The rescue team which consisted of Chaos, Casey, Adam, Jean, Scampers, Ana, Rose, Dawn, Alex, Z, Spike, Aaron, Clara, and Roy were heading toward the castle to save their friends. "So I guess the final match is about to begin." said Casey. "I wish I was there too. We have to save Bob's girlfriend. He would kill me if she would be hurt." said Chaos. "So how are we going to get into the castle you guys?" said Ana.

"I got one!" said Scampers. 'It is going to be something really stupid." said Z. "Give him a chance Z." said Dawn. Casey and Adam were disguised as guards as Chaos was in a giant teddy bear costume, Jean was wearing an outfit similar to a dancer with a Jason mask, and Ana and Rose were in Toto's costume. Roy said,"Yeah. This plan looks perfect man.". "I think you and Scampers share the same brain which is sad." said Clara.

"Everything beside Casey, Jean, and Adam look off with this plan." said Aaron. "I have an real idea. It does involves costume." said Jean. "Can you take that mask off please?" said Spike. "I think we've the same idea Jean. So lets do it then." said Chaos. Rose took off her mask as she said,"We have to rescue our friends.". "Lets go then." said Roy. The group was gone as they left behind the costume due to them sticking out.  

Back at the stadium, Martin was explaining the rules. "Welcome to the final game. It is called Grand Magic Game. The battlefield is the entire city where all of the teams are spread out. As they wander the street, if they meet someone from another guild. They will have to fight. When the loser is defeat, the winning wizard wins 2 points for their team. Furthermore, three wizards are considered to be a knight or a king. A knight is five and a king is ten points." said Martin.

Clyde said,"None of the other teams know about the choices so the maximum points you can get is 156 meaning anyone can win. Most team will decide their battle style being by yourself or in groups and it is their choice.". Bob stood with the others in front of the Griffin statue as he said,"We know our goal right?". "We have to get Stella and the others back." said Nick. "It would be nice if Chaos and the others got this." said Melody.

Python nod as he said,"Yeah. That would be pretty dam sweet.". "The king could be a major dick so we can't relay on that alone." said Johnny. "But beside that, we have a different goal for winning the games." said Kurt. "For the others who suffer for seven years." said X. "Yeah." said Myra. The gang rang as Martin said,"And it is time to begin the Grand Magic Game!". "Lets go!" said Bob. "Right!" said the team.

The crowd erupted in cheers as Martin said,"And the games begin. Who do you think will win?". "I thought that most wizards would go by themselves. Monsters are doing that along with some other team are doing the same." said Clyde. "But some are in teams of two or three." said Toto. Claude sensed something as Romeo said,"Something up?". "Yes Romeo. They aren't moving at all." said Claude.

Team Heroes stood there with the eyes closed  as Ax yelled,"What the hell are you brats doing?!". "I have no idea on what is going on." said Sakura. "Same here but this better work." said Tanya. "Move already!" yelled Fate. "A real man moves!" said Norman. Marie was silent as Martin said,"Why isn't the first place team doing? Anyway, the other teams are doing something.". Adrian and Terry stood in front of Donald and Glenn.

"I will hold down their magic.". said Terry. The two were trapped as Adrian slashed them down with their claws. They were out as Bloody Darkness gained 4 points. "That is so not wild at all." said Glenn. Leon defeated Wade with a Passion Lion as Louis defeated Steven with a giant rock fist. They gained 4 more points as Clyde said,"And Bloody Darkness is making their move while Heroes are just sitting there!". "Do something!" said Eric. "Go defeat them!" said Wayne.

Bruce and Kevin defeat Leah and Lynn with a blizzard and wind combo gained 4 points while Ralph and Alana knocked out Kim and Alicia while they were holding hands. "We still have Louis on our side. We aren't going to be defeated." said Dana. "She is right!" said a man. "I bet Bob or Titus could beat him." said a older man. Terry and Adrian were walking through the city as Terry said,"We have Ivan, Leon, and Louis on our team. We got this.".

Adrian said,"Don't forget about Jennifer, Sonic, Greg, and Tia. They are strong!". Dean stood in front of them as he said,"Time to score some points.". 'We can take him down." said Terry. The three were about to fight as they heard,"Holy Impact!". Dean was slammed into the ground as he was defeated by the Slayer. "And Chad has reclaimed the top spot for his guild!" said Martin. Ax was scared about losing their spot as Mona defeated both Terry and Adrian in one slash. She walked off to find Bob.

Next time,
Heroes actually does something. A team is eliminated.

Score:
1st Monsters. 130 points.
2nd Heroes 127 points.
3rd Thunder Wolves. 77 points.
4th Bloody Darkness. 73 points.
5th Amazons. 69 points.
6th Cinco Gecko. 40 points.

Players still left in the games:
Cinco Gecko:
Sake. King.
Jeff. Knight.
Cole. Pawn.
Ken. Pawn.
Punk. Pawn.

Thunder Wolves:
Adonis. King.
Lana. Knight.
Kevin, Knight.
Ralph. Pawn.
Bruce. Pawn.
Colin. Pawn.
Alana. Pawn.
Jane. Pawn.

Amazons:
Mona. King.
Emma, Knight.
Krista. Knight.
Kelli. Pawn.
Rachel. Pawn.

Bloody Darkness:
Louis, King.
Leon. Knight.
Ivan, Knight.
Greg. Pawn.
Sonic. Pawn.
Tia. Pawn.
Jennifer. Pawn.

Monsters:
Titus. King.
Nancy. Knight.
Chad. Knight.
Steve. Pawn.
Todd. Pawn.
Romeo. Pawn.
Claude. Pawn.
Athena. Pawn.
Larry. Pawn.

Heroes:
Bob, King.
Allison, Knight.
Kurt. Knight.
X. Pawn.
Python. Pawn.
Johnny. Pawn.
Myra. Pawn.
Melody. Pawn.

Everyone is lost by Team Heroes Actions meaning that they aren't moving at all.
Adrian and Terry vs Glenn vs Kitty
Leon vs Wade.
Louis vs Steven.
Leah and Lynn vs Bruce and Kevin.
Kim and Alicia vs Ralph and Alana.
Chad vs Dean.
Mona vs Adrian and Terry.

Events/Battles:
Ax makes a team to go save the Spirit Wizards along with Chaos who separated from Bob and the two still have their immense magic power. They talk about their plan.
Brendan, Morgan, Stella, and Lora talk inside of prison.
Day 5.
The Five day's event begins aka Grand Magic Game while the Rescue team goes to the castle.
Scampers makes a plan to get everyone into the castle which is pretty "smart".
Everyone is lost by Team Heroes Actions meaning that they aren't moving at all.
Adrian and Terry vs Glenn vs Kitty
Leon vs Wade.
Louis vs Steven.
Leah and Lynn vs Bruce and Kevin.
Kim and Alicia vs Ralph and Alana.
Chad vs Dean.
Mona vs Adrian and Terry.

Event: Grand Magic Game. The final day is a battle royal with every team and all nine members in a team battle. The battle ground is the entire city of Crifark where all the team are already spread out. The rules are as follows: All wizards wander the streets and if they encounter a wizard from another guild they are to fight. When a wizard deems unable to continue the battle, the opposing team scores 2 points. Each team must appoint two of their members as knights which is kept secret from the other guilds and one of them as a king. If a knight falls, the winning wizard gets five points. If a king falls, the winning wizard gets ten points. The highest amounts of points are 156 points meaning any team can win the games. If you somehow defeated all of a team in a single blow, you get the double amount of points that you would get. 30 turns into 60.


Cinco Gecko:
Sake. King.
Dean. Knight.
Jeff. Knight.
Cole. Pawn.
Ken. Pawn.
Punk. Pawn.
Steven. Pawn.
Wade. Pawn.
Glenn. Pawn.

Thunder Wolves:
Adonis. King.
Lana. Knight.
Kevin, Knight.
Ralph. Pawn.
Bruce. Pawn.
Donald. Pawn.
Colin. Pawn.
Alana. Pawn.
Jane. Pawn.

Amazons:
Mona. King.
Emma, Knight.
Krista. Knight.
Kelli. Pawn.
Rachel. Pawn.
Kim, Pawn.
Leah.  Pawn.
Alicia. Pawn.
Lynn. Pawn.

Bloody Darkness:
Louis, King.
Leon. Knight.
Ivan, Knight.
Greg. Pawn.
Sonic. Pawn.
Tia. Pawn.
Jennifer. Pawn.
Adrian. Pawn.
Terry. Pawn.

Monsters:
Titus. King.
Nancy. Knight.
Chad. Knight.
Steve. Pawn.
Todd. Pawn.
Romeo. Pawn.
Claude. Pawn.
Athena. Pawn.
Larry. Pawn.

Heroes:
Bob, King.
Allison, Knight.
Kurt. Knight.
X. Pawn.
Python. Pawn.
Johnny. Pawn.
Myra. Pawn.
Melody. Pawn.

Rescue Team:
Chaos Yagami. Unknown Wizard. 418 years old. S Class, Wizard Saint, and Slayer.
Casey Polar. Water Wizard. 17 years old.
Adam Air. Light and Dark Wizard. 22 years old.
Jean Duncan.Fire and Lighting Wizard. 21 years old.
Scampers Yagami. Unknown Wizard/Chreax and S Class. 7 years old.
Ana Yagami. Wind, Unknown, and Negate Wizard and Slayer. 13 years old.
Rose Yagami. Black arts and Unknown Wizard. 413 years old.
Dawn Phoenix. Chreax and Fire Wizard. 7 years old.
Alex Howard. Sound and Soul Wizard. 12 years old.
Z Wilson. Chreax and Unknown Wizard. 20 years old.
Spike Raymond. Chreax and Duplication, Transformation, and Weapon Wizard. 21 years old.
Aaron Yagami. Wind, Soul, and Negate/Healing Wizard. 16 years old.
Clara Yagami. Weapon, Lighting, and Fire Wizard. 18 years old.
Roy Raymond. Passion Wizard. 18 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment