Sunday, July 12, 2015

Power Guild Episode 90 Grand Magic Games part 13 Transport and Reason.


A/N:We are on Episode 90. I am happy that I have a story that made it to 100. It took almost three years to do it but I stuck to my guns and I did it. We are about to meet Sake and Dean of the eighth place team in the games. As you don't know, I like Bacchus. He is just an awesome character because he is like one of the anime characters who get stronger by drinking. I know that it is a thing but I don't know what it is called. Enjoy.

Bob was waiting for Allison and he was looking down. The games were over and he really want to see how Ana, Rose, and Stella are doing. He knew that making his girlfriend mad is usually a bad thing. "Bob!" said Allison. She stood there as she said,"Sorry it took me so long. I was making sure that Shroud gets to his fiancee without causing any trouble for the guild.". "You are such a good girl Allison. It is one of the reasons that I love you." said Bob.

She blushed as the two saw Clyde. "Clyde. What are you doing here?" said Bob. "It is good to see you again Bob. You were gone for seven years and look what happened. You aged by 400 years and you still look young." said Clyde. He got closer to the boy and he said,"So what is your secret?". "He is a demon Mr. Clyde but not an evil one. I will admit that he does have an anger problem, I still love this idiot." said Allison.

She kissed his cheek as Clyde said,"Bob. Do you mind being a judge tomorrow?". "Sure but what if I get called for a match tomorrow?" said Bob. "I will make sure you don't. Also Lana is going to fight against Myra. They are going to have a model off. I feel bad for you Bob." said Clyde. He was gone as Bob felt Allison's anger. "Bob. You are going to vote for Myra tomorrow right?" said Allison. "Of course. Now lets say that I don't." said Bob. Allison whispered something in his eyes as he went pale.

Ana saw her big brother with one of his girlfriend. "Big brother!" yelled Ana. She tackled him as Bob said,"Should you be up Ana?". "She will be fine Bob." said Althea. She stood there with Stella as she said,"Hey guys. Don't worry. I feel better. We did awesome today.". Bob smiled as he saw both of his girlfriends talking with each other without malice. He was worried about them fighting but they are like sisters to each other.

"That is good Stella. So what about Rose and Dawn? Ana is fine but not them." said Bob. "They will be fine tomorrow. I will make sure that they come to cheer you guys on." said Althea. "Are you going to come?" said Allison. "I am here because I have a feeling that I will be need tomorrow. I will keep an eye on them Bob. You four go have fun with the others." said Althea. The three girls were gone as Bob said,"Are you right?".

Althea said,"You really do have your grandfather's heart. Do you know that I had a crush on that idiot when we were kids?". "No. He really doesn't talk about the past." said Bob. Althea gave Bob a drink as Bob sent a message to the girls that he would join them later. "So what do you want to talk about?" said Bob. "I know that you want to celebrate with your team on a great job in the games. I do mean both of them. You guys are showing what it means to be a Heroes." said Althea.

Bob said,"Tell me.". "Fine. Rose woke up and she told me what attack her, Ana, and Dawn. It was the member of Villains Conrad." said Althea. "Yeah. I had a feeling that my bastard of an uncle had something to do with it. I have never met my mom's side but X is a good friend of mine. What made my uncle such a bastard?" said Bob. "Do you want to know?" said Althea. "You know? I mean did Ax tell you?" said Bob.

Althea said,"Yeah. Mordred and Arthur were always competing to be the better son. I mean you and X are in the same thing as them. I think you and X are better friends than those two idiots. Arthur was like you Bob while Mordred was always trying to get more popular than Arthur was. He was always the shadow underneath your father since the day he was born. You are the reason why he got kicked out. You remember that day right?".

Bob said,"I'm trying to forget that day Althea. Trust me, it was one of the worst day of my lives and I am trying to move on.". "You are more happy with your family being with you along with those two girls. So who are you going to choose?" said Althea. "I can't choose between Stella and Allison. They are both close to my heart." said Bob. "You are a good kid. You are going to be a great man." said the old women. Bob walked off as Althea thought,"He is like you Ax.".

At the Wacky Fowl, the Heroes guild was celebrating their victory on Day 1. "We did great team! We are going to be number one in Meca." said Tanya. She was sitting on a table with Norman, Sakura, Cyrus, and Fate. "You could have been there you know." said Norman. "She was probably cheering for us at all of the bars. They must have connection to the games. Am I right?" said Cyrus. She nod as Sakura said,"So Cyrus? Are you happy that Soul Cancer lose to Python?".

Cyrus said,"Of course. As the arch rival of them, I was happy to see them lose.". "You are a horrible person." said Fate. "It is show business Fate. You have to be a jerk to people in it." said Cyrus. "He is being his normal self. Sakura, if you think of dating this idiot. He will have to get past your big sis's test." said Tanya. She walked off as Fate followed her. Norman said,"So are you thinking of dating Cyrus sis?". The rocker looked at the pink haired girl who was quiet.

Kurt was with Bob. The two had the vibe about being alone. "So what's up man? I thought you would be partying with the others. X is having fun which is so weird to say." said Kurt. "It is nothing. I just have some stuff on my mind." said Bob. "I think I know. You are worried about Allison and Stella fighting over you aren't you?" said Kurt. Bob was silent as Kurt said,"You are man?! Dude that is so you!".

Bob said,"Kurt. Shut up.". The boy was silent as Brendan came over. "So you are worried? I never thought I would see the day." said Brendan. "Yeah. I know right? I have known Bob for more than 5 years." said Kurt. "You two can shut up right?" said Bob. "We are just joking man. I am happy to see you feeling some emotions." said Brendan. Bob sighed as he said,"Maybe I shouldn't worry at all.". "I think that is a good idea. Lets party." said Kurt.

"We did have a great day." said Allison. "Yeah. We should try to help our team out a little more don't you think?" said Myra. "Yeah." said Allison. "I have a crazy idea for you and Stella. It involves our Bob is up for his match." said Myra. Allison looked at her friend as she said,"What are you talking about?". "Yeah." said Stella. She stood there with Ana as Myra whispered something to the little girl who said,"Lets do it big sisters!". The two looked at each other in confusion.

Meanwhile at the castle, Cameron was talking with the king. "So how did you enjoy day one of the games your highness?" said Cameron. "It was amazing. Heroes is doing well." said the king. "Yes. It is going well. So what do you wish for the battles?" said Cameron. "Well have Steve and Larry from Monsters go up tomorrow. Also have Sake and Dean there too." said the king. "Who should Sake and Dean go up against?" said Cameron.

"You pick their opponents Cameron. Have fun with it. Just make the battle entertaining." said the king. The knight walked off as he thought,"Oh they will be a blast your highness Otto. I promise you that for sure.". He was mumbling stuff to him as the guard shrugged. "Soon that will be complete. I know that you will be please with that Lord Vex." said Cameron. He went to his quarters for the night to plan the matches.

Back at the bar, Kurt stood over the defeat Issac. "I won! Who is next!?" yelled Kurt. Eric said,"You suck Issac. Good job Kurt.". "Yeah." said Wayne. "Wow, He got so strong in three months. I really don't want to know where we stack up." said Charlie. "Indeed." said Jordan. "Let me go. I have been itching to have a fight with you Kurt." said Johnny. "Don't. You two fighting would be no fun for the rest of us." said X.

His head was patted by the metal wizard. "You got soft X. Trying to impress gramps with your peace act." said Johnny. "Stop it Johnny!" said Jade. "Yeah dad." said Vera. "Are you insulted the great and powerful X? Inferno Legion assemble!" yelled a drunk Leonard. The entire Inferno Legion plus the others close to X were on the floor drunk. Tanya and Fate stood there. "You let a kid drink?" said Johnny. Alex was on the floor as Tanya said,"Kid want it.". "I couldn't stop her." said Fate.

A man placed his cup on the table as he said,"Hey. You can hold your liquor can't you sis? Care for a drinking contest?". He had black hair and red eyes. He seemed to be wearing some weird armor on him. "Sure. You are going to getting schooled." said Tanya. "Is he insane?" said Virgil. "Yeah. Her tolerance toward her alcohol is strong as Darin." said Wayne. A few minutes later, Tanya was on the floor with stars for eyes. "I win!" laughed the man.

"Tanya lost at drinking?" said Eric and Wayne. "I never thought I would see Tanya like this." said Fate. "Man this guy is good." said Victor. "You can say that again man." said Virgil and Issac. "Poor Tanya." said Tessa. The man took Tanya's bar as he said,"Later. That has a blast.". "Hey. You must be crazy." said Vrigil. "Yeah. You are going to get destroy by Darin." said Tessa. Eric punched him as he said,"Don't look down on us.". "Yeah." said Wayne.

The man got up and he punched the two. He then slammed their heads into the floor. "Dad!" yelled their children. "What is this guy? He is strong." said Clint. Tessa was shocked as Bob stood over the carnage. "Sake? Is that you?" said Bob. Sake opened his eyes and he said,"Well look who it is. It is the girl with the hips to rock my world.". "I am a guy Sake. Now what the hell do you want? You made me mad." said Bob.

"I was going to enjoy the beer of this great city until I had to fight in the games. So what happened to you? I mean you and your rocking body went missing for seven years. It is still sexy as hell." said the drunk. "You know this guy Bob?" said Stella. "And why does he call you a girl?" said Ana. "He is a friend of mine. His name is Sake. He is an S Class wizard of Cinco Hydra. He think that I am a girl drunk or sober. So why are you actually caring?" said Bob.

"Well cute stuff. I saw my members messing up. I mean it made my soul angry. I decide to actually compete in the games. Wish me luck cuttie." said Sake. He walked off with Tanya's bra as Allison said,"So how do you know him Bob?". "We met on a couple of jobs. He keeps thinking that I am a girl due to the fact that I had to dress up a girl for a job. He is quite strong. He is even on my job in terms of strength." said Bob.

Kurt stood there and he said,"You as a girl?". He imagined it and he blushed. "Wow. You would be an amazing girl." said Kurt. Stella threw him into the wall as Ana said,"What would he look like Big sis?". "Remember that picture that Jordan drew for Rose? Something like that." said Bob. "So this guy is strong as you." said Stella. "Yep. I have judging tomorrow. Someone get Kurt out of the wall for me." said Bob. He walked off as Scampers tried to get him out of the wall.

The next day. Bob sat with Clyde and Martin in the judges booth. "Welcome to Day 2 of the Grand Magic Games. Today as out special judge, we have Bob Yagami. He is known as the Immortal hunk according to Magician Monthly." said Martin. "I don't like that name. I like being called Bob, Power, or the Demon myself. So what is my job?" said Bob. "To comment on the fights ahead of us. So far, we are in the event portion called..." said Clyde. "Transport!!!" yelled Martin.

Bob said,"So does he yell a lot?". "Yeah. You'll get use to it. So what is today event? I have a feeling that you know Martin." said Clyde. "Well Transport is an event that involves our contestants going across several chariots. The game goes through out the city up to the arena. Magic can be used to help the wizard get to the goal faster. Anyone who falls off is out and his team receive zero points. Any words from you two?" said Martin. "Who are the wizards in this game?" said Clyde.

Bob said,"Well, lets check out the screen to see how they are doing.". The screen appeared as Martin said,"In first, we have Dark Serpent of Villains in first with Sonic of Bloody Darkness and Nick right behind him. Do you think Nick will do well in this?". "As a friend, yes. His speed is unmatched but this Dark Serpent seems strong unlike his fellow wizard Rafael." said Bob. "He scored zero points for his team. Lets see if Dark Serpent can earn some more." said Clyde.

"We have Kelli of Amazons and Terry of Bloody Darkness right behind them with Kevin and Adonis of Thunder Wolves, and Sake of Cinco Hydra right behind them." said Martin. "And right behind them, we have Dean of Cinco Hydra, Clara of Team Heroes A, Kim of Amazons, and Larry of Monsters. I think we are missing some of them aren't we Bob?" said Clyde. "And then we have Kurt, Johnny. and Chad for last place. I hate that dam motion sickness weakness." said Bob.

 The three were almost puking as Johnny said,"I can't believe this shit. I used to be good on that shit before.". "Well I guess you are a true Slayer now. You are part of the club." said Chad. The three were puking at the same time as Brendan said, "So explain to me why we let Kurt go out there? I get Clara but Kurt who gets sick on a paddleboat!". "Yeah. I thought he would have gotten the hint with the name Transport!" said Stella.

Allison sighed as she said,"He want to go badly. I can't stop him when he is so determined to win for us. So can someone explain Tanya?". She was cheering for Clara loudly as James said,"I think she is doing this because of Sake who looks like he has a hangover. She was embarrassed by him. I think she wants our guild to take down theirs.". "I think you are right. So where is Ana?" said Brendan. "I think she is in the medical wing. Lets cheer on our friends." said Stella.

Back on the field, Sake was rubbing his head. "Man. That night was wild but this hangover is nasty and just as wild." said Sake. He stopped for a second to rub his head and he saw Terry saying,"I am impressed that you can run with your body Kelli.". "Don't doubt chubby power kid.". "Oh yeah. I was talking to Adonis here." said Terry. The two saw the man sweat like nothing else as he said,"Men and lady! It is time to feel the burn.".

Terry said,"Wave Boost!". He boosted ahead as he said,"You can't use any magic while in here.". "I say this before. Don't doubt chubby power." said Kelli. She ran under him as Martin said,"And that is Kelli's Gravity Change Magic.". "It is impressive to say the least." said Clyde. "Oh yes. Lets go. Up and close Perfume!" said Adonis. He stuck two things up his nose as the audience was lost. "Speed Perfume!" said Adonis.

He ran past Terry who was shocked. "I see. Everyone one else is trying their best and that makes my soul alive and strong. I guess I better too!" said Sake. He put his foot down and all of the chariots in front of him were destroyed. "No way." said Adonis and Terry. "His power is way stronger than it was seven years ago." thought Bob who was shocked. Sake said,"See you guys later!". He ran off as Martin voice,"If you get off the vehicle, you are out of the match.".

"What was that strength?" said Adonis. "He is a dirty cheater." said Terry. "I wonder if Mona could beat this guy." said Kelli. Her body was super sexy as Martin said,"Look at her go!". Sonic, Nick, and Dark Serpent stood there as Sake ran past them going fast than both of the speed wizards combined in one. He ran to the goal and he yelled,"Wild!". "And we have our first place winner! Sake of Cinco Hydra. He earns ten points for his team!" said Martin.

Clyde said,"And we have Dark Serpent in second place, Nick in third place, Sonic in fourth place, Kelli in fifth place, Terry in sixth place, Kim in seventh place, Kevin in eighth place, Den in ninth place, Clara in tenth place, Adonis in eleventh place, and Larry in twelfth place.". "We have a three way match for a point between three Slayers. What an interesting development for sure. I guess we have a common weakness among your kind Steve." said Claude.

Steve said,"I thought it was only me and Chad who suffer with this weakness.". Thank god. I am not up there." thought Steve. "Do you have it Python and X?" said Myra. "Don't tell Kurt. It would be an pain." said the two. "I think they know now." said Grim. "Yeah. I don't think Bob or Ana have it. The two are a rare breed." said Casey. "To answer your question, me and my little sister Anna don't have that weakness." said Bob.

Back on the field, Kurt said,"I'm going to keep going!". "Yeah!" yelled Johnny. The guild were look at the two Slayers as Chad said,"We are going to win the games even with me and Larry sucking at this event.". "Don't doubt one point brat!" yelled Johnny. The two kept going as Chad said,"Hey. You two idiots. Answer me this. Why the hell are you here?". The two were quiet as Chad said,"We are all thinking idiot. So tell us.".

Chad said,"You know that you guys aren't the Heroes guild from my childhood. My Heroes didn't care what anyone think about them. They did whatever they want to assert their dominance among the magic world. Bob is still an loser. I looked up to you all along with most of the wizards who are teens now. You guys are a disgrace to the name that this guild once had.". Bob grumbled as Kurt yelled to the boy,"We are doing this for our friends!".

Kurt said,"For seven long years, they waited for us. They are way stronger than us. They were laugh at but they didn't give up! Even though, they were called idiots for staying in the guild which had fall from its grace. They stayed! We will keep fighting for them and we will destroy you! I am going to defeat you all no matter what because of Heroes's pride.". He yelled,"We never give up so lets keep going Johnny!".

He nod as the members of Heroes who aged by seven years cried. "Bob. Is that true?" said Martin. 'I know that Kurt may come off as an idiot but he cares about his guild more than anyone else. We both cared about our family. Good job buddy." said Bob. The two Slayers were tired as they made it to the goal. "Winner!" yelled Clyde. Stella helped Kurt and Johnny up as Chad thought to himself,"Really?! I can't believe this shit. You friends? You are so sad. I am going to destroy you.".

Kurt was resting in the arena as Stella said,"So is he going to be alright?". "Yes. He will be fine Stella because I will be here to keep an eye of them for you. Althea will make sure that Kurt is better by his match. Scouts honor." said a voice. Stella saw one of Bob's spirits standing there. He had dark blue hair, brown eyes, and he look like a walking armor. "You are the spirit of the Demon Warrior? Why are you here?" aid Ana.

The spirit sighed as he said,"Bob need someone to protect his sisters. The name is Shawn by the way and your boyfriend calls me his strongest spirit.". "Okay. Keep them safe." said Stella. She left as the spirit said,"Now who is up for a game of tic tac toe?". Ana rose her hand as the two were playing the game as Althea was working on walking Kurt, Rose, and Dawn up with her magic. Little did they know that someone was outside of the room.

Next time,
Round 2 fights along with bets.

Battles for Round 2:
1st Battle: Adrian vs Kerry aka Dark Serpent.
2nd Battle: Norman vs Dean.
3rd Battle: Myra vs Lana Stars.
4th Battle: Jeff vs Rachel.
5th Battle: Sonic vs Nick.
6th Battle: Tanya vs Opal.
7th Battle: Sake vs Ralph.
8th Battle: Hugo vs Steve.
9th Battle: Kurt vs Leon.
10th Battle: Scampers vs Larry.
11th Battle: Alana vs Leah.
12th Battle: Mona vs Lora.

Score
1st Heroes B. 38 points.
2nd Monsters. 36 points.
3rd Bloody Darkness. 31 points.
4th Heroes A. 27 points.
5th Villains. 26 points.
6th Thunder Wolves. 19 points.
7th Amazons. 17 points.
8th Cinco Hydra. 14 points.

Ranks
First: Sake. He earned 10 points.
Second: Kerry. He earned 10 points.
Third: Nick. He earned 8 points.
Fourth: Sonic. He earned 8 points.
Fifth: Kelli. She earned 6 points.
Sixth: Terry. He earned 6 points.
Seventh: Kim. She earned 4 points.
Eighth: Kevin. He earned 4 points.
Ninth: Dean. He earned 3 points.
Tenth: Clara. She earned 3 points.
Eleventh: Adonis. He earned 2 points.
Twelfth: Larry. He earned 2 points.
Thirteenth: Kurt. He earned 1 point.
Fourteenth: Johnny. He earned 1 point.
Fifteenth: Rafael. He earned zero.
Sixteenth: Chad. He earned zero.

Events/Battles:
The Heroes Guild drink Day 1 of the games at the Wacky Fowl.
Cameron is planing something for day 2.
Sake appears to cause some trouble.
Day 2.
Day 2's event begins aka Transport.
Chad question Heroes for even being in the games in the first place. Kurt tells him the reason and Bob agrees with him.
One of Bob's spirits keeps an eye on the ones in the infirmary.

Event:
Surprise Event: Transport. In this game, the participants are made to run along the tops of interconnected chariots, which starts at one end of Crifark to the arena of the Grand Magic Games. Magic can be used at any time to help the wizards reach the goal faster or hinder the other wizards. Falling off the chariots will result in disqualification. The winner is the wizard that reaches the Grand Magic Games Arena first. 


Wizards competing in this event.
Heroes A:
Kurt Raymond. Passion Wizard, S Class, and Slayer. 17 years old.
Clara Yagami. Weapon, Lighting, and Fire Wizard. 18 years old.

Bloody Darkness:
Terry. Wave Wizard. 25 years old.
Sonic aka Grady. Speed Wizard. 20 years old.

Thunder Wolves:
Adonis. Perfume Wizard. 36 years old.
Kevin, Wind Wizard. 27 years old.

Villains:
Kerry aka Black Serpent. Mimic Wizard.
Rafael. Shadow Wizard.

Cinco Hydra:
Sake. Drunk Martial Arts/Palm Wizard  and S Class. 18 years old.
Dean. Spike Wizard and S Class. 27 years old.

Amazons:
Kelli. Gravity Change Wizard. 24 years old.
Kim. Song/Music and Spear Wizard. 22 years old.

Monsters:
Chad. Light/Holy Wizard and Slayer. 19 years old.
Larry. Light Wizard/Chreax. 13 years old.

Heroes B:
Johnny Wilson. Metal Wizard and Slayer. 17 years old.
Nick White. Speed, Sand, and Guns Wizard. 19 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment