Thursday, July 9, 2015

Power Guild Episode 87 Grand Magic Games part 10 Secret!


A/N:We are at the first event. I have mention this a lot but I am going to have fun making of Dwight for one reason. His chin. I mean people have but chins but his chin looks breasts. I could be wrong but I call him that whenever I see him or Nalpudding/Nulpudding. I am not doing it like Hidden because let say that each wizard has 10 clones. You can do the math. It will hurt my head so Secret will have the town being huge and other stuff. It will be the same in a sense. You'll see it. I am also making Dwight a D Bag just like the rest of Villains.

I will give Heroes some points because I like that Fairy Tail A and B didn't get a lot in day one but here on the OP version, they are getting points. Not a lot but some. I also accepted the fact that the Thunder Legion or God Tribe is in Blue Pegasus due to them being the only main guild left. I mean we met Lamia Scale and Sabertooth which would be cool. Mermaid Heel is a guild of women and Quarto Puppy is the same. So they were the only ones left.

"What the hell is Secret?" said Brendan. "I hope we don't have to tell each other our deepest and most personal secrets in this." said Kurt. "Taking it too literally Kurt." said James. "Each team will send two wizards to compete in Secret. The rules will be explained there." said Martin. "I'll go for our team!" said a really buff wizard with white hair. "I'll go with Steven," said a blond. "And it looks like it is Ken and Steven of Cinco Hydra up first!" said Martin.

A brunette said,"Let me go Mona. I'll see what they have first.". "Sure." said Mona who was the one with the sword. "Let me go too Mona." said a girl with green highlights. "We have Lean and Rachel of Amazons going for their team. Rachel is a member of the popular group Soul Cancer. I think they are on the same level as Cyrus." said Lana. Sakura held the rocker back as he yelled,"Beat her you guys!".

The armored wizard said,"Dwight and Opal. Show them our power.". A woman with orange hair said while smoking,"Sure thing.". A guy who is small and have breasts for a chin said,"Sure thing boss. I got this.". "And it looks like Dwight and Opal are up for their team." said Clyde. Clyde whispered to Lana,"Why does his chin look breasts?". "Who knows but it is funny none the less Clyde." whispered Lana.

Bruce stood there and he said,"I got this you guys.". A boy with blue hair said,"I'll go with shortround here.". "Go get them Colin and Bruce!" said Alana. 'You got this in the bag. No sweat." said Adonis and Kevin. "Go get them Brucey and Coliny!" said Lana. "Let see who Monsters sends out. They're the most popular team around." said Martin. A man with a really fancy outfit stood there and he said with a cocky tone,"I shall school them.". "I go with him." said Steve.

"And we have Steve and Claude from Monsters!" yelled Martin. The crowd roared as Bob said,"I am going to kill him.". "Be nice cos." said X. "I don't blame him." said Myra. Tia said,"I think Me and Terry are good for this.". "What is that supposed to mean?" said Terry. "You're tiny." said Ivan who blocked Terry. "I'll go. Ready Adrian?" said Leon. He howled as Martin said,"We have Leon and Adrian from Bloody Darkness.".

Norman said,"I think a manly men is need.". "Yeah. I think you would stick out Norman due to you being a giant." said Clara. "I'll go." said Brendan. "Me too. I got this." said Kurt. "And we have both Kurt and Brendan from Heroes." said Clyde. "I'll go." said Casey. "Me too." said Grim. "You better not let Brendan win because he is your boyfriend." said Johnny. "I am pretty sure that Grim won't let her." said Python. "We have Grim and Casey from Heroes B up." said Lana.

Meanwhile outside of the stadium or Arena, Anna stood there with Alice. "So the games finally begin after all." said Anna. "So what was the point of meeting with those Heroes?" said Alice. "James may love you but he wanted to see Allison who is his little sister in a sense safe." said Anna. "That makes sense." said Alice. The two sat there as Anna said,"So where did Bryan go?". "He went to go cheer for James along with Danny." said Alice. "Ah." said Alice.

Back in the judges booth. "The game is about to start. So what is Secret? Who do you think is going to win?" said Martin. "I would have to say Claude and Steve but Grim, Brendan, Kurt, and Casey are some dark horses. We may see Heroes be number one. What are about you Ms. Stars?" said Clyde. "I know that Colin and Bruce have this in the bag no matter what." said Lana. "Way to support your guild hon." said Clayton from the stands.

The sixteen stood there in front of Toto. "I won't let you win Brendan or Kurt. Me and Grim got this in the bag." said Casey. "Same here Case. We are going to win this." said Brendan. Kurt was talking to Leon and Leon said,"So do you think this is the way to keep Melody in your guild?". "No. I just want to fight you man." said Leon. Grim looked at Toto and the one wearing the tomato said,"Are you okay?".

"So what are you?" said Grim. "I am a tomato." said Toto. "Was a that a dumb question to ask?" said Grim. "I don't think it was." said Rachel. "Don't worry. They get ask that question every year." said Bruce. "I think it is someone from staff working on this." said Leah. The two bowed as they said in unison,"It must be a lot of work to wear that.". "Don't go that far you two." said Grim. "Yeah but I love doing this." said Toto. Rachel sighed.

Dwight said,"Now hold on for one dam second.". "What is it but chin?" said Brendan. Casey giggled at the joke as Dwight said,"This Secret. I have no idea what it is. Also Heroes has four members to the rest of the teams. It stinks really bad.". "I thought you were the bad smell." said Kurt. Leon said while covering his nose,"I think a shower would do you some good.". "How about you pretty boys just shut your fucking mouths? Heroes suck a major dick." said Dwight.

The four looked at him as Toto said,"We never thought that two teams from a single guild would get here.". "It is fine with me. I really don't care about that. You know that saying the more you having a friend. You'll lose." said Claude. "So? I will just smash these heroes!" said Steven. "Indeed. I really don't care." said Steve. "Yeah. I see no problem with it either butchinigan." said Ken. Dwight growl as Kurt said,"Give us some help are you Claude?".

"Yes. I sense that you will be a pain for us. It is in my memory after all." said Claude. Opal looked at Casey and she said,"You will be mine.". "Open the Field!" said Toto. A giant city appeared from the arena and it swallowed up the wizards. "It is a city?" said Stella. "It is so huge." said Allison. "It is so cool." said James. "You can say that again bro." said Norman. "I wonder if Secret has something to do with this city." said Clara.

Scampers was with the rest of Team Heroes B as he said,"This city is so dam big.". "You can say that again. So what is up with that guy with the weird chin?" said Python. "He is a member of my father's guild after all." said X. "So our lady and reaper better watch out." said Johnny. "Yeah. I hope we get some points." said Myra. "I know we will Myra." said Bob. "What are you planning Mordred?! You are a very sick man." thought Bob.

Brendan was looking for someone as Casey said from somewhere else,"Where did everybody go? I'm worried.". Leon was quiet as Bruce said,"So this is where we play?". "I don't know if I should be hiding or seeking." said Leah. Dwight smiled as Claude went somewhere. Steven said,"So what the hell are we doing in here?". He walked around as Martin said from outside of this massive city,"Lets watch them using these giant things made of magic crystals.".

Several screens show the wizards as Martin said,"We can see them but they can't see us or each other in this. The game is where you try to find your opponent and hide from them. It is like hide and seek in a sense.". "Huh?" said Clara. "You have to find the others around the city and get a point by using any magic possible. The wizard whose magic connects gets a point." said Martin. Brendan notice that the area around him was glowing and he said,"What the?".

He covered his eyes and he opened them and he saw several clones. "What the?" said Brendan. "I see a lot of Brendan." said Stella. "I really hope Casey doesn't go crazy over them." said Norman. "I have known Kurt for years and I can't tell which one is real and which is fake. This is major trouble." said Allison. "They are your clones. Good luck and if you hit one, you lose a point." said Martin. A guy at the gong ran it as Martin said,"Begin!".

Brendan was walking around and he said,"Where the hell is everyone?". He heard a whistle and he said,"Look who I found. A Hero.". Dwight stood there as Brendan said,"You are the annoying guy from earlier. What the hell do you want with me Villain?". "I am a good wizard unlike you. I mean I am an original wizard not a cut rate Stella." said Dwight. "Oh. Here is my Earth Hammer!" yelled Brendan.

He made a giant hammer as it smashed Dwight. "Alright!" said Brendan. An sound went off as the boy said,"Huh?". "You hit a dummy idiot!" said Dwight. "And Brendan of Heroes A lose one point for hitting a dummy meaning Grim of Heroes B score a point against Steven of Cinco Hydraw!" said Martin. Brendan respawned as he said,"I think I got it.". He hid behind his clone as he thought,"We use them to get to a wizard. It is pretty smart.".

Stella said,"This game is so confusing. I mean they are walking into the crowd making it harder to find.". "You can say that. I can't sense their magic power." said James. "Why would you do that man? I mean it is weird." said Norman. "He has his reason Norman." said Clara. Allison thought,"You two need to be careful.". Brendan heard,"Oh Brendy Poo.". He dodge a spike fist from Dwight as he said with a pissed off tone,"What is your deal!?".

Elsewhere, Rachel was walking through the crowd as she was attacked by Grim who said,"Another point for me.". He went back into the shadows as Colin stood there. "You bought yourself out buddy. Feel my Inferno Flames!" said Colin. He was struck in the back by Steve who said,"That is rude. You pretty ones piss me off.". He walked off as Martin said,"The wizards who have points in the negatives are Rachel, Opal, Colin, Adrian, Ken, Casey, Steven, and Brendan. Can they recover?" said Martin.

Casey was looking for someone since Kurt got her earlier. "Where are you water girl? I am looking for you." said Opal. She stood there as Casey said,"You are part of Villains. Water Slicers!". Opal made a smoke wall which absorbed the attacks as she said,"Now that was just mean.". Casey was hit with a smoke fist as Opal said,"You are a disgrace.". Casey was gone as X said,"Is it just me or are they only targeting Brendan and Casey?". Bob nod as he held in his anger.

The score was Dwight, Grim, and Kurt in first with 2 points, Steve, Leon, and Kevin in second place with 1 point, and Claude in third. The rest were in the negatives. "This game is interesting to say the least but where is Claude?" said Martin. "Who knows? I wonder how they could sense each other. I think finding magic power might be the best way." said Clyde. "I think my Kevin has this. Colin, I am not so sure about." said Lana.

Allison said,"Why is Dwight only targeting Brendan? Kurt is making himself obvious beyond belief right now.". "I think Dwight has a plan mom." said Clara. Stella said,"Villains.". The red head from the team looked at Stella as she said,"It is impolite to star Sliver.". "They want to destroy us." thought Stella. "Sliver." said the red head. "Shut up Angelica." said the armor. "What are you planing right now Mordred?" said Ax. The man smiled.

Brendan was walking through the crowd as he noticed the ground move in front of him. "Carrot Missiles!" said Leah. He dodge them as Leah said,"Shoot. I missed.". She was swallowed by a plant as Steven said,"Booyah! I saw you using your magic.". Brendan knocked him out as he said,"Same thing here pal.". He was gone as Brendan dodge Casey. "I plan not to lose to you Brendan. Master Marie promised me I could do whatever I want to you." said Casey.

Brendan yelled,"What the?". "I thought it would be fun." said Maria. "It better work if we win." said Brendan. "Of course." said Marie. Dwight hit the two and he said,"Fuck you two!". Brendan growled as he said,"I will get you for this.". He was gone as Dwight gained two points and he smirked. Snow appeared as Leah was lost. "Snow has appeared?" said Martin. "I see. With the snow, you can their breath." said Adonis. "Kevin is a little genius." said Bruce and Ralph.

Kevin hit Leah, Steve, and Opal as he said,"Tada.". He dodge an attack from Leon who said,"I train in the cold brat.". "I had a feeling so I am going to hit you." said Kevin. The two fought as Brendan was hit by Dwight again. The same was for Casey. "Why the hell are they only going for them? I'm so lost right now." said Python. "Same here." said Myra. "The game is getting intense with a lot of action. But where is Claude?" said Martin.

Everyone noticed the man on the roof as he said,"I thought this game would be fun. I was wrong. I'm going to win.". He placed his fingers on his head as he said,"Memory.". "Memory?" said Allison and Bob. "Demon Hell!" said Claude. Several demons attacked everyone but Steve, Grim, Dwight, and Kurt. The short man said,"You really don't know how to play the game!". He punched him as Claude disappeared. "I hit a clone!" said Dwight.

Claude said,"No you didn't. That was a memory dumb ass.". He hit Dwight as Brendan saw him. "I got this!" said Brendan. He went toward the man as Dwight appeared and he said,"This is for earlier buddy.". He blocked Brendan from moving as Claude said,"What an annoying rat.". He hit the two as he sighed. "That is Claude for you! He is strong but not as strong as you Chad." said Larry. "Indeed." said Chad. The bell rang as Martin said,"And that is the game and here are the scores.".

It showed Claude and Grim gained 10 points for their team, Kurt and Dwight gained 8 points for their team, Steve and Leon gained 6 points for their team, Kevin and Leah gained 4 points for their team, Rachel and Colin got 3 points for their team, Opal and Adrian got 2 points for their team, Ken and Casey got a point for their team, and Steven and Brendan got zero points for their team. "Wow. I feel bad for Brendan." said Scampers. "He got curbstomped." said Bob.

Brendan stood there and he said,"What the hell?". "Hey man. It is okay." said Kurt. He tried to comfort his friends as Brendan slapped it away. "Just leave me alone man." said Brendan. He walked away as Dwight said to the puppet like man,"You know these Heroes are pretty dam pathetic.". He was grabbed by Brendan who said,"You bastard. You can take shit about me but making fun of my family. I will fucking destroy you!".

He threw the man down as Bob said,"Brendan.". Brendan walked toward a place to sulk as he said to himself,"I will show that twerp why you don't piss me off. I may not be Bob when it comes to anger but I am going to destroy him no matter what.". "Lets see who is fighting who in the battle rounds!" said Martin. The wizards were shocked to see the match ups from the first day's battle rounds which I count 12.

Next time,
The battles begin with a cat fight.

Battles for Round 1:
1st Battle: Stella vs Angelica.
2nd Battle: Kevin vs Lynn.
3rd Battle: Cole vs Romeo.
4th Battle: Johnny vs Tamara.
5th Battle: Shroud vs Louis.
6th Battle: Colin vs Chad.
7th Battle: Ken vs Conrad.
8th Battle: X vs Terry.
9th Battle: Clara vs Glenn.
10th Battle: Kitty vs Jennifer.
11th Battle: Titus vs Kim.
12th Battle: Python vs Alicia.

Score
1st. Monsters. 16 points.
2nd. Heroes B. 11 points.
3rd. Villains. 10 points.
4th. Heroes A.  8 points.
4th. Bloody Darkness 8 points.
6th, Thunder Wolves 7 points.
6th. Amazons 7 points.
8th. Cinco Hydra 1 point.

Ranks
First: Claude. He got 13 points for hitting other wizards. He got hit zero times.
Second: Grim. He got 13 points for hitting other wizards. He got hit zero times.
Third:  Kurt. He got 12 points for hitting other wizards. He got hit one time.
Fourth: Dwight. He got 11 points from hitting other wizards. He got hit three times.
Fifth: Steve. He got 10 points from hitting other wizards. He got hit two times.
Sixth: Leon. He got 10 points from hitting other wizards. He got hit three times.
Seventh: Kevin. He got 9 points from hitting other wizards. He got hit four times.
Eighth: Leah. She got 8 points from hitting other wizards. She got hit three times.
Ninth: Rachel. She got 4 points from hitting other wizards. She got hit ten times.
Tenth: Colin. He got 2 points from hitting other wizards. He got got six times.
Eleventh: Opal. She got a point from hitting other wizards. She got got six times.
Twelfth: Adrian. He got -1 point from hitting other wizards. He got hit once.
Thirteenth: Ken. He got -2 point from hitting other wizards. He got hit five times.
Fourteenth: Casey. She got -3 points from hitting other wizards. She got hit five times.
Fifteenth: Steven. He got -5 points from hitting other wizards. He got hit six times.
Sixteenth: Brendan. He got -14 points from hitting other wizards. He got hit fourteen times.

Events/Battles:
Day 1's event begins aka Secret.
Brendan gets targeted by Dwight during the games.
Casey gets targeted by Opal during the games.
The games end with Brendan swearing revenge on Dwight.

Events:
Surprise Event: Secret.
In this game, the sixteen wizards are sent to different locations with their guildmate in a town magically created, which is filled with clones of the competitors. Wizard win a point when they attack another competitor. Wizards lose a point if they are attacked by another competitor or if they attack a clone. 10 seconds after being attacked, the wizard will respawn in a different area of the city. Restarts can happen as many times as necessary until the time limit is reached. The winner is the wizard that has the most points after 30 minutes.

Wizards competing in this event.
Heroes A:
Brendan Crawford. Spirit and Element/Elemental Wizard. 17 years old.
Kurt Raymond. Passion Wizard. S Class and Slayer. 17 years old.

Bloody Darkness:
Leon. Passion Wizard. 25 years old.
Adrian. Claw Wizard. 25 years old.

Thunder Wolves:
Bruce. Ice/Snow Wizard. 23 years old.
Colin Earth. Fire and Air Wizard. 24 years old.

Villains:
Dwight. Needle Wizard.
Opal. Smoke Wizard.

Cinco Hydra:
Steven. Plant Wizard.
Ken. Fists Wizard.

Amazons:
Leah. Vegetable Wizard. 16 years old.
Rachel. Song/Music and Gun Wizard. 21 years old almost 22.

Monsters:
Claude. Memory Wizard. 19 years old.
Steve. Shadow Wizard and Slayer. 19 years old.

Heroes B:
Casey Polar. Water Wizard. 17 years old.
Grim Darth. Sleep, Darkness, and Scythe Wizard. 19 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment