Saturday, July 4, 2015

Power Guild Episode 82 Grand Magic Games part 5 Spirit World Fun


A/N:We are almost at the games folks. I think at the most three episodes before they begin. The Spirit world part is going to be interesting and we will learn more about the world of the Spirits. The next one is when we meet a group familiar with our heroes. You know who they are but I like to keep a surprise. Lets begin at the beach.

Kurt was stretching and he said,"Man. I feel so much stronger.". "Yeah after a day of training, we got stronger." said Ana. "So where did the others go?" said Fred. "They went to go train somewhere else today. I want to stay here at the beach to work on my tan." said Bob.  He was on the floor relaxing in the sunshine and Allison said,"I really do hate how you get to relax during this while the rest of us are training our buts off.".

He shrugged as Stella said,"Ignore him Stella. It will give you a headache.". "We got these games in the bag if we keep training like this." said Jade. "You can say that again." said Brendan and Casey who were training next to each other. Suddenly, Kurt was launched into the ocean by Violet and Alex said,"Aren't you one of Stella's spirits?". "Yes, I am sorry about that." said Violet. "It is fine. So what are you doing here?" said Bob.

Melody went to go get Kurt from the ocean and Allison said,"I always wondered something. What did you and the other spirits deal with the fact that Brendan, Jason, and Stella were trapped in time for seven years?". "That sounds terrible." said Casey. "I had no idea that we were doing that to you guys. I am so sorry Violet and you tell the others spirit that too." said Brendan. "It is fine. We all did fine. Lena was worried about his ice prince." said Violet.

She was sad and Scampers said,"Are you okay?". "Stella and Brendan. We need you and your friends help in the Spirit World. It is facing destruction." said Violet. "We have to go now! Our friends are in danger." said Bob. He got up as Dawn said,"Hold your horses Bob. I thought humans or Chreax can't go to your world.". "That is normally the case but if you wear spirit clothing, you can go." said Violet who smiled.

Bob noticed it and Kurt said,"Lets go you guys!". "Yeah!" said the group. "Let's go friends of Lady Stella. Your clothing will be given to you once entry to the world." said Violet. She made a magic circle as everyone but Victor and Fred were gone. "What the hell?" said Fred. "Yeah. Why didn't we go? This isn't fair." said Victor. "Oh well. They will be fine. I mean they got Bob with them." said Fred. "Yeah man. Lets go get some chow." said Victor. The two walked off.

The group landed all on Kurt. "Ow! What the hell you guys?!" said Kurt. He was wearing a green outfit. "Sorry but you my man are just unlucky." said Alex. He was wearing a purple and black one with his mask covering his face due to Alex's spell wearing off. "Yeah. Sucks to be you man." said Bob. He was wearing his normal outfit as Bob said,"I guess my cloths are made with the spirit world in mind.".

The others were wearing some spirit world clothing as well as the three guys as Stella said,"So where did Violet go guys? She was just here. ". "Welcome to the Spirit World my friends." said a voice. The group saw the Spirit Emperor. He was wearing a emerald green armor and his sliver mustache stick out to our heroes. "Your mustache is so huge!" said Kurt, Scampers, and Alex. "I bet you must get a major discount in the Mario and Luigi series." said Brendan.

Allison said,"So you are the king of the world?". "Did you have to say it like that?" said Rose, Jade, and Ana. "Indeed I am. You may call me Eldon." said Eldon. "So your highness? What is this about the destruction of the Spirit World?" said Stella. The man pondered and he said,"Smile.". Suddenly, all of Stella, Brendan, and Bob's spirits said,"Surprise! Congratulatons on making it out of that time Spell!". Bob joined them as they said,"Let's party!". The others were shocked and confused.

Casey said,"Violet. I thought this world was on the brink of destruction.". "I lied. It was Bob's idea though." said Violet. He whistled as Jason said,"Ease on him ladies. I asked him to keep this a secret from you.". "Yeah. We are so sorry for tricking you Lady Stella and Allison." said Ted. 'Yeah. We wanted to surprise you and your friends also if you ladies need a new dew for the party. I am your man." said Chad.

Rex said,"We were trying to figure out a way to welcome you all back.". "Yeah. We tried to figure out a way to go there but it would kill Stella and Brendan." said Lena. "So we decided to bring you to the Spirit World instead." said April the Ram. "We are so happy to have you humans here so be lucky that we brought you here." said Salvador. "Yeah. We wish you happiness." said Ariel. "Yeah." said Greg and Mimi.

Simon was with Brendan and Kurt. Kurt said,"That is awesome.". "Indeed." said Simon. "You guys totally got us." said Brendan. Stella smiled as she said,"You guys.". Eldon went into a pose as he said with a smile,"Now lets Party!". The spirits and humans cheered as they had a party. Bob was sitting with Eldon as he said,"It is good to see you again.". "You are the boy who is dating my friend Stella and also you are the one who holds my friend Chaos's soul." said Eldon..

Bob said,"Do you want to see him?". "No. I wish to ask for you to use this key in your arsenal or your bag of tricks." said Eldon. Bob held a emerald key and he said,"Is this?". "Yes. It is my key but here is the thing. I will be this size when I see fit." said Eldon. "Yeah. No offense big guy but you stick out like a sore thumb." said Bob. Eldon said,"We should party with the others.". "Yeah. I want to have to enjoy time here." said Bob.

Brendan was hanging out with Thunder Devil who said,"You got yourself a pretty girlfriend bro and you didn't tell us.". Brendan was looking at Casey who was talking with Ariel and Erica and he said after blushing,"She is pretty sweet bro.". "I know man. I'm just teasing you bro. Now lets party!" said Thunder Devil. He punched the boy as the two walked off. Casey was looking at Brendan and Erica said,"So what do you like about our Brendan the most?".

The Water Wizard blushed as she said,"I think it is his kindness. He thought of me as a normal girl not a former wizard who tried to hurt the guild.". "Yeah. I thought he would be with Stella but Bob got in the way. I am happy for you but I wish that dam girl didn't have to share her man." said Ariel who was looking at Salvador who was partying with Kurt and Luke. "Yeah but Stella and Bob work together." said Casey. "That makes sense." said the two.

Ana and Rose were looking at all of the little spirits with Dawn, Alex, and Scampers. "Wow. They are all so cute." said Ana. "Stella told me that they are called plushes. You see the big dragon in the sky?" said Dawn. The girls, Alex, and Scampers saw a Charizard in the air and Rose said,"So what is it?". "It is a Fire Dragon spirit. They are common here." said Dawn. "Wow. Does Bob have one of them?" said Scampers. "I think I have several spirits partner." said Bob.

He stood there and Rose said,"Big Bro. Where is Stella and Allison?". "I lost them. So are you guys enjoying the party?" said Bob. "It is so awesome. So do you have one of those dragons?" said Alex who was looking at Bob. "Yep. He is super strong." said Bob. "That is so cool. Can I have a Plush?" said Ana. She held one which looked like Plue. "Sorry Ana." said Bob. She pouted as Rose said,"Lets party.". "Right." said Ana. The kids went off with the Chreax as Bob stood there.

Jade was looking at all of the books with stars in her eyes. "I haven't seen this book before or this one before." said Jade. She stopped as she saw a spirit which his body being a cross. "Shoot. I guess you love literature. The name is Enoch and I am one of Bob's spirits." said Enoch. He noticed Jade hold a book and he said,"Shoot. I guess you like that one. You can have it for free.". "Really?! Thank you so much." said Jade. She hugged him and he blushed.

Kurt was eating and he said,"This food is so freaking amazing!". Chad stood there and he said,"Yeah and it is some delicious crab.", "With some lamb too." said April. He said,"I am so sorry!". "It is fine right?" said Melody. "Yeah. It is fine." said the two. The boy kept eating as Chad said,"You like this kid?". Melody blushed as she said,"How did you know?". "It is obvious and Stella told us about it." said April. "I will admit my feeling to him soon." said Melody. He kept eating.

Bob, Stella, and Allison were with Eldon and Stella said,"So what did you tell Bob Eldon?". "Oh. It is nothing. Just something involving the world and Chaos." said Bob. "You are lying." said Allison. The boy blushed as Eldon said,"Maybe we should just tell them. I gave Bob my power to use in battle. I'll make that he is safe in battle. This one and death are close in common.". "So do you have a way to end of the party in style?" said Bob. "I do." said Eldon.

A musician played a song which ended the party. Kurt rubbed his belly and he said,"That was super tasty.". "Yeah and it was a great party." said Alex. "Indeed." said Melody. "This book is going to be super awesome to read." said Jade. It was advanced Metal magic along with Letter and Earth magic which was perfect for both her and Johnny. "I wish I could keep these clothes right Rose? I mean it is super cute." said Ana. "Aye." said Rose.

Eldon said,"Old friends. We will always be there for you.". "We know." said Stella. "You can call on us any time Stella." said Salvador. "Indeed." said Rex. "You better summon us soon Brendan!" said Thunder Devil and Erica. "I will." said Brendan. "I will makes sure he does." said Casey. "I hope you guys come back again." said the spirits. The group smiled as Eldon said,"May the divine protection of the stars guide you for the rest of time.".

They were all gone as Allison said,"You two are loved by them.". "Yeah. They are all good friends." said Stella and Brendan. "We better get back. We have to return home to keep on training to catch up to the others." said Kurt. "Playtime is over." said Alex. "Um. I just remember something." said Violet who looked sad. "What is it?" said Dawn. "Is it another surprise party?" said Scampers. "Nope. Time moves differently here." said Violet.

Alex said,"We just found the perfect place to train. I mean one day back home could be like a year here.". "Or something better." said Brendan and Kurt. The group was back home as Violet's voice said,"Nope. One day here is three months back home.". "What?" said the group. Victor and Fred ran up to them and Victor said,"You guys are back. We have been waiting for you.". "Yeah. I bet you guys got some training.". The group was on the floor as Bob said,"We are doomed.".

Next time,
The Others Guilds prepare for the games and some old friends meet up with the group who lost three months of training. They have a way to boost their magic power with a strange spell.

Events/Battles:
The team of Bob, Kurt, Stella, Allison, Scampers, Dawn, Ana, Rose, Brendan, Casey, Melody, Alex, Jade, Victor, and Fred at the beach realize their power have grown in a day.
Violet appears from the ground and she tells the group about the Spirit World being in danger.
She takes Bob, Brendan, Stella, Casey, Allison, Ana, Scampers, Dawn, Kurt, Jade, and Melody to the world leaving the others aka Fred and Victor behind.
The Spirit King tells the group to have fun because it is a party due to the fact that they return from time's grasp.
Party in Spirit World.
Violet tells the group that one day equals three months in their world meaning they have five days to train.
Locations:
Spirit World: This world is where Stella. Brendan, Bob, and Morgan's spirits live. Humans are not allowed to go there unless you are wearing their clothing which Stella has been wearing in this story. She wore them after she and Team Power went into the Tower of Revival, right before the battle on Paradise, Prion's invasion of the castle, and after the battle with Damien.


No comments:

Post a Comment