Monday, July 6, 2015

Power Guild Episode 84 Grand Magic Games part 7 Arrival at Crifark


A/N:We got one more episode after this before another battle aka the Heaven Maze. This episode will be fully dedicated to that alone. Also we will be seeing all of the teams except for Heroes B and the rest of Monsters due to them being in part 9 or Episode 86. We are almost at hundred episode folks so wish me luck. Lets begin and the thing is I have read Chapter 443, My mind is blown! Spoiler Alert! I got that out of the way. The Thunder Legion or tribe is part of Blue Pegasus.

My mind was just blown at that because Laxus part of the Trimens is really funny. My two favorite members Fried and Bickslow are part of it too but the best part of it is the Gajeel and Levy moment. I love that pairing so it is like any moment in the Pokemon X and Y anime for Amourshipping. I hope I see more of it and Ichiya. Can't get enough of him in the manga, him in the anime is another story in general. Also Brandish reminds of Erza with the shop and the guy with the spatial magic is dead. Oh well, didn't really care for him but his magic is another story. I will miss it. I really want to meet the Spriggan Twelve in like one chapter like with the Nine Demon Gates. Now lets begin.

The group from the beach arrived in front of the Guild Hall tired except for Bob, James as the wizard Shroud, and Rose. Rose had to go through Second Origin as well but the pain wasn't as bad for her due to her feeling worse in the past. "We are home again. No more training for me." said Kurt. "Are you guys just going to lay around all day or what?!" said Eric. Kurt saw Eric, Jaime, Wayne, June, Charlie, Leroy, Issac, Myra, Cecil, Tricia, Ella, and Sakura as Bob said,"Hey guys. We're back.".

Norman stood there and he looked different. He was more buff as Brendan said,"Wow man. You got stronger for sure.". "We all worked really hard in the mountains." said Sakura. "And I got the muscle every man dreams off." said Norman. "Yeah. You say that big guy." said Alex. "Well, I hit my very own milestone as well, I can eat fermented soy beans." said Leroy. "And I can now go over a chasm without screaming like a girl." said Issac. "Sad at so many levels." said Scampers.

"I think we got better right honey bear?" said Tricia. "Yeah. I can capture any beasts on the planet." said Cecil. "Will that be helpful?" said Ana and Rose. "And I finished reading 100 volume horror novel series." said Charlie. "Really? That is all you did." said Wayne. "You could have read some books on dieting but you could say that Fred too." said June and Jaime. Ax walked over to the group with Marie.

Myra said,"Hello Masters.". "Hi! You all look stronger for sure." said Marie. She looked at James as she said,"Hi.". "It is nice to meet you Master Marie. My name is Shroud." said James. "It is nice to me Shroud." said Marie. "You all have trained very well to get stronger for the Grand Magic Games and we can win this. We will be number one for sure." said Ax. "Yeah. We sure trained alright. I mean we trained for a day." thought Stella.

Every single member of Heroes was in the Guild Hall somehow. Don't question it. "Well it is time to decide who will be on the team represent our Guild." said Ax. "I wonder who will make it dad." said Ella. The man shrugged as Ax said,"The male members are Kurt Raymond, Brendan Crawford, and Shroud.". "Hell yeah!" said Kurt. "It is a honor." said Brendan. James nod as X looked at him. "He'll do anything to win." thought X.

"The females are Ana Yagami, Clara Yagami, Allison May, and Stella Inferno. The two Back Up members are Norman Wood and Tanya Reed." said Ax. "What?! Why the hell isn't Bob A WIZARD SAINT in this?!" yelled Issac. "Don't judge the master. It is his choice man." said Fate. The wind user pouted as Fate try to cheer him up. "It will be a honor to make all of Heroes proud in the games." said Clara. "Yeah." said Ana and Stella. "We can reclaim our top spot for sure." said Allison.

Everyone was leaving the Guild hall to head the location of where the games were. Bob sat in a chair as Johnny said,"Come on man. Don't you want to cheer on your girlfriends and little sister?". "I think we will do more than cheer right Marie?" said Bob. "Bobby is right. Let me introduce to Team B who were hand picked by me! The cuter master." said Marie. The wizards that were in the room were X, Johnny, Bob, Myra, Casey, Scampers, and Python along with Nick, Grim, Ax, and Marie.

"Are you serious?!" said Python. "Yeah. It is in the rules. We can have two teams." said Ax. "So who are the Back Up members Master Marie?" said Casey. "I was thinking of Grimy and Nicky. I mean I think most people would like to see Slayers, former S Class, and the mascot more than a cowboy and grim reaper." said Marie. "Hey Grim. Did she just insult us?" said Nick. "I think she did man. I don't think she meant it." said Grim.

She smiled as X said,"Hey gramps. I really don't mind who competes in the games but why the hell is it the B team? I mean it sounds like we are the rejects.". "I didn't mean it like that X. I just wanted our guild to be number one." said Marie. "I think we should have a little game. The losing team should be the other team personal servants." said Ax. "I like that idea a lot Master." said Casey. "It sounds like a lot of fun," said Myra. Bob said,"I guess we are a team.".

A few days later, Team Power was in the middle of the city Crifark. This city is known for being the capital of Meca and also where the Grand Magic Games are held each year. The team were all on the floor tired for their Second Origin excluding Bob who felt fine. "I feel terrible right now you guys." said Ana. "I hope Danny wasn't yanking our chain with that Second Origin crap." said Kurt. "Come on you guys. I think you guys are just embarrassing yourselves." said Bob.

He was leaning on a nearby light post as Ana said,"Why isn't big brother in pain right now?". "I think he always had his second origin Ana." said Dawn. "That makes total sense." said Ana. "I can't believe the size of the city though," said Rose. "You can say that again." said Scampers. "This place totally puts Prion's royal city to shame." said Allison. "Yeah. I remember that place." said Kurt. "We destroy that place." said Bob. The two were reminiscing on that job as the girls heard,"You guys made it.".

The Team saw Cecil, Tricia, Victor, Fred, Jade, and Ella standing there as Allison said,"Hey master. I am sorry that we are late.". "It is fine. We are here to win the games for the thirty million... I mean to be number one again." said Ax. Kurt heard,"Hey. It is Heroes.". "Yeah. I bet they are going to get last place like they did last year." said another voice. "What did they just say?! I will show that we are the top guild around." said Kurt. "Easy Kurt." said Bob. Two men laughed as Bob glared at them.

They were scared as Ax said,"Who cares about that kind of stuff? We are going to show them that we are number one.". "So we can laugh at whoever we want? I am going to have fun." said Scampers. He looked at the older men aka Victor and Fred and he snickered. "Don't laugh at you furball!" yelled the two. Dawn hit him for his stupidity, "We know that the matches and the games begin tomorrow and yet we know nothing about the rules." said Ax. The entire team include Bob said,"Huh?!".

Ella ran toward Cecil as she said,"I want to be up daddy!". "Sure pumpkin. The games change every year you guys." said Cecil. "The year that Cecil and I didn't enter was a hunting contest. We would have one for sure." said Tricia. "The year, I didn't compete was when they had a race." said Victor who was running in place. "They tally up points between the several contests during the games." said Fred.

Jade shrugged as she said,"There is no real consistency to them so we have no clue what they are.". "I don't care because I can handle anything that comes my way." said Kurt. "What about moving things? I think this is one." said Ana and Rose. He sulked as Bob thought,"I wonder if we find that source of Vex's magic.". Ax hand Allison a book and he said,"Here is the rule book. Good luck.". "Don't worry you guys. I brought my wind reader glasses." said Jade.

She read through the book as the Jones family and Ax went to go explore the city. "Okay. From what I gather from this monster of a book, The Guild Master can't compete, anyone without the guild emblem can only watch the games but they can't compete. The final rule is that seven out of the nine members for the games must be at your lodgings by midnight." said Jade. "What a weird final rule." said Dawn. "Yeah it is like that one with the tomato." said Scampers.

Bob said,"So you guys have till midnight. Lets go have fun in the big city little buddy!". "Aye!" said Scampers. The two were stopped by Allison who said,"We have to be at the Stargaze Resort at what time Kurt? And you are leaving without your girlfriends Bob.". "Midnight right?" said Kurt. "I want to go explore." said Bob. "Okay. Lets go." said Stella. The two girls dragged Bob as Scampers follow from the sky. The team of Ana, Rose, and Dawn left as Kurt walked around the city.

Later, Kurt was walking through the city. He met up with a fellow team from the games Cinco Hydra who seemed like nice people and Amazons who threw spears at him. "Man. Some of the guild here are s crazy bunch." said Kurt. He heard,"Kurt!". He stopped as he saw Melody. She was wearing a cute outfit causing him to blush. "Hey Melody. Did you came here to cheer us on in the games? You look super nice by the way." said Kurt.

She smiled as she said,"Yeah and thanks.". "I did spend an hour getting ready. I am going to ask him during these games. I don't want to be like Anna." thought Melody. Somewhere the woman sneezed loudly. "So Kurt? Have you eaten yet?" said Melody. "Nope. I am pretty hungry though. I would kill for a bite." said Kurt. "So how about me and you go get a bite?" said Melody. "Sure but where should we go?" said Kurt.

Leon appeared shocking the two. He grabbed Melody and he held him like a bride as he said,"I know a perfect place which is part of the aquarium.". "Hold on! She isn't yours man!" yelled Kurt. He held her as she said,"Thanks.". "So I heard that you are competing this year. Am I right?" said Leon. "Yes. I am. Why?" said Kurt. "Well. Me, Ivan, and Louis are competing this year. Oh by the way even with the demon trio, we got second place. You guys are going to lose." said Leon.

Kurt said,"Don't figure that we have a monster aka Allison May.". "How about this? If my guild wins the game, Melody comes with us." said Leon. The two blushed as Kurt said,"So what do we get if I win?". "You get to keep her." said Leon. "She was ours to begin with you idiot!" said Kurt. Leon held out his hand and he point at Kurt. "You better not forget this." said Leon. "I won't forget it idiot! Just Leave!" said Kurt.

He walked off as Melody said,"Why did you do that?". "I don't want to lose one of my precious guild members. We are a big family and I can't see my life without you." said Kurt. She blushes as she said with a smile,"Casey recommend me this place with amazing food.". "Sweet. Lets go." said Kurt. The two walked off as Leon looked at Melody. "She may like you now Kurt but just like always, I will be able to beat you." said Leon.

Later at night, Bob was rubbing his stomach. "Man that place had some good food." said Bob. "Aye. I wish Dawn was with us." said Scampers. "So do you like her Scampers?" said Allison. The cat blush after hearing that and Stella said,"Someone has a crush.". "Way to be mature." said Bob. "Yeah. You are so mature Bob. Do I have to tell Stella about the incident?" said Allison. He blushed as Stella was lost.

A guy ran past them and he said,"Hurry up Tony! We are going to miss Phoebe Chan!". "Phoebe? I heard her name before." said Scampers. "Yeah. She is a member of Soul Cancer." said Bob. "How do you know a girls rock group?" said Stella. "Ana loves them and she got Rose involved in their music right Bob?" said Allison. He nod as he said,"I have heard their songs so much. I am kinda curious to meet her. I can get an autographs for Ana and Rose.".

The four walked over and they saw a giant crowd in front of a girl. She looks to be their age and she was smiling. She has long blond hair and green eyes. "Wow. She is pretty." said Scampers. She look at the group and she saw Bob. "Bobby!" said the girl. She tackled him as Allison said,"Who are you? You are on my man!". She looked at Allison as she said,"So who is this old tramp?". Stella held her back as Bob said,"Emma. What are you doing?".

His girlfriends said,"You know her?!". Emma got off him thanks to Scampers in his battle form and she said,"My name is Emma or Phoebe of Soul Cancer and also a member of Amazons, an all female guild.". "That is a thing?" said Scampers. Bob shrugged as Stella said,"So how do you know Bob? I mean I don't remember you ever meeting Soul Cancer.". "I met Bob when he was 15 years old or is it 415? He taught me Sword magic." said Emma.

Allison and Stella looked at him and Scampers said,"Bob. Wasn't that during the days when Master Ax made you teach the kids?". "Yep. You joined a guild? I am impressed." said Bob. "Thanks Bob. I have to get going. Bye!" said Emma. She kissed him on the cheek as she skipped off. "It isn't like that Stella and Allison." said Bob. He turned around to see the girls with flames as Scampers said,"This is going to be fun right?". "Yeah." said Bob.

Later, Bob saw another huge crowd and he said,"I sense a dragon.". He crawled through the crowd as Scampers said,"Should we stop him?". "Usually when Bob senses things. He is right." said Stella. "I think we should just let him be." said Allison. "What if it is another girl from Soul Caner admits that she loves him?" said Scampers. The two girls went through the crowd as Scampers flew over them to see Bob with Chad and Steve over a knocked out guild.

"Hey Steve. Look who it is." said Chad. "Huh?" said Steve. "So who are you losers? I sense a dragon not two idiots." said Bob. "I can't believe that this idiot doesn't know who Monsters's Slayers are. I mean what an idiot." said a man. He had a sword on his neck as Allison said,"What did you call my boyfriend which I share with Stella?". "A genius." said the same man. "Good. So who are you guys anyway?" said Stella.

Scampers landed as Larry said,"Look at this idiot Lucky. I mean his gold armor looks stupid.". "You are so cool Larry." said Lucky. "What the hell did your Chreax say about Scampers?!" said Bob. "He is right. I mean you aren't even in the games." said Chad. "So? The members of Heroes that are in the games are strong unlike you blondie!" said Bob. "I have never seen Bob so mad before in my life. It is strange." thought Steve, Stella, and Allison.

Chad said,"I mean you, Kurt, Ana, X, Drake, Odessa, Jenny, Python, or Johnny shouldn't even call yourself a Slayer. I mean you let that Miloth guy beat you. What a loser!". He made the L as Bob said,"That bastard just got lucky is all.". "You know me and my buddy here looked up to your guys in your prime because we heard about there being other Slayers just like us but we are real Slayers.". "I thought the only Slauers were in Heroes." said Stella. "I guess not." said Scampers.

Steve said,"You know. We could probably beat Milorth and kill him.". Bob cough as he said,"I call so much bullshit!". "Yeah. You would say something different if you were there." said Allison. "She is right!" said Scampers. "You are so stupid looking." said Larry. "You are super smart Larry." said Lucky. "It doesn't matter." said Steve. "Yeah. We could beat it with our eyes close or with one arm tied behind our back. We would still win." said Chad.

Larry got up on a box and he said,"You see. Chad and Steve here are true Slayers while you losers in Heroes are fake Slayers. My boy Chad and Steve were taught by honest to good dragons while you learn your magic from a book. I mean what kinda of wizards learn how to fight from reading and stuff. I mean the girl in your group is so freaking lame.". Bob grabbed him and he said,"I will kill you annoying cat. No one makes fun of Ana and gets away with it.".

Chad said,"Let him go or I will make you pay!". "What are you going to do about it blondie? Go cry to your mommy?" said Bob. The two were about to fight only to be stopped by Stella who said,"Bob and Chad right? You two need to calm down.". Bob calm down as he let go of the Chreax. "You are so whipped bro." said Chad. Lucky whispered to Steve,"Should Lucky say anything?". "No. It is a bad idea." said Steve.

Scampers said,"So what happened to your dragons?". "Should you tell him or should I? I think you're perfect for it." said Larry. "What happened to them?" said Allison. "We killed them to become true slayers." said Chad. Bob grabbed him as Steve said,"What are you doing to him?!". "You two killed your fucking parents! What kinda of people are you!? You guys are fucking crazy!" yelled Bob. "I forgot that you lost your parents but then gained them back." said Chad who wasn't faced at all.

Allison made Bob let go Chad before he kills him which would have happened. "Later losers!" said Chad and Larry. They were gone as Steve and Lucky followed him. "Those two are complete jerks." said Allison. "Steve and that one in the costume seem nice." said Stella. Scampers and Bob were both pissed as they yelled,"They are going down!". The two gained an immense fire in Scampers or lighting for Bob as the girls sighed.

Next time,
The first event of the games begin.

Events/Battles:
The first team for the Grand Magic Games is decided by Ax and Marie.
The second team for the Grand Magic Games is decide in secret by the two guild masters.
A few days later, Team Power arrives in Crifark along with the rest of the Heroes Guild.
Cecil, Tricia, Victor, Fred, Jade, Ax, and Ella meet up with them.
They explains the rules to the tired group.
Bob, Allison, Scampers, and Stella explore the city while Kurt goes off to do his own thing while Ana, Rose, and Dawn explore the city as well but in a different way.
Kurt meets Melody and she asked him out only to be cock blocked by Leon.
Leon wants Melody in Bloody Darkness and he bets her being in Heroes on the games.
Bob's group meets up with Emma, Chad, Steve, Larry, and Lucky. A rivalry is formed with Scampers and Larry, Bob and Chad, Stella and Allison and Emma, and Lucky plus Steve are lost.

Locations:
Fangdor: This is the royal family lives and it is very huge.
Stargaze Resort: This is where the main members of Heroes Team A (Ana, Allison, Brendan, Kurt, Clara, and Stella) plus Bob, Roy, Rose, Scampers, and Dawn is staying during the festival.
Crifark: The place where the Grand Magic Games are located. The kingdom of Meca is here and all of the royal family have a role to play in the games. This place has its secrets aka the Golden Knights.

Alpha Stadium: This is where the main battles of the games begin. Most of the games are there.

Rules:

There are three rules for the event. Rule one:The Guild Master can't compete in the game. Rule two: Anyone without the Guild emblem on them can only watch the games and not compete. Rule three: Seven of the nine members compete in the games for your guild must arrive at your lodgings by midnight just like the story of Cinderella. 

No comments:

Post a Comment