Saturday, July 18, 2015

Power Guild Episode 97 Grand Magic Games part 20 Bob vs Clifford! Bob's Inner Fire!


A/N: We have the fight which I have been looking forward to for a while now. I have been teasing info about Mordred since the Battle of Heroes and now we see the metal wizard in battle. You know who it is but we will see it why Mordred got kicked out because I still don't know the real reason why he was kicked out in the first place. I mean it would be nice to know if he ever returns so who know? I know that Bob and his team are overpowered but that is how I roll.

Here in this episode comes my least favorite moment in the entire arc. The end of Day 3. I hate the scene with Kagura. I mean I get why she hates the guy but getting sick at just the sight of him is just dumb. I hate the scene a lot in fact and it almost ruins the entire arc. Also the new chapter, I like that we learn more about the Spriggan 12 which is nice and I learn that Spriggan is an evil fairy. I didn't know that. The more you know.

Bob stood in the hallway to the arena. He saw Ana and she said,"Big brother!". She hugged him as he said."You were awesome out there. You are quite the wizard.". "Thanks. I better get to the others so we can cheer you on." said Ana. She ran off as Bob sighed. "Time to face you." said Bob. He walked toward the arena and he saw his opponent. "And we have the final battle of Day 3! Bob has wrecked Anarchy but can he still fight Clifford?!" yelled Martin.

"I have faith that this battle will be just as epic as the last one." said Clyde. "Quite. This match will be an interesting one." said Ira. He had his men placed in the stands just in cause of Mordred. "Man. I've a amazing feeling about this one! It is going to be so awesome." said Kurt. "Yeah but Bob better keep his guard. We have no idea on this guy's magic since he hasn't done anything so far and what they did to Brendan. Bob need to keep his guard up." said Allison.

Scampers said,"Go Bob!". Johnny said,"You got this guy man.". "Yeah. We have nothing to worry in this fight." said Python. "Yes but I feel like something is off to say the least." said X. "Yeah. I wonder how the master is doing." said Nick. Ax said,"Issac.". He touch his head as he said,"Can you read me Julie and Vera?". The two were on the roof with their guns aimed at Mordred and Julie said,"Yeah. I can.". "We got this guy." said Vera.

Issac said,"What about you team Inferno Legion. Alex, John, and Sakura?!". The group stood there as Sakura said with a smile,"They are just standing there Issac.". "We won't let you hurt our friends you bastards." said Leonard. "Yeah. We got this in the bag." said Krystal. "Hey master. I think Eve wants to go back to see Norman." said Alex. "Yeah." said John. "He will be fine but right now, we need to cheer on Bob." said Viola. "Yeah." said Eve.

Ax said,"I will not allow you to hurt my precious grandson.". "I am happy to be back. This is Heroes in a nut shell. We will do anything to protect our friends. Please promise that we will keep in this way 6th master." said Marie. "Yeah." said Ax. "Lets cheer on my boy." said Arthur. Toto said,"Would you two move up here?". The two stood there as the bell rang. "So who the hell are you? I mean why not come out." said Bob.

Clifford went toward him as Bob dodged his attacks. "And Clifford strikes Bob with fast strikes! Will he be able to counter?!" said Martin. Bob got into a counter and Clifford hit him only for Bob to hit him back but harder. "And Bob counters the strike from the armored wizard!" yelled Martin. "You're strong Bob." said Clifford. "Aw shucks big guy. You're making me blush. Time to finish you off with my Ultimate Thor Impact!" said Bob.

Bob went toward him and he made a huge thunderbolt come down onto him. "And that was one heck of a spell. I would hate to face him in a battle." said Ira. Clifford stood there and he said,"You aren't giving me any mercy sine I'm part of your uncle's guild.". "Yeah. You and your friends hit my family so I won't let you get off easy. Power Roar!" said Bob. Clifford dodged the very powerful roar as Bob said,"Thunder Crash!".

The attack hit as Bob said,"Time for you to feel the power of my magic Clifford. Power Armageddon Roar!". The attack caused several shock waves as Clifford stood there with a smile under the helmet and the attack hit. "Why didn't he move?! I mean Bob mad is lethal." said Scampers. Both Johnny, X, and Python recalled when they pissed him off and they said in unison,"Yeah.". Clifford said,"You're weak.".

Bob said,"Fine. Supernova Blast, Apocalypse Explosion, Power Armageddon Blast, Atomic Quark Strike of Death, Eternal Thunderstorm Grand Impact, Voltage Storm, Quantum Pulse, Dragon Impact Punch, and Power Dragon God Devil Roar!". The ten attack went toward Clifford who said,"Even a god like you has an Achilles heel. In your case, your anger is one of them.". He blocked the attacks as Bob said,"How the hell?".

He heard,"Our boss is smarter than you. Shadow Chains.". Bob was held in chains as Rafael appear from the shadow of the armor. "What is this?!" said Martin. "Those bastards are cheating." said Nick who was mad. "Oh we aren't done yet.I think it is time for to exploit your other weakness. Darkness Chains." said Clifford. Everyone in the stands were trapped in strange chains as Kurt said,"What the hell?!".

"What are you doing? This has nothing to do with them." said Bob. He was going to destroy the armor wizard when he heard,"You shouldn't do anything that you would regret Bobby.". He saw the entire team standing there as Bob said,"What are you doing?". "Our plan dumbass. God and I thought that boy with the weird hair was an idiot." said Dwight. "You should say that to me you dam munchkin?!" yelled Bob.

Opal said,'You should calm unless you want everyone here to die.". "What?" said Bob. "We made it so if you get mad. We'll kill them in one fell swoop." said Angelica. Bob was silent as Allison said,"I can't believe this.". "My Negate magic isn't working on it." said Ana. "No magic can break it. You'll have to defeat all of us which you can't unless you want everyone here to die." said Kerry. Bob said with a serious tone,"I don't care what you do to me. Just let them go.".

Clifford got rid of the chains but he put up a barrier around the arena so no one could get in but they could watch. "Have fun." said Clifford. Dwight said,"Needle Frenzy Punch!". He kept punching Bob with powerful punches as Angelica said,"Crimson Hair! Ultimate Burn!". His body was burning up as he said,"This is nothing compared to the pain of my past. I won't let this stop me from being number one again.".

"Smoke Fists, Smoke Hammer, and Smoke Explosion!" said Opal. Bob was hit with a lot of smoke as he saw Hugo. "Hugo's turn. Takeover! Dragon!" said Hugo. He burned Bob alive as Kerry said,"Time for you to taste your power. Power Armageddon Roar!". Bob was blasted into the wall as Rafael put the shadow cuffs on him. "Shadow Stab." said Rafael. He was stabbed in the hands and legs with very sharp shadows.

Tanya said,"This is just sick to watch. Why the hell isn't he doing anything?!". "He is doing it so that we don't get hurt." said Clara. Allison noticed that Kurt was gone as she said,"Where did Kurt go you guys?". "I don't know." said Stella. Kurt ran down to the arena and he thought,"I need to hurry up due to Bob needing to fight.". He made it down there to see Tamara pelted Bob with ghost energy. "Bob! Fight!" yelled Kurt.

Bob saw Kurt and he said,"Kurt. Get out of here.". "Hell no! You are my best friend! I mean I may be lower on that because of Ana, Rose, Scampers, Allison, and Stella but I am your best human friend who is a guy! Keep fighting dam it!" yelled Kurt. Bob said,"I will.". He tried to stand up as Dwight said,"Are you an idiot? We will kill them all.". "Bob said. I know that but why hasn't your fearless leader done anything yet? Isn't that right Clifford or should I say my dead beat Uncle?".

Clifford took off his helmet and it was Mordred. "So when did you figure it out?" said Mordred. "Me and X have known since the beginning of the games. I was hoping to get my revenge on the man who almost killed me when I was still young." said Bob. He cracked his fists as they were in pain. "You're so smooth. Do you know what this guild is Boob? It is an Anti-Heroes Guild!" said Mordred. Bob was pissed off at him being called Boob.

Bob start to laugh as Kerry yelled,"What the hell is wrong with you?! You are going to die because we are the elite of our guild. "So? We didn't just sit around waiting for you to strike. We had a spy in your guild. We know about everything in your guild." said Bob. "It must have been Johnny Master." said Opal "Who knew? He really doesn't seem like the smart type." said Tamara. The Metal Slayer was angry at her as Python held him back. Bob recall what Ax told him right before the games.

At the guild hall, Bob was sitting on the banister which was next to the window as Ax sat there with some wine. 'So are you sure about this gramps? I can't trust him. I mean what he has done to me and X." said Bob. "He didn't harm any of them Bob. You should be happy with that. Enjoy your youth." said Ax. "You're hiding something from me. Did he find it?" said Bob. "No. Darin and Jo haven't told anyone about it." said Ax. "I guess but I will never forgive him." said Bob.

Bob stood there as he said,"I may be the only member in this family that thinks that you are a very evil man. Arthur, X, and Ax have some hope for you but what you did to me is unforgivable.". "Oh boohoo. Cry me a river. I don't give a shit about that anymore. You're a mistake Bob. You disgrace the great name of Yagami and Hunter." said Mordred. Bob said,"Fine. You pissed me off. You tried to threaten me with my friends's life but now I want you to suffer.".

Bob's hair turned golden as his eyes turned blue. "Conrad! Drain the last of his magic before he can get to me!" yelled Mordred. Conrad raised his hands up as Bob was a lighting bolt. "This is messing with my sisters and Scampers's girl! Ultimate Thunder Grand Impact Crash!" yelled Bob. A giant bolt came crashing down defeating the wizard. Rafael came toward him with Tamara as he said,"Shadow Hammer.". "Ghost Hail!" said Tamara.

The two attacks missed as the two saw Bob with his hammer Storm Breaker. "Say hello to my little friend! Thunder Smash!" said Bob. He knocked the two into each other causing a huge amount of thunder to go through them knocking them out. "And Bob is wrecking them!" yelled Martin. The crowd was cheering as Bob smirked. "Needle Blast!" yelled Dwight. "Crimson Hair! Fire Storm!" said Angelica.

He dodge the attack as Bob said,"I agree with Brendan. You are an annoying bastard!Voltage Storm Blast!". Dwight was hit with the attack as Opal grabbed his right arm and Angelica grabbed his left arm. "Any last words Blondie?!" said the two. "Just two. Thunder Crash." said Bob. Two powerful attack came crashing down on them and they let him go. "Power Thunder Roar!" yelled Bob. The attack knocked them out as Bob dodge Hugo.

He was Frankenstein as he said,"Die!". He kept trying to hit Bob who made around the big guy with his speed. "I may not be as fast as Nick but I say that I am pretty quick on my feet. Lighting Dragon Grand Slam!" said Bob. A huge dragon made of electricity crashed into Hugo knocking him out as Kerry appeared from the sand. "You. I just don't get. Heroes Storm!" said Bob. The attack blasted him into the air and crashing down.

Mordred was the only one left as he said,"This is impossible. My elite eight are defeated by you! Die Bob!". Bob felt several dolls hitting him as Mordred said,"For years. I have been waiting to get my revenge on you! You, my idiotic brother, and son ruined my chance at becoming the master of that guild Heroes! Die! Torrent of Dolls!". Bob let them hit him as Bob said,"I don't know if I will be like you but I will make my gramps proud unlike you uncle.".

Bob stood there and he said,"Power Transformation! God, Dragon, Robot, Devil, and Demon! Strike from the Heavens!". The attack hit him and Bob yelled from up and close,"And this is for hurting my family you bastard! Grand Dragon Punch!". The powerful attack knocked him into the wall as he was out cold. "And Bob has taken down of Villains! Can he be stopped?!" yelled Martin. "Seems unlike but we have to wait and see." said Clyde. "Indeed." said Ira.

Bob walked toward his uncle who regained consciousness as Bob said,"Don't try anything. You and your friends are going to jail to rot for your crimes.". "I know and I'll admit this victory to you. Just remember this Bob." said Mordred. He looked at his nephew and he said,"You will see Heroes's dark secret very soon.". The guards came to take them to prison as Bob noticed the little puppet ran off as he said,"I'm too tired to care.". He was out cold as a guard plus Kurt took him to the medic bay.

James found the magic source after trying to find it through all of that darkness magic and he found it as he said,"I got you.". Noah stopped him as he said,"Who are you?". "My name is Shroud. Now you need to move." said James. Noah stood there as he said,"Who are you really?". "I would knock you down to the ground but I am currently a member of Heroes right now. Shit." thought James. "Noah. Is something wrong?" said Ira.

He stood there with some knights as James thought,"I'm screwed.". "I know that you aren't a member of Heroes. They are in the medic wing worried about their friends who are in instead of chasing some person." said Noah. "So sorry but I am." said James. Noah grabbed his hood as he said,"Lets see how you really are!". James was revealed as Ira said,"James?!". He remember putting him into prison and he heard,"It is good to see Shroud.".

The three saw Clyde as Noah said,"What are you doing here?!". "Calm down my boy. Do you know why Shroud hides his face?" said Clyde. "Why?" said Ira. "He was born with the same face as James and can't you sympathize with him Ira." said Clyde. "So what you are saying is that this isn't the real James but someone else." said Ira. Clyde nod as he said,"There are many different universe connected to ours. Both Shroud and Grim are from different universe.".

Meanwhile in that same crowd, Mona was walking with her team excluding Soul Cancer and she glanced over to see James whom she hated with a passion. She got sick (She is a big crybaby) at just the sight of him. "Mona. Are you alright?" said Lynn. "What just happened here? I am so lost right now." said Kelli. "Someone call a doctor." said Leah. "Our friend is hurt." said Krista. "What happen to her?" said a man.

Krista noticed James and she said,"James.". She was about to attack him as she was grabbed by Mona who said,"I'm fine now.". "But he is right there!" yelled Krista. "I know that. So he was hiding in the guild with the reckless idiot. This is going to be interesting" said Mona. She walked off as the other girls followed her. Krista stood there as she said,"Heroes is hiding him. Does Ally and Bobby know about this?". She ran after her friends.

James said,"Thanks for understanding my predicament.". "No it is my fault Shroud." said Ira. "Let me tell you this, I am looking for him as well and I will contact you if anything James related comes up in my search. Good day." said James. He walked off as he said in his mind,"I owe you Mr. Clyde.". "I can't cover for you again. Don't cause any trouble for the Yagami and Htnters." thought Clyde. "I will and thank you." said James.

The two were gone as Ira said,"That was James wasn't it?". Noah was shocked after hearing that as he said,"What makes you so sure?". "My gut has never been wrong before Noah. He may have sneak his way into Bob's guild but I will not allow him to escape." said Ira. "But you do think that Ana's battle was sweet right?" said Noah. "Quite. It may be interested to watch tomorrow. What about it Noah and we need to talk." said Ira. "Sure." said Noah. The two were gone with their army.

Outside of the arena, James had lost the magic power. "Dam that magic councilman. I lost the magic which is just like Vex. I will find it no matter what but the better question is who is the user of this evil magic." thought James. He walked off not knowing that he was being watched by Titus. "You're interesting Heroes. I will enjoy making Bob and his friends suffer for sure." thought Titus. The man walked off.

At the Lucky Fowl, The Heroes Guild was partying to celebrate Day 3 and Bob's recovery. He was in bandages covering all of his body. "So how are you still alive man? I mean you were destroyed." said Fate. "What can I say Fate? I am very stubborn and I'm so not dying yet. I hope Grim and Norman get better." said Bob. "Yeah. You healed so fast Bob. Don't you ever do that again." said Stella. "No promises." said Bob. "Bob." said Allison. She glared as Bob said,"I will try.".

Kurt was relaxing as he saw Spike posing for Jordan as Ana said,"I got a tie in my match while Bob, Casey, Brendan, and Allison won their match.". "Hey don't worry about it squirt. We are very proud of you. I mean you didn't give up against the girl with the same magic as you." said Kurt. "He is right you know." said Spike. Ana smiled as Kurt stood on the table. "We got this game in the bad no sweat you guys. So lets party!" said Kurt.

Melody said,"Just don't break anything. This isn't our guild hall. If we break it, some of that money is gone.". "Yeah. I hope Myra and Eve are okay back at the medical wing. So where is Casey?" said the youngest Wood sibling. She was feeding Brendan whose face was still recovering. "That is so cute. I bet you want to do with Cyrus and Kurt respectively." said Tanya. The girl stood there as Melody said with a blush,"Me and Kurt?".

She saw Kurt trying to get food from Fred as she said,"Yeah. That will be an interesting relationship for sure.". "What about you Sakura?" said Tanya. Sakura looked at Cyrus who was strumming on his guitar as she said,"It would be nice. So where did the Masters go?". "Yeah. X, Arthur, and Audrey aren't here too." said Tanya. "I guess they had something to talk about." said Melody. The three saw Bob trying to escape from his girlfriends but it didn't work.

Kurt grabbed some barrels and he said,"Time to barrel surf!". He start to surf as Victor said,"Are you crazy Kurt?!". Kurt crashed into Johnny as he said,"Are you seriously that stupid?!". "Yep. You want to try?" said Kurt. Brendan said,"Guess it is my turn.". Casey said,'You got this Brendan.". He rode it and he flew in the air as he crashed. Bob stood there and he said,"It is time to show you who is the real barrel surfing champ!". He crashed as the guild kept partying into the night.

Meanwhile, Chad was on his terrace at Crifark Gardens. "Hey Chad. You can't sleep." said Larry. He saw the Chreax as he said,"I have a feeling that I'll get to fight Bob tomorrow.". "That sounds great. I know that Bob will be defeated by you or Titus." said Larry. "Yeah. I hope Bob is a true challenge for me." said Chad. Meanwhile Lora was saluting some unknown man as she said,"I am here to serve the kingdom.". "I think this will work." said the man.

The Hunters (X and Ax), Marie, and the Yagami (Bob, Arthur, and Audrey.) were in the garden. "So was it a good idea to make a copy of yourself right now Bob?" said X. Bob sat there and he said,"No need to worry. So do you think Eve has ask Norman out yet? She is very with him right now". "With her who knows." said X. "So dad. What is this Heroes's Darkest Secret? If my little brother would do all of this for it, it sounds pretty dam important." said Arthur.

Marie said,"It is know as Heroes's light. Only people we have selected to be the next guild master. Do you three understand?". "Sure thing master. So Bob? What did Mordred do to get kicked out? I know he tried to kill you but what else." said Audrey. "Well mom. He almost did kill me. I am lucky to be alive right now. He slashed an X through my chest." said Bob. "Then why haven't we see it before?" said Arthur.

Bob said,"I put some magic on it to hide it. So how did Mordred find about it?". "Going to take a shot in the dark here and guess that it was our friend Bruno who told him." said Ax. "I can't believe it. The man who I picked to be guild master turned out to be evil. I am a failure." said Marie. She was crying as the group tried to comfort her. Bob sat there and he thought,"These games aren't just about us get to be number one but dealing with other stuff. I hope nothing bad happens.".

Next time,
Midnight Paradise and Day 4! A lot of girls and water.

Score after Day 3.
1st Monsters. 92 points.  
1st Heroes B. 92 points. 
3rd Heroes A. 88 points.
4th Bloody Darkness. 57 points.
5th Amazons. 51 points.
6th Thunder Wolves. 36 points.
7th Cinco Gecko. 29 points.
Disqualified  Villains.

Events/Battles:
12th Battle: Bob vs Clifford.
Clifford threatens everyone in the stadium in his match with Bob and he and his team beats him up badly.
Bob vs Team Villains.
They get arrest for cheating in the games and Bob is taken to Althea.
Noah stops James after the day because he doesn't trust him, Ira arrives with the knights, and Clyde vouches for him. The two knights will keep an eye on James.
Mona sees James during this and she feels sick from the sight of him (What a Big Baby). Krista sees him and tries to attack him but she is stopped by Mona.
The Heroes cheers their victory over Day 3 with Bob in a lot of bandages.
Chad talks with Larry about him facing Bob tomorrow making the Chreax happy.
Lora salutes to an unknown person in a military uniform.
Bob, X, Ax, Arthur, Audrey, and Marie talk about what Mordred said during his match with Bob. X, Arthur, Audrey,and Ax try to comfort Marie because she is crying and Bob is thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment