Saturday, July 4, 2015

Power Guild Episode 81 Grand Magic Games part 4 Beach Training Shenanigans


A/N:Yep. We are almost there. I think we are almost at the battles. I mean I love events but I have ideas from fights. This was supposed to be with the Spirit world but then I realize how long it is going to be. This isn't a note. Anyway, we are learning about April and Jean who are sisters. Does Jean like Adam? And will he see it? It won't be like with Bob in Pokemon Journey. I promise that we will get some answers in this one to stuff in this.

Also the new opening. It is pretty dam sweet. I like Break Out more but this one is a close second and you will learn why I hate a certain member of Tartaros Lamy. I am not going easy on her because I don't know why but I just hate her. She is just annoying to me and I don't hate character like her bur I do hate her. So enjoy the future Underworld arc in October. I will try but this arc plus the next one will take some time. I get Fred and Victor confused a lot.

Bob stood on the beach and he said,"This "training" is going to be awesome right little buddy?!". He was wearing his black trunks and his scarf was around his arm. Scampers stood there with Dawn in blue trunks while Dawn was wearing a red bikini for Chreax and he said,"Aye Sir!". "You two know that we are here for training right? The Games are in three months." said Dawn. "Yeah but we can do it. No need to worry." said Bob.

Percy, Volt, Roy, Adam, Rich, Jaime. and Alex stood there as Percy said,"Well dad, I am going to go read in the shade.". His older brother grabbed him and Volt said,"You know you can have some fun here in the past with the hottest girls in the guild.". "Remember Volt, he is sad to the extreme. You better not be looking at Jade, Casey, and Melody with your eyes." said Roy. "Wow. You future kids are pretty freaking mean to each other." said Adam.

Dawn said,"So I know where the girls are but where is Brendan, Kurt, Victor, and Fred?". "They are still changing. Fred is taking a long time due to someone being the size of a whale." said Alex. "You can say that again, He and Charlie somewhat gained weight in seven years." said Jaime. "I think that was one of the many problems inflicting our guild." said Jaime. "Who cares about that now? We need to live in the future and forget about the past." said Bob.

The girls stood there with Victor and Fred. "I see that someone is ready to start training." said Jade. "I was thinking of trying to cannon ball into the water from that cliff. Lets go Scampers!" said Bob. The Chreax followed Bob as Vera said,"I thought he would be the mature one.". "He usually is but he is a kid at heart. We have our place to train and we should get going." said Allison. Allison went toward the jungle with Stella, Jade, Clara, Morgan, and Vera.

Ana, Rose, Aaron, Percy, and Dawn went toward the rocks. Jean, Adam, Rich, June, Jaime, and April went toward where Bob was. Roy, Rachel, Casey, and Melody stayed near the front of the beach with Volt, Victor, and Fred. "So where are Brendan and Kurt?" said Victor. "Yeah. If they want a chance of beating us, they will need to start training right now." said Fred. The two boys threw the men and Volt into the air as they said,"We love the beach!". The four sighed.

Meanwhile at the rocks, Ana and Rose was sitting down reading the new spells that Althea gave them to get stronger. Nearby, Alex and Aaron were training their souls to get stronger. "Hey Aaron." said Alex. "Yeah Dad?" said Aaron. "Why don't you wear a mask like me?" said Alex. "I didn't get your special trick with your eyes." said Aaron. "Lucky. I wish I had that. I would like to look someone in the eyes without one of them being one of my souls." said Alex.

Percy walked over as he said,"Don't you have that spell Aaron to help Owen with his Poison shooting out of the mouth problem.". "Yeah but I am not sure that it will work on my dad's eyes." said Aaron who pondering that fact. "It won't hurt to try son." said Alex. Aaron made Alex's head glow a bright blue. Alex took off his metal plate and he saw his eyes. He looked at Percy and he said,"You're not turning into a soul.".

The boy smiled as the two children from the future shrugged. He ran over to the girls with Dawn and the Chreax said,"Alex?! Why aren't you wearing your mask?". "Aaron used a spell to let you look at people without turning them into your army of souls. It is one of my healing spells." said Ana. "It is so freaking sweet." said Alex. He smiled as Rose said,"We have a lot of reading to do Alex.". "Later." said Alex. He ran off.

Kurt was standing in the ocean and Rachel was lost. "So what is daddy doing?" said Rachel. "I think he is trying to use to make his Passion magic better." said Roy. Kurt said,"Passion Dragon!". A giant dragon appeared and he said,"Passion Sabertooth Tiger!". A Sabertooth Tiger appeared and he said,"I think I can do one more! Passion Hammershark!". A giant shark appeared as Kurt was breathing hard and he said,"Dam. I have to keep going for them.".

Melody stood there and she said,"So why is Kurt pushing himself?". "Dad treats Heroes like family. I think it is like Uncle Bob's way of thinking. So where is Casey and Brendan?" said Rachel. "They are training by themselves nearby. So should we go get dad from the ocean? He strained himself again." said Roy. Kurt was going toward the sea due to him straining himself. "Love Rope!" said Melody. A rope made out of love grabbed Kurt who was tired.

"Smooth dad." said Rachel. "I am trying to get stronger Rachel. I know pushing myself to my limits is what I need to do." said Kurt. He stood up as Roy said,"I'll help you dad. We have the same magic after all.". "Sweet! Lets go!" said Kurt. The two ran off as Melody said,"So do you think I have any chance with him?". "Yes. Now lets train." said Rachel. The girls went to train their lost magic as the younger girl aka Rachel thought,"You two will be together.".

Brendan was standing with Casey. She was holding blocks of water and she said,"Are you sure about this?". "Yeah. I need to increase my endurance to physical attacks. I know that I can summon several spirits at once but my body is pretty weak." said Brendan. "Okay!" said Casey. She threw them at him and he said,"Lets go! Lighting Armor!". He made a weird suit blocking the attack and he said,"Keep them coming!".

She threw lots of water at him and after 20 minutes of water, he was on the ground. Casey smiled as she said,"You have improved.". "Yeah but I think I owe someone a date." said Brendan. She blushed as he said,"We did miss seven years of dates.". He grabbed her hand and the two were gone. "I love you idiot." said Casey. "I do too." said Brendan. The two went to the more tourist area and they had a date.

Meanwhile Bob was in the ocean with Scampers. "We got this in the bag Bob." said Scampers. Adam stood there with the kids and Jean and he said,"The rest of us have to train for the games in three months Bob.". He got out and he said,"So what do you suggest?". "Make something for us." said the kids. "Okay. Power Ball!" said Bob. He made a giant ball out of magic and he said,"Lets see if all of you together can break it. I am going to work on my cannon ball.".

He walked off as Jaime said,"Blue Fire! Fire Blast!". He made a blue blast of fire and it did nothing to the ball. "Lets try a combo attack April! Blizzard Blast!" said June. "Right June. Aqua Storm!" said April. The two moves did nothing as Rich said,"What can we do to this thing Scampers?". "No idea. I have stop trying to understand him." said Scampers. "Heaven and Hell Blast!" said Adam. He blew it up as Jean said,"Wow. You are so strong.".

Bob appeared as he said,"Lets see how you do against this one. Power Ultimate Ball! Help them out Scampers.". He was gone as a bigger one appeared. The seven kept attacking it and Bob sighed. "Let go. Judgement." said Bob. The seven below the cliff saw several sharp spears of light destroying the ball with ease. "Wow. Big bro is so cool." said the four kids and Scampers. "You can say that again. He is full of surprise." said Jean. "Amen to that." said Adam.

Allison was slashing through several ice scriptures made by Jason who came out on his own. "Come on Allison. We need to get your speed up." said Jason. "Right. Bring me something." said Allison. "I got it. Ice Tiger!" said Jason. Allison dodge the tiger as she said,"Flame Spears!". It melted from her attack and Jason said,"Lets keep going.". He kept making ice scriptures for Allison to destroy and it increased her speed and power.

Clara, Morgan, and Vera was training. "So do you think Johnny figure out your mother Vera? I know that Lucia and Sunni's dad figure out their wives." said Morgan. "I have no idea. He didn't want to be here with us." said Vera. "Don't worry. All of us will make sure that our future doesn't happen. I am worried about it." said Clara. "So do you like Roy?" said the two. She blushed as she said,"It isn't like that.". The two girls sighed at their leader.

Jade was reading spells on Earth and Letter magic while Rex was helping Stella increase her power to summon more Spirits. "Lady Stella. You are doing great in your training. So Lady Jade, where is the boy who use Lighting magic, the fat man, and the speed wizard?" said Rex. "I think they are flirting and Fred is eating right?" said Stella. "Yeah. Time hasn't changed them but Volt is like a mini them except he has a shot with them." said Jade.

Later that day, Stella, Allison, Ana, Rose, Casey, Jean, Jade, and Dawn were in the hot springs. The group of the future children and April, Rich, Jaime ,and June were in a different hotel. "This is nice." said Rose. "Yeah. I love this." said Melody. "Just like you love Kurt." said Casey. The pink hair girl blushed inside of the water as Ana said,"At least you don't like big brother. I meaning having I love you both Big Sister Allison and Stella.".

Allison said,"We know Ana. So why didn't Johnny join us Jade?". "He said that he need to be alone. I tried to join him but he wouldn't let me." said Jade. "So can you make out with him?" said Stella. The girl blushed as Jean said,"I see that you girls like taunted each other about ones crushing.". "It is one of Heroes's charms Jean." said Dawn. "Welcome to Heroes. So why did you and April join the Guild in the first place? Was it Adam?" said the girls. She blushed hard.

Meanwhile, Bob was sitting in the springs with the guys. "So why aren't you peeping with Fred, Kurt. Jason, and Victor Bpb?" said Brendan. He sat there with Adam and Alex plus a very chill Scampers and Bob said with a smirk,"I learned my lesson not to mess with a girl while bathing years ago.". "Wow. I forget how old you are." said Alex. "Thanks for reminding him." said Adam. "Yeah man. That is rude bro." said Scampers. "I don't mind." said Bob.

Kurt, Jason, and Fred were on Victor's back as the man said,"Do you guys see anything?". "Nope. It is just wood." said Jason. "You know that you are going to be looking at your master naked Jason? I thought that was against the rules or something." said Fred. "Who cares? Staring at girls is amazing Fred." said Kurt. Bob sighed as he said,"I got them. Thunder Crash!". The four was on the ground in pain from the attack as Bob said,"Don't peep.".

The boys were walking back to their room which they shared with the girls. Kurt said,"Why the hell do you shock us?!". "It was to teach you pervert a lesson." said Bob. "Huh?" said Fred. "Don't try to question him fatty." said Scampers. "Be nice Scampers to him. So Jason? How long are you going to stay here in the human world?" said Adam. "Till you humans go to sleep." said Jason. "Don't talk to us like that." said Alex and Brendan.

Victor opened the door and he said,"Um guys.". The other saw the girls drunk and Kurt said,"Why is there alcohol in here?". "Shut up Raymond!" yelled Allison. He cowered in fear as Melody and Casey said,"Don't be mean to him and Brendan.". Dawn rode around on Scampers's back and she said,"You are a bad horse.". "Sigh." said Scampers. "No complain!" said Dawn. Brendan was trapped by Casey and she said,"Why don't you show me your love?!".

Kurt was grabbed by Melody and she said,"You are so cute Kurty.". Kurt said,"Kurty?". Bob saw Jade and Stella drunk and Stella said,"Hey Jade. Look two Bob.". "I only see one Stella. You are not drunk but wasted." said Jade. Bob noticed Allison grabbed onto his sleeve and she said,"Bobby. Why are you only showing Stella your love?". "I do love you hon." said Bob. "But he loves me more." said Stella. The two were about to fight as Jason said,"I take care of Jade while you handled them Bob.".

"Thanks man. I owe you one." said Bob. He took the two outside as Jade said,"Jason. Why didn't Johnny want me to go with him?". "He wants to impress you Jade. I mean you are so pretty.". She smiled at that thought as she went to sleep. Jason notice Alex being held by Ana and Rose, Kurt by Melody and Brendan by Casey, Scampers by Dawn, and Victor and Fred were out He kept an eye on her while wondering what happened to Jean and Adam.

Adam was with Jean and she said,"I am not plastered like the others.". "Thank you Jean. I mean I was worried." said Adam. She rest on Adam's back and he blushed. "So I bet you know why me and April joined the guild once you guys came back from Hero Sphere only a month ago." said Jean. "Yeah. I kinda of curious." said Adam. "I came here to join the guild because I like a guy who came back from the sphere." said Jean. She was out as Adam said,"I wonder who.".

Meanwhile, Bob placed the two sleeping girls outside. He sighed as he said,"I wonder whose bright idea this has.". He sensed someone and he said,"I'll be right back.". He walked off to see one of the 6th Guild Master of Heroes Marie Saffron. " Hi Bobbie!" said Marie. "Please tell me you aren't drunk master." said Bob. "Nope. I am sober Bob. So what are you doing here instead of talking care of your girlfriends?" said Marie.

Bob was silent as Marie said,"Sorry Bob. That was too personal. So how do you think the others are doing?". "Well I know that they are doing fine and getting stronger for sure. We have three months to catch up and I know we can do that." said Bob. She smiled as she said,"I better get going. I wish you and your friends go luck on your training endeavors.". She was gone as Bob went to grab the sleeping beauties and take them back to the room.

The group of Myra, Sakura, Tanya, Grim, Norman, and Malcom were in the mountain. Myra tried to bring our her true strength by training with Grim, Sakura want to protect the people she loves so she doesn't have to watch them exploded, and the other three had different reasons to get stronger but the six want to get stronger for one reasons alone. They want to be number one in Meca so they can make their friends who stayed behind happy once again.

The group of X, Sunni, Krystal, Viola, Leonard, and Eve are walking toward somewhere, the group of Julie, Nick, Virgil, Tessa, Lucia, and Fate are in the desert training, the group of Jenny, Python, and Owen are in the forest training, the group of Johnny, Spike, and X are training somewhere, and the rest of the Strohx Island team are training in different locations. All of them were determined to get stronger for their friends and they were going to win the Games.

Events/Battles:
Team Power (Bob, Kurt, Brendan, Stella, Allison, Scampers, Dawn, Ana, Rose, Casey, Adam, April, Jean, Melody, and Alex), Team Ultimate Champions (Jade, Victor, and Fred), Team Future Heroes (Clara, Morgan, Volt, Percy, Roy, Aaron, Vera, and Rachel), and the younger members (June, Rich, Jaime, and April) head to the beach for beach "training".
The game go off into different locations to go train.
The groups split off to train for the games in the afternoon.
Ana, Rose, Aaron, Alex, Percy, and Dawn study near the rocks.
Kurt, Roy, Rachel, Casey, Brendan, and Melody train near the ocean.
Bob, Scampers, Adam, Jean, June, Rich, Jaime, and April train on the cliff.
Allison, Stella, Clara, Morgan, Vera, and Jade train near the jungle with Victor, Volt, and Fred are at the beach eating or scoping girls.
The girls are looking at the sky wondering how the others are doing.
Hot Springs shenanigans. Bob notice Marie and the two talk.
Myra, Sakura, Tanya, Grim, Norman, and Malcolm are in the mountains.
X, Sunni, Krystal, Viola, Leonard, and Eve go toward somewhere.
Julie, Nick, Virgil, Tessa, Lucia, and Fate are in the desert.
Jenny, Python, and Owen are in the forest.
Johnny, Spike, and Z are training somewhere unknown.
The rest are training off somewhere.

Locations:
The Beach: This is the place where Team Power (Bob, Kurt, Brendan, Stella, Allison, Scampers, Dawn, Ana, Rose, Casey, Melody, and Alex), Team Ultimate Champions (Jade, Victor, and Fred), Team Future Heroes (Clara, Morgan, Volt, Percy, Roy, Aaron, Vera, and Rachel), and the younger members (June, Rich, Jaime, and April) try to gain back their magic power or get stronger. Most of them have been gone for seven years causing their magic power to be weaker than the people who have aged seven years. A group of familiar faces makes their return as well.
Spirit World: This world is where Stella. Brendan, Bob, and Morgan's spirits live. Humans are not allowed to go there unless you are wearing their clothing which Stella has been wearing in this story. She wore them after she and Team Power went into the Tower of Revival, right before the battle on Paradise, Prion's invasion of the castle, and after the battle with Damien.

No comments:

Post a Comment