Thursday, July 30, 2015

Power Guild Episode 109 Grand Magic Games part 32 Beginning of some epic fights!


A/N:We are one of the battles that take over a couple of episodes. This is one of them and this is one is the big fight. It deserves more than one episode because I can and why not. I mean I am still work on the Filler Arc because I have ideas but I don't know what do with it. It may be that arc or the Sun Village Arc. You will have to wait and see. Lets begin with Allison vs Athena.

Allison stood there as she said,"Lighting Arrows!". They came toward Athena who said,"Time for them to explode.". They exploded right in front of the two as Athena said,"Is that all you got? I had some hope that this fight would be an interesting one after all, your boyfriend is Bob. He is quite the wizard but I am not interested in a romantic way.". Athena dodged a spear as Allison said,"That is a good thing. We already have Emma as a rival in a sense.".

Athena blew up the area around Allison as Allison said,"Iron Armor!". The suit blocked the attack as Athena said,"Beam.". Allison saw the attack that defeated Grim coming toward her as she said,"Hell Lance and Bomb!". They destroy the two balls as Athena said,"You are strong. You could be able to defeat Nancy or Titus.". "Huh?" said Allison. "Back to battle time." said Athena. Allison dodge the magic as they destroy the ground below them.

Grim said,"So what is that magic master?". "I think it is called Territory. It can manipulate space to the user will." said Marie. "Can Allison defeat her?" said Krystal. "She goes this. I mean she is my Bobby's girlfriend." said Audrey. "Stella is also his girlfriend. I am happy that she is happy with him but man it is confusing." said Clint. "Yeah but seeing Bob happy is a good thing." said Arthur. "Yeah and both girls do that well." said Gail.

Athena stood there as she said,"You can't even touch me. Do you seriously think that you can defeat me?". "Yeah. I got my friends behind me so I have no need to worry. Pentagram Sword Strike!" said Allison. Five swords appeared as they slashed Athena in the shape of a pentagram. Athena went back a couple of feet as Allison said,"Ultimate Slash, Lance Pierce, and Sword Storm!". The slash hit her as the lance hit Athena in the stomach and several swords went toward her.

Athena was on the ground defeated by the swords as she said,"How did you beat me Allison?". "My magic allows me to make weapons from thin air and I can give them elemental properties. You are strong but without emotions, you are weak." said Allison. "Emotions? What do you mean by that?" said Athena. Allison sat next to her and she said,"When I fight, I have my friends beside me. They are always beside me when I am fighting so I am stronger.".

Athena said,"What about Bob Allison?". "Him too. I love him because he saved me from the Tower. He and Uncle Ron taught me about Heroes and their bonds makes stronger." said Allison. "I wish I had that life but I was born into this one." said Athena. "So what do you mean by that? You talk to me Athena." said Allison. "I hate my father. He made me and Nancy work to become this strong and I never had a crush on anyone." said Athena.

Allison said,"So do you like anyone?". "I don't know. So do you think you or Bob could beat her and Titus? They are really strong." said Athena. Allison stood up as she said,'Yeah. I got her or Bob will Athena. Don't worry. The first step is find someone that you like to be around and also treasure your friends which is your guild. Good look Athena.". Allison ran off as Athena said,"I need to go find Todd, Larry. and Claude.". She ran off to go find her guildmates.

Bob stood there as he said,"Judgement!". The four dodge his attack as Mona rushed toward him with her scabbard. He blocked it as Titus's chains grabbed him and he threw him away. "Drunken Chop!" said Sake. He hit Titus who said,"That felt like an ant.". Nancy said,"Universe Blast.". Sake and the Amazon were swallowed up by the attack as Bob said,"Grand Dragon Impact!". He slammed into her as Mona kicked her into the ground.

Titus helped her up as Mona said,"You're pretty weak Nancy.". "Should I hold them there while you destroy them?" said Titus. "Sure." said Nancy. "Infernal Chains!" said Titus. The chains grabbed the three as Bob tried to cut it with Soulless. "Time for you to die now! Planet Capture!" said Nancy. The three were trapped into balls as Nancy said,"Big Bang Explosion.". "What is that power?" said Marie who was shocked.

The arena around them explode as Johnny looked at it from his location along with a couple of other wizard. "What the hell? Is Bob okay?" said Johnny. "That power is quite intense and I would hate to get involve in their battle." said Titus. Romeo said,"That is our lady and lord for you.". X, Steve, X, and Myra looked at it while Melody and Tia were having a slap fight while Python and Greg stopped fighting to look at it.

The smoke cleared as Nancy and Titus stood there. "That battle was quite boring." said Nancy. "This isn't your normal battle and I don't think we are done yet." said Titus. The three wizards stood there as Martin said,"And these five aren't phased by that attack!". "This battle is so sick right now!" said a guy in the stands. "It is out of the world and it is wild!" said a man. "They're evenly matched and the strongest wizard in Heroes is there." said Kevin. "Yeah." said Ralph.

Nancy stood there as she said,"You three are way stronger than I thought. I should have expect you to be durable. I shouldn't have expected anything less from the boy who survived.". "Shut up. Lets keep fighting." said Mona. "This girl right here is so wild." said Sake. "I strangely agree with her Sake and I need to get out some anger." said Bob. Titus said,"Oh yeah. You better be fun to beat up.". He look at Bob who shivered.

Nancy said,"There will be no end into this if I keep toying with you two. I think it is time for making things more interesting. Oh Titus.". Titus made Krista appeared as Titus said,"Look who what Nancy caught. It is a cute kitten is it?". "Krista!" yelled Bob and Mona. "So who is she?" said Sake. Krista was in pain as Bob said,"Let her go right now!". "Oh. I am so scared of you. Her face is just writing in agony. Her magic is being taken by Titus's chains. He is getting strong by it.".

Lynn said,"That is so dirty.". She hit the banister as Leah said,"Krista.". "We need to stop this!" said Kelli. Titus said,"I think you two should spare your rage.". "He is right. I have no intention using her for a hostage. I only made this interesting." said Nancy. Bob and Mona glared at the woman and her friend as Titus said,"Oh yes. Those glares are just amazing!". "These are the expressions that I have been waiting to see." said Nancy. Sake was just plain lost due to him being drunk.

Back at the castle, Colin stood there. "Princess. We actually need to stop the Games right now." said Colin. She looked at him as she said,"That is impossible due to my father love of it. I still doubt the person from the future.". "What do you mean? Whatever the outcome is, the situation is terrible. The safety of the citizens are our first priority." said Colin. "The individual from the future predict the outcome of the game and it is quite crazy." said Sophia.

Colin was lost as Sophia said,"It is quite wild. I actually believe to the person.". "You are basing the outcome of the childish display is crazy!?" yelled Colin. "The outcome is yet to be determined. Even as we speak, I still have my doubts." said Sophia. "And if that happens, will it become a reality?" said Colin. "If it does happen Colin, I will have to open up the gate without any doubts in my mind. I hope we get an answer soon. They even came from the future." said Sophia.

Back in the cave or pit. the two hooded figures stood there. "So who is that? I mean they are so weird and out of place." said Brendan. The one on the left start to cry as Casey and Clara said,"Way to be nice Brendan.". "Volt or Kurt would have to say something worse." said Roy. "You are so right about that Roy." said Aaron. "I hate to stop this delightful conversation but we have a bigger problem at hand here." said Z.

The one on the right said,"Please us your strength Bob.". Chaos was lost as Ana said,"I think you two got the wrong one.". "That voice." said Alex. "Huh?" said Jean. "You two are." said Jason. They took off their hoods as it turned out to be Sakura and Stella. "What?!" yelled Scampers, Stella, and Spike. "There is another Stella and Sakura?" said Lora. "I am so lost right now." said Adam. "It can't be the twins for sure." said Morgan. "Maybe the one from Prion?" said Dawn.

Chaos said,"I wish it was that simple but I suspect that this is going to get far more complicated for sure.". "You all have heard about the Twilight project? It grants the user to go through time." said Future Stella. "Twilight? It can't be." said Spike. "You used the Twilight to go back in" said Z. The two future girls looked at each other and they said,"Time. We came from the future!".  "No Way!" said the group excluding Chaos, Spike, and Z.

Chaos said,"This is impossible but hell, I am immortal.". The two girls said,"Soon this country will fall.". They fell over as Brendan said,"Hey!". "Are you two alright?" said Ana. Future Stella was out cold as Casey said,"What is going on here?". "I got no clue." said Dawn. Stella looked at herself as Jean said,"Are you okay Stella?". "That isn't right at all. It seems off." said Stella. Jason said,"We should get going.".

Luke and Rex came out as Lora said,"Let me guess. You two came out on your power.". "Yeah. We are here to help Lady Stella in any way." said the two. They picked them up as Adam said,"We will leave the castle to send out a signal.". "Right." said Spike, Rose, Roy, Scampers, Rose, Clara, and Z. "Yeah. I think this stairs will lead us out of here." said Aaron. "Lets go Souls!" said Alex. Their souls went up the stairs as Chaos stood there. "This is going to be annoying." said Chaos.

Back with the princess and Colin. "So Princess, I am still lost. We need the Spirit Wizards to open up the gate. You deemed it appropriate to put them into the pit." said Colin. "Indeed. I had my hands on the keys that I need. I really got ahead of myself there." said Sophia. "So they have their keys back due to the playboy. How do you plan to open the gate?" said Colin. "Yes. I used some of their keys to open the gate already. I used 12 strong ones. I planned to face the consequences," said Sophia.

Back with Bob. Sake was defeated by Mona who was going after Bob as he was blocking both of the monster's attack. "And Sake is defeated. I guess Cinco Gecko is finally defeated." said Clyde. "They lasted longer than I thought." said Toto. Gary was sad at this. "We have a common enemy in fact we have two!" yelled Bob. "I don't care. I will defeat you and those two!" said Mona. "Oh your anger to the boy is amazing." said Titus. Bob said,"Screw you Freak!".

"You should release her right now Nancy." said Mona who had her sword which was blocked by Bob's dragon gauntlet. "Nah. I don't feel like it. This is how a real queen fight unlike you being a king. Gender confused much?" said Nancy. "Uh." said Bob. "I will not ask you again. Release her or you will stop breathing." said Mona. "Try to get her." said Titus. She rushed toward her as Bob said to himself,"She is so fast and my friend is literally fast than the speed of light.".

Mona said,"You will be the second monster that dies.". "Oh. I do hope that I am better than that slut who failed after one job." said Nancy. She was gone as Bob appeared there. He blocked the attack as Mona thought,"Why the hell is he?". "Why am I here?! Dam you main character/protagonist status!" thought Bob. Nancy smiled as she said,"Why don't you two claw your eyes out?". "Cat fight!" said Titus. "I am not a girl!" yelled Bob.

Nancy said,"Whatever. The victor shall be my prey.". She made Krista and Titus disappeared as Bob said,"You are a really disgrace or a bitch! You interrupted our battle in the first place!". "Oh. I am so scared of you Bobby Chan. Pulling the strings of others and making others into your bitch. It is what a king and queen does." said Titus. "You two should be flattered. I am the best wizard in the games." said Nancy.

Bob flipped her off as Nancy said,"I know what you are doing. You two are lucky that I let you live at all. I mean you do remember what I did to Stella right?". "Get back here and fight me!" yelled Bob who was pissed off due to what happened to her yesterday on her birthday. "Bye Bobby!" said Titus who waved at him. "Give back Krista!" said Bob. "Don't you even pretend to be her friend Bob!" said Mona. She headbutted him as he said,"Dam.".

Nancy said,"You two have a lot to talk about. I will leave you be.". She and Titus was gone as Mona said,"I shall accept your condition. I don't give a dam about Sake but give me back Krista!". "She got the bast of us. She really knows how to make me mad." said Bob who sighed. "Shut up." said Mona who glared at him. "You okay Mona?" said Bob. "No. I will destroy you. I will kill the monster and chains." said Mona. She and Bob stood there silent.

Johnny was walking around as he said,"Dam it. This plan is going all sorts of wrong. What the hell went wrong with the first place? I don't blame the master whatsoever.". Marie was sort of crying as Johnny saw Steve standing there. "Johnny." said Steve. "You fought against Bob and Kurt so now you are going after me.too. I am not like Bob and Kurt. I bring it all out in my fight so lets go." said Johnny. "Right." said Steve.

X and Myra saw Romeo and he said,"Hello X and girlfriend.". Myra blushed as X said,"Shut up. You use Black fire right?". "I do. So what are you going to do about it? My magic can slay actually gods." said Romeo. "Yeah but a hero is hard to slay." said Myra. "We are pretty dam stubborn. I got him. If I need help, help me." said X. "Right." said Myra. The two fire wizards stood there as the air around him got hotter.

Martin said,"And it looks like we have our battles!". "I don't see Chad anywhere though." said Clyde who was sad. "We are using our cameras to look for him right now." said Martin. Lucky said,"You guys can do this and bring Larry back.". Sophia and Colin were watching the battles as the minister said,"Are you sure about that?". "Lets watch." said Sophia. Chad sat there as he said,"I don't give a dam on what you guys do especially you my lady. I will win for you Larry.".

Next time,
Bob vs Mona! I got nothing beside that because I love that.

Score
1st Heroes 160 points.
2nd Monsters. 135 points.
3rd Bloody Darkness.89 points.
4th Thunder Wolves. 81 points. Defeated.
4th Amazons. 81 points. 
6th Cinco Gecko. 45 points. Defeated.

Players still in the games.
Amazons:
Mona. King.
Krista. Knight.

Bloody Darkness:
Louis, King.
Leon. Knight.
Greg. Pawn.
Sonic. Pawn.
Tia. Pawn.

Monsters:
Titus. King.
Nancy. Knight.
Chad. Knight.
Steve. Pawn.
Romeo. Pawn.

Heroes:
Bob, King.
Allison, Knight.
Kurt. Knight.
X. Pawn.
Python. Pawn.
Johnny. Pawn.
Myra. Pawn.
Melody. Pawn.

Events/Battle:
Allison vs Athena (The Real Fight).
Athena tells Allison that she wants someone to defeat her sister and Allison tells her that Bob or her will do it.
Bob vs Mona vs Sake vs Nancy and Titus (The Real Fight).
Nancy piss Bob off more and Mona by holding Krista as a hostage.
Colin tries to convince Sophia to stop the project because the person's from the future prediction seems so far fetched.
Chaos confronts the two and it turns about to be Stella and Sakura but seven years old.
The two are out cold once seeing the group. The group heads up the stairs.
Colin learns that Sophia put several keys into the gate already.
Sake is defeated by Mona who goes after Bob while he is trying to block Nancy and Titus's attacks.
Bob vs Mona vs Nancy and Titus.
Nancy and Titus leaves with Sake and Krista as Mona attacks Bob violently for thinking that Krista is her friend.
Steve confronts Johnny.
X and Myra see Romeo and the two fire wizards begin their battle as Myra watches.
Chad plans his strategy.

No comments:

Post a Comment