Sunday, August 2, 2015

Power Guild Episode 111 Grand Magic Games part 34 Johnny vs Steve! Battling your inner Darkness!


A/N:Lets go with another episode of Power Guild It sucks that a new chapter of Fairy Tail or an episode comes out once a week. I am not saying that I would like more than one but it is so painful for me at least to wait for the next chapter or episode. I am still thinking on how to do the movie along with the filler arc before the Sun Village. I was thinking of doing the movie at the same time and during the filler arc so expect something.

The group was in the palace's dining room. Cameron was placed nearby as he was still out cold and he had bandages all over him due to Jason accidentally dropping him a couple of times. "I thought we wouldn't get lost." said Jason. "So where did Luke and Rex go? They were here only a few moments ago." said Scampers who was poking the future girls. "Focus Scampers. This is a real problem here." said Z who dragged him away from the two.

The group was Z, Scampers, Dawn, Roy, Spike, Lora, Stella, Jason, Chaos, and Ana. Adam, Alex, Aaron, Jean, Brendan, Casey, Clara, and Morgan were keeping an eye out for guards but they could still hear what the others are talking about thanks to magic. Both Future Stella and Sakura were out as Lora said,"I didn't expect that the castle to be this big.". "So do you think we can find our way out of here?" said Ana.

Rose said,"It also makes hard to contact the others. I wonder how Bob is doing.". "Don't you have a link with him Chaos?" said Dawn. Chaos shrugged as he said,"Yeah and he blocked himself off from me. So why are we sneaking around?". "Yeah. I mean we should just go nuts and destroy the place. It sounds like fun right" said Spike. "That would be really stupid. I thought Kurt was more brain dead than you." said Z.

Roy said,"Jason is right about us not defeating every guard in this place. I mean don't get me wrong. I know that we can do it but it would be risky.". Scampers said,"I still don't get it you guys.". "Big bro and the others are fighting right now so we don't want our actions reflected on them." said Ana. "Yet we defeated the Golden Knights." said Rose. Stella was looking at her future self still sleeping and Jason said,"Don't worry so much Stella.".

Stella said,"I know but..". "He is right. I stopped him before he was about to say something about him loving both of you." said Dawn. Jason sighed as the future girls started to stirred around. "Scampers. I think you should say anything." said Stella. "She is right." said Lora. The Chreax sulked in the corner as Chaos said,"Ignore them. So welcome back ladies.". "So where are we?" said Future Stella. Future Sakura had Jason in a headlock as she said,"You better tell us or pretty boy will lose his charm.".

Roy made her let go of the spirit as Spike said,"Well, we are still in the castle and in the kitchen. We couldn't find any food.". "Yeah and you really reminded me of Myra before Sakura's "death" which is scary to what my old man told me." said Roy. "Well, I had to become this in the future." said Future Sakura. "Anyway, I can remember us escaping the dungeon, we were recaptured by the royal army. I thought you should know." said Future Stella.

Z said,"This must have happened in your timeline so our Sakura is back at the stadium watching the fights right now.". "So why are you telling us this? I wouldn't let some weak guards take me down. I don't go down without a fight." said Chaos. "Chaos here may be cocky but he is right. We don't give up without a fight." said Stella. "After we escaped, we got even close to the gate." said Future Stella who was rubbing her head.

Future Sakura said,"Which means that our magic was drained.". "That sucks especially for me. I am made of magic." said Jason. "It was really unfortunate." said Future Stella. "It wasn't your fault Lora. I totally blame myself for that." said Future Sakura. "Thanks." said Lora. "Until the time came, we were all imprisoned." said Future Stella. "So what happened during your time?" said Scampers who has in Future Sakura's arms.

Future Sakura said,"Maybe Stella should tell you and you are still so cute!". "At least that part of her didn't change." said Spike. "Yeah. So what happened Future Big Sis Stella?" said Ana. "The future of ours is bleak and death filled." said Future Stella. "What do you mean?" said Roy. "Yeah. He is right. Do you mind telling us?" said Rose. Future Stella said,"10,000 Dragons are coming here tomorrow. It is an apocalypse.". "Yep." said Future Sakura.

The group was shocked excluding Chaos and Rose who seen it  a life with dragons before. "It sound so unlikely." said Dawn. "Are you serious?!!" yelled  Scampers. "My ear drums." said the two female Chreax. "We are doomed." said Spike. "More than 100 dragons." said Roy. "This is the worst thing that could ever happen." said Lora. "This may have something to do with the dragon graveyard." said Ana. "You could be right." said Rose.

The future girls were lost as Chaos said,"Well, I guess we have to get ready to fight.". "You would be matching to your death Chaos." said Stella and Jason. "Wait. You actually believe us." said Future Sakura. "I can tell when someone is lying and you two aren't lying to us." said Chaos. "I wonder if they will accept it at face valve." said Future Stella. "I would never doubt anything coming from your mouth Stella. I trust Suzy so I trust you." said Chaos.

The two future girls smiled as Stella said,"You shouldn't be doubting yourself. Have faith in your family. I know that they would believe us.". "You really should listen to yourself. It makes no sense but do it Stella." said Future Sakura. "Okay." said Future Stella. "So what happens to us when the dragons come here?" said Dawn. The two future girls looked at each other as Spike said,"We bite the bullet don't we?". "Yes." said the two.

Roy said,"God Dam it! This blows.". "This is very terrible news." said Lora. "Are we really going to die?" said Scampers. "I'll protect you forever Stella." said Jason. "Stay focus Jason." said Z. "I don't know how many days has been when I came too. Stella here was the first one to wake up thought. I was number 2." said Sakura. "I recall the Twilight which I use it but I opened it. We traveled back in time. We arrived on July 4 one day before my birthday," said Future Stella.

Ana said,"That was the day that big brother and Kurt defeated Chad and Steve.". "So why didn't you go back further?" said Rose. "Stella here didn't know how it worked. Most of it was broken and it was out of order from first glance." said Sakura. Cameron woke up as he thought,"So was this person who whispered into the princess's ear. It can't be.". "The entire castle is watching the games so we will go through the underground passage to meet up with James and the others." said Future Stella.

Chaos said,"James?". "We told him and his guild everything in hope that he can come up with a plan to save everyone." said Future Sakura. Future Stella was crying as she said,"Forgive me. I came here to the past to prevent Bob's death. It makes no sense why I did it but I loved him. Chaos, tell Bob that we didn't mind sharing him. I want to save him.". Stella looked at Ana and Rose who were crying as the knight thought,"She isn't lying just like Chaos said. What did the princess mean by that?".

Flashback. Cameron was with Sophia. He was wearing his knight armor and Sophia in a really fancy dress. "That person told me that Twilight can be used in an alternate fashion. An different Twilight if you will." said Sophia. "Are you serious your highness!? How can it be used in a different way? I thought it was a giant cannon." said Cameron. "As you know, we have been taking magic from the games for the past 7 years. The amount that we have is Divine Intervention." said Sophia.

Cameron was shocked as he said,"The gate is on par with the magic council ultimate weapon which can destroy a country.". Sophia looked at the gate as she said,"This will be our answer to the dragons and that is Twilight 2.". Cameron looked at Future Stella as he thought,"You told my princess the true power of Twilight. Why are you hiding this from your friends?". "I am sorry but I didn't know what else to do here. I have been walking around in a daze since I came back." said Future Stella.

Chaos walked over to her and he said,"Listen to me Stella. You may not be my Stella from back in the day but you have her amazing heart. She along with Rose were the only people who like me due to my parents being well dead. I will protect everything that I hold sacred.". He placed his head on hers as he said,"Thank you for doing everything that you done for all of us.". The group smiled as he said,"Lets move team.".

Colin was with Sophia who was watching the games. "I can't believe we are actually doing this your highness." said Colin. "I believe what that person said. 10,000 dragon are coming here and they are going to destroy everything in their past." said Sophia. "So you are going to decide the outcome of our entire kingdom on some game," said Colin. "I trust the person and I shall take the blame if it blows up in my face. Just trust me for now." said Sophia.

Anna was sitting with the guild on that same cliff. "It could be just an hoax James." said Anna. "Do you really think that the Future Stella would lie to us?" said Renee. "I don't know her like you two do but I trust my future self from an alternative universe." said Sally. "Same here." said Bryan, Kirk, and Alice. "What about you James?" said Danny. "We will see soon. The magic doesn't add up here but I have two outcomes. Those two are telling the truth or they are an impostor." said James.

Johnny stood over the tired Steve as he said,"You should give up kid. You can't beat me.". Steve was tired as Lucky said,"Steve.". "I think I finally understand why you joined up with Heroes." said Steve who was tired beyond belief. "What are you mumbling about it kid? Speak up." said Johnny. "I had a feeling that you wouldn't remember me. I was really some runt in love with your former guild Chaos Lords." said Steve.

Johnny looked at him as Steve said,"I planned to join the guild when I got older but then it was gone after the battle with Heroes. At their hands, it was destroyed. It was hard for me to accept that but you joined up with Heroes. It was confusing. Why would you joined up with the guild who destroy your former guild? It would be something strange.". Johnny looked at him as the metal wizard said,"You know why right?".

Steve smiled as he said,'Yeah. You made friends with them right?". "And a girlfriend but go on." said Johnny. "Friends are a foreign concept in Monsters. We are simply the master's pawns and the orders that he gave us were absolute. Victory was the only acceptable result until I met Bob. I still remember what he said after his rampage on our hotel. Take care of your family. What does he mean by that?! I am so lost on my reason to fight." said Steve.

Johnny looked at him as Steve said,"I under your strength as a team during the games. We're never a match for you all. It was a pipe dream. Lady Nancy and Titus are a different story and I feel bad for their victims. Chad has been awakened after Larry's change into that.". "Get up right now Steve." said Johnny. Steve looked at him as Johnny said,"You really don't get it do you?". "What do you mean? I am lost." said Steve.

Johnny looked at him as he said,"That frog. Isn't he your friend?". "Frog?" said Steve. "Lucky thinks so." said Lucky. "Lucky is a cat!" yelled Steve. "I know that but he is an Chreax." said Johnny. Steve was silent as Johnny said," A cat got your tongue? Listen to me, I joined Heroes because of the bond that they shared. Even in the worse of times, we are still one big and old family. Trust me. It is a nice feeling being part of a family like ours and you also have your girlfriend Lora.".

Steve blushed as he said,"She isn't my girlfriend.". "I know that kid. Bob told us about your crush on her. I think she feels the same way. Bob is a master of reading people." said Johnny. Steve smiled as he said,"I have always considered Lucky to be my best friend. I will do anything for him.". "Steve." said Lucky who was crying. "I guess it is time for me to be such a wimp." said Steve. "Oh Stevie!" said a voice.

Steve looked behind him as the voice said,"The man right in front of you.". Steve looked at Johnny as the voice said,"Don't relax while the enemy is right in front of you.". Steve looked around him as he said,"Who are you and where are you!?". "You alright man?" said Johnny. "You must kill him. It is your job Steve. It is your destiny." said the voice. "Where are you!?" said Steve. "Okay. You are missing some marbles." said Johnny.

The voice said,"Look behind you dumbass.". Steve looked at his shadow as it smiled. "I am your Shadow Steve. I shall lend you my strength. Time for you to kill Johnny." said the shadow. The shadow went onto Steve as he screamed. "Hey! You alright? Try breathing." said Johnny. "Do you feel this power? This power is yours now!" said the shadow. Steve attack him as he went back a couple of feet. "Johnny!" yelled Jade and Vera. "What the hell?" said Tanya. Steve went to him.

Meanwhile in the basement of the castle, Future Stella was in the lead as she said,"Please follow me if we want to survive.". "It is a smart idea guys." said Future Sakura. "So how do you know your way around here?" said Clara. "Stella here study the layout to avoid the guards." said Future Sakura. "It makes sense." said Brendan. "Yeah but the whole basement." said Alex. "She is so smart." said Aaron who was shocked as well.

Jean said,"We should find the exit already and notify the others.". "They must be worried about us in the first place." said Morgan. "A full Bob is better than not one." said Casey. Adam heard footsteps as he said,"Get ready to fight.". The group saw guards from both sides as one said,"The fugitives! Don't let them escape!". "The royal guards?" said Future Stella. "No way." said Stella. "They shouldn't be here right now right?" said Future Sakura.

Chaos said,"It is no need to worry. We have our magic right now. It is a piece of cake.". "Yeah. You got that right Chaos." said Jason. "Umm. I can't find Cameron." said Ana. "He must had something to do. I feel like we will meet him again." said Lora. "Okay. Jason, Stella, Lora, Roy, Clara, Scampers, Ana, and I will handle the ones in the front of us. Brendan, Casey, Alex, Aaron, Adam, Jean, Spike, and Morgan, Get the ones behind us. Rose, Dawn, and Z protect the future girls. Go." said Chaos.

Chaos rushed toward them with Jason as Chaos said,"Lets clear us a path Jason! Chaos Spiral!". He made two powerful spirals as they made several of them fly as Jason said,"Frozen Storm!". They froze in mid air as Stella held them with her gravity. "Wind Turbine!" said Ana. The guards were drained of their air as Clara used her sword to cut them down. Roy said,"Clara! Duck! Passion Blast Impact!".

Clara dodge the attack as it blew in some guard's face. "Thunder Crash!" said Scampers. It came at a record breaking speed as Lora summoned a spirit as it attack them. Morgan said,"Open! Gate of the Mammoth Mamoswine and the Metal Emperor Empoleon! Giga Impact and Water Pulse!". The two came out as they cleared out some guards. "Water Bomb!" said Casey. It came crashing down as the two Soul wizards said,"Sonic Howl times 2!".

The scream made the guards grabbed their heads as Jean said,"Thunder Storm!". "Heavenly Blast!" said Adam. The two attack knocked them back as Brendan said,"Lets rock! I open up the gate of the Thunder Devil! Thunder Smash!". He came out as he destroy them. "Can they do this?" said Future Sakura. "You know that we are masters of causing destruction." said Z. "She is right. So don't doubt the plan." said Rose. "Yeah." said Dawn. The group kept fighting as they moved forward

Back with Johnny, he stood there. Martin said,"What is up with Steve's change?!". "Who knows? It may be because Johnny pissed him off somehow." said Clyde. "Lets see some action!" said Toto who was happy. Johnny said,"Who are you?". "My power is yours to held now Steve. Lets destroy him to pieces." said Steve. "What did you do with Steve bastard?!" said Johnny. "My name is Shadow who is the master of fate." said Shadow.

"What the?" said Johnny. Shadow kicked him down to the ground as Johnny went back a couple of feet. "Okay then. I have no clue about what happened to you but if you are itching for a fight. Time for a beat down." said Johnny. He rushed toward Shadow as Johnny said,"Metal Sword and Metal Demon Lunge!". He made the sword and a lance as they attacked Shadow. He went around the attack using the shadow as he said,"Shadow Demon Fang of Death!".

Johnny flew in the air as Jade said,"Johnny! Don't let him beat you!". Lucky looked at Shadow and he said,"Where do you put Steve?". Johnny landed on the ground as he said,"Where are you?". "I am right here Johnny!" said Shadow. Johnny saw him inside of his shadow as Shadow said,"Shadow Slash!". Johnny was pierced by the attack  as Ax said,"It must be.". "Yes. He is possessed. Darkness is control his heart. It is very interesting but dangerous." said Marie.

Johnny was being held by Steve who was choking him as he said,"The infamous Johnny is a joke to me.". Vera was crying as she said,"You are killing him!". Jade grabbed her as she said,"Lets go stop him Vera.". "Right." said Vera. The two saw Lucky who doing the same thing as he said,"Are you two going to help Johnny? Lucky is going to help bring back the real Steve.". "Yeah. He needs our help." said Jade. The three ran off.

Shadow dropped him as he said,"You will let the shadow consume you so I can finished off Bob so I won't have any problems. You will withered into nothingness.". Some shadow were surrounding Johnny as Shadow said,"Time for you to be swallowed by darkness.". Johnny smirked as he said,"I guess I have to do be like Kurt. Let me show you my dual element mode.". Johnny started to eat the shadows around him as Shadow was lost.

Victor and Fred said,"Is he eating the shadows?". Johnny stood up with shadows coming out of his body and he said,"Listen to me monster. I need you let go back to wherever the hell you came from. I hate seeing him like this.". "What do you mean by that?! Steve is mine!" said Shadow. "How about you call him by his real name?! His real name is Yami and he used to be my junior back in the day!" said Johnny.

Shadow was shocked as Johnny said,"You never really admired me. I was never the man who looked at me with admiration but fear instead. You were really terrified of little old me.". Shadow noticed that the man look like a mixture of himself, shadows, and metal as Johnny said,"Time for you to fear me once again! I am now in my Metal Shadow Form! Bring it on!". "A Fusion of both types? How is this even possible? I thought Kurt was the only one." said Shadow.

Fate said,"Look at him.". "He just ate the shadows!" said Leroy. "He really does look like some kind of monster!" said Issac. "That is nothing new for him." said Virgil. He was slammed into the wall by Tessa as she said,"I hope we get him back. He and Jade are cute.". Shadow noticed Johnny running toward him but he turned into shadow as he reached Shadow. "He just vanished?!" said Tricia. "Not quite honey. He just became the Shadow." said Cecil.

Shadow felt a metal pole in the back of his head as he went into the shadows. Johnny went right after him as Victor said,"It is know Shadow vs Shadow!". "Who will come out on top?" said Fred. The two chased each other in the shadows and after 10 minutes, Johnny grabbed Shadow. "No Way. He grab me from the shadows." thought Shadow. Johnny threw Shadow into the ground which broke and he went after Shadow.

He caught Shadow in the middle of the air as he thought,"This Johnny is very different to me.". The metal wizard threw him to the roof which broke as he said,"You are an very big eyesore to me! Metal Shadow Dragon Roar and Metal Shadow Storm!". A giant roar came out and it swallowed Shadow. It could be seen from outer space and the storm tore about Shadow even more. Everyone in the guild was happy as the judges were shocked.

Shadow crash into the ground as Johnny stood over him in his new form. "And this match is over!" said Martin. "Our winner is Johnny. Can Heroes be stopped?" said Clyde. "I hope so. It would make it more fun." said Toto. Shadow said,"So this is the current power of the current Steve's power. It is very interesting.". He was gone as Johnny said,"Whatever that thing was. It is gone from him. I guess I should help him up.".

He walked over only to be stopped by Jade and Vera. "Jade and Vera? What are you two doing here?! We are still fighting?!" said Johnny. "Lucky won't let you hurt Steve!" yelled Lucky. Johnny noticed the Chreax in front of Steve as he said,"Steve will not perish! Lucky won't let you.". "Yeah and you need to go back to normal dad." said Vera. "Yeah and if you don't, I will break up with you and start dating Fred or Victor." said Jade who was lying.    

Johnny went back to normal as he said,"Hey little guy. Our match is over with. I am done teaching him a well need lesson.". Jade kissed him as she said,"Don't ever do that again.". "Yeah. I don't know if I can. I mean Bob does this stuff on a daily basis and both of his girlfriends can't stop him but I will try for you." said Johnny. "Such a sweetheart under that metallic skin." said Vera. Lucky smiled as he heard,"Lucky.".

Lycky ran over to him as he said,"Steve! Steve!". Steve forced a smile as he said,"You heard what I said about us right?". "Yep! You are Lucky's best friend too!" said Lucky. "So don't tell me." said the metal wizard. Steve tried to get up but he was in a intense pain. "I can't move a single muscle. Did I get my ass kicked badly or something?" said Steve. Johnny sat to himself as his girlfriend and future daughter helped him up to the wall nearby with Lucky's help.

"What the? He doesn't remember any of our fight. I sure as hell do. So what the hell was that? It seem to know Steve from what I could tell. I hope this doesn't cause any trouble anytime." thought Johnny as he found some metal from the building. He start to eat it as Steve said,"So how do you deal with that?". "I got used to Steve. I bet Lora will get us to you eating shadows. Bob doesn't know how to shut up sometimes." said Jade. The group sat there for a while.

Next time,
The end of the Grand Magic Games bring joy, amazement, and doom with it.

Score
1st Heroes 162 points.
2nd Monsters. 150 points.
3rd Bloody Darkness.91 points.
4th Thunder Wolves. 81 points. Defeated.
4th Amazons. 81 points. Defeated.
6th Cinco Gecko. 45 points. Defeated.

Players still in the games.
Bloody Darkness:
Louis, King.
Leon. Knight.
Greg. Pawn.
Sonic. Pawn.
Tia. Pawn.

Monsters:
Titus. King.
Nancy. Knight.
Chad. Knight.

Heroes:
Bob, King.
Allison, Knight.
Kurt. Knight.
X. Pawn.
Python. Pawn.
Johnny. Pawn.
Myra. Pawn.
Melody. Pawn.

Events/Battle:
The two future girls wake up and they tell the group about the end of the world and the true purpose of the gate.
Sophia tells Colin why they are doing this.
Anna still doubts the girl's words with the rest of Primeval Genesis on the cliff side.
Johnny learns more about Steve and the shadow slayer learns that he had friends.
Steve gets himself absorbed by the shadows and he violently attack by him.
The rescue team gets attacked by the army .
Rescue Team vs Royal Army.
Johnny vs Steve (Shadow Form).
Lucky, Jade, and Vera goes to Steve (Shadow) who is killing Johnny. 
Johnny tells the shadow to let go off Steve who used to be his junior back in the day. He activates his Metal Shadow Form.
Johnny vs Steve (Shadow Form) Round 2.
Steve goes back to normal as Jade, Vera, and Lucky stops Johnny's rampage.

No comments:

Post a Comment