Monday, August 31, 2015

Soul Episode 8 Learning about Natsu and Plot part 2 Jerry/Jessica and the Plot


A/N:I really got nothing else. I decide to make this and most episodes into two parts because of how much stuff I put into each episode. I don't want an Episode of Soul  longer than need. I find it kinda of fun to be honest with you all. It makes this series feel long despite having 8 so far and I count parts as episode by the way. Lets begin at Le Devil which is in Tokyo by the way. I also don't know the sights of Tokyo by the way.

Outside on what Bianca calls the battle field, a girl walked into the cafe stunning the men and women with her beauty. She had long blond hair and blue eyes. She looked to be about 14 years old and she said,"Your idol Jessica is here.". The crowd gathered around her like moths to a flame or using an old example, a pride of lions to a defenseless antelope. "Wow. She must be really popular." said Amy. "I thought the real cat girl would be more popular." said Issac.

Natsu walked out as he said,"Hello Jessica. It is so good to see you again."." Yeah. You are still well my butler. Now get ready to serve me." said Jessica. "Yes. My lady." said Natsu. Rain noticed that the blue hair butler was getting angry as Elena said,"Big brother doesn't like her.". "Yeah. She and your older brother must not get along." said Rain. "She is actually Jerry." said Lisa. She stood there as Molly said while drinking a soda,"What do you mean?".

Lisa sighed as she said,"You guys know that Jessica's Element is that she can switch between the two genders right?". "So that is female Jerry?" said Jason. "Yeah and she is so beautiful." said Issac. Amy hit him as she said,"So do Jay and Natsu not get along?". "Not at all. Lets say that those two have a past. It is a weird one for sure." said Lisa. "So is there like a way to make her switch between the two? I mean in most cases, they have one." said Rain.

Lisa said,"Correct. Jessica or Jerry can change between female to male or male to female is with hot water so it is kinda hard for her to go to hot springs.". "Wow. I would love to see her in a hot spring but as a girl." said Issac. "What is he talking about?" said Elena, Molly, and Jason. "You don't want to know." said Amy. "Yeah. Your brother's friend Issac is an idiot." said Rain. "True. It is weird how he got to be a vice president in the first place." said Lisa. Issac sulked.

Meanwhile, Natsu was dealing with Jessica as Bianca thanked him. "So why are you making him do this in the first place Boss? I mean his friends are here plus he likes to be with his little sisters and brother and you are taking that a way from him." said Laura. "I don't want to do this to him but he is the only one who has ever survived my niece. I mean she loves to design clothes despite having my brother as her father." said Bianca.

Lana said,"Her father works a dojo.". "So she knows how to protect herself?" said Laura. "Yes. She doesn't trust most people excluding  me, my brother, her mom, and Natsu for some reason.". "Natsu could make the perfect wife though." said Lana. "Yeah. I mean he can cook, he does the laundry in his family, does the shopping, and he knows a good sale." said Laura. "If he was only a girl, he would be an idol." said Bianca.

Natsu heard them as he sighed. 'Natsu! Where is my tea!" said Jessica. "It is coming my lady." said Natsu. He thought,"What a spoiled brat. Doesn't her father not teach her anything?". He walked over to Lana and the other as Bianca said,"I am impressed that you haven't tried to kill her yet.". "Oh. I'm thinking about it but I don't want to get fired." said Natsu. "Do you want me to tag in?" said Lana. "I think I should stay with her. She is my mistress after all." said Natsu.

He walked over to her with her tea as Jessica said,"Sit with me Natsu.". Natsu sat down as he said,"I know that you think I'm not busy today but I am.". "Oh Natsu. You are really interesting. You know that right?" said Jessica. "Um thanks." said Natsu. "So why haven't you visit me at school Mr. SS? I know that you can go to either Summerfield Elementary or Highland Middle whenever you please so why haven't you?" said Jessica.

Natsu said,"You know that I have a club right?". "I see. Can anyone join it?" said Jessica. "Oh. It is pretty private. The president is pretty specific on who joins the club. I think you would have to beg for it." said Natsu. He was lying as Jessica said,"I see. So who is the president?". "I'm not letting you join the club." said Natsu. "Why not?!" said Jessica. "Because I don't want you there." said Natsu. "I know that you are just playing with me." said Jessica.

Natsu sighed as he said,"Yes. I am my lady.". "See right there Jason. This is when you pull out the whip sound effect." said Issac. He had Jason on his shoulder as Natsu said,"Issac. What are you and my little brother doing here?". "You don't trust me alone with him?" said Jason. Natsu held Jason and he hugged Natsu. "Big brother." said Jason. He snuggled in his chest as Jessica said,"I see that this is your little brother. He looks like your son.".

Issac said,"Natsu as a dad?". He thought about it as Jessica said,"So who is this?". "This is my friend or a classmate Issac Lance." said Natsu. "I feel insulted honey bear. I thought we had something and you are blowing me off." said Issac. He was attacked by Amy as she said,"He is mine.". "So is she a friend too? I didn't know that she was into this stuff." said Jessica. She grabbed the tail as Amy hit over the water which was on the table.

Natsu caught it with his left hand since his right arm was holding his little brother. "That was so cool Natsu." said Jessica and Amy. "Yeah." said Issac. "Where are Molly, Elena, and Rain?" said Natsu who was still holding Jason. "They went out to go find some ice cream. Don't worry. Their guardian angel is watching them." said Amy. "Okay. I should go look for them." said Natsu. "Lets go." said Jessica.

Meanwhile in Tokyo, Rain was watching over Molly and Elena who were enjoying their ice cream in the park. Rain was on her phone as she was texting Alex. "Big Sister. Is something wrong?" said the younger sibling. Molly stood there as Rain said,"Yeah. I am just texting my friend.". "So do you like my big brother?" said Elena. "Yes but not in the way that you think." said Rain. "So is his life better than it was in middle school?" said Molly.

Rain said,"Do you two know about the fact that he can't touch you or kiss you?". "Yeah. Big brother usually hugs us with his gloves on and he is smiling more ever since starting school. Do you and his friends make him happy?" said Elena. "Yeah. Despite some stuff, Natsu is usually having fun in our class or he is sleeping." said Rain. "Big brother works night to pay because daddy is out of town. He is a writer." said Elena.

Rain said,"I think Natsu likes to write.". "He does and he and daddy are the best in the world. I mean they are both so descriptive with their stories. Big brother can do anything with his hands. He is also a amazing cook. Are you good at cooking?" said Molly. "Can I be honest with you two? I'm very bad at it." said Rain. "Big brother can teach you." said Molly and Elena. "I think I will just learn it the old fashioned way." said Rain.

Natsu appeared as he was tired. "Thank god. You two are safe." said Natsu. He hugged the two girls as Rain said,"Are you okay Natsu?". "I was worried about these two. You two along with Jason are very important to me along with mom and dad." said Natsu. "It is okay big brother. Big sister Rain took us out for ice cream." said Molly. "Yeah. You don't need to worry." said Elena. "I know but a big brother can be worried about you two." said Natsu.

Rain said,"So who is with Jason?". "Amy. I trust her with my little brother like how I trust you with Elena and Molly." said Natsu. Rain smiled as she saw the cat girl with the toddler on her back. She was letting him ride on her back as Jason said,"Can we do this again kitty?". "Sure but I think your sisters want to ride on my back. You don't mind right Natsu?" said Amy. "I don't mind at all. Keep them safe." said Natsu.

Amy took the girls off to go play as Jason walked toward Natsu. Natsu grabbed him as Rain said,"I think you would make a good father.". "Yeah. I get that a lot especially when I am with Jason. He is like my son right?" said Natsu. "Yeah. So why are you working as a butler?" said Rain. "Well, I was looking for work when I was 11. I was in my final year of Elementary school because I had to work for my family. She hired me because I was cute." said Natsu.

Rain said,"I see.". Amy came back with the two little girls as Amy said,"These two had a lot of fun today right?". "Yeah!" said the two. "So why was Jason grumpy earlier?" said Rain. "He didn't get my breakfast which is rumored to be amazing and also these two woke him up the wrong way. He isn't mad right?" said Natsu. He nod as Amy said,"So where did Issac and Jessica go?". "They will find their way." said Natsu.

The six got back to the cafe as Natsu saw Issac talking with Nora. "Ah Natsu. You are back. Your friend Issac is quite the nice boy." said Nora. "Issac. What did you say to my mom?" said Natsu. "I say nothing bad about you." said Issac. "What did Issac tell you about big brother?" said Molly. She held Jason as Nora said,"Well, he said that he is having a good time in school unlike in middle school because of you know what happened.".

The group was quiet as Rain said,"So where is Jessica exactly?". Bianca walked over with Lisa as Bianca said,"She is in the shower because Issac here got something on her precious outfit. She will mostly likely be Jerry.". "She only has hot water here for reasons unknown." said Lisa. "So where is Laura and Lana?" said Natsu. "Getting the princess's outfit cleaned. That thing takes for freaking ever to clean." said Lisa.

Jason was lost as Issac said,"I'm lost too little buddy.". "Okay Aunite. I am done with the shower and is Natsu back yet? I want to keep playing with him." said a boys voice but it was still really high. The group saw a boy standing there. He had dark purple hair and blue eyes. "That is Jerry?! I thought he would be a blond." said Issac. "You are one of my vice presidents and you don't know my face. What a president." said Jerry.

Molly said,"You look very handsome unlike Jessica who is mean right Big brother?". "Yes. Jerry is nice compare to Jessica who is pure evil." said Natsu. "You know that I can hear you right Natsu? He is so dumb." said Jerry. He walked off as Lisa and Bianca went back to work. Nora held Jason as she said,"We better get going. I hope you kids have fun.". "Bye Big Brother and Friends!" said the trio of little kids.

They were gone as Kari appeared. "Sheesh. I wasn't going to be in this part." said Kari. "Why weren't you?" said Issac. "Because I can't let Natsu's boss, Jerry/Jessica, and his coworkers here know about little old me. So what are we going to do about the club?" said Kari. "Well, we know that the Crois were defeated in the Great War 100 years ago." said Amy. "The Sorcerers are also a big help in our victory against them." said Natsu.

Issac said,"I found something about them. They seem to able to use special abilities like controlling the element and here is the kicker. They can use it while wearing a limiter.". "So do you think that the Sorcerers are Yin?" said Rain. "Yin?" said Amy. "A person who is mainly on the side of good, light, and justice is a Yin while the Yang are on the side of evil, dark, and injustice. Humans are mainly on the side of Yin while Crois are Yang." said Natsu.

Rain said,"Yeah. So we should test out Natsu's power by you kissing me.". Natsu blocked him as he said,"Yeah no.". "Why not?" said Amy. "One, I am at work. Two, I don't want to. Three, no." said Natsu. "Maybe at school." said Rain. "Yeah but don't expect it Issac." said Natsu. "I see. So do you still have work?" said Issac. "I finish my shift at 4. We can hang out then." said Natsu. "Sweet." said Amy.

Later that day, Rain and Natsu were sitting in a limo alone. The limo was heading to Natsu's house as Natsu said,"Thanks for giving me a ride back home. I owe you one.". "You really don't Natsu. I mean you are my friend. You just need to be there for me." said Rain. "Okay. I will." said Natsu. The limo stopped as he said,"Hey Rain. Can you do me a favor?". "What?" said Rain. "If you have some time on your hands, do you minding playing with my siblings?" said Natsu.

Rain said,"Because of work right?". "Yeah. I know that Bianca doesn't mind but I do so if you don't mind. They really like you espcially Jason who isn't good with girls. If that will change when he is over, I don't know." said Natsu. "Sure thing." said Rain. She along with the limo were gone as Natsu stood in front of his house. He opened the door as he heard his family happy to see him. He closed the door as the day ended.

Next time,
The Class War begins.

Plot Stuff:
The Crois. They are the grunts of the seven sins. They were rumored to be destroyed during the Great War 100 years ago.
The Great War. This war happened between humans and the Crois 100 years ago. The humans won with the power of Soul and the Crois were destroyed. Star Valley High has something to do with it and the Sorcerers are related to it.
Yin. This is one of the two choices that any living being can be. Yin is mainly light and good. A person with the power of darkness can be a Yin despite having darkness.
Yang. This is one of the two choices that any living being can be. Yang is mainly darkness and evil. The Crois are in this category. A person with the power of light can be a Yang despite having light.
Sorcerers. They are certain students with different abilities and it is related to their zodiac sign. If they touch someone, they can control that person with their power. They can use them even if they have a limiter on them.

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Jerry/Jessica Brady. 14 years old. The nephew/niece of Le Devil’s boss and also a Third year Class A at Highland Middle School. Dark Purple/Blond. Blue. 5 ft 4/5 ft 2. Gemini. June 10. Fashion, Romance, Natsu, and interesting things. Martial Arts, Talking to people, Dad, and boring things.

No comments:

Post a Comment