Sunday, August 30, 2015

Soul Episode 6 The Unknown Club part 2 The Sins actually does something!


A/N:I know that the sins have done stuff in episode 2 but to me who is writing Power Guild around the same time as I am writing this makes the little amount of battles pretty freaking obvious. I will mostly likely make most episode of Soul two parts because why not. We will begin our episode with the Unknown Club being actually explain along with a battle with Battle Training. I haven't done it before hand because I am lazy. Also we will have a lot of elements with the number 7 because it is law.

Natsu and Rain stood there in a club room as Natsu said,"So what do you want with us?". "I bet Rain wants to learn more about your curse." said Issac. He stood in front of the two as Rain said,"Yes but I can't do that with someone's annoying wife having been around them most of the dam day.".  "It isn't my fault. She and I are close Issac. It is like Akane and Issac or your friendship with Dana, Alex, Karen, and Terry. I guess you are just jealous." said Natsu.

He was hit as Issac said,"While that is always funny, this club room is the best place for you two to test Natsu's curse in.". "Really? This place is a mess." said Rain. "And what about the club that is in this room?" said Natsu who recovered. "This place was used by the Unknown club but since they've no members, I was given control of it by my sister so here you go." said Issac. "Thanks man." said Natsu.

Rain said,"They must be a price for this right?". "Correct Rain. You two have to join the club so you can be in here during the day. It affects SS students as well but not us in the Student Council. We can do whatever we want." said Issac. "So what is the Unknown Club exactly?" said Natsu. "Well, it is well basically stuff that we don't know yet like your curse or the power of the souls. This sounds the best for you two right?" said Issac.

The two looked at each other as Issac was locking the door. "I won't force you two and I can't make it a rule that only people who know about the curse or them being alive. You two talk about it and give me your answer. I joined this club to keep it from dying so I am invested in it." said Issac. He walked off as Natsu said,"He is in a club? Who knew?". He looked over at Rain who ignored him by reading a book as he said,"Are you still mad about me and Amy?".

Rain closed her book as she said,"Yes. Why didn't you tell me?". "I thought she would forget about it due to cats having an okay memory." said Natsu. "We are friends Natsu and I hate when my friends don't tell me anything." said Rain. "Okay. I will tell you everything about her. So are you going to join the club?" said Natsu. "Well, I have a lot of studying to do plus I would like to hang out with my friends rather than you." said Rain.

Natsu said,"Way to be blunt Rain.". "But a club does sound like fun." said Rain. "So I'm joining the club and you know that Amy will be joining me right?" said Natsu. "Yes. She knows about the curse Natsu?" said Rain. "Yep. So lets go find Issac." said Natsu. "Okay." said Rain. The two went looking for Issac as they were being spied on by a boy who had a green aura around him meaning that he had Pride in him. "Interesting." said Pride Boy.

Later that day, the class was heading toward the arena. This is where the student practice how to use their soul energy for once. Amy was grabbing Natsu's arm as Kari was trying to make her let go. "He has to take off his limiter unlike you Amy.". The students had to wear a limiter because at their age, it is a bad idea and Amy's limiter is her cat bell. You will see why she wears it despite having cat like abilities.

Natsu said,"She is right.". Amy let go as Natsu's sleeve wasn't ripped because of the cat girl's grip and she has claws. "Fine. You better let me join that club." said Amy. "How do you know about that? Did you spy on Natsu?" said Kari. "Cats have incredible hearing and Amy is no different. Ask Issac first and tell him everything you know." said Natsu. "Okay. I will see you real soon my honey bear." said Amy. 

She ran off as Kari said,"So why didn't you tell her about how boys and girls are in different groups today?". "She will find out soon and also she wouldn't haven't listen to that either. So have you sense anything weird?" said Natsu. "Not yet but Pride was up for about a hour." said Kari. "I see. You go keep Rain safe during this okay?" said Natsu. "Okay. What about the class?" said Kari. "I think this school would have a system for that." said Natsu.

Natsu stood there as he said to himself,"Man. It feels so freaking nice to not wearing that thing.". "I'm lost why you ever where that thing in the first place since you have Akmo Su." said Issac. He sat on the floor in front of him as Natsu said,"Me, Amy, and Rain are joining the club.". "Sweet. The club got four members and three of them are cute girls. You count too." said Issac. "Whatever. You are an idiot." said Natsu.

The two were in the boys locker room as Terry ran up to them. "Hey you guys. We got a big problem on our hands." said Terry. "Natsu is in love with me." said Issac. "No. He is with Amy right Natsu?" said Terry. "It is a long story. So what is wrong?" said Natsu. "The Preston Lloyd is coming here to our battle class because of Rain and Amy." said Terry. "Huh? Who the heck is Preston Lloyd? Is he a member of the Student Council?" said Natsu.

Issac said,"Nah. I am the only guy in the council which makes the Student Council my harem and my sister isn't part of it. Preston is an ace student at using his powers.". "He is also very popular with the ladies. He could actually have one." said Terry. "So why should I care about this guy? I mean I'm not into guys." said Natsu. "Harsh Natsu and I thought you loved me." said Issac. "Preston is going to be our instructor today." said Terry. "Sounds not very interesting." said Natsu.

The class sat in the stands as the girls excluding Akane, Alex, Amy, Dana, Kari, and Rain went nuts as they saw Preston Scott walking toward the center of the arena. He has dark green hair and brown eyes. He said,"Hello Class 1-C. I decide to teach you on how to use your powers to the best of your abilities.". Natsu ignored him as he felt Kari tapping his shoulder. "What's up?" said Natsu. "I sense Pride on that douche." said Kari.

Natsu looked at Preston as he said,"Seriously? I mean this guy would be one of Lust people. I could see him as a nerd.". "Yeah." said Kari. Preston looked at Natsu who was ignoring him as he thought to himself,"What? Is he ignoring the great and amazing Preston?!". He said with a smile,"I would like to show any example. Would I have an volunteer?". The class raised their hands because Preston may go easy on them but he isn't.

The second year picked Natsu as Amy said,"You can defeat this guy Natsu. I mean he looks weak. I think you are the best.". "Man. She is in love with him." said Dana. "Yeah. You better start showing your love to him Rain. Just don't use your cooking." said Alex. "It is a shame that she can't cooking despite her mom being an amazing cook." said Dana. "Yeah." said Alex. Rain ignored the two as she watched Natsu walk down to Preston.

Natsu stood there as he said,"Lets get this over with already.". "Okay. Lets begin!" said Preston. The bell rang as Preston made two giant fire balls and they were blue. Natsu dodge them with ease as he said,"Is that your best attack?". "No. I am just getting fired up." said Preston. "Wow. That was just a terrible pun." said Natsu. Natsu dodge the attack as Terry said,"Wow. Look at his speed. He may be better than you Jake.".

Jake sat next to Terry. Jake had blond hair which was held up by an bandanna and blue eyes. "Yeah but I am way faster than him." said Jake. Natsu summoned Gladius as Kari thought,"Wow. He must be tired or bored of Preston to bring out Gladius.". Natsu rushed toward Preston who said,"You use a weapon? This is going to be easy.". He made a giant fire ball as he threw it down. The fire engulfed the arena as Preston floated in the air using fire on his feet.

Rain said,"Natsu!". "He is going to be fine," said Issac. "How are you so sure?" said Alex and Dana who were shocked. "Natsu and the elements go together." said Amy. The fire was gone as Natsu ate it shocking Preston. "Are you serious?" said Preston. "Yes. Time to win. Atomic Fire Storm!" said the boy who had fire around him. Preston was swallowed by a giant fire which was white and he said,"It is hurting me.". 

Preston fell down to the ground as Natsu made the sword disappear despite not using it at all during the fight. "You lost. You should accept this loss with pride." said Natsu. Preston stood up as he said as a green glow appeared around him,"No! Rematch!". Natsu noticed this as he thought,"I really hope you noticed this as well Kari.". "No. You lost. Accept your lost. You are just being a sore loser and I don't think your fans would like that." said Natsu.

Kari tugged on Rain's sweater as the girl turned around. "What is wrong?" said Rain. "It is one of the Sins." said Kari. Preston made green fire appear as the crowd was trapped in. "You should just have lost to him kid. This guy hates to lose if you couldn't have to tell." said Preston. "You aren't the real whatever his name is are you?" said Natsu. "I can't believe he forgot the name even though he learn it only like five minutes ago." said Issac.

Amy said,"He doesn't care about people who bother him.". "His name is Preston not that I give a dam about that but my name is Pride of the Seven Deadly Sins. It is very nice to meet you all. We're going to be good friends I can tell." said Pride. He looked at Natsu as he said,"Let see if I can probably roast you the right way.". Natsu dodge his attack as some of his shirt sleeve was burned. "Okay. You were just a pest but now you are going to be dealt with." said Natsu.

He made the sword reappear as he said,"Holy Slash!". The sword glowed a bright light as it blinded the crowd. Pride felt the slash as the crowd noticed that Preston was cut. Pride left Preston's body as the fires were out cold. "I see. You had a feeling that if the body was dealt with, I would be without a backup plan. We're smarter than that. Now lets see how you do against this one." said Pride. Kari had a feeling as she knocked everyone out excluding Amy, Rain, and Issac.

A giant Crois appeared as it roared. "Wow. It is bigger than the last one for sure. I mean it is the size of a giant." said Rain. "This here is a Crois. They were rumored to be defeated during the Great War 100 years old. We are here to use them to take over the world and also find the Sorcerers so we won't have any problems." said Pride. "Sorcerers?" said Issac, Rain, and Amy. Kari looked at Natsu who said,"So? I don't care.". 

Pride said,"Fine. I guess I should get rid of all of you so I don't get in trouble with the boss man. Sick him boy!". He was gone as the Crois punched Natsu who dodged the attack. "That is a lot of Yang in one spot." said Kari. "Yang?" said Rain. "It is pretty much darkness in a creature and the Crois are these thing in a sense." said Amy. "And how do you know this?" said Issac. "We learned about it so we should go help Natsu already. I mean look at him." said Kari. 

The four saw Natsu dodge the giant's punches. "Okay. Lets go Issac." said Amy. She grabbed him as he said,"Why me?". Rain noticed some appearing from the stands as Kari said,"We will take care of them as the other handle the big one.". "Okay. Lets go." said Rain. She made ice appear as the Crois froze in place. "You can use Ice? It makes sense." said Kari. She slashed through them as they turned into pieces.

Back in the arena, Natsu saw Amy with Issac. He was sick as Natsu said,"Let me guess. You have a bad case of motion sickness.". Amy let Issac go as he said,"Yes but I can go on cars and such if I see it coming.". "Sorry." said Amy. "I can defeat this thing but I need you to keep this thing distracted. It will be easy if I can bring out the ultimate Amy." said Natsu. He grabbed the cat bell as Amy had it on her breasts. 

Amy blushed as she said,"Oh Natsu.". He pulled it off as Amy glowed. "So what did you do to her? I mean this looks weird and we are fighting a giant monster which is rumored to be extinct." said Issac who was shocked. "Meet the Vampire Cat Girl." said Natsu who smiled. Amy stood there as she grew 3 inches, her eyes turned red, and her hair turned black. "Meet the other Amy or do you have another name?" said Natsu.

Amy looked at him as she said,"My name is Lily and I hate being called the other Amy. You know that Natsu.". "I know. So do you know what is going on?" said Natsu. "Yeah. I will distract him, You better defeat him or else." said Lily. "I will." said Natsu. She made two giant wings as Issac thought to himself,"Wow. Both Amy and Lily love him. Does he even know?". "Issac. Can you cause a good distraction?" said Natsu.

Issac smiled as he said,"Distractions are my middle name.". He made lances out of a strange energy appeared as he fired them at the Crois. "Go!" said Issac. Natsu rushed toward the Crois and he jump on his back. "What is Natsu doing?" said Rain. "Something cool." said Kari. He threw Gladius into the air above the Crois's head as he rushed up to it. "Time for an Power Impact with the power of my sword into your head!" yelled Natsu.

He kicked the sword straight into the head as it was destroyed. Lily grabbed Natsu as she said,"You have gotten stronger.". "You too Lily." said Natsu. The vampire dropped him on the ground as Rain ran to him. "So why is Amy a vampire?!" said Rain, Kari, and Issac. "I am a third vampire, a third cat, and a third human. It is nice to meet you all. My name is Lily." said Lily. Natsu put the bell back on as Lily went back to Amy.

Natsu said,"So are you two ready for this stuff? It gets pretty crazy.". "You are my friend and this is very interesting." said Issac. "Sure. It will be fun to learn about the Sorcerers and your curse Natsu. It will be amazing." said Rain. "I guess we have a team together right Natsu?" said Kari. "Yeah. No one is allowed in the club unless they know about it." said Amy. "Good idea. Lets follow our class as they are out cold." said Natsu. 

Next time,
We learn more about the Sorcerers, Yang, Yin, and The Great War along with Natsu's family and his job.    

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Preston Lloyd. 15 years old. First year Class F at Star Valley High. Dark Green. Brown.  5 foot 8. AB. Cancer. June 31. Winning, being number one, Fire, and being on top. Natsu, losing, and losing to Natsu.  
Jake Walker. 14 years old. First year Class 1-C at Star Valley High. Blond. Blue. 5 foot 5 B. Cancer. July 8. Speed, sand, summer, western movies, Cindy, and video games. Slowing down, brick walls, rain, and other stuff that can slow him down.

No comments:

Post a Comment