Sunday, August 16, 2015

Power Guild Episode 126 Emotion and Passion


A/N: I forgot to mention this. This arc is not related to the core story at all. Characters will age in this arc. I decide to make it like this because I want to do something like this for a while. Enjoy seeing a cute moment between these two. I decide to do this because I really like the episode being on the day of love itself. Kurt is now 18 so that it explains the characters notes.how he aged and Allison will age too in the original arc. You will have to wait and see. Lets begin at Heroes Hills and Stella doesn't live here for reasons of no idea about this place. Kurt is technically 25 but in this he is 18. Birthday makes no sense once you are trapped in time for seven years.

Melody woke up to the sound of a harp playing. She stretched as she looked at her calendar. Today was the day and she was happy. She put on her normal outfit as she said,"Today. I promise to make today the best day for you Kurt.". She walked down to the cafeteria to see Bob, Stella, and Allison eating. "Morning Melody. You seem like you are in a really good mood today." said Stella. "Yes. I'm really happy." said Melody.

She sat down with them as Allison said,"So what makes today so special?". "I heard from Leon when I was on a job that today is Kurt's special day." said Melody. Bob sipped his drink as Allison looked at him and she said,'Is something wrong?". "No. I am just really thirsty. So what are you going to do for Kurt today?" said Bob. "I was planning on just spending time with him like always. We have the whole day together which is good for me." said Melody.

Stella said,"You should do something for Kurt. I mean we all know that he is dense.". "Yet he tries to help Nick with his relationship with Julie." said Bob. "Sad." said Allison. "So what should I do? You guys are Kurt's closest friends. So do you know what he likes?" said Melody. "I think he likes to fight Bob whenever he can." said the two girls. "He does like doing that. I always win though. I think Myra may know something." said Bob.

Melody ran off as Allison said,"You know something about today Bob. Why didn't you tell her about it? ". "I really can't hide anything from you." said Bob. "What is it Bob? You can trust us." said Stella who looked at him. He sighed as he walked over to the two. He whispered something into their ears as Stella said,"Are you sure about this Bob?". "Yeah. He told me about it himself. I hope this doesn't backfire for Melody." said Bob.

Meanwhile, Melody was tired. She had been thinking of something for Kurt when she saw Myra. She walked over to the woman and Myra said,"Good morning Melody.". "Morning Myra. Do you know what Kurt likes?" said Melody. "Kurt usually likes to be around his friends and family. He also likes to fight Bob. Why do you ask Melody?" said Myra. She told the blond everything as she said,"I see. I think you want to show Kurt your feelings don't you?".

The emotion wizard nod as she said,"Yeah. Do you have any ideas Myra?". "Well Melody, I would say a homemade gift would work. It shows that you care about him and that might get through Kurt's thick skull." said Myra. "Does he like cake?" said Melody. "He usually devours cake more than Ella does." said Myra. "Okay. So do you think I could use the cooking back at the dorm?" said Melody who was excited.

Myra said,"Yeah. I wish you good luck.". Melody ran off as Myra said,"Wow Bob. Does Allison and Stella know about this side of you?". Bob stood there as he said,"I could never hid from the women in my life. I am worried for Melody. Kurt hasn't told anyone but me about today.". "What is it Bob? I'm sure that he wouldn't mind you telling me." said Myra. "Okay. You can't tell anyone else about today especially Melody." said Bob. He whispered to her as Myra was shocked.

Back at Heroes Hills, Melody was learning how to make a cake from the way that all people learn. It is a book for dummies. "Okay. I get everything in here but what a froth means? I hope Kurt likes this though" said Melody. She put the sugar and eggs into a bowl as she started to make into a froth which is that stuff onto a latte. I think I am not sure about that. Her hands was getting tired as she said,"This better work. Love Nimbus!".

She made a giant blast of love which stirred into the bowl. "Okay. The next step is to cut the butter with my Rage Slashes!" said Melody. It cut the butter as it went into the bowl. "Okay. We have to beat out the air. Fear Hammer!" said Melody. It hit the bowl as Melody said,"Now. I have to slice the fruit with my Emotion Rupture!". It slashed through the fruit. At the front of the girls dorm, the group of Jade, Clara, and Eve were waking toward their dorm.

The three saw smoke coming from the back as Jade said,"So should we go check that out?". "Lets go already." said Clara. The three saw a very tired our Melody as Eve said,"Is everything alright in here Melody? It looks like a hurricane went through here.". The three saw Melody's cake on a table and it was interesting to say the least. "So how does it taste?" said Melody. The three tried it as they said in unison,"Cooking isn't your strong suit.".

Melody was stunned as she said,"What did I do wrong?". She was sulking in the corner as Eve said,"I think the better question is what you did right.". "It may taste you guys." said Jade. She tried the cake as it didn't agree with her. "I used regular ingredients." said Melody. "Some people are just not good at cooking Melody." said Clara. Eve tried the cake as Melody said,"So what should I do for Kurt? He is the boy that I love.".

Jade said,"Maybe something he can wear.". "Yeah Melody. It doesn't cause that much destruction to our home." said Clara. "That may be a good idea." said Melody. "We'll clean up while you go make Kurt's present." said Eve. "Thanks." said Melody. She ran off as Jade said,"So should someone teach her how to cook?". "I'm not doing it." said Eve. "Yeah. Maybe Dad." said Clara. "He can be a really good teacher." said Eve and Jade.

Melody was humming a tune as she was knitted Kurt a dark blue scarf. "I hope this will be a perfect gift for Kurt." thought Melody. She imagined herself giving the gift to Kurt who fell in love with her and the two were married after that. Later, she was walking to the guild hall. She had Kurt's gift in a bag as she noticed the love in the air. Several couples were walking by her as she thought,"I hope me and Kurt are like that one day.".

She walked in as she saw Johnny and Jade were making out, Norman and Eve were very close to each other, Roy flirting with Clara who was angry but she was enjoying it, Myra and X casually flirting, and Bob was with both of his girlfriends. Melody rubbed her eyes to see nothing romantic was going on. "So how did your present making go?" said Norman. "Myra told us about today. I hope you have fun." said X.

"Thanks. Have you seen Kurt anywhere?" said Melody. "I don't think that Passion freak has been by the guild at all today." said Johnny. Roy was silent as he knew what today meant. "Are you alright Roy?" said Clara. "Yeah. I am just a little tired." said Roy. "I think Kurt is at his home." said Allison who was eating. "You know where that is right?" said Stella. "Yeah. Thanks." said Melody. She was gone as Bob said,"Melody.".

Melody was walking around the city hoping that she can find Kurt before it snows. She finds Kurt who was drinking like Tanya does. "Hi Melody. Isn't today the best?" said Kurt. He was drinking as Melody said,"Here Kurt. I am sorry that it looks rushed. I just made it today.". Kurt looked at it as he said,"Later Melody.". She went toward him as Kurt said,"Hey?!". "I made you a scarf. Do you know like it?" said Melody.

Kurt said,"I grew up in a mountain town and my master trained me and Leon in the cold so the cold means nothing to me.". Melody forget that as she was on the ground. "Today is special." said Melody who was depressed. Kurt stopped in his tracks as Melody said,"Please Kurt. Could you wear it for me because today is special for us?". "What are you talking about?" said Kurt. "Today is your eighteenth birthday. I don't get why we didn't have a party at all." said Melody.

Kurt said,"So? I don't think we need to celebrate such a dumb thing.". "What are you talking about? I thought a birthday would be special." said Melody. She hadn't seen this side of Kurt before as he said after walking off,"I am just not feeling it today Melody. See you another time.". "Kurt." said Melody who was sad. Later, Melody was sulking by the riverside. Bob noticed her. It was already snowing so Bob was wearing a coat.

Bob walked toward her as he said,"This isn't like you.". Melody turned around as Bob noticed that she was pretty much bawling. "Bob! I didn't know that today was the day that both of Kurt's parents died." said Melody. He sat next to her as Melody used Bob's coat as a tissue. "So who told you?" said Bob. "Danny. He saw me on the ground and he told me. He seems fine about everything unlike Kurt who was drinking like Tanya." said Melody.

Bob said,"Kurt told me about today. He doesn't like being reminded about it. I'm sorry for not telling you. Kurt told me to keep a secret.". "It is fine Bob. You had your reasons and I feel like such a bad girlfriend." said Melody. Bob was about to counter her as he said,"Go on.". "I was treated today like such a great day but it turned out to be the day that both of his parents died. I have no idea what it is like to have your birthday being on the day that both of your parents died." said Melody.

Bob said,"Kurt just needs time Melody. I was like him when I lost my parents and Sakura. I was like Kurt except I drank a lot more. The point is Kurt was flattered by your gift. I think it has been a long time since anyone has given him a birthday present. He was really happy by it. I can tell. You worked your heart out on it and that will go a long way to make you two a happy couple.". She started to cry on him as he said,"Get it out Melody.".

Later, Kurt was walking though Mural. He was sad because today was the day that both of his parents and for a while, Danny died by the hands of Vex's creation Estraum. He was happy that the demon is dead and Danny is back in his life but he missed his mom and dad. He stopped as he looked at the snow hitting the ground. He recalled something from his past. It was 20 years ago today. Kurt was 5 years old as Danny was 9 years old.

The two were standing outside in the cold as Kurt said,"It is so cold. Why aren't you at all cold big brother?". Danny shrugged as he said,"I am a ice wizard little brother.". Kurt saw a present next to him as Danny said,"You see that don't you? It is your birthday after all. Mom worked her but off for you. Remember that.". Danny held a scarf as Kurt said,"A scarf?". Danny put it around his little bro's neck as he said,"Remember. We are always with you Kurt.".

Back in the present. Kurt ran back to where he blew off Melody. He stood there as he said,"Passion Shovel!". He dug through the snow as he found his present. He put it on as he said,"I am sorry. You are a good friend Melody. I hope you can forgive me after today.". He walked away as Bob noticed him with Melody's gift. "I was right. I hope you and Melody can be happy together." said Bob. He walked away as Kurt was smiling.

The next day. The Guild hall was covering in snow as Melody was talking with Kurt. "Listen Kurt. I am sorry about yesterday. I didn't know." said Melody. "It is fine. I should have told you. I just don't like my birthday." said Kurt. "I understand why. Here." said Melody. Kurt saw her holding a box of cookies as Melody said,"They are I am Sorry cookies.". Kurt tried one as he said,"Not that bad. It is pretty awesome in fact.".

Melody smiled as Norman took one. "Man. These are freaking manly and they are way better than Eve's cooking!" said Norman. The man was hit by the woman as Myra said,"You really need to watch what you say around a woman in love.". "I don't think your brother will ever learn that lesson Myra." said X. Bob smiled as the guild enjoyed Melody's cookies. "I guess today could be considered Kurt's real birthday party after his 6th one." said Bob.

Next time,
The Punishment Game begins.    

Events/Battles:
Melody celebrated a special anniversary for Kurt and her today.
She meets up with Stella, Bob, and Allison in Heroes Hills's cafeteria. The Emotion Wizard tells the three about today. Stella and Allison are happy for her while Bob is concerned.
Later at the guild hall,Melody is suggested by Myra to make Kurt a homemade present causing the girl to try and bake a cake for him.
She later cause a lot of Heroes Hills to be destroy since she can't bake.
After spending the whole day working on it, she finished her present a scarf to see Bob, Stella, and Allison, Johnny and Jade, Norman and Eve, Clara and Roy, and Myra and X flirting. She rubs her eyes to see that it is a normal day at the hall.
She goes to look for the Passion wizard and she later finds him drinking. He is ignoring Melody as he brushes her off as the snow falls.
Bob sees Melody crying by the riverside as she tells him that today is the day that both of Kurt parents died which is also his birthday. She learned about this from Danny.
Bob comforts her as Kurt looks for Melody's present as the snow comes down. Bob sees him with it and he knows that Melody would be happy to see that.
The next day,the guild enjoy a normal day.

No comments:

Post a Comment