Thursday, August 6, 2015

Power Guild Episode 116 Grand Magic Games part 39 Mankind vs Flying Lizards!


A/N:I could be wrong about this but doesn't the title sound like a really bad move title. I could be wrong but it sounds like one to me. I promise that we will have the dragons doing something. I will have these fights one sided or on equal terms. Most like the former but the other option need to be said. Lets begin this show already folks. I may be doing a massive edit for all of them when I finish the series so mind the mistakes. Also Stella and Bob can use the same keys and going to mess up dragons name.

Future Steve looked at Bob and he said,"You are just like a cockroach Robert. An annoying insect. I think you should go died along with your family! Finish him off Gawaine!". Bob dodge the dragon as he jumped onto his head. 'Voltage Impact!" said Bob. He rushed toward the Future Steve with lots of electricity surround him. He phased through the attack as Bob turned around. "Supernova Blast!" said Bob.

The attack burned Future Steve as Gawine's scales were burn from the attack. He moved toward the right as Bob grabbed the ledge. Future Steve made shadows to keep himself in place as he said,"I think you should look down.". The dragons were wrecking the city as Future Steve said,"Right now, I think you should give up. It is over for you and your friends!". "Why the hell are you doing this? This makes no sense." said Bob. Future Steve flashed a grin at him making Bob mad.

Raziel stood there as she was unfazed by their attack. "We need to fall back for now and Regroup!" said Allison. "How is everyone doing?!" said Leonard. "This thing is giving me Milorth flashbacks and I don't want to think about that dragon." said Python. "You can say that again." said Norman. "I think this one isn't on his level." said Kurt. "You are all still living from my attack. Am I fighting against wizards?" said Raziel.

Ax said in his giant form,"No. We are something stronger! We are a family!". He punched the dragon as Audrey said,"Eternal Tundra!". A giant amount of snow pilled onto the dragon as Arthur said,"I think we got her.". The snow melted as Ax's hand was burned. "The Yagami family." said Cyrus. "I can't believe it." said Sakura. "No way." said Jaime. "Your power is better much. You can't handled to the power of a dragon. Your fate is doomed." said Raziel.

The group was knocked back from a fire shock wave. "We can't even get close to this bitch due her fire." said Volt. She fired a giant ember at him as April blocked it. "Don't say anything stupid. We don't her even madder at us." said Percy. "Is that all you humans can do? I thought I would actually have a challenge from the descents of him. I guess I was wrong. Time to make you all burn in a storm of crimson fire!" said Raziel. X yelled,"Atomic Fire!". He blocked her attack as the dragon smiled.

Jevrath summoned a huge amount of sand which shallow up the building. "This thing is going to be so annoying. Time to make you leave us alone! Atlas Throw!" said Kara. Her chains grabbed the sand monster as he went into the air. "Good move Kara. Time for some back up. I am combing the power of Chad, Steve, and Bob into one! Holy Shadow Power Storm!" said Claude. He made a lot of small yet powerful shadows and lights which hit the dragon.

The dragon brushed it off as Chad said,"It's power is amazing.". "Lucky. Don't leave my side. I will protect you." said Steve. "Okay." said Lucky. "So why haven't our attacks worked on this thing?! We are stronger than this overgrown sand lizard." said Romeo. "Yes. Both of our Slayers killed a dragon in their youth." said Athena. Chad and Steve looked at each other as Chad said,"Well. You are right in a sense.".

Flashback, Chad was in front of the Light/Holy Dragon Verioth. He looked very holy with an halo on his head. Chad was about 7 years old. "Chad. I need you to kill me." said Verioth. "Why?! You raised me to use your magic and you told me about your friends." said Chad. "I know. When a Slayer well slays, you get stronger." said Verioth. "I won't kill my dad!" yelled Chad. "Enough of your crying! I want you to kill me!" yelled Verioth. Chad looked down as he cried.

Present. Chad said,"Dammit! Can we not win?!". "Chad." said Athena. She grabbed his hand as Steve said,"Yes. The same with me here. My dragon Briam was on his deathbed. He was suffering in a pain that I can't imagine. I had to do him in. I regret it every day.". "That doesn't matter right now! We got an over grown gecko!" yelled Romeo. The guild was fighting the dragon as Chad said,"I guess he isn't just muscle.".

Romeo yelled,"Hey!". "Ignore him. Lets fight." said Claude. The two ran to the battlefield as Athena said,"You two boys ready to fight?". "I got your back Chad." said Larry. "Larry has your back Steve! I am super sure!" yelled Lucky. "Same here. I need to be nice and Steve is a good example of a nice guy." said Kara. "Lets protect the people we love." said Steve. "Right." said Chad. The group ran to the dragon as he roared.

Mona rushed toward Merosth who smiled. 'Eternal Rest Form Change! Slashing!" yelled Mona. She slashed the dragon as Krista said,"And that is our Mona!". The dragon grew back her scales as Emma said,"What the?". "You humans are so annoying." said Merosth. She launched the amazons into the air using her vines as Louis said,"Earth Spike!". They went into her body as Leon said,"Passion Make Dragon! Let see how you do against your kind!".

The dragon fought with the plant as Ivan said,"Dragon Claw Fire!". He slashed her as Merosth roared trapping them in the vines. Mona cut them free as she start to pant. "Take a break for now. We got it for now." said Rachel. "No. I will keep fighting." said Mona. Verath was standing in front of his meal which was fighting back. He liked a challenge. "Drunken Frenzy!" yelled Sake. He started to hit the back of the dragons as he said,"A little lower human.". The group was scared.

Future Steve looked at Bob who was hanging for dear life since the dragon was really high up. "Don't you want to pull out your wings?" said Future Steve. "I don't need them unlike you who needs them to actually rule the world. I could do it by myself." said Bob. "Sometimes. I told Chaos about this so you should have some knowledge about this. The dragons that ruled the world seven years ago. They didn't come from the gate. Milorth is the ruler of the world." said Future Steve.

Bob was frozen as he remembered the dragon. "No one could stand in his way. Everyone live in fear from him and his guild. I made a magic to control anything in my way but it couldn't work on Milorth or his grandson. So I figured out that the only thing that can stop a dragon is another dragon. Have all of your questions been answered?" said Future Steve. Bob flipped onto to the back of the dragons as he said,"That is your reason?! You killed innocent people and destroy homes for that!?".

Future Steve looked at him and he said,"Not exactly. Once I kill Milorth, I'll not have control over the many dragons of the future but the world!". "Screw you! Akmo Su! Ultimate Dragon Punch!" yelled Bob. Future Steve blocked the attack which was glowing gold as he said,"The mere thought of that gets my blood boiling!". Gawaine flew up high as Bob said,"I can sense eleven dragons.". "You pass basic math Bob. I only need seven to make the world my bitch." said Future Steve.

Bob smirked as his fist gained a holy glow as he said,"Well that just sucks! Akmo Su! Supreme God Dragon Devil Champion Destruction Smash!". He punched the dragon's back as he yelled in pain due to the attack. "You have to be kidding me?!". "What the hell was that?!" said Issac. "Did it come up there?!" said Fate. Bob yelled,"Listen up! We can do this! It is time to show these overgrown lizards who is the dominate race! Slayers! Listen up!".

Future Steve covered his ears as Stella said,"Bob? Is that him?". "Go Bobby!" yelled Scampers. Chad looked up and he said,"Bob.". "Eleven Slayers and Eleven Dragons! You all can do the math here! If we defeat them, we can show them our power! Now! Lets fight for Humanity!" yelled Bob. "You. I'll kill you!" said Future Steve. "Everyone! Lets do this! Void Explosion! Time for a comeback!" yelled Bob. The metal dragon roared in pain as Bob smirked.

Future Steve said,"It is a sad attempt on your part. Humans will never be able to defeat dragons.". "I have a dragon, god, devil, and demon inside of me so I am not a human anymore! I will protect the people I love so lets go!" yelled Bob. "Gawine. Drop the demons." said Future Steve. The dragon in pain fired eggs down to the ground as Sakura said,"What are they?". "Eggs?" said Krista. They hit the ground as they hatched.

Several demons came out as Victor and Fred yelled,"What the hell! More?!". "We have a problem. I don't think we can handle them along with her." said Tanya. "Then stand back." said X. He took a deep breath as he yelled,"You are right Bob! We got this in the bag! Ultimate Inferno Punch!". The dragon felt the punch as X said,"Dam that felt good! I got her! You guys did hear Bob right? Slayers go find a dragon! Everyone else! Demon hunting!".

The group ran off as Jaime said,"You can't handle this thing alone X.". Myra stood next to X as she said,"And that is why we are going to be here to help him.". "Yeah. I'll protect X with my life." said Leonard. "Same here." said Grim. Krystal and Viola nod as Malcolm said,"I've always want to fight alongside Uncle X.". "Lets go Dad!" said Sunni. "You kids got this." said Marie. The eight stood in front of the girl as John joined them. "Bring it on!" yelled Raziel

Leonard and Viola said,"Letter Magic! Dark Rapture!". Several pillars of darkness came out of the ground as Myra said from the sky,"Demon Rapture!". Several sharp spears came crashing down as Eve said,"I guess it is my turn! Hero Spiral of Bullets!". They came in contact with the dragon as Krystal said,"I call upon the ultimate storm! Hurricane of Hail and Lighting!". It hit the dragon as Sunni fired an fire storm along with John. Grim slashed her as X said,"Thanks Bob. Now lets fight!".

Meroslth held all of Amazons and Bloody Darkness in her many vines as the demons walked toward them. "Any last words before you are ripped apart by them?!" said Meroslth. "Only three. Metal Storm! Swords!" said a voice. Several metal swords came flying as they tore through Meroslth, her vines freeing both of the guilds, and some of the demons. She saw Johnny standing there Jade and Vera as she said,"You must be wanting death quick boy!".

"I am good. Jade and Vera, get everyone to fight off the demons. I will handled her until then." said Johnny. "Right. Lets go Vera." said Jade. "Right!" said Vera. The two ran off as the plant dragon fire an roar which had several seeds inside of it. Johnny dodged it as he noticed the seeds turned into an explosive bomb which destroy the town even more. "You dragons really need to learn how to control your anger. Metal Demon Lunge!" said Johnny.

He stabbed her as Jade said,"Letter! Inferno!". The letters burned the dragons as Vera said,'We told the others to go help out a slayer by taking the demons off their backs dad.". "Good. You ready to go ladies?" said Johnny who cracked his knuckles. "Yeah." said the two. Mersolth recovered as she said while growling,"I think you all should die! Time to eat you alive!". She was hit with a metal club by Vera as she said,"You're going down!". "Right!" said the two. The three rushed toward the dragon.

Verath stood over Thunder Wolves and Cinco Hydra/Gecko and he started to laugh. "That brat on the back of Gawaine is really fun. I mean humans actually defeating dragons? I mean those humans that they sided are strong but you'll not!" said Verath. "So why the hell don't we have a Slayer in either one of our guild?!" yelled Colin. "I got no idea." said Bruce. "I think we are just an unlikely bunch." said Dean.

Jane looked at Lana who was trying to seduce the rocky dragon as she said,"And you are my royal model.". "A women's body can get you anything Jane. Remember that for when you are with your boyfriend." said Lana. Jane blushed as Adonis said,"I guess it is time for my secret perfume!". He put it out as he said,"Feast your eyes on this!". A fowl stench came out as Ralph said,"My nose is really on fire!".

Alana said,"What is that?". "It is pretty wild though." said Sake. "It is my armpit." said Adonis. "That is so gross!" yelled the two guilds. Verath laughed as he said,"I guess you read that dragons are pretty well known for their noses but I got no nose.". "Are you serious?!" said Adonis. "Your ignorance has never ceases to amazing humans. I will enjoy this more." said Verath. "Poison Roar!" yelled Python from the air.

The rock dragon was blasted with a lot of poison as Kevin saw Python and Owen on the giant snake from the Nine Prayers aka Wanda. "What the?" said Kevin. "Hey Freak Show. You and your friends handled these annoying demons for me. Rocky is ours." said Python. "Freakshow?" said Adonis. The man was dragged away as Verath said,"You two are annoying.". "Ready Wanda? We need you for this attack." said Python. "Yeah. I got it." said Wanda.

She made a lot of poison as the two started eating. "What? She can make their element?! This will be painful for sure." said Verath. "Poison Claw Frenzy!" said Owen. They went into the scales as Python took a deep breath. "Poison Slayer Secret Art! Toxin Venom Virus Calamity Basilisk Barrage!" said Python. A giant art came out as the dragon was engulfed in the poison. The dragon was trapped in it as Python said,"And that is the power of mankind.".

Chad said,"Steve! You go find a dragon and take him down!". "I gotcha Chad!" said Steve. He ran off as Lucky ran after him with Titus holding him. Chad said,"I may have hated you before Bob but your words gave my courage a really big boost! Divine Light!". The beams hit the sand dragon as he said,"Not the courage to fight but to protect my friends!". Claude and Romeo smiled as the guild was fighting demons.

Athena said."I will help you.". "Me too!" said Larry. Jevarth recovered as he said,"The human on the back of Gawaine is really annoying. I think I would love to eat him after I eat you!". He was trapped in place as Athena said,"Bob changed our guild!". "Yeah!" said Larry. "Divine Blast!" yell Chad. He fired the attack as Larry fired off several Holy Blasts as Chad said,"We were the worst due to our master. We are now a proper guild with the power of family!".

Jevrath's body reformed from the holy attacks as he said,"Time for your body to be dried and turned into a mummy!". He made a giant wave of sand from his body as Athena held the wave in a portal of magic. She threw up into the air as Larry said,"Here Chad!". Chad saw the Chreax destroy the sand as it turned into pure light. Chad ate it as he said,"Holy Dragon Judgement Breath!". The sand dragon was swallowed up by the light.

Ira and Noah were standing in front of where the knights were protected the demons. "Man. Look at them go out there." said Noah. "We are so in trouble for this." said Ira. "We just explain why we let them go. They are helping out Bob and crew defeat them. I feel really pumped up for this." said Noah who was stretching. "You move wizards who can't fight away from the destruction while I stay here with the others." said Ira. "Will do." said Noah. The man was gone as Ira said,"Good luck Bob.".

Next time,
The fight against the dragons continue on with both sides being equal.

Events/Battles:
Bob vs Future Steve and Gawaine the Steel Dragon.
Heroes vs Raziel the Lighting and Fire Dragon.
Monsters vs Jevrath the Sand Dragon.
Steve and Adam remember their dragon Verioth and Briam and they wanted them to kill them.
Amazons and Bloody Darkness vs Mersoth the Plant Dragon.
Thunder Wolves and Cinco Hydra vs Verath the Rock Dragon.
Future Steve tells Bob what happens in the future and what he plans to do with his new magic.
Bob yells from on the back of the steel dragon for all Slayers to destroy a dragon.
Future Steve tells Gawaine to release the demon horde.
X tells everyone but his daughter, John, Myra, Grim, and the Inferno Legion excluding Alex to take care of a Dragon if you are a Slayer or a Demon. He fights Raziel with the group and daughter.
X, Sunni, John, Grim, Myra, and the Inferno Legion vs Raziel the Lighting and Fire Dragon.
Johnny, Jade, and Vera attack Mersolth while Bloody Darkness and Amazons goes after the demons.
Johnny, Jade, and Vera vs Mersolth the Plant Dragon.
Python, Owen, and Wanda attack Verath while Thunder Wolves and Cinco Hydra goes after the demons.
Python, Owen, and Wanda vs Verath the Rock Dragon.
Chad tells Steve to go take care of another dragon while he takes care of Jevarth. He tells the dragon that Monsters is done with its era of depression and it moves onto to being a proper guild that is strong due to its power with his friends. Athena, and Larry help him out.
Chad, Larry, and Athena vs Jevarth the Sand Dragon.
Ira and Noah protect the non magic using people from the demons and they wonder if the Slayers can do this. Noah tells Ira not to worry because Heroes has this and Ira tells him that the Independent guild is there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment