Sunday, August 23, 2015

Power Guild Special The Dragon Stone part 3 The Dragon Stone and Crystal.


A/N:We are maybe halfway there. I made this arc longer than it need because I like to make things longer than necessary. It won't be the length of the Games but it is longer than most of the beginning episodes. Lets begin in the Reservoir Woods which doesn't have a reservoir in there because it doesn't make any sense and we are in a world with dragons. I mean you can say that anything is possible with the power of magic but I can't make it work. Also I name spells the same thing.

In said woods or forest because they actually mean the very same, Team Power along with Shelia and Bubbles were traveling through it. Bob stood there as he had several monsters right in front of him as he said,"Time to show you my power! Power Dragon God Thunder God Impact Smash!". He made the attack that defeated James seven years ago as Bob said,"Chaos Strikes!". He defeated all of them as more surrounded him.

Kurt was also surrounded by some as he said,'"Passion Glacier!". The monster were trapped in it as Kurt said,"Passion Frenzy Lances!". They defeat the monster as Kurt said,"Man. I can't believe how many monsters are in here.". He was surrounded once again as Kurt said,"Fine. Passion Petal Storm and Passion Frenzy Freezing Fists!". Several petals slashed through the monsters as they were punch by the fist. Kurt ran off to go find the group.

Allison stood there with Ana and Rose as the three were surrounded by monsters again. The three had defeated several hoards of monsters with ease but they got surrounded again. "So how come there are so many monsters anyway?" said Rose. "Who knows? I hope Bob is okay." said Allison. "Big brother can handle anything. What about Kurt?" said Ana. "He is destroying the forest right now. Kurt is very destructive." said the girls in unison.

The three saw a monster flying toward them. It was defeated and Kurt ran up to them. "Man. They're relentless." said Kurt. "Yeah. So have you defeated all of them?" said Rose. "Yep. They ran off after seeing one of the big guys getting defeated by little old me." said Kurt. "So why isn't big brother here yet? I mean he could take down a dragon." said Ana. The four saw Bob riding on the back of one of the biggest monster the four have seen so far.

The monster landed on the ground as the others ran away in fear of the humans. "So how did you and this guy meet?" said Allison. "Well, I was fighting monster twice my side with ease as I met him. He seems to be the strongest monster but I defeat him using Power Armageddon Roar. He is told me on where Walter's house is." said Bob. "Question. Who is Walter?" said Kurt. "Weren't you listening at all to Shelia?" said Allison.

The monster was gone as the five went to go look for Stella, Scampers, and Dawn who are protecting Shelia and Bubbles. "Shelia was told to find him because he lives in this forest filled with monsters. I think they are gone now." said Rose. "Yeah. So are you now a Monster Tamer big brother? You just control one." said Ana. "I think he control it out of fear like with Kurt." said Allison. "I am not Bob's servant." said Kurt. He was later scared by Bob's glare which can scare a demon.

At the lake, Scampers and Dawn were resting on a tree with Bubbles. Stella was getting some water as Shelia said,"Are Rose, Ana, Allison, Bob, and that guy going to be okay?". "Yeah. So you like all of us but Kurt." said Stella. "I hate people like him. I mean he talks of romance but from the stories, I feel bad for Melody." said Shelia. "Yeah. It is sad." said Stella. She noticed the water moving as she said,"Get back.".

A giant monster came out of the water as the three animals woke up. "Stay back! Open Gate of the Mermaid and Gate of the Scorpion!" said Stella. The two stood there as Ariel said,"Hey. So what do you need?". "I think the giant sea monster may be the hint." said Salvador. She looked at the beast as she said,"Lets do this already. I want to get back to our date.". "Okay babe. Sand Halberd and Sand Explosion." said Salvador.

The sand blasted the monster into the air as Ariel used Bubble Cannon and Water Storm knocking it into the sky. It turned into a star as Bubbles said,"Wow. Is everyone in your guild strong?". "Yeah. It is a trait all Heroes have." said Scampers. "Along with a tendency to cause trouble toward the magic council and destruction." said Dawn. "Yeah. I think Bob and Kurt are the main two perpetrators of this." said Scampers.

Shelia saw Bob along with the others as she said,"You five defeated all of those monsters?". "Yes and no. Bob actually tamed one." said Allison. "Really?" said Scampers. "Yeah. He did and it was so cool Scampers." said Kurt. "Anyway, we found the way to Walter's house." said Rose. 'Sweet. Lets go and find out what he needed Shelia to do." said Bubbles. "Lets go then. We don't want to keep monsters forever." said Bob.

After an hour of hiking, the group found the home of Walter. It was pretty much destroyed thanks to time alone. "So how do we get into this place?" said Kurt. Ana found an entrance as she said,"Like this Kurt.". The group walked into the building as Dawn said,"Wow. What a dump.". Bob was about to counter her as Shelia noticed something. It was a younger version and an older version of herself along with a man.

She said,"That is me.". "Yeah. I can see it." said Rose. "So why does this Walter have a painting of you?" said Allison. Stella noticed a recording and she said,"Maybe we should turn this on and we can hopefully find out.". "That sounds like a good idea Stella." said Scampers. Stella activated the device as a holographic man appeared. Kurt and Scampers grabbed each other as they said,"A ghost!". Bob hit the two as he said,"It is a hologram.".

The man had very little hair and the little hair was gray. "My name is Walter and I know why you're here. Shelia, you must have grown into a fine woman with your mother's beauty and her heart. You got nothing from your dear old dad." said Walter. "Dad?" said Bubbles. "I had finally created magic to dispel the magic which can destroy the dragon inside of the stones. The cost of doing this cost me my health." said Walter.

Ana said,"So that means he is...?". Bob nod as he noticed that the crystal ball was about to break as the man was saying his final goodbye to his daughter. "Shelia. Oh how I wish I could see your face for another time. You were one of the only people to survive the attack on Light Village. I heard that you survive and you would deliver it to me. I love you and I will always love you so don't you ever forget that. The Dragon if revived will kill all." said Walter.

The crystal broke as Shelia said,"Dad.". Stella went to conform her as Rose said,"Do you know how long he has been dead?". "I have no idea Rose but it has been a while. The crystal ball has been here for more than a couple of months." said Dawn. "So like a year?" said Scampers. "Maybe longer. This place hasn't been cleaned for years." said Ana. "We should go outside. Kurt, do you mind looking in this place to find anything?" said Allison. The Passion wizard nod.

Later that night, Kurt ran up to the group excluding Bubbles and Shelia. He said,"I am sorry you guys but I couldn't find a dam thing related to Walter or the Dragon Stones.". "You did your best but I feel bad for Shelia right now." said Ana. "Yeah. She learned that her father is dead." said Allison. "You really can feel the sadness coming from her dance." said Rose. "Yeah." said the two Chreax. "I will try and comfort her." said Bob. "You got this." said Stella.

Bob walked over to her as she was dancing as Bubbles said,"Hey Bob. This isn't a good time.". "Trust me Shelia, I can understand your pain." said Bob. Shelia stopped her dance as she said,"What do you mean? You have the perfect life. Several people who love you and care about you. The only people who care about me are dead.". Bob sighed as he slapped the girl. Bubbles was about to attack her as Bob said,"Don't.".

The bird stopped as Bob said,"People care about you Shelia. I know that you have no memories but I know a person who cares about you and he is still alive. You know him pretty good and he is going to be at your side forever right Bubbles?". "Really?" said Shelia. "Yes. Bob is right. You saved me and I will always be there to protect you." said Bubbles. Shelia hugged the bird as Bob said,"Trust me. My life hasn't been all sunshine and rainbows.".

Shelia and Bubbles looked at him as he said,"I have memories of a great wizard named Chaos inside of me along with a powerful demon, a powerful dragon and his equally powerful wife, and a god in me and I have their memories. I have seen more sadness and I have experience. For 13 years of my life, I had no parents. I lost my childhood friend when I was 16. I was a sad man but I had something to keep me going.".

Shelia said,"Your friends in Heroes right?". "Yeah. They are more than just friends to me but to me, I call them my family. I will fight with all of my heart to protect the ones I care and loved about." said Bob. He held out his hand as he said,"I will fight for you too.". "I see." said Shelia. She grabbed it as she hugged him. "Thank you Bob. I can see that not all men are pigs. You are here to help me and I would like some." said Shelia. Bob's girlfriends were jealous of Shelia.

The ten sat around a campfire as Shelia said,"Please. I need your help. Please help me destroy these dragon stones for my father.". "Sure thing. I mean we will always help out a friend in need and we'll do it for free right?" said Kurt. "Heck yeah." said Rose and Ana. "Thank you." said Shelia. Bob said with a smile,"No problem. We will find the way to get rid of the dragon. I promise and we will do everything in our power to achieve that goal.".

Later, Eric was looking at the stone. "Man. I can't sense any evil in this but according to those books that you found in the basement. It is a dangerous rock." said Eric. "Maybe destroying the stone would break the curse." said Scampers. Kurt smiled as he said,"I got this then.". He threw into the air as he said,"Passion Close Impact Explosion!". The attack made the stone not crack at all. Kurt later sat with Melody as he heard Eric said to him,"Are you that stupid?!".

Kurt said,"Technically it was Scampers.". "If it was that to easy, Walter would have already destroy the both of them by now." said Allison. Shelia placed the stone around her neck as Bob said,"You do forget that this is Kurt we are talking about here.". "So do you know what happened to the other stone and maybe its whereabouts?" said Allison. "I think it was stolen in a raid by Ethal." said Shelia. "That name sounds familiar but where have I heard it before?" said Scampers.

"It is a small country of Meca and it is really tiny." said Bob. "How do you know that?" said Ana and Rose. "I studied magic and the world when I was a kid. I guess we are heading to Ethal to collect the other stone." said Bob. Gunshot was heard as they were destroying the Guild Hall. Everyone was in the ruins as Billy, Judy, and Dust stood there. "Who the hell do you think you are?! You must crazy to destroy our home like that!" yelled Bob.

Dust looked at him and he said,"We are Crystal and you may call me your new god!". He lifted up several rocks as they flew toward Bob. Bob was hit with the rocks as they kept on coming as Stella yelled,"Bob!". Bob was getting mad as he said,"You are so dead! Ultimate Thor Impact Smash!". A giant thunderbolt flew toward Dust who sent it to the guild hall. "You're just destroying your home so I will enjoy this." said Dust.

Bob recovered from the swarm of rocks as Dust said,"I am impressed that you survived my strike on you. Color me impressed. I guess it is time for you to feel pain.". Bob rushed toward him as he pulled out Storm Breaker as Bob said,"Final Smash! Rumble of the Gods!". Dust threw Bob into the ocean as the attack that Bob made went back to him as the ocean exploded. "Big brother!" yelled Ana and Rose. "Stay down!" yelled Clara and Roy.

Kurt came out of his hiding spot as he said,"You bastard are going to pay for this!'. Billy stood there as he licked his lips. "You seem like a fine specimen for me and my cannon." said Billy. "Is he and his love of weapon my newest rival for Kurt's love?!" thought Melody. She stood there as she said,"I will not let you have him! Rage Bull and Fear Scorpion!". The two animals went toward Billy as the guns destroyed them with ease.

Kurt said,"Passion Shield!". He made the shield as Billy said,"Ultimate Destruction of Pain!". Kurt and Melody was later knocked back by the man. Julie said,"Ready Nick?!". "Yeah! Sand Golem and Sand Dragon!" said Nick. Billy noticed the two sand beasts coming toward him along with bullets of fire, lighting, and ice and Billy said,"Die.". The two western were hit by the guns as Billy laughed at their sad attempts for vengeance.

Tanya said,"Psychic Shock and Psychic Volley!". "Purple Storm and Red Storm!" said Eric. "Smoke Fists and Smoke Bomb!" said Wayne. The sic attacks went toward Dust who said,"Seriously?! This is the best that you all have against god himself!". He threw them back at the three wizards as Myra and Norman rushed toward Judy. "Lets go. Demon Storm!" said Myra. The attack went toward Judy and Norman said,"Dragon Punch!".

Judy dodge both attacks with ease and she said,"You two pathetic excuses for wizards. Your magic is quite ugly by the way. I think I should get rid of them.". Judy made them go back to normal as Billy blasted them with his cannon. "Stella. Protect Shelia!" said Allison. She jumped in the air as she fired several swords and weapons at Judy. "Sad. You really should give up while you're a head Allison. It is sad to watch.".

The swords and weapons were gone thanks to her magic as she then  gained a suit which looks like it has a lot of kicking power. Allison went straight into the wall and she was out. Roy went toward Judy and he said,"Passion Cannon Blasts!". Judy dodge the attack as she kicked Roy into the ground and she smiled after her attack. "Roy!" yelled Clara. She glared at Dust who said,"You are weak just like your old man.".

She was thrown into the wall as Fred said,"This is just a slaughter right now.". "Hey Fred. You need to go get the master. Nick is out cold so you are the only one who got left." said Victor. "But I have to stay her and protect Jade. I mean remember what happened last time." said Fred. Victor sighed as he said,"You could take her somewhere safe on the way.". "But they may need me here Victor." said Jade. He and Jade were gone.

Judy stood next to Billy as Dust said,"I found you Shelia.". Bubbles and Stella were lifted into the air as Tanya, Ana, Rose, Dawn, and Victor joined them. They all slammed into the wall with great force as Shelia yelled,"Stella and Bubbles!". Charles grabbed her from the shadows under her. He jumped up to the rest of his team as Stella said,"Don't you dare take her from us!". "Hell yeah! Power Dragon Devil God Roar!" yelled Bob.

Dust threw the attack into the air as it caused a huge explosion above the guild hall. Bob said,"I guess you leave me no choice. I will make you sure you die in a cold hell.". He rushed toward  Dust as the man threw several pieces of rubble at him and he grabbed Bob. "It is time for you to die. You will die here for a girl who caused pain and suffering toward your guild. Remember that Bob of Heroes." said Dust. Bob's body was ripped apart as Dust dropped him.

Bob was out cold and he was bleeding. "Big brother!" yelled Ana. Billy held him as he said,"This is the boy who defeated a dragon? Pretty dam sad if you ask me. Do you mind if I have some fun with him?". "Sure." said Dust. Bob was blasted by Billy's guns as Judy slashed him with her sword. Dust threw Bob into the wall as it crumbled around him. "Remember the name Crystal fro the rest of your days before the end is near." said Dust. They were gone along with Shelia.

Next time,
The revival of the Dragon is near causing death and suffering in its wake.  

Events/Battles:
They travel through the woods as they destroy every monsters in their way toward Walter's house.
They reached Walter's house. They learn about the evil power of the Dragon Stone and the true identity of Walter to Shelia.
After being comforted by Bob, Shelia asked the Heroes guild to destroy the dragon stone.
The guild hall later gets destroyed by Crystal.
Heroes vs Crystal.
They later kidnap Sheila and take her stone.

Locations:
Reservoir Woods. Several powerful and dangerous monsters live in the woods making human pretty much a meal. Walter's house is also here.

No comments:

Post a Comment