Saturday, August 8, 2015

Power Guild Episode 120 Grand Magic Games part 43 Humanity's Comeback!


A/N: Last episode was short due this one being a long one folks. Time to explain why I didn't kill off Anna. I don't like writing death in anything because death to me is something I can't do without crying. I also kept her mother alive way back then so I thought this when writing the ideas for the arc. I have to keep her alive since I kept her mom alive. I know that it is a dumb reason but that is it. I also wanted to make Primeval Genesis like Heroes and Monsters. I mean that they are like a big old family in those guilds. Lets go. So in Fairy Tail, Did Natsu defeat Motherglare or not? I was never sure about that. Also if Future Lucy died in the present, did she died in the future. Time travel is so dam confusing. I think that is what the golden plains mean but it is so dam confusing. Also not sure if I mention Python's real name. I will not say it to spoil it.

Anna was on the ground as she said,"I have no right to be alive. I have tricked people, caused more deaths than I can even count, and I turned people into heartless monsters.". She looked up at the red moon as she said,"Kurt. You gave me a new chance for life and I thought making Primeval Genesis would cleansed my sins but I almost killed an innocent man. I shouldn't be able to live any more at all.".

Flashback. Anna was sitting inside of the Wicked Genocide's air ship. She had her hair in ponytail as she was reading several books on her magic which is the control of time. She heard,"Well Anna, you studying brings joy to my old heart. You are quite different from the others.". Bruno stood there as she bowed. "Master Orcus. I didn't expect you." said Anna. "It is fine. You may stand child." said Bruno.

She stood up as she said,"Master. You told me about a magic that can restored your memories of joy didn't you?". "Yes. It is your time magic. I also told you kids about finding true love but I am pretty sure that idea was shot out of the magic cannon." said Bruno. "Huh?" said Anna. "Ignore me. So what did you find?" said Bruno. "I got a solid lead on it Master. It took me hours but I finally found what I have been looking for. Final Time." said Anna.

He looked at her as he said,"That spell must never be used Anna.". "Why?! I mean I spent my time on trying to find it! I will do anything to use it!" yelled Anna. She covered her mouth as Bruno said,"It is fine Anna. You have no clue about it. It can go back in time just like you research but it comes at the cost to the user. It takes the user life away from them.". "Life?" said Anna. "In other words, your life Anna." said Bruno.

Anna was silent as Bruno said,"While time moves backward for everyone, you lose your life. Is this the memories that you want?". "No master." said Anna. "Okay. If you need to talk with me, I will be here." said Bruno. He was gone as the girl went back to her work. She didn't noticed that a younger Danny and Kirk were watching her. "So what are you thinking about?" said Kirk. "We need to learn about Final Time for Anna." said Danny. "Sure thing." said Kirk.

Back in the present, the wizards are falling to the demons or dragons. Anna said,"I need to use it. I've a feeling that Master Bruno would be mad at me for using it but it is the only way to return the world with keeping Steve alive.". She was about to cast the spell as she heard,"Don't do it Anna!". She saw Kirk and Sally running toward her. "You guys aren't going to stop me from causing the spell. I need to do this to save the world." said Anna.

Sally said,"Sure. You'll save all of us Anna but we would lose a valved member of our family. I won't allow a person I treasured died again!". She hugged the girl as Kirk said,"We all think the same thing except without all of the tears. You know that I always had a small crush on you. You had a set goal for finding Blake. You would do anything to complete your goal. I knew that I don't have any hope with you and Danny being connected by fate.".

Anna blush as Kirk said,"We in Primeval Genesis are like a family. I won't say who is the father of our band of idiots but I will not let you kill yourself!". Sally said,"Kirk is right. We all learn Time magic to be closer to you. We are going to help you cast this spell because of the thing that James found.". "What is she talking about?" said Anna. "I bet that Master Bruno didn't know this but if three or more people cast Final Time, no one suffers the aftereffects of the spell." said Kirk.

He sat down and he held out his hands. "We are a family Anna. I think meeting Bob and crew on that faithful day taught us all an important lesson about family. Now are you girls ready to do this?" said Kirk. The two grabbed his hand as Sally said,"I am Kirk.". Anna smiled as she said,"Thank you Kirk. I owe you my life.". "Nah. You'll do the same thing for me." said Kirk. The three made the spell as it went to the sky.

The nearby clock moved back a minute as the three fell out cold. Back at the Wacky Fowl, Kurt and Leon protected the four. "Hey bro. Talk later, we got a dragon to defeat! Ready Leon?" said Kurt. He nod as the six felt a new memory coming to their heads. "What was that you guys?" said Leon. "I just say myself die. It is pretty fucked up." said Kurt. "Was it a dream?" said Renee. "It didn't feel like just your normal dream to me." said Melody.

Danny said,"According to that dam vision, a demon is supposed to pop out during our fight with that dragon.". Bryan, Leon, and Renee went to go fight the dragon as Kurt saw the demon pop out. "That is for killing me! Passion Explosion!" yelled Kurt. It destroy the demon as Danny said,"You got this right?". "Yeah. Go make sure she is safe Danny." said Kurt. The ice wizard ran off as Kurt said,"Lets go you guys! Passion Blast!".

Victor and Fred ran from their current location as Fred said,"This area is dangerous! We are changing locations!". "What was that?" said Victor. Eric rubbed his head as he said,"I have a strange feeling. It is telling me to leave this location.". "Good plan dad." said Jaime. "Yeah." said June. "Lets get going then." said Wayne. The four were gone as Danny found Anna, Sally, and Kirk out cold. He protect the four from demons as he said,"You three are the real heroes here.".

John stood in front of Dawn as  he said,"So did you guys see that too?". "Yeah. I wonder who or what it came from." said Dawn. "Well it wasn't me you guys. I don't have that power." said Scampers. "No one was asking you!" yelled Z. He sulked as Cameron said,"Princess. You need to leave right now. It is very dangerous.". "I will make sure that she gets out of here safely." said Morgan. "No. I'm staying here. Lora left to go help her friends so I need to stay here." said Sophia.

Stella yelled,"Wait you guys!". Cameron, Morgan, Sophia, Clara, Roy, and Myra saw Stella running toward them. "Mom?! I thought you would be helping dad right now." said Morgan  "Mom? I really would like an reason after this." said Myra. "Anyway, what is that?" said Roy. "I found the future me notebook." said Stella. "Future Stella?" said Myra. "You don't want to know Myra." said Clara. The princess started to read the notebook as Cameron said,"What is it princess?".

Sophia said,"According to this, if we destroy the gate. The dragons and Future Steve will be gone. It sounds like a good plan to me.". "I am so lost." said Cameron. "I think I got it. If we destroy the gate, we won." said Stella. "Simple and clean. I like it." said Roy. "We will save the future and also rewrite the past in a sense." said Clara. "So can we actually stopped it?" said Sophia. "So?! It doesn't hurt to try it." said Scampers. "He is right." said Dawn.

Cameron looked at the gate and he said,"This will be an impossible task. That gate is made out of the element Awhyx. It will be hard to destroy.". X said,"Okay then. Here is the plan. Ana, Rose, Dawn, Sunni Krystal, and I will handled the dragons who look tired. John, Eve, Leonard, Viola, Cameron, and Morgan will fight off the demons. Alex, Aaron, Brendan, Casey, Myra, Stella, Scampers, and Grim. Time to embrace our guild by destroying that gate!".

The group followed X's orders as the Slayers finished off their dragons. X yelled,"Fire Slayer Secret Art! Eternal Roar of the Sun!". He fired out the attack as it burned Tyra toward the ground. He was out cold as he said,"This is so not fabulous.". Ana stood there as she said,"Wind/Air Slayer Secret Art Hurricane Spirial!". Kalinth notice the attack and he said,"I really hate humans!". He was out cold as Ana said,"We did it.".

Chad and Steve stood in front of their dragons as the others were forced to fight off the demons who went to stop the not slayers from fighting the dragons. "Ready? Lets go already." said Steve. "Hell yeah Steve. Holy Pressure!" said Chad. He gained a lot more power as Chad said,"Holy Slayer Secret Art! Ultimate Holy Blast!". The attack hit Jevrath as he destroyed some of the building and they went into the dragon. "God dam it humans." said Jevrath. He was defeated.

Steve used his pressure spell as he said,"I know that Bob will stop the future me no matter what. He really has a knack for getting himself into trouble. Shadow Slayer Secret Art! Eternal Shadow Storm Blast!". Several shadows come out as they attacked Ator and she said,"You are an annoying brat and I will get my revenge.". She was defeated as Chad and Steve rested on the ground. "Do you think we will do something like this again?" said Chad. "Who knows? But we'll be ready for it." said Steve.

Jenny said,"Explosion Slayer Secret Art! Atomic Explosion!". She made a really big explosion which swallowed up Avra as he screamed. He was defeated by her as she went on the ground tired from the attack. The others who helped her defend her from the demons. Kurt stood in front of Vesoth as he said,"Time to finish you off! Passion Slayer Secret Art! Big Bang Explosion Blast and Passion Blade of Seven Elements!".

He fired the attack which shallow the dragon and he slashed him like crazy. He was defeated as Kurt said,"And that is for killing me!". He was done. Python stood in front of the rock dragon which had his scales crackled and destroyed from the triple prison user. "Dad!" yelled Owen. He gave his father some poison as the man ate it. "Amazing son. Poison Slayer Secret Art! Venom Roar of Poison fulled death!" said Python. He burned the dragon as Python fell over.  

Johnny stood in front of his dragon as he said,"I am getting sick of your annoying regeneration ability so time for me to finish you off.". "Letter Magic! Metal!" yelled Jade. She made the word metal with a heart. "Here is some more dad." said Vera. The man ate it in one go as he said,"Metal Slayer Secret Art! Metal Apocalypse and Metal Suit!". Several pieces of metal came crashing down on her and they went toward Johnny who took it and he fired it back at her knocking her out cold.

Percy and Volt stood next to each other as their dragons were very bruised up. "Are you ready man? I bet if we combine our slaying powers together." said Volt. "I guess we have to. You start first." said Percy. Volt charged up a lot of electricity as he said,"Lighting Slayer Secret Art! Raging Explosion of Thunder and Lighting!". He made the attack hit the two dragons as they were shocked to their core as Percy said,"Darkness Slayer Secret Art! Oblivion Darkness!".

The two were defeated by that attack as the brothers smiled. Bob was running toward Future Steve who was in his Holy Shadow Pressure and he said,"I guess you should go back to your time and you need to leave us alone! Akmo Su! Ultimate Dragon Frenzy!". He fired out several Dragon Punch and Grand Dragon Punch at the future wizard and he said,"I have no intention of leaving this time.". "So what will happened to Steve?!" said Bob.

Future Steve turned into a shadow as he said,"We will overlap into one just like how two people can make one. You know what I mean by that right Bob?". Bob was silent as Future Steve said,"Time to finish you off!". Bob dodge his attacks as he said,"So you plan to steal your past self's future because you want to become a king!?". "Oh you are so wrong Bob. With Milorth around in the future, there is no future! I came here to create it!" said Future Steve.

He hit Bob's chest which made the scar even more. Bob almost fell off the dragon and he saw that the demons were almost all defeated. The dragons were defeated as Future Steve started to laugh. "Lucky is out there right now." said Bob. The man looked at him and he said,"So. He died in my timeline. I'm not a good mood with you being still an annoying pest.". "So what?! He is still alive now Steve! The current Steve is out there protecting him while this one isn't!" yelled Bob.

The man said,"He died in a year. I think.". "You couldn't at all protect him!?" yelled Bob. "The way that he died was so unexpected. I am not the man who hangs around cats. His death made me a strong wizard because of it. You know I should kill your friends so you can become just like me. Won't that be awesome." said Future Steve. Bob started to run up the dragon as he yelled,"I won't let you hurt my best friends!".

Future Steve glared at him and he said,"You are a mere stranger but you always seem to get yourself involve other people problem. I wonder that when you invaded our hotel only a few days ago. I will not let you destroy my hope after everything that I have done because it is your job to avenge those annoying and dead bitches! Die Bob! Holy Shadow Streams!". The attack that defeated Chaos went toward Bob who yelled,"Your hope is to throw the past and everyone around you into despair!".

Allison looked up to see Bob fighting with Future Steve and she said,"You got this Bob.". "Yeah. He has this in the bag." said James. "Yeah. Bob will never give up a fight." said Alice. "Equality is just a pipe dream! You need to grow up Robert Yagami!" yelled Future Steve. Bob ran through his attack as he said,"Even if that is true Steve, We have a right to choose anything we want and we have a right to walk the path we want. So lets go everyone! I need your power!".

The wizards below on the ground who were tired from either fighting a dragon or a demon felt Bob's plea for help as they gave him their magic power. Bob jumped into it and he felt powered up. Raziel broke free from Gawaine's grip as she flew toward Bob. "Bob. You need my power in this attack so I need to join up with my fiance." said Raziel. She went into Bob as he said,"Thanks Auntie! Time to finish you two off!".

He flew toward Future Steve as he yelled,"We don't need to know our future! We will all love to our fullest! Akmo Su! Power Slayer Secret Art! Ultimate Powerful Heaven Storm!". He crashed into the man knocking him out and he also gained a lighting aura which shocked Gawaine. It looked like a shooting star or meteor as Bob notice the gate and he yelled,"You guys move!". The group at the gate ran once they saw Bob.

Bob crashed into the gate as he stood over the defeated Future Steve. Gawaine had several parts of the gate in him causing him to died in blood. Ana moved X away as Scampers said,"You did it!". "I had no doubt that Bob could do it." said Stella. "It is unbelievable. He destroy the gate with ease. Is there anyone who can't stop his terror?" said Cameron. "So what happens now? Bob actually killed a dragon." said Sophia.

X said,"According to what Future Stella's journal, the dragons include the dead one should go back. It is also can't be used in the future right?". "Time travel is a mess." said the Chreax. Bob noticed that he was glowing and he thought,"Do you want to go back Raziel?". "I want to but I want to stay with Sivarth." said Raziel. She forced herself to stay as Sivarth kissed her. "Get a room you two!" yelled the other three.

Bob smirked as Gawaine who died glowing. "They are leaving." said Morgan. The dragons were all gone as the wizards in the city cheered. Bob looked at Future Steve who was glowing as well and he said,"Steve. I know that the current you will never turn into you/". "The shadows. They are going to consume me. They are always present. The darkness in the both of us is permanent. The day that I lost Lucky. I become one with the shadows." said Future Steve.

Bob said,"Lucky won't die here.". "I know. In one year's time, make sure to tell me to protect Lucky in one year." said Future Steve. He glared at Bob and he told the wizard some stuff. "Lucky will be killed in a year time." said Future Steve. He was gone as Bob said,"God dam it!". He blew apart of the castle as he sighed. "This is quite concerning. I hope we can change the future so Steve doesn't turn into this one." thought Bob.

Meanwhile, Future Stella and Future Sakura were glowing. They woke in a golden field aka heaven because that is what it is. "Where are we?" said Future Sakura. "Who knows?" said Future Stella. The two looked around and they heard,"Hey!". The two Bob and Cyrus standing there. "You two should get over here." said Cyrus. Sakura ran toward him as she tackled him. "Everyone is over here! Please don't tackle me Stella!" said Bob. The four ran to the guild to continue their adventures.

Stella noticed the journal was disappeared in her arms. She noticed tears coming down her face as she said,"Huh?". She went over to Bob and she hugged him. He blushed as he said,"You alright Stella?! I think we won right?". She looked at him and she noticed the chest scar along with the cheek scar and neck scar. "So when were you going to tell me about them?" said Stella. "Um. I got something to do. Bye" said Bob. She ran after him as the moon turned back to normal.

Next time,
Party in the castle.

Events/Battles:
Anna realize that she has no right to live.
Anna remembers the spell that Master Orcus or Bruno told her to never use. It is known as Final Time. The spell takes away your life to move time backward.
She is about to use when she is stopped by Kirk and Sally who tells her to wait for them. She learns that they all learn her magic to keep her alive and with three people casting the spell, nothing happens to them.
Time goes back one minute and Kurt is saved from death, Victor isn't dying, and Eric is safe from death.
Back at the castle, John asks Dawn about the weird vision while Cameron and Morgan try to convince the Princess to leave but she will stay because this is her fault.
Stella runs over to them and she tells them that if they destroy the gate, the dragons and demons will go back.
X, Ana, Sunni, Krystal, Rose, and Dawn handled the two dragons who are tired from fighting them while John, Eve, Leonard, Viola, Cameron, and Morgan fight the demons and Alex, Aaron, Brendan, Casey, Myra, Stella, Scampers and Grim try to destroy the gate.
The Slayers finished off their dragons by defeating them.
Bob questions Future Steve on how he changed into evil. The man explains that he is doing this for his future because Milorth the Deathlord well destroys the future. Bob mentions Lucky and the man tells Bob that the Chreax will die in a year.
The wizards finish off the demons as Bob calls upon their power along with his to finish off the metal dragon and Future Steve with one of his spells.
He kills the Steel Dragon and also defeats Future Steve also destroy the gate.
Everyone celebrates their victories over the dragons.
Future Steve tells Bob that the shadows are absorbing him and he needs to tell the Steve of this time to protect Lucky who will be killed by someone close to Bob and his guild.
Future Stella, Future Sakura, and Future Steve go back to the future and the two girls see their guild along with Bob and Cyrus in a golden field aka Heaven. Stella starts crying as she hugs Bob who is back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment