Sunday, August 16, 2015

Power Guild Episode 125 Have no Fear Anymore! Weather Woman is here!


A/N: I think the title is the best. It sounds like a cheesy movie title to me but I could be wrong. I love the episode which is about transform and superheroes. We have Weather Woman aka Krystal in the spotlight because why not. I mean Casey and Brendan are only going to be in the Penalty Game I think. Don't quote me on that. Lets begin shall we. I don't have else beside the tears will be shed once we see Aquarius's goodbye which made all of us cry. I don't want to see it again. That scene makes me sad every time.

Stella was sitting in her apartment. She had the place to herself since the rest of the family lived in a different part of town. "Man. I need to learn a different magic. I mean I want to help out Bob and the others a little more on jobs." said Stella. The last job had her running out of magic power due to her summoning a lot of spirits in a row. She got up as she said,"Maybe I can find something out at the guild hall.". 

She sat down at the bar as she saw Myra walking over to her. "Hello Stella. What can I do for you?" said Myra. "Myra. Can you teach me how to use Transformation magic?" said Stella. The blond look at her friend as she said,"Really?". "Yeah. I mean I want to help out my friends a little more in the first place." said Stella. "It sounds like fun. Can you teach us too Myra?" said X. The two girls saw X standing there along with Allison, Bob, and Scampers. 

Stella said,"What do you guys want to learn Transformation magic?". "To get stronger." said X. "It'll get us more job requests." said Allison. "More pranks." said Scampers. "More power to protect all of the people I care about." said Bob. "Wow." said Stella. "Okay. I don't mind. We don't seem be packed today so lets go learn in the park." said Myra. The six were gone as Eric and Wayne were listening to them.

Eric said,"Hey Wayne. Have you know that we haven't been in the spotlight lately.". "Yeah. Do you remember the times when we were Kurt's age?" said Wayne. "Yeah. We should follow them. It will be nice to be loved by the girls like Bob." said Eric. The two laughed as Krystal heard them. "I feel like something bad is going to happen." said Krystal. She saw Eve talking with Ana, Dawn, Rose, and Z. 

Ana said,"So why are you going out Eve?". "Since Leonard and Viola are out on a date, I decided to treat myself to a little shopping trip. Jade is joining me. She is forcing Johnny to go." said Eve. "My partner did something idiotic to piss her off. It is his punishment. Spike is in the same boat. Do you guys want to join us?" said Z. "Sure. It sounds like a lot of fun." said Rose. "Unlike boys, girls love to shop." said Dawn.

Krystal walked over as Ana said,"What is wrong Krystal?". "Can I join you guys?" said Krystal. "Is it to impress Grim?" said Eve. The woman was silent as Dawn said,"I don't think of anyone would mine if you joined us.". "Yeah. It sounds like a lot of fun to me." said Rose. The girls joined up with a tied up Johnny and Spike as Jade said,"Ready to go?". "I don't think I want to know why they are tied up." said Ana, Rose, Dawn, and Krystal. "You really don't." said Z. They were gone.

Meanwhile, Ana was wearing a new outfit. "You look really cute Ana." said Rose who was wearing an new outfit. "Your sister is right Ana. I bet Alex will noticed that." said Eve. Ana blushed as she said,"It isn't like that.". "You are just like Johnny when he didn't admit his feelings toward Jade." said Dawn. "Yeah. I mean I was pretty obvious with them." said Jade. "But not as bad as Nick and Julie." said Z.

Krystal was looking around as she thought,"I can't find anything that screams me.". She noticed both Spike and Johnny in superhero costume. "This screams me right Spike?" said Johnny. He looked like a superhero as Spike said,"Indeed Metal Man. We should go protect Mural from evil!". "Right. Lets go save the day." said Johnny. "Aye sir!" said Spike. The two ran out of the shop as Eve said,"Your boyfriends are very interesting.".

Jade and Z sighed as Krystal noticed the shopkeeper. "Ah. Do you have any more of those?" said the weather woman. "Is she serious?" said Ana and Rose. "Yes." said Jade and Eve. "Ah. I think I have the perfect one for you." said the shopkeeper. The S class wizard followed the S Class wizard as Z said,"Is this normal for her?". "Lately." said Eve. Krystal stood there in a superhero outfit as she said with a pose,"Time to save the world!". She ran out of there as the girls were lost.

In the park, Myra was explaining how Transformation magic was working. Eric was falling asleep as X said,"As much I love learn how magic is made, I would like to try an exercise.". " Yeah. I mean I don't mind this but I would like to see in action." said Stella. "Yeah. Turn into a fish." said Scampers whose stomach was growling. "Okay then. Lets start with a basic transformation. I think I will turn into Allison to make Bobby happy." said Myra. 

A puff of smoke appeared as Bob saw two Allison standing there as he said,"So cool Myra. You just like my girlfriend.". "This is only a basic level transformation Bob. This is very different from Armor magic or Take Over magic. It doesn't allow you to change clothes mind you but the more you know about it, the easier it is for you to perform." said Myra. She smiled as Allison said,"So what is the next level?". "This one is the intermediate level." said Myra.

Another Allison stood there as Scampers said,"So cool. I can't tell the difference Bob.". "Scampers. I have known you for years now and you are telling me that you can't tell the difference between us?" said Myra in her scary Allison voice. The Chreax immediately hid behind Bob as Stella said,"That is the voice which she uses with Kurt when he does something stupid." said X. "Yep, That is the one. I think Kurt does something stupid often poor Melody." said Allison.

"The intermediate level allows the user to change their clothes and their voice. This is very different from Armor magic which Bob and his evil counterpart had used before he well died. Observation is very much key here." said Myra. Bob said,"I am kinda happy that he is dead and all. Alice and Sally are moving on so good riddance to him.". "Lets start with the final stage. The Advanced level." said Myra.

She turned into a fish as Scampers said,"That is so cool!". "You just want to eat her don't you?" said X. He nod as Myra said,"You can take this step forward and give yourself more abilities.". She turned into a bird and then into a fox while she said that.  Myra said,"Lets begin with the basic. Allison will turn into Stella and vise versa, X will turn into Scampers and vise versa, and Bob, you will turn into me.".

Nearby, Eric and Wayne were watching. "So what are you going to transform into?" said Wayne. "A handsome man to make the women come from miles around just to be with him." said Eric. "I want my hair back." said Wayne. "Take a good long look at each other and build up a proper image in your head of that person." said Myra. They stared at each other as Wayne and Eric said,'We will be young and popular again!".

Myra said,"Now, it is easy to transform into people that you knew the best. Now imagine your own face and your body but imagine yourself as that person. You need to concentrate. You need to build up your magic power into that person and then release it!". "Transform!" yelled the group. Both Bob and Myra had a puff of smoke around them as Myra was Bob and Bob was Myra. "Wow. You got it on your first try." said Myra.

Bob said,"I know see why you wear clothes to fit your body. These things are huge.". He dodge an attack from Myra as Stella said,"So how come Bob got it?". "He is extremely talented with magic and he is well Bob." said X. "Ah." said Allison and Scampers. Wayne and Eric were shocked to see Bob get it on his first try. "I think we should try it again and Bob should go back to normal before I have to hurt my body." said Myra.

Bob went back to normal as the others tried again. The teens plus Scampers glowed as a mini X stood there with a really big Scampers. Stella turned into Allison and Allison turned into Stella. "Okay. It is so weird to see a tiny X." said Allison. "Yeah." said Stella. Wayne and Eric were shocked to see these kids get it with ease. They walked away as the four went back to normal. "Now. For step two." said Myra.

Eric was sitting with Wayne on the cliffs near town. "Man. This blows doesn't it?" said Eric. "Yeah. I don't think we will ever be popular again." said Wayne. Eric said,"I want to get my wife back for my boy you know.". "Yeah except I want to get a better girl to take care of June." said Wayne. Eric stood up as he said,"Lets try one more time.". "Right!" said Wayne. The two felt like their bodies were on fire as they were in pain.

Meanwhile, Krystal was being a hero. She saved a girl's balloon from the tree by destroying it with a lighting bolt. The girl was really scared by Krystal who just destroy that tree without any effort and she said,"Weather Woman is here.". She ran off as the crowd said,"She just destroyed a tree!". Later, she helped a woman find her ring in the leaves and she helped a old man run to church. She was later tired in the park.

She thought,"Man. Being a hero is really hard work. It is like being a wizard except more stressful. A hero is different from being a wizard.". She heard screams along with a really purple and red monster destroying the town. She ran toward the town as the monster said,"I will show you how is young and powerful! My name is Mr Red and Purple! Destroy!". He destroy the town as Bob's group saw him destroying the town.

X said,"I feel like we know him.". "Purple Storm and Red Storm!" yelled the monster. He fired out the attack as Allison said,"That is Eric right?". "Yeah. I guess the magic took him over. It can happen but it is pretty rare." said Myra. "So where is Wayne?" said Bob. A lot of smoke appeared as Stella said,"I found him.". Wayne appeared as he said,"Along with Mr. Red and Purple, you have me Mr. Smoke to deal with! Smoke Barrage!".

Several smoke fists appeared as Myra said,"We have to stop them!". "Yeah but why are they like this in the first place?" said Stella. "I bet it is because they are feeling old and forgotten." said Bob. "How do you know that?" said Scampers. "Jaime tells me during training. I have been teaching him how to control his inner fire and lighting." said Bob. "Good." said X. "We should stop them using our new magic." said Allison.

The four then transformed into a piece of paper for X, a flower for Scampers, and a kitty cat for both Stella and Allison. "What the?!" said the four. "I guess you four still have a lot to learn." said Myra who held the paper. "Get them!" yelled Mr. Smoke. Bob stood in front of them as he said,"You won't get past my Power Barrier!". He made the spell as both of the monster were relentless toward the boy as they all heard a laugh.

They saw Krystal standing there as she said,"Have no fear anymore! Weather Woman is here! Stop right there villains!". "Is that Krystal?" said Stella. "No you guys. It is Weather Woman who looks so cool." said Scampers. "I really love your child like mind sometimes Scampers." said Allison. Wayne grabbed Krystal as he said,"You can't defeat us Weather Woman.". "Yeah! Die!" yelled Eric. He was stopped by a giant metal rope.

Bob saw Johnny and Spike as he said,"This day is just getting more crazy.". "We are here to help you Weather Woman right Metal Man?!" said Spike. "Indeed Metal Boy. Lets go! Metal Storm!" yelled Johnny. Krystal was free as the town was getting more destroy. "Our reputation is going down more and more." said Myra. "You can say that again." said the five. Krystal said,"I don't need your help! I have this!".

She knocked them into the sky as Bob said,"She has an uppercut which rivals my Dragon Uppercut. I guess I should help her.". He made himself into a dog as he jumped next to Krystal. "I see. You want to be my sidekick then. Lets defeat these two together then right Weather Dog?!" said Krystal. Bob barked as X said,"Wow. Krystal is really in the role.". "She can't even tell that Weather Dog is Bob who mastered Transform magic." said Scampers.

Wayne and Eric were really scared of Weather Woman after she knocked both Metal Man and Metal Boy. "Ready Weather Dog!? Hurricane!" said Weather Woman. She made the blast which sucked up Wayne with ease as Bob fired a Thunder Crash. Wayne went back to normal as Bob grabbed Eric with his stretch arm. "Finishing move! Weather Explosion!" yelled Krystal. Eric was back to normal as Bob went back to his normal form.

X along with the girls and Scampers went back to normal as X said,"Never again.". "Don't worry so much X. You'll get it eventually." said Bob. "If you weren't my cousin Bob, you would be a dead men for sure." said X. Krystal walked toward the group and she said,"It is good to see that you all are safe from those devilish monsters.". The six were shocked as Krystal said,"What is wrong?". "Your face is scary!" yelled Scampers.

He hid as Krystal said,"What is wrong with my face?". "Are you sure that you want to know?" said Allison. The woman nod as Allison held a mirror. Her face looked like a cartoon as Stella said,"This day is just getting crazier by the minute, I just wanted to learn a new magic today.". Krystal was gone as Bob said,"I bet gramps will be paying a lot of minute to the city after today.". "You're right about that Bobby." said Myra.

The next day, Eric and Wayne were drinking. "I think we learn a valuable lesson." said Eric. "Right. I think we should get ourselves out there." said Wayne. The two talked about what to do as Krystal still looked like a cartoon woman. "So she wore a suit that was made by the military?" said Jaime. He sat with Bob, Allison, and Stella. "I think she had no idea." said Allison and Stella. "Yeah but we learned something. Don't mess with Weather Woman." said Bob.

Next time,
Our favorite and only emotion wizard celebrate her anniversary with Kurt who is quite dense.

Events/Battles:
Stella decide to learn how to use a new magic. She decided to learn about Transform magic from the expert herself Myra Wood.
Bob, Allison, X, and Scampers join her for their purposes and Myra takes the group out to learn the magic. Eric and Wayne want their youth back so they followed them
Krystal tags along with Eve, Ana, Dawn, Jade, Rose, Z, and with a forced Johnny and Spike out shopping.
The girls are looking for new clothes while the two boys buy superhero costume and they decided to go be heroes for the day.
Krystal decided to join them as the other girls are lost at the weather wizard.
Myra teaches the four how to use her special magic while Eric and Wayne are nearby. They want to go back to the glory days.
The group gets it while the older wizards don't.
They try again but the magic takes control of them.
Krystal as Weather Woman is doing good deeds around town.
Krystal hears the cry for help as Mr. Red and Purple aka Eric and Mr. Smoke aka Wayne are causing trouble in Mural.
Scampers, Allison, X, and Stella try to join her but their recently learned Transformation magic turns them into some useless stuff.
Johnny and Spike are stopped by Krystal as Bob watches while messing with his new magic. He joins afterword to defeat the two alongside Weather Woman.
The day ends with Krystal looking really cartoonish as Wayne and Eric never want to do that magic ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment