Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Power Guild Episode 128 Scampers's little brother Erick.


A/N:This is the one which I tried on. These episodes have no Manga adaptation because I read that it is based off an Light Novel. I have no way to read Light Novels because Manga version of them are pretty short. I would look for a way to find them because some of my favorite anime are based of light novels. Not Fairy Tail but other ones. Anyway, we will be have cute moments compared to the horror of the next one.

If you read the notes, you know what is coming. Also I am very ignorant of where animals live and despite the sad movements to come, I am looking forward to see the Star Dress in the anime. It is a good with a bad. Lets go already.

Bob, Stella, and Scampers were looking for a crocodile for work. Stella stood on dry land as Bob and Scampers are in the middle of the swamp. "So is Stella mad at you?" said Scampers. "Yeah. You can't tell?" said Bob. Bob made both Allison and Stella mad at him by him getting kissed by a cute girl for his reward. "Didn't you apologized to both of them?" said Scampers . "I did but she kissed me." said Bob.

He was thrown into the mud by Rex as Stella said,"Rex. You really didn't have to do that.", "But Bob made both of you two mad by him being kissed by that harlot." said Rex. "Wasn't she the daughter of a duke?" said Scampers. Bob brushed off the mud as he had the crocodile bit his right arm. "Um Bob. You have some on you." said Stella, Scampers, and Rex. Bob looked at it as he said,"You know that doesn't really hurt.".

He threw the reptile into the air as he was bleeding. Bob used his scarf to covered up his wound as Scampers pulled out his sword. He slashed him as Rex kicked him into the ground. Mud flew in the air as Bob protected Stella from the mud. "Are you okay Stella?" said Bob. "Yeah. Is your arm going to be alright?" said Stella. "Yeah. I guess I can't use my right arm for a while so you will have to take care of me." said Bob.

Scampers held the reptile as he said,"So why did we come here again?". "This crocodile's scales are used to make weapons and armor which must make hunting these things impossible due to their razor sharp teeth which must have poison in them. I can't feel my right arm at all." said Bob. He put his arm into his shirt as Rex said,"So how are we going to get its scales?". Bob held the reptile with his left arm as he said,"I got it. Power Dragon Throw!".

The reptile went into the tree as both Bob and Stella caught a lot of it scales. "We are going to get so much reward money." said Stella. She hugged her boyfriend as Rex went back. Scampers noticed an egg as it was falling out of a tree. The Chreax caught it as Bob said,"Nice catch little buddy.". The egg had symbols of fire and lighting as Scampers said,"Can we keep it?". "Sure. We need to know what it is first." said Bob.

Back at the Yagami house which usually had Bob and Scampers living there due Ana, Rose, Dawn, Allison, and Stella living in the girls dorm or their apartment. His parents found a place somewhere and they moved out but they visit a lot. Right now, it had both Bob and Scampers plus Allison, Kurt, and Stella. "So you found this while hunting down a crocodile?" said Kurt. "Yep. It made my right arm pretty much numb for the next week." said Bob.

Allison said,"We could have come with you guys. Your arm wouldn't be useless right now Bob if we did idiot.". "It was all my idea Allison. Don't blame Bob." said Scampers. He was taking care of the egg as Stella said,"You are doing a good job taking care of the egg Scampers.". "You always wanted a little brother/sister right?" said Bob. "Yeah. I mean everyone but Ella and Dawn are older than me so it is would be nice." said Scampers.

The egg crackled as Kurt said,"So is that a bad thing or a good thing?". "Both." said Allison. A flash of light happened as the team saw the creature who came out of the egg. It look like a mini dragon and it roared. "You are so cute!" said the girls. It smiled as Kurt said,"It is nice to meet you guy. My name is Kurt.". Kurt was later burned by its fire and lighting breath similar to Raziel as it said,"You aren't either one of my big brothers!".

Scampers said,"Big brothers?". "You've been taking care of it Scampers so I guess he sees us as his role models." said Bob. The dragon looked at Scampers and he said,"My name is Erick! It is nice to meet you!". He hugged him as Stella said,"That is so cute.". "Yeah. Scampers did the same thing but he used Thunder Crush on Kurt." said Allison. "Ah memories." said Bob. "They weren't good ones for me." said Kurt.

Later, they were at the guild hall. Ax was looking at Erick as he was playing with Ella who liked him as Ax said,"Are you sure that he is safe for Scampers to take care of?". "I got faith in him plus I'll be helping just in case. Why are you so worried in the first place?" said Bob. "You found him in a tree but he doesn't have anything that even resembles one at all." said Ax. "Maybe he is an Chreax?" said Kurt. "A fair guess but it doesn't have any cat like qualities." said Ax.

"Do you not like Erick?" said Stella. "We have no idea about where it comes from and it may be a demon." said Ax. Erick got Ax's attention as he said,"I wouldn't hurt anyone that is friends with big brother!". "Yes but I don't trust you." said Ax. He burned Ax as Cecil said,"Erick reminds me of X. I think he burned off most of Ax's hair in the first place.". "Those were the days." said Tricia. Ella was lost. "You four will keep an eye on him right?" said Ax. "Sure thing." said Allison.

The guild master walked off to recover from his burns. Scampers flew over to the group with the best fish. "So what is this bro?" said Erick. "My little brother should know the amazing food known as the fish." said Scampers. The two ate as Kurt said,"Wow. I never thought I would see someone devour fish like Scampers.". "This world is fulled with mystery and wonder." said Bob. "You got that from a book." said Stella. "I think he got it from a book written by one of the wizard saints." said Allison.

A magic council messenger which is a humanoid lizard walked into the guild hall. He walked over to Clint who was working because both Wanda and Myra were on jobs. The two walked over to Team Power as Stella said,"Is something wrong dad?". "Stella, you and your group have been asked by the council to participate in a guild exchange problem along with four of the other five guild who also compete in the games." said Clint. "Yes. Which guild are you all not going too?" said the lizard.

Bob said,"Cinco Hydra. I see no point to go since Sake isn't there.". "I expected all of you at Thunder Wolves, Bloody Darkness, Amazons, and Monsters by the end of the week." said the lizard. He was gone as Erick said,"So can they smile?". "They were made to be like machines." said Clint. "So no." said Kurt. "Yes. Have fun. Don't cause the master to lose more hair." said Clint. He went back to work as Allison said,"So which one should we go to first?".

The next day, Team Power were at the Thunder Wolves Guild Hall. The boys were standing there in suits as Kurt said,"I don't get why we have to wear this in the first place.". Bob shrugged as he said,"I got nothing.". Adonis stood there with Bruce, Kevin, and Ralph as Adonis said,"As someone who is working at our guild, the lady or gentlemen must dress nice.". "Yeah. You look nice and most girls will like be serving you unlike Bob here with his nasty scar." said Bruce. 

Bob said,"Thanks Bruce. I like you too. So where did you guys put Scampers and Erick?". "They are out there working unlike you and Kurt who are standing around and complaining." said Kevin. "So how is Kevin and Tina's wedding plan going Ralph?" said Bob. "Good. My Data Magic is working perfectly." said Ralph.. Lana and Alana walked over as Lana said,"They're ready master.". "You're going to be excited Bob." said Alana.

Allison and Stella walked over as they were dressed for a ball. Stella was wearing a sliver dress while Allison was wearing a crimson red dress. "So how do we look Bob?" said Allison. Bob was about to answer her as Adonis grabbed her hands as he said,"You look amazing Allison. I shall make you fall for me.". Adonis flew into the wall as the Angels said,"Master!". The three ran over to him as Bob whistled. 

Alana said,"I think you should see someone about that.". "I can't help it sometimes. So pretty much we have to entertain them right?" said Bob. "Yeah. That is the basic." said Lana. "Okay. Lets do this you guys." said Stella. Th efour walked out as Kurt was called over by some girls. Bob felt bad for Melody as the girls were flirting as Kurt was being the icy cold type or the dense type. "So do you think you can do anything with your arm?" said Stella. 

Bob said,"Maybe.". He noticed Scampers holding Erick in his arms as he was trying to help with some of the food. Bob walked over and he said,"Need some little buddy?". He grabbed the plates as Erick said,"Are you sure you can do it big brother?". 'Yeah. No need to worry Erick. I won't let this stop me." said Bob. He walked off as Scampers said,"Bob is so cool and he is a really smart guy. He does have an anger problem.".

Scampers noticed a rude customer who had his feet propped on a table as the Chreax walked over. He said,"Do you mind not putting your feet on the table?". "Oh. What are you going to do about it? You are just a talking cat while I'm a man." said the customer. "Don't say that to my big brother!" yelled Erick. "Oh. This is your brother? I would hate to see your ugly ass mom." said the customer. Erick then burned him as Scampers said,"We are so fired.".

Later the six were walking to their next guild Bloody Darkness since they got fired by Adonis. After that, Bob threw the man into the wall before leaving. "I still can't believe that it wasn't Kurt who got us fired." said Stella. "Yeah. It is so weird not being the person for once." said Kurt. "I'm sorry you guys. He just made fun of my big brother." said Erick. "Don't worry so much Erick. Bob would have done the same thing." said Allison. "Yep." said Bob.

They were later at the Bloody Darkness Guild Hall. Scampers and Erick found Dana who is the guild master while Bob was talking with Louis, Stella. and Allison. Kurt was with Leon and Ivan. "You are the Chreax who compete in the game along with Bob and his team. Is something wrong?" said Dana who was looking over at the two wizard saints talking. "Do you know what my little brother Erick is nice lady?" said Scampers.

The older woman looked over at Erick as he said,"Is she a friend of yours?". "Yes. Don't burn her or Gramps will be in big trouble." said Scampers. "I;m sorry Scampers but I've no idea about your little brother's species." said Dana. "Oh thank you." said Scampers. The Chreax flew off along with Erick who had little wings. Dana walked over to the two wizard saint and the two girls as she said,"So what do you plan to do with them?".

Louis said,"Ah. I plan to have these three to help me decipher these ruins that I found nearby one of my job.". Bob looked over on the table as he said,"I see. This should be easy.". He walked over as the man said,"So when did Bob learn how to read ruins?". "Your guess is good as ours. It could either be from Chaos or something else." said Stella. The five walked over as Allison said,"So where was your job anyway?".

Louis said,"Over by a old temple. Some monsters were causing a problem and I found them there. It was an easy job. Oh Bob, did you hear the news.". "What?" said Bob who was looking at them. "We are planning a big meeting with the other wizard saints in Meca. The four gods of Orclana are going to be there as well." said Louis. "That sounds amazing." said Alison. "So?" said Bob. "They asked for you to come by and visit when you get time." said Louis.

Meanwhile, Kurt was talking with his fellow Passion Slayer and Ivan. "So you are finally 18? Leon told me about your birthday. I get why you don't celebrate it." aid Ivan. "Thanks. I really don't like to celebrate it for that very reason." said Kurt. "So did you confess to Melody yet?" said Leon. "Huh? I am so lost." said Kurt. "I guess Kurt being dense was true." thought Ivan. "She is the perfect girl. I've given her up but you aren't doing anything with it." said Leon.

Kurt said,"I think you are trying to tell me something.". The two passion wizard glared at each other as Erick and Scampers flew over to Ivan. "So what did Kurt do this time?" said Scampers. "He can't tell that Melody has a crush on him making the ex lover if you can even call him that mad." said Ivan who shrugged. "Kurt is so confusing right?" said Erick. "You can say that again. So why aren't you two helping with Louis's thing?" said Ivan.

The two said,"We don't get it.". Erick went to go play with Bob as Stella read what some of the stone tablets mean. Erick noticed some sort of seashell under one of them and he point it out. Allison look at it as she said,"I guess they must have attached themselves to the tablet when they were in the ocean years ago.". "Good job Erick." said Bob. He made the dragon smile as Dana noticed that the Passion wizards were fighting and she said,"You two are going to get a spinning!".

They were ignoring her as they were fighting. "Do you think those two can actually hear her at all? I think the two can't hear each other." said Ivan. "When Kurt is in a fight, he is completely and utterly focused on it." said Scampers. "Just like Leon. I guess they both learn that from their master. They're utterly stubborn when it comes to fighting." said Scampers. Louis said,"So what have you all found out so far? Anything would be good.".

Stella said,"It is saying something about life, benefit, and tree. It may have something to do with the art of photosynthesis. I'm still lost why it is saying that but it has people running from a cloud of smoke coming from the forest.". "This is quite strange." said Louis. The table was destroy by the two passion wizard as Erick said,'Kurt messed up big time right?". "Yes he did." said the girls. Bob and Louis walked over to them as Ivan and Scampers backed up.

Louis said,"I have a feeling to knock you two idiots into the ground. Will you join me Bob?". "Hell yeah. Power Transformation Armageddon Drive." said Bob. The two passion wizards were attack by the wizards as Ivan said,"Please remind me never to mess with Bob and Louis.". "Aye sir. We're fired right nice lady?" said Scampers. "Yes. Now get out!" said Dana. Bob dragged the knocked out Kurt away as the girls plus Spike and Erick followed him.

At the next guild which is Amazons, Allison was holding Erick as Stella was talking with Mona and Krista. "It is nice to see Big Brother Bob and Big Sister Stella again." said Mona. "So who is this little guy?" said Krista. "My name is Erick and I am Scamper's little brother." said Erick. "Yep. I'm a great big brother." said Scampers. "Oh really? So where is Bob?" said Stella. "You two really want to see him along with Chaos and Kurt?" said Mona.

Krista whispered to Allison,"She mainly wants to see Chaos. She likes him.". Mona's aura got angry as Allison whispered,"I think she can hear you.". "Yeah but it is fun to tease someone about their crush Ally." said Krista. The girls plus Scampers and Erick saw a girl walk up to them. She had long black hair, golden eyes, and she was very beautiful. "Is that?" said Stella. "It can't be Bob. I mean she doesn't have the scar on her cheek." said Allison.

The girl in question stood there and she said,"So how do I look?". "Is that you big brother Bob?" said Erick who was lost. "Yes and No Erick. You can call me your big sister Robin Yagami or Bob." said Bob. "How? I mean you look like a girl." said Mona. "I learn how to do Transformation magic so I pretty much turned into a female version of me." said Bob. "Teach me your secret Robin." said Krista. "So what is the name Robin?" said Allison.

Bob said,"My mom told me when I was a kid, she would call me Robin if I was born a girl.". "That is pretty sweet. So where is Kurt and Chaos?" said Stella. Bob crossed her arms and she said,"Well, I think both of them are having trouble.". Mona saw Chaos wearing a dress and makeup and she said,"I don't think he has your luck Bob.". "Yeah and Kurt will probably get kicked us out." said Bob. "He has a knack for that." said Scampers.

Chaos walked over as Bob said,"Looking good Carry!". He punched his other half as he said,"I can't believe you sometimes Bob. Why the hell do you look like a girl?!". "I am one. Why are you so mean to your sister?" said Bob. She had fake tears as Krista and Erick said,"Is there anything that big sister or big brother Bob can't do?". "Um. I got nothing." said Scampers. "Same here." said the girls. Chaos sighed as he said,"Sometimes.".

Mona said,"You look nice Chaos.". She was blushing furiously as Chaos said,"Um thanks. Bob help me and Kurt out with it.". Bob said,"So where is Kari?". "Kari?" said Krista. "I think she means Kurt and I think Bob is into her role." said Allison, "I think we found a flaw right?" said Erick. "Maybe so who should go get Kurt?" said Scampers. "I'll go do it." said Stella. She found Kurt who looked like a girl as he said,"Let me go back!".

Bob said,"And why is that?". "This Bob is scarier than the normal one. I mean she is like Allison and Stella combined." said Kurt. He was hit by Allison's sword, Robin's Dragon Blast, and Stella's fist as Krista said,"So what are you learning for this Erick?". "Don't mess with my older sisters. I think the others are like this right?" said Erick. "Rose isn't that bad because she didn't get the family rage or temper like Bob did." said Chaos.

Later on, Kurt was tired of working. "Can we take a break and why aren't they doing anything in the first place?!" said Kurt. Chaos saw Bob who was back to being him. He was talking with the girls along with Scampers and Erick. "He or should I see she finished his or her job unlike us who either complain the whole time or mess up their dress." said Chaos. "I can't take this dress anymore man. It is killing me." said Kurt.

He ripped off his dress as he scared away the customers. Chaos and Bob walked up to him and they both said,"What the hell is wrong with you idiot!? Thor Champion Smash!". They punched him into the ground as Krista said,"I think I learned why Bob is a mad person.". "Me too. We better get going to Monsters. It was nice seeing you." said Allison Chaos said,"If you want to hang again Mona, you call me okay?". She smiled as she said,"Yes.". Chaos went back to Bob as he dragged Kurt away.

Kurt woke up as Erick was resting on Bob's shoulders. "Man. This is torture." said Kurt. "You really need to calm down. It isn't that bad." said Stella. "You didn't have to dress up like a girl." said Kurt who was looking around. "They are one Kurt. Don't worry. We have one more guild and maybe you might like to have a rematch with Claude." said Bob. Kurt's eyes turned into stars as Erick said,"Is Kurt like a child?". Allison said,"A very big one.".

The six saw Chad running toward them. "Oh hey you guys. It is nice to see you all." said Chad. "So what is our job?" said Scampers. "You guys didn't hear that it was canceled because of mainly Kurt. I still have a job for you all." said Chad. "Sure. We are up for anything." said Bob. "Lets head back to the guild hall." said Chad. The group followed the blond as Erick was looking toward the sky and he thought,"I wonder what I am.".

Next Time,
Part 2. Steve, Lucky, Larry, Ira, and Noah join them to a mysterious island. A very sad goodbye is coming soon.

Events/Battle:
Bob, Stella, and Scampers are looking for a crocodile's scales for work. They captured the crocodile and Bob collects a lot of scales from it.
Scampers catch an egg when Bob launches the crocodile into a tree.
Team Power excluding Ana, Rose, and Dawn meet Erick who hatches out of the egg. He later attack Kurt while calling both Bob and Scampers his big brother.
Ax worries about him growing but then he burns him as the Jones family watches as a messenger of the magic council comes into the guild hall. He tells them that the guilds from the grand magic games will be in a guild exchange program.
Team Power excluding Ana, Rose, and Dawn go to Thunder Wolves to work for them.
They get kicked out after Erick gets insulted by a customer.
They then go to Bloody Darkness.
Louis gets Bob, Allison, and Stella to help out with some ruins that he found. Scampers asked Dana about Erick but she doesn't know anything. Ivan watches Leon and Kurt fighting as they get kicked out because of their fight.
Allison, Stella, Mona, Scampers, Erick, and Krista watch Bob, Chaos, and Kurt dressed up as girls serving customers. Kurt causing them to get fired again as Bob and Chaos hit the boy in unison.
Chad meets up with the group excluding Chaos who goes back to Bob. He tells them about their job and also that the Guild Exchange is canceled because of what Team Power did mainly Kurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment