Saturday, August 29, 2015

Soul Episode 3 The New Comrade part 1 T and Sora


A/N:Episode 3 folks. We made it past one and we haven't seen any Power Guild Reference yet. Oh and by the way, Thunder Crash and the sword necklace are icons just like over powered characters and I will be putting the important stuff at the bottom so enjoy some wacky antics with Natsu and Rain who are the two main characters so far. Also Boy A, Girl A, and the others like them will have a name later on and they may be replaced. Today is May 15th 2015 and it is a Monday in the story. I decide to make that because why not. 

A week has passed since Natsu arrived at Star Valley High, Natsu in question was walking to school and he was tired. He work a night shift along with a part time job during the week. He was happy that he could be able to sleep in class and days off. "I'm so tired right now. Why did those three have to buy all of that stuff? And why were you helping them Kari?" said Natsu. Kari appeared in her human form and she stood there in front of him,

She was wearing the school uniform as she said,"You looked so cute.". "You know I don't like that kind of stuff." said Natsu. "Yeah. So have you seen anything strange yet? I mean the Crois hasn't shown up lately." said Kari. "So? We get a break to do stuff. I don't see what is so wrong with that. I think you should smell the roses." said Natsu. The two walked to school as Natsu said,"You're a girl right?". Kari said,"Yeah. Why do you ask?".

Natsu said,"Can you tell if Rain hates me? I mean for some reason, she gives me a glare.". "You did punch a teacher." said Kari. "She started it! I mean how was I supposed to know that I wasn't allowed to go into the girls locker room. I thought an SS, I could." said Natsu. "And why were you doing that in the first place? I mean I don't think the Crois would be in there." said Kari. "A lot of emotion was in the locker room so I thought that either the Crois or a Sin could be in there." said Natsu.

Kari said,"Of course. That would make sense. I mean girls have a lot of envy, lust, and pride. You're really smart aren't you?". "I am." said Natsu. The two saw Terry getting bullied by a second year boy and Natsu said,"So do you know how that guy is?". "He is Terry Rios. He also sits right in front of Rain in class. How do you not know this?" said Kari. "One simple word. Sleeping." said Natsu. "That makes sense. Should we do something?" said Kari.

She noticed that Natsu was standing in front of Terry as the second year said,"Hey. You are the new SS?! So why are you defending this weakling? He is just some creepy nerd who is just lucky to be childhood friends with both Rain and Karen.". "Ah. They must be jealous of Terry since he is both Rain and Karen's childhood friends. Humans get jealous easy don't they? I wonder what it would be like to see Natsu jealous." thought Kari.

She imagined Natsu telling her that he is his and she blushed. Natsu said,"I don't know why I want to protect Terry from you three idiots but I don't know why not.". He glared at him as he ran off. Natsu start to walk off as Terry grabbed his arm. Terry fell down cold as Kari ran over. "What did you do to him?!" yelled Kari. "I got no clue. He touched me." said Natsu. "I guess your powers work once the person touch any expose part of my body." said Kari.

Natsu nod as he said,"I guess I have to put my sleeves down.". He put them down as Terry woke up as he said,"What the hell are you two losers doing here?". The two were silent as Terry said,"What the hell ever! Later!". He walked off as Kari said,"So what happened?". "I guess he got a bad one. It is a personality change. The only way to stop Terry from becoming a delinquent at school is though a kiss." said Natsu.

Kari imagined Natsu and Terry kissing and her face went red. "Are you sure that you can do it? Are you not into girls?" said Kari. "Sometimes Kari. I have to use that to help him at all." said Natsu. Kari immediately pieced it together as she said,"Really?!". "Yeah but don't you dare call Rain. I need to get ready to kiss a boy. Gag." said Natsu. He walked off as Kari pulled out her phone to tell Rain to come see something amazing.

Rain stood there as she said,"What did Natsu do this time? He is lucky that most people think that he is just wild.". "You humans aren't the smartest being in the universe you know that?" said Kari. "So what happened?" said Rain. The fox told her everything as Rain said,"I had a feeling that Natsu being the person that he is would cause this but why did it have to happen to Terry? He had nothing to do with this.".

Kari said,"Natsu was protecting him from a bully.". "Terry doesn't get bullied." said Rain. "He did. It was sad to watch. I thought his childhood friend would know about this and maybe try to stop it but I don't think she did. What a terrible friend." said Kari. Rain was silent as she heard,"Okay Kari. You really need to start listening to me.". Rain turned around to see a girl standing there. She looked to be 5 foot 9, She had long turquoise hair and blue eyes. Her hair had a cute pink ribbon in it. 

She was wearing the school uniform with the same stuff that Natsu usually wears. Kari said,"Rain. I would like you to meet Sora Ryuu Raiden aka the female Natsu. Ain't she a cutie?". "Natsu? That is you in there." said Rain. Sora grabbed Rain's breasts as she said,"Man. These things aren't just for a show but fat.". Sora was on the floor as Rain said,"Yep. That is Natsu.". "And what is that supposed to mean?" said Sora. "So why is he a girl and how is he one?" said Rain.

Kari said,"Along with having magic at hand, he can transform into a girl if he touches any article of female clothing, Natsu becomes the beautiful, cute, and sexy Sora.". "I don't like being a girl by the way so did Kari tell you the plan?" said Sora. "Yeah. Do you think Terry will fall for a girl like this and how do you change back?" said Rain. "By talking off said clothing." said Kari. "Ah. Good luck. I think you will have your work cut out for you." said Rain.

Sora shrugged as she thought,"This is going to be so weird. I am still Natsu except with this massive chest. I wonder if this is from my mom.". She walked up to Terry who was drinking instead of going to class and he said,"Oh hello. You must have heard about the Terry or T.". "T? What a very stupid nickname." said Kari. Her and Rain were watching from the bushes as Rain said,"Terry has never been good at naming things.".

Sora said,"So T, are you interested in anyone?". "Ah. So you like the T? I guess I can show you my affections." said Terry. He kissed Sora as he was out cold once again. Sora said,"Never again. I'm straight for a reason.". "I guess it is because you like little old me." said Kari. "Will Terry remember you kissing him?" said Rain. "Nope. I gave him the kiss of forgetting little old me but he will try and find a girl like me." said Sora.

Rain said,"So are you going to go back to normal or what?". "Oh sure." said Sora. She took off the ribbon as Sora went back to Natsu. "Man. That feels good. So do you want me to drag him to school and put him in the nurse's office like I did with you?" said Natsu. "No. I want you to come with me to school." said Rain. "I think she wants to confess your feeling to you.." said Kari. The fox was hit with a ball from a little kid as Natsu said,"She has bad luck sometimes."

Rain said,"I want to see what your powers can really do. Lets go.". Natsu followed her as Kari follow the two and Terry woke up. He rubbed his head as he said,"What happened? All I can remember is something about a girl with long dark blue hair.". He tried to stand up as he thought,"I need to find her. She may know what happened to her.".. He ran to school but it took awhile since his legs were jello.

Later that day, Natsu sat in the courtyard with Rain. She was reading a book while Natsu was eating his lunch. The book was a advanced text book as Natsu said,"So what are you planning to do to me? I am still a delicate boy with hopes and dreams. I won't be your guinea pig.". "Are you always trying to make jokes?" said Rain. "A smile can make anything better Rain. So what are we doing here?" said Natsu.

She closed her book as she said,"Okay. So if someone touches any part of you, they can either get a good or bad outcome.".He nodded as Rain said,"And if you kissed them as either Natsu or Sora, they are back to normal.". "Pretty much. I cant let anyone get to close to me." said Natsu. "This may sound strange but what about this isn't strange." said Rain. "What is it?" said Natsu. "I have thinking about it all week." said Rain.

Rain pulled out a piece of paper and she said,"I was going to write down all of the times that you can remember doing stuff like this so I can figure out the ratio between good and bad outcome.". "Ah. I like it." said Natsu. "So tell me everything that has happened with your curse in the past 15 years of life." said Rain. "Sure thing Rain." said Natsu. The two talked for ten minutes straight as Rain finish her research.

She immediately said,"You have done this 1000 times?? I thought you would have gotten the hint by now.". "I did but when I was 10. I was sprayed with this perfume which made people want to touch me. I had to kiss 800 times and it really brought the point home. So what is the ratio?". "975 times out of 1000 times were good outcomes but the other 25 were bad ones. This is very strange because every 40 times this happened, a bad outcome." said Rain. "So what should we do about it?" said Natsu.

Rain said,"Kiss me Natsu.". "Are you serious about this Rain? You know what could and maybe will happen to you." said Natsu. "You have to try something to get an answer." said Rain. The two kissed as Natsu was in Rain's body and Rain was in Natsu's body. "The research was right and this is a very interesting experience." said Natsu (Rain). Rain (Natsu) was looking down at her body by lifting up her sweater vest. as she said,"Yeah. I really never noticed this before but you are pretty hot Rain."

She was hit by Natsu (Rain) as he said,"Focus.". Rain sat there as Natsu said,"Use your powers. It is for an experiment ". The girl made electric appear around her as Natsu said,"Your powers stay with you even if you change bodies. Very interesting.". He was writing something down on Rain's phone since that was his earlier as Rain said,"What are you writing down?". "It is what you and Kari have given me about the Crois and the Seven Deadly Sins along with the art of Akmo Su." said Natsu.

"Have you let anyone see it?" said Rain. Natsu said,"I have it protected under several locks and you would have to be a god of hacking to get through it. Trust me, it won't happen again.". "So why do you care so much? We just planned to do this by ourselves." said Rain. "You two are my friends. I want to help you because we are friends and friends help each other." said Natsu. "That was beautiful. So how long should we be like this? I love this body but I would like to be in mine." said Rain.

Natsu sighed as he said,"Until the end of gym. I recall that you have a test to take today.". "Yeah. It is because I missed the test during April. So are you going to take it for me?" said Rain. "Yes. You're smart but this experiment is more important than a test." said Natsu. "So what am I supposed to do? I can't let your friends touch me right?" said Rain. "I got an idea but you will be cleaning my uniform after this. You better." said Natsu. 

Later on, Rain was walking to class in a track suit since her uniform was very much soaked thanks to some water. "I'm so cold. Why the hell did he do that? I get why he did that Kari but I'm so cold and I don't have much cash on me." said Rain. Kari was on her shoulder as she said,"I have no idea. So you are my Natsu right?". "Yeah. It is the Natsu that you know and love. For some reason, she didn't want to take gym today." said Rain. "It is a normal day. I wonder why." said Kari. Rain shrugged.

She open the door and she saw Terry, her best male friend waiting for her along with Dana and Alex. her best girlfriends. Natsu lectured her about who is who in their class and she knew them now thanks to her memory. "Where were you Rain?! You said that you need to talk to your "friend" Natsu during lunch today and why are you wearing that track suit?" said Alex. Rain said,"Well. Things happen for a reason.".

The four were later walking to gym class as Terry said,"He splashed you with water Rain?". "That is something a child would do. So where is he?" said Dana. "He is talking the April test that he missed. He wanted to have some fun because he is going to miss gym class." said Rain. That was the lie that the real Rain told the fake Rain aka Natsu to tell her friends while she is talking Natsu's test for him because of reasons that she didn't tell him.

Rain (Natsu) stood there and she thought,"I'm in heaven right now!". She was in the girls locker room due to it being gym and they were changing right in front of her. Normally this wouldn't be a problem but if you recall, Natsu is inside of Rain's body right now and he is saving memories. The girls were talking about how they have to do the handlebars today and that they hate wearing shorts. "I am so not telling either girl about this." thought Rain.

She then noticed them changing in a split second as she punched the wall. "Curses. This isn't like the stories." thought Rain. She took off her shirt as Alex covered her with said shirt. "You need to be a lot more careful Rain. Haven't you heard about what has happened lately?" said Alex. "What is it?" said Rain. "We have a peeping tom or a pervert." said Dana. "Yeah and we know how much you hate perverts." said Alex. Rain was lost as Dana said,"Yeah. The windows and door were open.".

Alex said,"And some of the girls are so scared that they have to change in the bathroom. It sucks but not even the student council can find this pervert.". "Wait. Didn't I leave the door opened when I was in here looking for the Crois this morning. Oh shit. I am the pervert." thought Rain. "We've been told by the teachers to keep on our guard because they along with the student council are looking for said pervert." said Dana.

Alex said,"You better be careful Rain. The guys are nuts about you.". "Gotcha Alex." said Rain. Rain stood away from the window as she thought,"I didn't know that. I don't give a dam about the pervert but I would never spy on girls because I could be one.". Dana said,"Come to think about it, Natsu is the pervert right?". Rain yelled in her head,"Are you serious?!". "You have a point there. I mean he never comes to gym class." said Alex.

Rain thought,"Well I am using that time to sleep on the roof. It is like my afternoon nap.". "What do you think about Natsu being the pervert Rain?" said Dana. "He can't be the pervert and he is super cool." said Rain. "Oh please. You are really in love with him despite him being like Issac." said Alex who shrugged her shoulders. The two girls were talking about Natsu being the pervert as the rumored pervert in question thought,"Why do they think that it is me?".

She heard the bushes outside moving as Rain looked toward it. Alex and Dana were gone as the boy who was in a girl's body walked toward the window. She opened the window with her bra showing as she thought,"Who is out there?". She saw someone taking a picture of her as the person ran off as she was stunned. Rain closed the window as she said,"He is so dead because I am the only one who gets to look at this body.".

Rain found Natsu (Rain) as he said,"I've finished the test. Why aren't you in class Natsu?". Rain was wearing the track suit as she said,"Oh. I was looking for you.". "I was heading there. Do you want to change back?" said Natsu. Rain was silent as Natsu said,"Okay. I think a kiss will change us back. It will work according to the data.". The two kissed as they were back in the same body as Natsu said,"I will get your uniform dried clean.".

Rain walked off as Natsu went looking for the person who took the picture. He found them and it was a group of three second year students. One had spiky black hair, one had long brown hair, and the last one had short blond hair. The spiky hair boy looked to be the leader and they were all perverts. "This is so freaking sweet! Nice Score!" yelled the leader. "I think those three are losers. I shall call them Punk A, B, and C." thought Natsu.

Punk B said,"Yeah. It was so freaking luck that the school idea Rain Scott stuck her rocking body out to my camera.". "This bad boy will sweet for so much cash." said Punk C. "Hey man. Doesn't it look like that she knows that you are there? Will she do anything?" said Punk A. "Nah man. I mean girls are pussy and they can't do anything about it." said Punk B. Natsu thought about it and he thought,"I should teach them a lesson.".

He held the ribbon as he turned into Nami. She walked out of the bushes as she said,"Hey guys. You should let me see my friend Rain.". The three boys said,"Huh?". "So how long are you going to make little old me wait?" said Nami. She looked at him as the three boys went back. "So you guys are the perverts?" said Nami. She clenched her fists as Punk C said,"Hold on!". They were on the floor as the brunette said,"You got the wrong people.".

Punk A said,"Yeah. It was Natsu Raiden! He gave us the picture before he ran off.". Nami got mad as she said,"Hell no!". She knocked the three boys out as she tied them up. She wrote a note saying that it was those three who were the perverts and not Natsu as he went back to normal. He went back to the nurse office as he had to get her dry cleaning done. Issac walked by him as he thought,"I wonder what is up with my friend Natsu.".

He saw the three punks as he read the note. "This is quite interesting. I better write something done to help out my friends Natsu and Rain." thought Issac. He wrote down that those two did this and that the handsome student council member Issac helped them out. He walked toward the record's building as he thought,"I hope I can get some of that work done. I want to improve my rep as the better Vice President".

Next time,
Natsu learns more about Rain and Issac meets up with Natsu and Rain for the very first time.

Characters that are here but they will appear again later with a name.
Punk A: Spiky Black Hair
Punk B: Long Brown Hair
Punk C: Short Blond Hair

Powers used;
Personality Changes:
Terry. Shy and nice into Loud and rude.
Body Swaps. It is like how it is in Power Adventure back in May: If you read it, I explained it there so enjoy.
Natsu into Rain.
Rain into Natsu.

No comments:

Post a Comment