Saturday, August 8, 2015

Power Guild Episode 119 Grand Magic Games part 42 Passion is over.


A/N:Yep. We are almost done. I really want to get working on the next arc but I love this one so much so I got some work to do. Lora left the group at the castle to go help Steve who is her lover now. I got nothing else beside that. So enjoy the last couple of battles before the end of this. I really have nothing else beside the fact that I really want to see Rusty again! Also the death of the hero was hard to write by the way.

Jenny was standing in front of Avra. He looked at the girl and he said,"I think you are one of those Slayers that the boy on the back of Gawaine was talking about. I can't believe that Raziel would join up with him. I guess I should get rid of you.". She blew up the air that Avra was controlling as Jenny said,"I got my friends by my side. I am going to enjoy this. Explosion!". The ground below Avra well exploded as the dragon was launched into the air.

Virgil stood by and he had Norman in his beast soul inside of a cannon. "Ready?!" yelled Virgil. "A man is always ready! Cyrus!" yelled Norman. The rocker strummed his guitar as he said,"Time for the Song of Heroes! Time for a Power up!". Virgil fired the cannon as Norman flew toward Avra at supersonic speeds. "Ultimate Man Punch!" yelled Norman. The punch hit the dragon square in the face as he said,"Girls!".

Sakura caught him as a giant bird. "I got you big bro!" said Sakura. She flew away as Fate said,"I got a hurricane ready to go!". He fired it out as Tanya said,"Psychic Volley!". The attack went toward the dragon as Tessa made two giant tree hold the dragon in it. "You guys! We will keep fighting right?!" yelled Jenny. "Because we are men!" yelled Norman. Sakura hit him as Cyrus said,"He never learns does he?". "Nope but that is what makes him Norman." said Virgil. The eight attacked the dragon.

X and his group saw Tyrath and Kalinth destroying the place. "Okay. I will go to the acid dragon. Let go Myra!" said X. He ran toward the dragon with Myra, Sunni, and John following him. "I guess we have our dragon." said Grim. The other six ran toward Kalinth. Ana saw them and she said,"Kitty?! What are you doing here? With the Inferno Legion too?!". "Bob send us here to help you with your problem. You don't mind right?" said Leonard who blocked the dragon's roar.

Alex said,"No way! Soul Pentagon Spiral!". The attack swallowed him as Krystal yelled loudly to the heavens,"Thunder!". A giant lighting bolt came down as Rose said,"Big brother would be so proud of that attack. Darkness Sphere!". The attack went toward the dragon along with Viola's writing boost it up as Eva fired her Hero Spiral. It hit the dragon as he roared. "He is mad." said Dawn and Spike. "I think we should make him madder what do you think?" said Z. The group nod as they went to him.

X blocked the dragon's acid. "X?! It is really good to see you." said Adam. "Thanks. I'm going to need your help taking this bastard down." said X. "Okay. Element Storm!" said Brendan. The attack came out as Casey said,"Ocean Pain!". A giant wave came crashing down as Myra fired off several powerful attacks. "Sonic Howl!" yelled Aaron. "Thunder Crash!" yelled Morgan. "Inferno Storm!" yelled Sunni and John. X ate the rebound effect as he said,"Powered up.".

Meanwhile at the Wacky Fowl, Danny who met up with Bryan and Renee found Melody in the ruins of the bar. Melody saw him and she said,"You guys. What are you doing here?". "Melody Chan. You haven't seen Anna Chan around here have you?" said Bryan. "What is he talking about?" said Melody who was lost at the man. "We lost her along with Kirk and Sally. James and Alice went to go protect Allison but they went missing." said Renee.

Danny said,"We are also worried about Anna's mind right now. She was all set out on killing Steve in this time. We are a family and I am the most worried.". "Because you love her right Danny? Don't lie I am the mistress of emotions which includes love after all." said Melody. Danny blushed really red as Bryan said,"You are so smart Melody Chan!". "Yeah!" said Renee. "Oh look here. Humans are just standing here! Time to die!" said a voice.

The four saw a giant storm heading toward them as Kurt and Leon stood there. "Hey bro. Talk later. I got a dragon to defeat! Ready Leon?" said Kurt. "Right. Passion Barrier!" said Leon. He blocked the attack as Kurt said,"Passion Frenzy Lances!". They went into Vesoth as they exploded into passion as well. Kurt sucked it up as Bryan said,"Always with the dramatic attacks aren't you Kurt Chan?". The dragon looked at the human and he said,"You're a slayer aren't you?".

Kurt said,"Yep. The name is Kurt Raymond, the student of Jo and a member of Heroes. You and your army of flying lizards and demons are going down!". Melody said,"And we will be right by your side Kurt.". "Right. You are my annoying little brother after all. I can't see you dying right in front of me like our parents did to that bastard." said Danny. "Same here. I can't lose my most important rival to this thing." said Leon who crackled his knuckles. "We are here too!" yelled Bryan and Renee.

Kurt smiled as he said,"Then lets get ready to fight. Passion Dragon Storm!". Several dragons came out as Kurt said,"Passion Sabertooth Tiger! Passion Hammerhead Shark!". The three spells attack the dragon as Leon said,"You'll need some backup in the form of Passion Meteors!". Kurt ate one as he said,"Thanks Leon! Now!". "Acid Storm!" yelled Bryan. "Medusa Glare!" said Renee. The acid burn the dragon as it froze in place.

Melody stood there and she thought,"We're doing this.". "Melody! Stay in the game! Frozen Blast of Revenge!" yelled Danny. The attack froze Vesoth as he fired a roar at Melody. "Melody!" yelled the group. She stood there in fear as Kurt rushed toward her. He pushed out of the way as he said,"We're not going to lose! I promise!". He was then shot in the stomach by a demon as Danny yelled,"Kurt! I will kill you all! Hell of Ice!".

The demon froze as it fired a blast directly at Kurt's head. He died by that alone as Leon yelled,"No! Tia!". Bryan held Renee who was crying in his chest. "He is dead Leon Chan." said Bryan. Danny kicked the ground as he yelled,"Not again!". Melody cried into the dead Kurt's chest as Vesoth said,"I guess that brat is dead. Good riddance.". The five glared at him as Melody said,"You guys. You need to kill him for Kurt.". "Hell yeah!" yelled the five. They rushed toward the dragon.

Bob stood there as Raziel yelled,"Bob!". "What is it Bob? Do you feel that annoying wizard Kurt die? I guess you know what it is like to lose someone close to you." said Future Steve. "Sad at so many levels." said Gawaine. Bob was silent as Raziel said,"You bastards. You will all pay for what you did to my nephew!". She fired out her roar which burned the metal dragon as Bob said,"You can't be dead Kurt.".

He remember a memory when he was 14 and Kurt was 13. The two were in a forest as they just finish up a job along with Jade, Sakura, Scampers, and Allison. Kurt stood there as he said,"Hey Bob. I am going to beat you today!". Bob crackled his knuckles as he said, "Okay. Lets see how you do this time Kurt.". The two clashed in battle as the girls sat nearby along with Scampers. They were enjoy lunch after a job well done.

Sakura said,"Those two are always fighting aren't they? It never gets old though.". "Yeah. This makes them such good friends." said Jade. "I think it is like they are brothers." said Allison. "Aye sir!" said Scampers. Bob defeated Kurt using his signature Thunder Crash as Kurt said,"Next time. I will win for sure!". "Yeah. I really hope that you do. I need someone to rival me at the top." said Bob who smiled.

The two sat there in a hot spring that Bob found earlier. "Man. This is so freaking nice, I meaning it is so awesome!" yelled Kurt. "You didn't want to peep on the girls is which shocked me the most." said Bob. "I ain't a pervert like Eric and Wayne are man. I got some standards. So tell me your best friend in the guild, who is the girl that you are crushing on?" said Kurt. Bob hid in the water as he said,"She may here us.".

Kurt said,"The great and powerful Bob is worried about his crush hearing him? You are a strange guy man but that what makes you.". "So do you like anyone?" said Bob. "Nah. I mean the girls are pretty sweet but I like a girl who can make me happy." said Kurt. "You and I are quite alike." said Bob. "I am so lost." said Kurt. "We are like brothers. I always wanted one." said Bob. "Sweet. Lets be brother man." said Kurt. The two shook hands as Bob recalled a different memory of the Passion wizard.

Bob was in front of Sakura's grave. He was 16 years old and he was still depressed about Sakura well being dead. He had never been good with death ever since he was little and this one hurt him the most than the others. Kurt tapped his shoulder as he said,"Hey man. Are you going to be able to work? We are all worried about you.". Bob was crying as he said,"Why did she have to die?". "I don't know why man but she would want to live on for her." said Kurt.

He sat next to Bob as he said,"You know about how I lost my folks right?". "To a demon right?" said Bob. "Yeah. It sucks but I know that you and the others will be there to comfort me. Promise me that you will live for her." said Kurt. "I will man. You better not leave me either." said Bob. "I ain't going to lose to anyone anytime soon." said Kurt. The two walked back to the guild hall as the grave had flowers around it.

Bob return back to the present as he said,"You bastard! Steve is a good friend of mine and I won't let you taint his future with your darkness. I will get back revenge for what you did to both Future Stella and Future Sakura.". He gained a really dark aura around him while crying. He yelled,"Kurt! You told me that no one would ever kill you and that you would defeat me! Don't go back on that promise we made! Ultimate Armageddon Drive!".

Raziel saw the boy transform. A pair of wings very similar to the ones used by Milorth appeared on his back, the clothes turned into a suit made of darkness, and he was very angry. "This is what your darkness is like?! I like it! Lets go!" yelled Future Steve. "Die bastard!" yelled Bob. The two crashed into each other. Eric was wounded by the demon who had him as he yelled,"Wayne! Take them away from here!". Wayne was dragging both his daughter and Eric's son away as they yelled,"Eric!".

Victor was on death's door as Fred held his friend. "Victor! Don't die! Jade is waiting for us!" yelled Fred who was crying. Victor smiled as he said,"Tell Johnny this. You better protect Jade with your life metal head.". "I will and we will do it together!" yelled Fred. "Goodbye Fred. I will miss you and your friendship." said Victor. He died as Fred yelled,"No!". He stood up and he said,"I will change for you! Time for you to die bastard!". He went toward the demons as Victor rested there.

Next time,
Humanity is dying to the dragons. Bob is gone to the darkness. The world is screwed.  

Events/Battles:
Jenny, Virgil, Tessa, Fate, Tanya, Sakura, Norman, and Cyrus attack Avra the Wind Dragon.
Jenny, Fate, Virgil, Tessa, Tanya, Sakura, Cyrus, and Norman vs Avra the Wind Dragon.
X, Sunni, John, Myra, Grim, and the Inferno Legion help Ana and her group with the two dragons who are quite the perverts.
X, Ana, Sunni, John, the Inferno Legion, Princess Sophia, Cameron, Alex, Aaron, Rose, Dawn, Brendan, Casey, Morgan, Myra, and Grim vs Tyrath the Acid Dragon and Kalinth the Emerald Dragon.  
Danny, Bryan, and Renee find Melody in the ruins of the Wacky Fowl. The three former villains are looking for Anna who went missing along with Kirk and Sally.
The four are protected from Vesoth's storm by Kurt and Leon. Kurt challenge him to a fight.
Kurt, Leon, Melody, Danny, Byran, and Renee vs Vesoth the Storm Dragon.
Kurt is killed by a demon's blast while protecting Melody from Vesoth.
Bob senses that Kurt died. Future Steve does as well along with his dragon and they made fun of him being weak. He attack them with immense anger.
Victor are seriously wounded and Eric is trapped by some demons making Jamie and June cry as Wayne who is crying takes them away.

No comments:

Post a Comment