Sunday, August 30, 2015

Soul Episode 5 The Unknown Club part 1 Amy, a Half Human and Half Cat.


A/N:Don't worry. We will actually have some fighting in this episode with our characters with the Crois and the Sins. I decide to introduce Issac because he is a lot like Kurt. Issac and Kurt are related by blood since Issac is the Kurt of the series. We are also getting introduced to a new character along with an old one. Lets begin already because we need to keep this train going. This story takes place in Japan despite having most characters having American names.

I don't feel like making here in my home country because I can and also anyway looking to our new president. I do it actually because I hate seeing the red writing under a misspelled word which is a lot of names such as Natsu for example. It bothers me as a person. The Sins won't have likes or dislikes because well their name says what they are. 

In the Student Council office, Aurora along with the other members looked at Issac who said,"Yep. I got our idol to go to college.". Aurora said,"I am very impressed with you little brother.". "Yeah. You did a great job." said Karen. "I thought she was a lost cause but you did a good job." said Carly. "You are welcome Carly and you look cute today." said Issac. She blushed as Elsa said,"So how did you do it Issac?".

Issac walked toward the door as he said,"Nah. I can't tell you. I promise her I wouldn't tell anyone on how I did it. Later, I got stuff to do so don't bother me.". He walked off as Elsa said,"What the hell is wrong with that guy anyway?". "Who knows but this does bring the decision on who will be the new president into light." said Karen. "You did hear that right?" said Aurora. Akane stood there and she said,"I sure did.".

A week later, Natsu was walking to school with Terry since the two live close to each other like five minutes maybe. "Man. Last night episode of Skills was so good right?" said Terry. "Yeah. I like that Viola and Michael got together." said Natsu. Skills is about a boy with superpowers from an ancient stone from the future as he tries to live a normal high school life with others like him trying to take his life.

Terry said,"Yeah. Do you think Roy and Rebecca get together or will it be Roy and Marian? I can't decided man.". "If you actually read the original source, you would have an answer. Roy is actually deciding between the two." said Natsu. "Yeah but the show is so much better in my opinion. I really should try the manga though." said Terry. "You should." said Natsu. The two saw Issac waiting for them as he said,"Howdy friends.".

Natsu ignored him as Terry said,"Hi Issac. I thought you lived at the dorms.". "Nah. I live nearby the school so I don't have to live at the dorms like most of the students do. So did you guys hear about the new transfer student?" said Issac. "Is the student like Natsu?" said Terry. "No one is like Natsu. She is actually from America." said Issac. "Really? And how do you know this?" said Natsu. "Let's just say that I have my ways." said Issac.

The three were walking to school as Terry said,"So, are you and Rain dating Natsu? I mean you two are usually together/". "I don't think we are. What makes you think that?" said Natsu. "Rumors spread in our school like wildfire. I blame the social media." said Issax. "So do you think the new girl will be like my savior?" said Terry. "Savior?" said Issac. Natsu whispered to him,"The female version of me. It is a long story. I will tell you later."

Issac said,"Looking forward to it. So where are the girls?". "Who knows? I can never tell what either one of them are thinking most of the time." said Terry. Rain, Alex, and Dana stood there as Natsu said,"I found them.". "So I bet Issac here told you about the new transfer student." said Rain. "And how do you know this?" said Terry. "Her grandpa told her about the new student. She is rumored to be one of those genetically altered humans." said Alex.

Dana said,"I hope she is half ghost or zombie.". Alex and Terry stood there as Rain said,"They aren't a fan of horror in the lightest.". "Ah. So Dana, have you played Dweller Demon?" said Natsu. "I love that series! It is one of the best horror games out there Natsu." said Dana. "I thought you didn't have time due to you having work and littler sisters." said Issac. "I have free time during school. It is nice to be an SS." said Natsu.

Terry said,"So as an SS or a Student Council member, you two have to keep your grades up at all times right?". "Yeah but they also have to follow a certain set of rules." said Alex. "Yeah. They suck. I mean why can't we have a soda machine in the classroom." said Issac. "You are the student council though. Can't you make that a rule?" said Dana. "I don't think Issac is smart enough to figure that out yet." said Rain. 

The group were talking excluding Natsu who was talking with Kari. "So what have you found out? I know that there was been some high sources of emotions lately." said Natsu. "Beside for Lust, I can't figure out how these spikes are appearing in the first place. I mean this is just strange. Do you think it has something to do with your curse?" said Kari. "What do you mean?" said Natsu. "Last week, Rain has been wanting to kiss you but she stopped for some reason.".

Natsu said,"From what I can tell, it has been because school has been fun for her. According to Issac so don't trust me on this, Rain had this group excluding Issac in middle school but she was bullied by the girls.". "Rain is pretty so do you think Envy had something to do with all of the bullying back in the day?" said Kari. "Maybe. I mean the elementary, middle, and high school are connected. We need to keep anything open." said Natsu.

Meanwhile in a unknown location, the Seven Sins sat there. Lust was pretty much a beautiful girl and she had a pink aura around her. Wrath was your normal looking guy and he has a fiery red aura with a lot of anger. Greed had a lot of money around her as a orange aura went around her. Envy was a girl filing her nails. Pride was sitting there with a smug look as a green aura appeared. The final two were Sloth and Gluttony who were sleeping with a blue aura and eating with a purple aura.

Wrath slammed the table as he yelled,"This is getting god dam ridiculous! Why the hell are we scared of a teen and his fox?!". "Calm down Wrath. We need to think about this in a calm and collected way because these two are different from the last two for sure." said Pride. "Yeah. Like this guy is way hot and he is very interesting in a girls body." said Lust. "Sometimes. I think we should use the Crois to steal everything from him." said Greed.

Sloth said while yawning,"We can't do that because for some reason, he is able to destroy them.". "I want to know how you know this." said Envy. "Me and Sloth sent some at him and he destroy them without breaking a sweat while he was in a uniform for something." said Gluttony. "So he must be a member of something." said Pride. "But what?" said Lust. "We should get to work already. I'm bored right now." said Wrath.

Back in Class 1-C, Natsu was sitting in his seat on his phone. He was looking over at Rain who was enjoying time with her friends as he thought,"It must be nice for her. Her middle school year must have been hard for her. It is good to see her happy.". Issac stood in front of him as he said,"Yo! You in there?!". Natsu grabbed him as he said,"What the hell do you think you are doing?". "She likes you man. I mean she is going to college because you are." said Issac.

Natsu let go as he said,"That doesn't mean a thing. I was planning to go anyway because my manager is a good friend of one of the deans of the college of my dreams.". "Yeah. It is nice to have a dream like you." said Issac. He was leaning back in the desk next to Natsu's chair as Issac said,"Man. This sucks that both me and Akane have to be in the same class together.". "You two are childhood friends right?" said Natsu.

Issac said,"Yeah and we have a love/hate relationship.". "Is it because of your sister?" said Natsu. "I think you got it. She is the complete opposite of me. It is like fire and ice in a sense." said Issac. "Ice and fire can be friends." said Natsu. "Not everything is related to Skills." said Issac. "Yeah but Ellen loves it. So do you know anything about those genetically humans that Alex was talking about? I've been in America but this is the first time I've heard about them." said Natsu.

Issac said,"It is a fusion. Scientists are trying to find a way to make normal people who aren't Souls able to protect themselves.". "I see. So what you are saying is that this new girl could be half a lion, moose, wolves, dragons, or a bear?" said Natsu. "Yes but it will most likely being something small and not so powerful like a mouse or a spider." said Issac. "So they will like those creepy animals who look like humans?" said Natsu. "Yeah." said Issac.

The bell rang as the homeroom teacher walked in. "We actually have everyone here for once. That is good news because beside for the new student, I have even bigger news." said Ellen. "You're getting married?!" said Boy B. "No. I am still looking but we are going to have more transfer students soon because of reasons that they didn't tell me." said Ellen. "Why do we have all of the transfer students Ms. Sullivan?" said Girl A. 

Ellen said,"We have the main character of the story in our class of course. Three of them is in our class, one is in Class D, and one is in Class B.". "Nice Fourth Wall break there teach. So that one is going to be with that crazy girl. This is getting interesting." thought Issac. "You all have heard about genetically altered humans right? Well our new friend is one. You may come in here Ms. Ramos. We won't judge you." said Ellen.

Natsu said,"Ramos?". "You know her Natsu?" whispered Rain. "Yeah. He has." said Kari. She sat on Rain's desk as Kari said,"Yeah. Those two have meet before.". "You seem angry. Did you meet her before?" said Rain. "Nope. This is before I met Natsu. I have heard about her though. We will some trouble with this development." said Kari. "What are you talking about?" said Rain. "Wow. You are acting weird toward your love to Natsu." said Kari.

The back door opened as Rain saw the genetically altered human standing there. She was half human and half cat so think a cute cat girl. Her hair/fur was purple, she had cat like eyes which are sky blue, and her tail stick out like a sore thumb. She had a cat bell around her neck like a necklace. "Hi! My name is Amy Ramos." said Amy. The guys in the class excluding Terry, Issac, and Natsu were very much interested in the cat like girl as she noticed Natsu in the back who was ignoring her.

She waved to Natsu as Boy B whispered to Boy C,"Dude. Why the hell is Natsu so freaking popular with the girls?!". "He is the main character in the story man." said Boy C. "What is up with all of the fourth wall breaking in this episode? Man how many more are there to go?" thought Issac. "I see that you know Mr. Raiden. How do you know him?" said Ellen. Natsu was drinking a soda as Amy said with a smile on her face,"He is my fiance.".

The class said in unison,"Fiance?! Him!". Natsu was currently drinking a liter of soda as Amy said with a smile,"Yep. He promise me that I could be his side once we get older.". "I see then. You can sit next to him or in front of him." said Ellen. As she finished that sentence, the cat girl sat next to Natsu as she moved the desk closer to him. "Hi Natsu. Did you miss me?" said Amy. "Sorta of. I thought you would stay in America." said Natsu.

Amy said,"But I finished my ....". He covered her lips as Rain thought,"I guess he doesn't want more people to find about him being here to hunt down the Sins.". "Oh. I get you Natsu. I finished up my training so I can be the perfect apprentice for you." said Amy. She went onto his right arm as he did a loud sigh. During class, the boys were very jealous of our protagonist because Amy was doing love stuff to him.

He was feeding him some food which she made and it smelled amazing. It was lunch time as Issac walked up to the "happy couple". "Hey Amy. Could I borrow your honey bear for a minute?" said Issac. "Sure but if you try and take him for me. You will see my angry side." said Amy. "I got you Amy. You coming Natsu?" said Issac. "Yes please." said Natsu. Amy was lost as Issac said,"I see why man. Just come with me man.". "K." said Natsu.

Rain was sitting with her friends as Issac opened the door to the roof. "Hey Rain. Can we talk for a second?" said Issac. "Are you confessing your love?" said Terry. "Not at all. I just need to talk to her for a couple of minute in private along my Natsu." said Issac. "Sure. Does Natsu's feline wife know about your love with Natsu?" said Rain. Rain and Issac argued as Dana said,"She is jealous right?". "I think so." said Alex. Natsu was lost as he was on his phone during all of this.

Next time,
What does Issac want to talk with Natsu and Rain about? Is Rain jealous of Amy and Natsu? And will the Sins actually do something?

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Wrath. Red. Male. He is the leader and he is usually pretty angry. He will do anything to get the job done despite what his teammates say about it. He is using taking over people with strong personality.
Greed. Orange. Female. She loves having anything. She hates hearing about someone having more than her. She is using taking over people who are hiding their greed but she can sense greed in a person just by looking at them.
Envy. Yellow. Female. She is perfect in every way. She loves being the most amazing in pretty much everything. She takes over the most ugly and through some changes, she makes them popular and a bitch or dick depends on the gender.
Pride. Green. Male. He is very prideful. You don’t want to make fun of his pride or else something bad with happen to you. He mainly goes after people with strong pride toward themselves and he likes girls a lot.
Sloth. Blue. Female. She is very lazy. She doesn’t really like to do anything just like her names and her favorite animal is a sloth. She mainly goes after people who are very active and well she makes them lazy.
Gluttony. Purple. Male. He eats a lot of food every minute of the day. He loves to eat and the more he eats, the strong he can get. He picks whoever and he makes them eat a lot but not gain any weight but they get stronger.
Lust. Pink. Female. She loves love. She loves to make trouble in relationship the most. She goes after people who try to figure the group out. She makes the person who she takes over a total stud or beauty despite them looking like a frog.
Amy Ramos. 15 years old. First year Class C at Star Valley High. Purple/Black. Sky Blue/Red. 5 foot 6/5 foot 9. O. Virgo. September 10.  Natsu, Fish, Milk, laying around, water, shopping, getting petted by anyone, and be a good friend for Natsu. Girls who get close to Natsu that isn’t a member of his family which sort of counts Kari but doesn’t, garlic, and loud noises.

No comments:

Post a Comment