Saturday, August 8, 2015

Power Guild Episode 118 Grand Magic Games part 41 The Power of Monsters


A/N: I decided to make Raziel and Sivarth engaged because why not. I can do anything with the flying lizards because Fairy Tail did nothing with the ones from the past beside Atlas Flame who is my favorite out of the bunch. Igneel is still my favorite because of what happens in the current anime arc. I can't wait to be sad like I was when it happened in the manga. Tyrath is into guys. I thought that it will be different and Time Travel is so freaking confusing. Am I right?! Lets begin already.

Also Episode 246 looks awesome for one reason. His name is Rustyrose. I am a huge fan of him and the rest of the Seven Kin of Purgatory. He is actually my favorite member and he is going to be there along with Azuma maybe. I am not sure yet but god dam it. It is going to be awesome. I mean it may just be Anime exclusive but I don't care! I like to know what happens to characters like Rusty or others like him like Sho and Wally. I can't wait to see it.

The two dragons were clashing as Gawaine said,"How is a female comparing to my power?". "I may be female but I have the strength of a man. You can try to push me back but it will fall in your face." said Raziel. Future Steve looked at Bob who was inside of the dragon as he said,"How did you break my magic?!". "Magic to break your control over me huh." said Raziel. "I think we just got close as a family right?" said Bob. "Yeah. " said Raziel.

Future Steve said,"Friends?!". "Hell yeah! Let's do this Raziel!" yelled Bob. She bit the dragon as the metal dragon tried to bite him. It missed her as Bob said,"All right Raziel! You got this overgrown tin can! Lets circle them!". "Don't let this bitch do that Gawaine!" yelled Future Steve. Gawaine fired an roar which destroyed a mountain. "That looks so amazing." said Bob. "Focus Bob! Your mere breath can't go through my fire and lighting." said Raziel.

Gawaine laughed as he said,"I see then. Your flames or lighting won't go through my body.". "Yeah but you underestimated my power is dumb of you. My power is on the same level as Sivarth." said Raziel. Bob jumped into the air as Future Steve saw him. He had flames and lighting around him as Raziel said,"The one who has the power of the both of us is my fellow dragon Bob!". Future Steve thought,"He consumed it?". "Power Dragon Impact of Pain!" yelled Bob.

The attack caused a huge explosion in the air. Otto or Toto was surrounded by guards. "Your majesty. that is?!" said a guard. "So can someone explain why the dragons are fighting each other? It is pretty sweet and awesome." said a guard. "This city once was blooming with flowers. It is now overflowing the blood of humans and dragons. This is the festival of humans and dragons. Men fighting against men, dragons fighting dragons, and men fighting dragons." said Toto.

He took a deep breath as he said,"This is just like the Dragon King Festival of the past.". He fell on his knees as the guards said,"Your highness!". "This can't be stopped now. Nothing will ever be the same ever again." said Otto. Meanwhile. Steve stood there panting.He had been fighting Ator who is a dragon made of water which means only one thing. Steve couldn't hit her due to her water like body making his attack hit everything but her.

Ator said,"This is how we should end our fight Steve. You can't defeat a dragon.". "How and why do you know my name?" said Steve. "We have orders to spare you from all of this and I mean only you Steve." said Ator. Steve was lost as Ator looked at him and she said,"Just do as I say Steve and this will be good for you. You shall live though all of this and you will become our king.". "What is that supposed to mean?! I have no plans to be king! Who gave you this?" said Steve.

Ator laughed and she said,"You gave us the order Steve.". Steve was shocked more and Ator said,"I'll explain it to you. You summoned us dragons. You are the man who will become the king of the new world. This is your plan seven years from now.". Steve went on his knees as he said,'No. It can't be. I plan to make Monsters into a true guild.". "Well it is the truth Stevie." said a voice. Steve looked down and he saw his shadow talking to him again.

"It is all true. I represent your other future. I am your shadow and the darkness lingers in the recesses of your heart." said Shadow. Steve stomped him as he said,"I won't!". "Just admit it. Your heart is evil. No it will be after all of this. Embrace your fate. You will not die here." said Ator. Steve went on the ground as he said,"It is all lies. Lies.". Anna was nearby as she said,"Steve. I feel bad for you.".

One hour earlier, Danny and Anna was looking at Bob who was covering both of the Future Girls with his cloak. "I am so sorry Stella and Sakura." said Bob. He punched the ground as Anna said after taking a deep breath,"Are you going to be able to fight whoever that was who defeated Chaos?". "I'm sure about it but who was that guy?" said Danny. "That was Steve from 7 years into the future. The girls are from seven years as well but from a different one." said Bob.

Danny said,"So there was a third one.". "What was his purpose?" said Anna. "The death of everyone so he can have his perfect future. Chaos told me and Stella this before he was defeated by that bastard only a few minutes ago." said Bob. "It seems that Steve has become quite the wizard." said Danny. "I think we have a way to defeat him. If we kill the present Steve, Future Steve should disappear." said Anna.

Danny said,"Time travel is so freaking confusing. So if Future Steve is here, that means we can't kill the current Steve. That also exist.". "That would be right if time was flowing normally. Right now, I think time is erratic. We know about the Future girls as well as the anomalies in time. Therefore we became variables that deter the normal flow of time." said Anna. "Which means?" said Danny. "We can kill Steve to erase the Future Steve." said Anna.

Danny smiled as he said,"If Future Steve is gone, Stella might be able to..". Bob looked at the two and he said,"You can't. I am going to defeat Future Steve for Future Stella and Future Sakura.". "You can't let that rage consume you Bob." said Anna. "No Anna. Future Steve turned evil somewhere. The present Steve is a good friend of mine. We care about our friends and he hasn't done anything at all wrong. If we kill him, we will be the ones who are the ones heading toward the dark." said Bob

Anna looked at Bob and she said,"Well said Bob. You have my word. I won't touch Present Steve at all.". Present. She was looking at Steve who was crying and she looked at the crowd of wizards who were fighting. "Bob. There is no other choice. Steve is the cause for all of this destruction. In a sense, if Future Steve is gone. The gates would be closed. The dragons wouldn't be here. Killing Steve is the only way of returning everything back to normal." said Anna.

Back with Allison and co. The three were looking at Krista who was really mad at seeing James. She said,"James.". "Wait Krista." said Allison. "It is okay Allison. I have accepted this." said James. "No. It isn't. I have forgiven him." said Allison. "Why are you covering him!? He killed Darren and he held us captive in that tower for years! I can't forgive him! I won't! I am going to kill him here and now!" yelled Krista.

She rushed toward James as she was stopped by Alice. "Please. I know that you are really pissed off at him. I am in love with him and I will not let you hurt my true love after my first one was taken me thanks to his drive against Bob. I am over him so I will not let you hurt James!" said Alice. "Krista. I know that you think this is the right way but it won't change what has happened. You will not get a single thing out of this." said Allison.

"I can't believe you Ally! You are telling me to let all of this go!" yelled Krista who tried to break free from Alice. "She is right." said a voice. Krista turned around to see Anna standing there. Alice and James said,"Anna.". "Your hatred of James here has always been misdirected." said Anna who sighed. "Who the hell are you?" said Krista. "I am the woman who controlled James here from the shadows." said Anna.

James said,"Don't make this any more complicated.". "It is who I am James and Alice. I guess you can't really teach a new dog new tricks." said Anna. Both of the Allison were lost at her as Anna chuckled,"It was really hopeless after all. I was pretending to be on the side of justice but I am just a really rotten bitch." said Anna. "What happened to Danny? He was with you?" said James. "It is nothing. We don't have the time to be talking. There are still demons." said Anna.

She said,"Oh and more importantly Kitty Chan.". Krista looked at her and Anna said,"I am the one who murdered your precious Darren. I also had the tower built. If you live though this, I will be the one who take the hatred that you have in you.". She was gone as Allison said,"She is also just like us. Since she was a child, she was led down the wrong path.". "What is wrong with this world?" said James.

Allison said,"No matter what it is. We must continue to live on in this world.". "You're right Allison." said Alice. The four stood there from what seems like eternally as Mona stood there nearby. She held Eternal Rest as she placed it back in its scabbard. Anna walked away as she thought,"I will make the world a better place by killing him.". She fell on the ground as she said,"I thought I changed but this right now is the real me and my sins will never be clean.".

Steve was still shocked by what the dragon said to him. "I guess the master wouldn't mind if I hurt the boy up a little bit. He did try to kill me." said Ator. She was about to stomp him into the ground as Sake saw this. "I ain't going to let that happen! Drunken Chop! Ancient Slap!" yelled Sake. He block the foot as it was grabbed by Kara's chain. She stood there with Lucky as she said,"We'll handle her. You get him back to normal Lucky.". "Yes madam!" said Lucky.

He flew over to the slayer as the dragon was being occupied by Kara and Sake. "Steve! Lucky is here to save you!" said Lucky. "Lucky? You need to leave me. I am going to become the ruler because all of the people I care about will die." said Steve. Lucky looked at his best friend and he said,"Don't you remember what you told Lucky?! You are going to be a man who treasured his friends just like Bob and Lucky hates seeing you like this!".

Steve was silent as Ator said,"Die annoying frog!". She fired an roar at Lucky as Sake yelled,"Dam it you bitch!". He punched her but it didn't stop the attack. Lucky saw the attack as Steve looked up to see his best friend flying in the air. "Lucky!" yelled Kara and Steve. Lucky was caught by Husk as he said,"Thank you!". He hugged the giant spirit as Steve saw Lora standing there. Husk was gone as the Chreax was in her arms. "Lora?" said Steve.

Lucky hugged her as he said,"Lucky missed you Lora! Steve did way more me in fact.". She walked over to Steve as Kara said,"These two need to talk about their feeling toward each other. So we will handled this bitch.". "Amen to that sister." said Sake. The two attacked her as Lucky left her arms to stand back. "Is that you Lora? Or are you just her ghost? Are you here to haunt me for what future me did to you?" said Steve.

She slapped him as Ator, Sake, and Kara stopped fighting to watch. "Wake the hell up Steve!" yelled Lora. "I never thought I would see her yell." said Kara. "Yeah. She doesn't seem like the type of girl who would raise their voice at all." said Sake. "Who knew?" said Ator. "Lucky is scared." said Lucky who hid behind some rubble. "You are stronger than this! You are the man who was my first friend in Monster and my love!" said Lora.

Steve was recovering as Lora said,"I love your kindness among the jerks in the guild.". Kara sulked as Lora said,"I remember tagging along on a job with you and Chad. Chad and Larry were causing a problem but you and Lucky were helping the little girl find her mommy. I always admired your kind heart and seeing you like this is making us all sad. I know that we are going to win this fight against the dragons and Future Steve but we need your help. Are you with us?".

She held out her hand as Steve grabbed it. "Hell yeah. Thanks Lora. I really need that." said Steve. He kissed her as the dragon said,"I feel bad attacking him now.". "So are you going to give up? Lucky like that a lot." said Lucky. "No. Die!" said Ator. She fired the roar as Steve blocked it. "I will not let you hurt her! Everyone! It is time for us to fight for the things we love! Are you with me?!" yelled Steve.

Sake said,"Yeah. Your energy got me shaken and stirred. Drunken Chop! Eternal Strikes!". He chop the dragon from head to toe as Kara grabbed her with her chains. "Ultimate Champion Throw! Death from Above! Slash from Hell!" yelled Kara. She threw the dragon up into the air as the skull hit her and she pulled out her sword Vengeance. She slasher the dragon in half as her body reform in a nano second. She dodge the roar as it destroy part of the city.

Lora held a key as she said,"Lucky! You need to get back!". "Lucky won't budge not even a muscle! Lucky won't let his friends fight alone! Can I be let free Steve!?" yelled Lucky. "Yes. Destroy her." said Steve. Lucky glowed an very eerie black as he flew toward Ator. He started to attack the dragon with several different spells. "What the?" said Lora. "Lucky can use any magic that he has seen in his life so he is quite the threat in battle. Shadow Roar!" said Steve. He fired the attack at the dragon.

Lucky stopped his onslaught as he said,"Lucky see help Steve!". Steve saw Chad running along with Larry and Athena with a very angry Jevrath behind them. "What the hell are you doing?! You think that this is some kind of joke!" yelled Steve. "Not at all. We are a team you guys so we should do this as one. Oh hi Lora. We all need to talk after this." said Chad. The eight stood there as Jevrath yelled at his fellow dragon,"I will handle them! You go kill humans!".

Ator yelled back,"No Way! These ones are going to die by my hands!". The two argued as Athena heard,"You two are quite the annoying pair just like Chad and Steve when they argue over something really stupid. Time for you to fear the power of Demon Hell and Heavenly Storm!". "Don't forget about me! Ultimate Inferno Blast!" yelled another voice. The eight saw three powerful attacks as the memory wizard Claude stood there with Romeo who pumped his chest.

Steve said,'Everyone. We are going to show these bastards no mercy. They will regret ever messing with Monsters. I have a feeling that you are quitting Cinco Hydra after this.". "Yep. I guess I will join you guys." said Sake. "Good now! Lets fight!" said Chad. He and Steve stood back as the eight went toward the dragons. "Ready partner? This is the power of the new and improved Heroes." said Chad. "You know it." said Steve.

The two stood back as they said,"This is for the guild who changed us! We are going to show you our power! Lets go! Ultimate Holy Shadow Blast of Light and Darkness!". The attack swallowed up the two dragons as Lora said,"And Steve is my boyfriend.". "Really? Didn't see that coming." said Larry who was blasting Holy Ray. "Lucky was there when they kissed." said Lucky who was hurting the dragons. "Keep fighting!" said Chad. The ten went toward the dragons who roared.

Next time,
A hero loses their life.
   
Events/Battles:
Bob and Raziel the Lighting and Fire Dragon vs Future Steve and Gawaine the Steel Dragon.
Toto has a revelation about the whole thing.
Steve is confronted by Ator the Water Dragon. She tells the young boy that he will be spare because he will be their King.
Steve hears his shadow talking to him and the shadow tells Steve that this is his destiny.
Anna watches this happen and she is thinking of killing him to save the future.
Allison is trying to calm Krista down but it isn't working as the cat girl is trying to kill James and Alice tries to stop her.
Anna arrives and she tells the cat girl everything about her controlling James during the Tower of Revival and her being Darren's killer. Nearby, Mona sheath her sword.
Anna falls on the ground and she admits that her sins will never be clean.
Lora, Titus, Sake, and Lucky finds Steve about to be attack by Ator. Titus and Sake saves him and Steve see Lora again.
Lora tells him to keep on fighting and he stands ready to fight the dragon with Lucky, Sake, Titus, and Lora.
Steve, Lucky, Titus, Sake, and Lora vs Ator the Water Dragon.
The five then notice Athena, Chad, and Larry run toward them with Jevrath right behind them.
The eight wizards team up against the two dragons along with Romeo and Claude.
Steve, Chad, Lucky, Larry, Lora, Titus, Sake, Romeo, Claude, and Athena vs Ator the Water Dragon and Jevrath the Sand Dragon.

No comments:

Post a Comment