Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Power Guild Episode 129 The God of Plants


A/N:Well. I got nothing beside to check the Spin Off. I know that I have mention Fairy Tail Zero and Tale of Fairy Tail: Ice Trail before. If you want to know how Fairy Tail was formed or how Gray join Fairy Tail, I would recommend it. I am not a fan of Fairy Girls and Fairy Tail: Blue Mistral because I am not a fan of the art style. Not my cup of tea if you ask me. I like the one staring Sabertooth and I would recommend if you want to see Minerva being pretty interesting. Lets begin already.

Team Power along with Chad arrived at the Monsters guild hall. Kurt looked around as Chad said,"I really don't want to know what is wrong with him.". "He wants that Guild Exchange to be good but I made it scarier." said Bob. "Ah. I will be right back. Everyone else is on jobs right now beside Lucky, Larry, and Steve. They will be joining us." said Chad. He was gone as Stella said,"Wow. He matured a lot." said Steve.

Erick was lost as Scampers said,"I'll tell you later. Lets go see Lucky and Larry.". The two walked off as Kurt sulked. "Man. This sucks you guys. I was really hoping to have a fight with Sake or Kara to say the least." said Kurt. "One thing. You couldn't beat Kara and Sake." said Bob. "What makes you so sure?" said Kurt. Bob pointed to his new gold eyes as Allison said,"Kara ripped out his eyes don't you remember that.".

Kurt was quiet after that as Steve walked over to the four. Stella said,"So Steve, how are things going with Lora?". "We are going well Stella. She is off seeing her sister." said Steve. "Isn't she that Spirit wizard from Nine Prayers?" said Kurt. "Yeah. Lora is trying to talk to her but Lydia is ignoring her sister for some reason. Athena and Kara went with her this time." said Steve. "Does the prison know about them coming?" said Bob.

Steve said,"Yes. Kara won't destroy the prison.". "Should we ask?" said the three. "No. You shouldn't ask." said the two Slayers. Chad walked over as he said,"Ira and Noah are here to see us about the job so are you guys ready?". "What about Lucky along with Larry?" said Steve. "Chill out Stevie. They're joining us." said Chad. Lucky walked over to the group with Larry, Scampers, and Erick. Erick was about the same size as the Chreax.

Larry said,"So I guess we are ready to work right Lucky?". "Lucky is ready to go!" said Lucky. The ten walked into the main room as Ira and Noah sat there. "Hey Ira." said Bob. "It is always good to see the oldest wizard saint still kicking." said Noah. "Are you going to the meeting?" said Ira. "Yeah but I am not going to be in a good mood." said Bob. "So what is the job in the first place? I mean this is better than doing something else." said Kurt.

Ira said,"Have you Heroes been to the Bloody Darkness Guild Hall yet?". "Yes. Is this about those ruins that Louis found?" said Stella. "Smart girl. Along with those stones, a strange island appeared out of nowhere. We are going to go check it out by boat." said Noah. "Okay." said Chad. Larry said to Scampers,"Chad here hates his motion sickness.". "Yeah. Bob doesn't have that." said Scampers. "I wonder why." said Erick.

They were on a boar as Kurt, Chad, Steve were out. They were pretty much useless on the boat as Ira and Noah went to go report to the Magic Council. Erick was staring at the sea as Bob said,"Do you like the ocean Erick?". "Yeah. It is nice." said Erick. "Are you alright Erick?" said Bob. "Do you and Scampers hate me?" said Erick. "I like you and I know that Scampers is happy to have you by his side." said Bob.

Erick said,"So where is Big brother Scampers?". "He is with Larry and Lucky. Allison and Stella are sunbathing." said Bob. "Why aren't you with your girlfriends?" said Erick. "I want to hang out with my little brother." said Bob. Erick went into his chest as Bob walked over to the girls. "So how is it going ladies?" said Bob. "It is going fine Bob. So do you think you know that anti motion sickness spell getting rid of the other Slayer's motion sickness?" said Stella.

Bob said,"I could but they should be able to get over it.". "You are a terrible person sometimes Bob." said Allison. "Yeah but you two love me." said Bob. Lucky along with the other Chreax flew over to the four along with Ira and Noah holding Steve, Chad, and Kurt who were sick. "We are almost there so I wish you all good luck." said Ira. "Why aren't you guys coming with us?" said Larry. "Do you two hate Lucky?" said Lucky.

"It is the rules. We will be here as what you call backup." said Noah. "I think we should go in two teams. I mean this place is huge." said Scampers. "Sounds like a good idea." said Ira. The boat landed on the island as Kurt, Steve, and Chad were back to normal. "Man. I hate my dam motion sickness. It must sick for you eh Steve." said Chad. "Unlike you Chad, I can actually go to an amusement park. I can survive for that long." said Steve.

Kurt said,"Lucky. So who are the groups?". "I am going to go explore with Scampers and Erick. You coming Lucky?" said Bob. "Lucky wants to go with Bob! Can Lucky?" said Lucky. "Yes but keep an eye on him for me Bob." said Steve. "No problem." said Bob. Stella said,"I better go with him. We'll launch a signal flare just in case.". The five walked off as Larry said,"We better get moving team.". "I guess you are right." said Kurt who was still a little sick.

Later, Bob and Stella were looking around along with the Chreaxs and Erick. "So Bob, Lucky is lost on where this island came from?" said Lucky. "I have no idea myself but we plan to find out why it is here." said Bob. The five hear a roar as Stella said,"So would we go toward the roar?". Scampers saw Erick running toward it as Scampers said,"Wait!". He flew after them as Bob said,"Lucky. You need to stay by my side okay.". He nod as the three ran after him.

Erick stopped in front of some ruins as he said,"I know this place for sure.". Kurt's group saw him as Kurt said,"What happened? Where did Bob and the others go?". "They were right behind me. Do you guys find something at all?" said Erick. "Yeah. We found those weird scales from Bloody Darkness randomly in the forest along with the fish that they were serving at Amazons." said Allison. "Yeah. I think it is weird to everyone about this forest being here." said Chad.

Steve sighed as he said,"I hope Lucky and the others are okay. This is started to getting me worried. I mean this place is weird.". "Weird is an understatement." said Larry. The others joined them as Steve hugged Lucky. "Lucky is okay but where do you know where that roar came from?" said Lucky. "No clue but I have a feeling that we will find the answer inside of there." said Scampers. He pointed to the nearby ruins as Stella said,"Lets go then.".

Bob sensed something as he said,"Watch out. I sense something that will cause us trouble.". As he said that, a giant sea serpent appeared from the ground. "What!?" said Kurt. "It is a sea serpent and a nasty one if you ask me." said Chad. "Lucky thinks too." said Lucky. It roared as Erick covered his ears and he screamed. "Erick!" said Scampers. He held his little brother as the sea serpent went to the Chreax.

The two ran as Bob blocked the serpent with Power Barrier. "Sorry but you won't be eating my little brothers any time soon." said Bob. Bob was knocked back by the serpent as its tail knocked the three into the ruins. "Bob! Send up the flare! I will go check up on them!" said Stella. She ran into the ruins as the serpent destroy the entrance. Kurt fired up the flare as he said,"Lets destroy this scaly freak. If we defeat it, we got this.". "Right." said the others.

Ira saw the signal flare and Noah said,"So what should we do?". "We go to the island, we help Bob with his group, and then we are done." said Ira. "Ah. I like that plan. Lets go." said Noah. The two were right next to Allison and Steve. "Where is Bob?" said Ira. "In there." said Steve. He pointed to the destroy ruins as Noah said,"I got you. Later.". He was gone as Ira said,"We will fight this one. I bet we got this.".

Chad said,"Lets go already! Divine Light and Holy Roar!". The two attack hit the serpent who roared in pain. Steve went into the shadows as Kurt said,"Passion Lance and Passion Lion!". The lances hit the serpent as the lion chomped down. "Sword Rain!" said Allison. Several swords went into the sea serpent as Ira said,'Letter Magic! Pain.". It roared as Steve reappeared. "Larry. Protect Lucky for me okay. Shadow Storm." said Steve.

The shadow swallowed the serpent up with ease as Lucky said,"Should Lucky help too?". "Yes but I think you should stay away from this thing." said Larry. Lucky went into battle mode which is pretty much fast and powerful hits while Larry made some light for Chad. "Thanks buddy! Holy Dragon's Judgement Breath!" yelled Chad. The attack swallowed the serpent as Kurt said,"Sweet. Now lets go save Bob!".

Back in the ruins, Bob stood over the two as he said,"Are you two okay? I was so worried about you two.". "Yeah. Are you big brother?" said Erick. Bob brushed off the rubble as Scampers said,"Bob is fine.". Stella joined them as Bob saw Jason with her. "Are you okay Stella? So where is Jason here? I don't get why he is here." said Bob. "I had to protect her from the ruins well exploding. So where are we exactly?" said Jason.

He was gone as Bob looked around. It had the same writing as those tablets back at Bloody Darkness and he said,"This is very strange.". "I think we can find why this island is even here if we keep going Bob." said Stella. Noah appeared as he said,"You all are safe. We need to go.". "Sorry but we have a job to do right big brother Scampers?" said Erick. "Yep. You are talking back to the magic council like Bob would except less violent." said Scampers.

Noah said,"I have a feeling that you will keep them safe so I will go help Ira and the others. Good luck with this.". He was gone as Bob said,"Lets go.". "Right." said Stella. The four looked around as Erick smiled. The two teens looked around as Scampers stood there. "I remember something. I can't tell Big brother Scampers and Bob. They would be mad at me." thought Erick. The ground shook as Bob said,"Stay safe out there Allison.".

Outside Noah kicked the serpent to the ground "Bob and co are safe! Lets send this thing back to that one guy locker" said Noah. Allison slashed through him as the three Slayers followed her example. It was pretty much really big sushi as Kurt said,"So can we eat it if after we finished? It looks amazing and great.". "Is he serious Allison?" said Chad, Steve, and Larry. "Yes." said Allison. "I'll question his mind every day." said Ira. "Lucky thinks so too." said Lucky.

The serpent reformed as it roared. Larry fell over as Chad said,"Larry!". Larry was breathing heavily as Lucky said,"Is Larry okay?". "No. He has a fever. We need to get him off the island." said Chad. "I got this." said Noah. He was about to teleport away with the Chreax as the lizard roared which caused the heartbeat sound to come back but it was louder than that last one. "Man. This place is really weird to say the least. I wonder if this place is alive." said Kurt.

Back in the runes, Scampers was protected Erick who was silent as Bob and Stella were reading the runes along the wall. "So have you two found anything yet?" said Scampers. "Yes. They're saying the same thing as those tomes back at the Bloody Darkness guild hall. Life, benefits, and tree." said Bob who was reading the runes. "Yeah but it also has some sort of smoke along with a weird monster. It is worshiped as a god." said Stella.

She then noticed a weird green smoke. "What is this stuff?" said Scampers who somehow held Erick above him. "It isn't bad big brother." said Erick. The Chreax looked at the dragon and he said,"What are you talking about?". Stella said,"It can't be.". Bob read it as the serpent destroy the ruins with his tail. Scampers and Bob protected Stella as Bob saw Erick just standing there. "Erick. Is something wrong?" said Scampers.

Erick start to grow as he said,"Don't worry. I will protect my family.". He turned into a giant dragon with trees growing from its back. The Heroes got out of the pretty much destroy ruins as Erick grab the serpent who tried to kill his family. Bob saw his friends pretty much on death door as he ran over to them. "Bob. Is that you? Lucky is happy." said Lucky. "Yeah. What happened?" said Bob. "It was that overgrown lizard who is now fighting a giant monster." said Chad.

Steve said,"So where is Erick?". Scampers pointed to the monster as Larry said,"Wow. He grew. I'm so jealous.". Erick roared as the green smoke surrounded the wizards. "Okay. I am feeling better or is it just me?" said Kurt. Allison tried to stand up as Stella helped her. "This smoke is an antidote which is from Erick, the god of plants." said Stella. "Really?" said Allison. "Yeah. We learn that from the runes." said Bob.

Noah said,"So does Erick know about this?". "Yeah. He seems like he wanted to protect us from that overgrown lizard." said Scampers. The group heard,"Big brothers. I need your help defeating this jerk so lets do it.". "Right! Lets go little buddy!" said Bob. "Aye Sir!" yelled Scampers. The Chreax along with the Slayer flew in the air as Bob landed on the dragon's shoulder. "Are you ready big guy?" said Bob.

He roared as Bob smirked. "Ultimate Thunder Crash!" yelled Scampers. The attack came crashing on the serpent as Erick roared. The serpent was covered in fire and lighting as Bob said,"Powerful Slash of Heaven and Hell!". He rushed toward the serpent as he slashed him with his two strongest swords Excalibur and Nightfall. He finished off his attack as Bob said,"Finishing Move! Power Roar!". The serpent was launched into the sea as the ground start to shake like crazy.

Steve said,"Bob! What did you do?!". Bob shrugged as Erick's voice was heard,"It is time for me to go back to the earth.". "What is Erick talking about?" said Lucky and Kurt. "I need to stay here on the island because it is my destiny." said Erick. "What is he talking about Stella!?" said Scampers who floated in front of the wizard. "Erick is the guardian of this island. This island comes from the ocean once every century and Erick goes back." said Stella.

Ira said,"So this is his destiny.". "What a shit destiny." said Noah. Scampers flew up to Erick as he said,"You don't have to accept this! You can back with us!". Allison was stopped by Bob who said,"I think Scampers need this.". "Big brother Scampers. I am happy to have been your little brother. You make a great one but I need to do this." said Erick. "This is so sad." said Larry. "Yeah. I feel bad for Scampers." said Allison.

"Big brother Bob. Was I a member of Heroes?" said Erick. "Yeah. You really are a great one. I will see you again." said Bob. Erick smiled as the island pretty much absorbed him. Scampers was on the ground sad as Bob walked over to him. "I shall get the boat ready." said Ira. "I think we could swim back." said Kurt. "Yeah. A good idea Kurt." said Chad. The two were dragged back as Steve sighed and Lucky was lost.

Bob walked over to his partner as Scampers said,"Why did he do that Bob!?". "He had to buddy. I'll missed him." said Bob. Scampers noticed a seed in the middle of the ground as he grabbed it. "Lets go back." said Scampers. He flew away as Bob was worried about his partner and best friend. Later on the boat, the girls along with Bob noticed that Scampers was looking at the island. It was going into the ocean once again.

Stella said,"Are you going to be alright Scampers?". The Chreax was holding the stone as he said,"I will be fine. I just miss my little brother.". "I guess you like being the older one." said Allison. "Yeah and I know that most of the younger members look up to me but it is a different feeling. I think Bob knows what that feeling is." said Scampers. "Yeah. It is nice but here is a good thing. You can plant Erick in the garden at our house." said Bob.

Scampers smiled as he said,"Are you serious Bob?!". "You have a garden?" said Stella. "Yeah. You never wondered why I bought me a book on how to garden." said Bob. The girl was quiet as Allison said,"Anyway, are you going to tease Kurt about his motion sickness?". "Yeah.. Thanks for cheering me up." said Scampers. He ran off as Bob said,"So what did you two think of female me?". "It was a very interesting experience." said the two.

Later, Scampers placed Erick in the ground. "So will he grow back Bob?" said Scampers. Bob was working on his veggies as he said,"Yep but it will take a lot of time.". "So what is for dinner? I am starving." said Scampers. "I am working on it. You just wait for it." said Bob. The Chreax ran inside of the house as Bob said,"It is good to see you taking care of something.". He walked inside with his planned dinner as Erick start to grow slowly.

Next time,
The Horror of the Hunks.

Events/Battles:
Ira tells the group plus Chad, Steve, Lucky, and Larry to get check out an island which appeared from nowhere.
Once arriving on the island, the two go into two groups which are Bob, Stella, Lucky, Scampers, and Erick while the other group consisted of Kurt, Allison, Chad, Steve, and Larry.
Bob, Stella, Scampers, and Erick are chased into the ruins by a giant sea serpent as Kurt fires up a signal flare grabbing Ira's attention. Ira makes Noah go check on Bob and his group while Ira helps out the group.
Kurt, Ira, Allison, Chad, Steve, Lucky, and Larry vs the sea serpent.
Bob and Stella looks around and they recognizing the writing from the ones that they read at Bloody Darkness. Noah finds them and Bob tells him that he will protect them. 
Noah joins in fighting the serpent.
Kurt, Noah, Ira, Allison, Chad, Steve, Lucky, and Larry vs the sea serpent.
Everyone hears a heart beating coming from the island making them wonder if the island is really alive.
Scampers keeps Erick safe while Bob and Stella figure out what the ruins are saying as a smoke covers the wizards.
Bob, Stella, and Scampers are protected from the crumbling ruins by Erick who is now super sized.
The group learn that the smoke is actually an antidote from Erick, the god of plants.
Bob and Scampers join up with Erick to fight the serpent.
Bob, Scampers, and Erick vs the sea serpent.
After the sea serpent is defeated, the island sinks into the ocean and Erick gets absorbed into the island.
Erick makes the group leave to stay on the island to Scampers's disapproval. Bob tells Erick that he was a member of Heroes which makes him a Yagami. Scampers finds Erick's seed as Erick is totally absorbed into the forest.
Bob, Stella, and Allison try to comfort Scampers who is sulking on the council's ship.
Scampers plants his little brother into the ground back at their home and his little brother is growing in the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment