Sunday, August 16, 2015

Power Guild Episode 124 Bob and Ella


A/N:We are at another episode. I will start doing parts once I get to the movie. I am not sure if it will be one or more episode yet. I actually like the latest episode of Fairy Tail because it did something that I want Fairy Tail to do more. It is explaining what happened to old characters. I mean we still have no clue about Sho, Wally, Aria, and everyone else. I guessed right about Akuma and Zancrow because you can't bring anyone from the dead.

I am thinking about doing something like that from when I get there maybe by the end of September I hope. It really maters on how long this arc is. We should really talk about this episode. I am a fan of Asuka and Frosch because they are really cute. I love their episodes because it featured them. So is this last episode a hint to see Rusty joining Crime Sorciere? I wouldn't mind but I would love to know what happened to Kain more. Lets begin already. Ella won't use her magic until she is older so X792 maybe for me.

Bob was sitting with Scampers eating breakfast. "Man. Myra's cooking is really good isn't it Bob? Or do you like your girlfriend's cooking?" said Scampers. Bob looked around as he said,"It is interesting Scampers. I mean I learn how to cook because you and I were pretty much alone. They are also learn how to cook from Myra. Myra sometimes can be a really bad teacher she can be.". "Aye. Myra is a harsh one." said Scampers.

Bob saw Cecil and Tricia walking over to him with his god daughter. "Ah Bob. Do you plan to take any work today?" said Cecil. "Nah. I plan to just relax today. So do you guys want me take care of your bundle of joy?" said Bob. "Can I be with Uncle Bob mommy? He and Kitty are really cool and nice to be around." said Ella. "You don't mind?" said Tricia. "You two should go on the job. We will keep an eye on her. I promise." said Bob.

Ella said,"Uncle Bob will be the best. Bye me a lot of souvenirs.".  "Okay sweetheart. We will. Bob, you better take good care of her." said Cecil. "I won't let her out of my sights." said Bob. The parents were gone as Scampers said,"So, what do you want to do today Ella? You picked since me and your godfather have pretty much nothing to do today.". "Uncle Bob. Do you know how to make a cake?" said Ella. "Kinda of. Myra may know how to. Lets go ask her." said Bob.

The three walked over to the bar where Z, Ana, X, and Myra were. "Hey Bob. So you are taking care of Ella today?" said X. "Yeah. She and I are going to have a lot of fun right?" said Bob. The girl nod as she said,"So do you know how to make a cake Myra?". Myra said,"Yes. Do you want one?". Ella nod as she said,"And could I have a juice too?". "Sure thing. It will go on Bob's tab." said Myra. She handed the little girl some juice as she started to drink.

Ana said,"She is so cute right Z?". "Yeah." said Z. "You were just like that Ana." said Bob. "Can I've another big brother?" said Ella. "Sure. Just don't drink too much okay." said Bob. Myra said,"You are really lucky to have Bob taking care of you today Ella.". "Yeah. So could I have the cake?" said Ella who was pouting. "Who knows Ella? I mean the kitchen is pretty much taken over by your girlfriends Bob." said Z

Bob saw Allison and Stella in the kitchen and he said,"So how is training going for them?". "They have been trying to make food to fill your stomach Bob." said Myra. "Bob's stomach is like a black hole Ella. It can never be full." said Scampers. "I bet this new cake recipe that I have been reading about may do the trick big brother." said Ana. Myra looked at the recipe as X said,"So can it do the job?". "Yes. It will be able to do the trick." said Myra.

Z said,"You sound like you are missing something Myra.". "Yes. One of the key ingredients which are the Ultimate Strawberries which are known for their sweetness which is unmatched. They grow nearby but we ran out of those this morning." said Myra. Allison walked up to the group as she said with a sigh,"I think we are finished Myra.". "Okay. I think we have the perfect testers. You can still eat right Bob?" said Myra.

He nod as the two placed their food in front of him. "Good luck." said Z. "It will tasty amazing. I am sure." said Bob. He start to eat as Ella said,"Is Uncle Bob going to be alright Aunt Stella?". "Yes. His stomach can eat pretty much anything." said Stella. He finished eating as he said,"That was great you two.". "You didn't say but after that." said Z. "Why? I thought it was amazing." said Bob. "Myra is a strict teacher." said Ana.

Myra said,"How about Allison, Z, and X go up to the mountains to get the strawberries for Ella's cake while I help Ana with the cake part.". "Why do I have to go?" said X. Myra glared at the man as Bob whispered to Ella,"Words of advice. Don't make Myra mad.". "Gotcha." said Ella. "I will go because we will need to bring a lot down." said X. A whip sound was heard as X burn someone. "You really need to control your anger there." said Bob.

Dawn flew over and she said,"Pot calling the kettle black huh Bob. I guess I will help out with the whipped cream.". "You know how to do that Dawn?" said Scampers. Dawn got angry as she said,"I know how to make food Scampers.". "Sorry for doubting you Dawn." said Scampers who sulked in his drink. X made the whipped sound as Stella said,"Real smooth X.". "You three pretty get going. I don't think Ella can wait that long." said Myra.

The three were gone as Stella sat down at the bar tired for cooking. "So what are Bob and Ella doing? I am too tired to look." said Stella. "The rules are really simple Ella. Whoever shoots the target from the farthest point is the winner Ella." said Bob. Ella was holding a toy gun as she said,"Okay. I learn from the best so you are going down Uncle Bob.". Stella walked over as Issac said,"Your boyfriend is a strange guy Stella.".

Stella looked at him as she said,"What do you mean?". She scared him as Fate said,"Bob is going to fire lighting from his fingers.". "And Ella is going to shoot with her toy gun in a shooting contest. It sounds like fun to be honest." said Charlie. "I hope you are ready. Just because you are my daughter Ella, I am not going easy on you." said Bob. "Uncle Bob better not. If you lose, you have to do my ever command." said Ella "Likewise." said Bob.

Stella said,"Same old Bob. He always does this kind of stuff.". She smiled as the two backed away. It began as it showed that Bob missed every shot and Ella hit the target with ease. Ella was riding Bob like a horse as Team Ultimate Champions was enjoying the moment. "Can you neigh really loud for me Mr. Horse?" said Ella. He neigh as Virgil said,"This is sad to watch but funny.". "Well, Julie and Nick trained her so I am not surprised he lost." said Leroy.

Stella said,"So where are her parents? Did Bob steal her?". "Nope. He asked to take care of her for the day while they are on a job. He is really good with kids Stella." said Scampers. Bob stretched as Ella said,"Hey Bob. Lets go to the park.". She hugged him as Scampers said,"Kids are really cruel. I think I was like that too.". "At least he isn't mad about losing. Kurt would have thrown a fit and Bob would have knocked him out." said Stella.

The two noticed that they were already heading toward the park as they followed them. Eric grabbed Stella as he said,"Tell Bob to take good care of Ella okay?". "And watch out for bandits. They have been in town lately." said Wayne. "Okay. We will." said Stella. Later, Bob was getting shot by Ella's toy gun as she said,"I am going to arrest you.". He hid behind a tree as she shot him. Stella and the Chreax were nearby.

Stella said,"So do you know why Bob is so good with kids in the first place?". "Who knows? His mom and dad don't even know." said Scampers. "Hey Uncle Bob. You should let me teach you how to shoot." said Ella. "Sure thing Ella." said Bob. "Okay my next order is for you to stand right there." said Ella. Bob stood next to a fountain as Ella said,"Now jump to your right.". Bob jumped into the water as Ella and Scampers laughed at the Slayer who was soaking wet.

While Bob was drying his clothes, Ella stood in front of Scampers and Stella. "Can we go on a job next?" said Ella. "You can't do that." said Stella. "You are too little." said Scampers. "You are little too Happy." said Ella. Bob said from behind the bush,"So what do you want to go on a job in the first place Ella?". "I want to buy something. If I get money, I can buy it." said Ella. "That makes sense but we should ask your parents about it." said Stella.

Ella was about to cry as Ella said,"You promised Uncle Bob.". "Of course we will. We will do easy job in the first place." said Bob. "Okay. That seems fine." said Stella. Scampers said,"I will head to the guild hall to get some jobs safe for Stella and also check on the cake.". He flew off as Bob said,"I bet Scampers will be back soon.". "Really Uncle Bob?!" said Ella. "Well, he is known as the fastest Chreax around." said Bob.

Stella noticed him come back as she said,"He is back.". Scampers landed as he said,"I got us a lot of jobs which are safe for Ella.". Stella looked one at a job as she said,"Okay. I have the perfect way for this job.". They stood in front of a fountain as Stella said,"Open! Gate of the Mermaid! Ariel!". She was the fountain as she said,"What are you making me do Stella?". She noticed someone one asking for some in marriage as she was jealous.

Stella said,"Ariel. Bob needs to make the part of the fountain so it can work again. You need to be the fountain until then.". "Thank you and you are very pretty." said Ella who was playing in the water. "I don't mind at all. I was just curious." said Ariel. She liked Ella as Stella smiled. After they finished up that job, Bob was heating up a stove. "You can do it Uncle Bob!" said Ella. Later, Scampers was flying with Ella on his back as they were delivering stuff.

Meanwhile in the mountains. Allison, Z, and X found the Ultimate Strawberries which were being guarded by a group of wyverns which were in Episode 47 and Episode 36. "So how should we get them?" said Z. "Blow them up Z." said X. "Are you serious?" said Z. "Yeah. They aren't strong. We got this." said X. He crackled his knuckles as Allison said,"You really don't want to be here X. We're here for Ella.".

He took a deep breath as he said,"I know. I'm just tired. Lets get Ella her strawberries already.". The red head nod as she said,"Okay. So what is our best plan here?". "We can't let the strawberries get cut by your magic Allison or burned by X. I will go in there and grab them while you two make a pretty food distraction." said Z. "Good plan Z." said the two. The Chreax was gone as X said,"So you ready Allison?". "Yeah." said Allison.

Z grabbed the strawberries which had a golden sheen to them as it smelled amazing. She noticed that both of them were distracted the dragons with ease. Z saw them defeated the dragons as she said,"Are you two serious?! You defeated over 50 of them under a minute!". "Yeah. We are S Class after all." said the two in unison. "Okay. Lets get back to the guild already." said Z. The three left the mountain as the wyvens roared in pain.

Back in Mural, Ella was holding money from the safe jobs that the four wizards did. "Wow. Look all of the money from actually doing work instead of sitting around all day." said Scampers. "You really don't like Charlie do you kitty?" said Ella. "He actually stole Scampers's fish once. Scampers is a very petty person." said Bob. "Just like a certain someone who I love." said Stella. "Now. Lets go buy that thing!" said Ella.

They were outside of a pawn shop. Ella was looking inside of the window. Bob immediately noticed that the little girl was staring directly at a snow globe. Ella and Bob bought it together and then the group was walking around. "So what is that?" said Scampers. "It is a snow globe Scampers and it is also a crystal. It is really pretty Ella." said Stella. "This is a memento of mommy and daddy." said Ella.

Stella and Scampers were lost as Bob said,"So why is it in the pawnshop?". "I've no clue Uncle Bob but when I passed this place, my mommy and daddy smiled once they saw it." said Ella. "I think I see why you want to do jobs. You want to give it back to your mommy and daddy." said Stella. "Yep. Do you think it is a good idea?" said Ella. Stella hugged her as she said,"You're such a good girl Ella and so cute.".

Ella said,"So Aunt Stella, do you and Bob kiss a lot?". Stella blushed an intense crimson red as Stella said,"What are you talking about?". "Mommy and Daddy do it all of the time. Aren't you and Auntie Allison dating Uncle Bob?" said Ella. "Well." said Stella. Ella put on a straight face as she said,"Bob. This is a direct order. Kiss Stella.". "You got some great idea little one." said Bob. He kissed her as Ella said,"Good.".

The snow globe was gone as Ella noticed that it was taken by bandits on paragliders. They're the best and ultimate bandits. "This treasure now belongs to us!" yelled the leader. "So do you know who they are?" said Bob. Stella shrugged as Ella said,"That belongs to Mommy and Daddy.". "This thing. We can probably sell it in another town for a lot of coin. Jackpot!" said the leader. Ella was crying as she yelled,"Give it back! Give it back!".

She fired her toy gun as the leader said,"Do you serious think that stupid toy gun will work?! What a idiot!". "But I didn't miss a single shot compared to Uncle Bob." said Ella who was crying. "Give it back Mommy and Daddy Memento!" yelled Ella. Bob walked up to her as he moved down her hat as Ella said,"I can't see anything!". "Bob. What are you doing? Are ..." said Stella. Bob ignore her as he scanned the bandits with his eyes.

He fired giant thunderbolts out of his mouth with incredible aim as they hit the bandits which shock them. "Bob could do something like that?" thought Stella. Bob moved up her hat as Ella said,"What happened Uncle Bob?". Scampers grabbed the snow globe as Bob said,"Look Ella. You took them all down with ease that was amazing.". Ella smiled as she said,"I did it!". She hugged him as Bob said,"I think the cake is almost ready.".

Ella ran to the guild and Scampers flew after her. Bob stood up as Stella said,"So you lost to her on purpose didn't you?". "I guess you figure it out. You say how happy she was after winning. I did that to boost up her confidence in herself. I have a feeling that she will be a great wizard when she is older for sure." said Bob. "You would make a great dad." said Stella. "Oh thanks. We better catch her up. I want some cake too." said Bob. They ran after her.

They saw that Myra was waiting for them as everyone in the guild hall was eating cake. Ella ran over to the bar as she said,"Do you have my cake?". "Yes and we also made some of your caretakers. Did you know that X could actually cook Bob? It is so good." said Myra. "Yeah. He taught me how when I was learning how to control fire. So where are the others?" said Bob. Ella was enjoying her treat as Stella said,"Someone had a perfect day didn't she?".

The girl nod as Ana walked over to her. "So how do you like it Ella?" said Ana. "I love it!" said Ella who had some of the cake on her face. Allison wiped the cake off her face as her parents came back to the guild hall. X said,"Welcome back you two. Ella had a lot of fun with her Uncle Bob and Aunt Stella.". "Oh. I guess someone had a fun time with Uncle Bob. Thank you." said Cecil. "No problem Cecil. I will do anytime you need me." said Bob.

The little girl ran to her parents and she said,"Look what I got for mommy and daddy!". She held the snow globe as Tricia said,"Why does Ella have that?!". "With the money that we earned on some jobs as a team, she bought it all by herself. Right Ella?" said Bob. "Yep!" said Ella. "They were all very safe jobs you two." said Stella. Cecil looked at his wife as he said,"This was the first thing that me and Tricia received on her first job together.".

Bob said,"So why was this in a pawn shop? It sounds pretty dam important.". "Well. we ran out of money Bob. You guys were gone for seven years." said Tricia. "So you had to sell it?" said Dawn who was with Scampers. "Yes. It was also for Ella here." said Tricia. Ella yawned as Stella said,"I guess someone is tired from her day.". Tricia picked her up as Bob said,"If you want to play again, I will be here. Try to make Uncle X and Aunt Myra to kiss for me okay.".

Ella nod as she said,"Okay Uncle Bob. I'll try to get Uncle X and Aunt Myra to kiss like mommy and daddy.". She fell asleep as the Jones family was gone. Allison looked at him and she said,"You are an evil genius Bob.". "I have no idea about what you are talking about Allison." said Bob. He walked off as Stella said,"Bob is a nice guy isn't he?". "I think he wants Ella to have an amazing childhood." said Allison. "Yeah." said Stella. The two girls walked after him as the day ended.      

Next time,
A lesson with Myra about magic along superheroes!

Events/Battles:
Cecil and Tricia leave for a job asking Bob and Scampers to keep an eye on Ella who wanted to be with the two.
Ella wants to eat a cake so Allison, Ana, Z, and a forced X get the ingredients to make her a cake.
Ella and Bob have a sharp shooting contest with the guild watching.
Bob loses to the little girl as he has to obey her every command for the day.
Stella joins them as the four have fun around town.
Ella ask if she can do jobs around town and the two teens plus Chreax agreed but only safe jobs.
Meanwhile, Z and Allison go to the nearby mountains to get some strawberries from some nearby wyverns.
Ella buys the item aka a snow globe for her parents as she makes Bob and Stella kiss.
The snow globe gets taken by some bandits as Ella start to cry.
Bob helps his goddaughter get back the treasure by closing her eyes using his hands.
Stella and Scampers learn that Bob lost the contest on purpose to make Ella feel proud of herself.
The group heads back to the guild to eat the cake that Myra, Dawn, Z, Allison, Ana,and X ,who can cook who knew, baked for them.
Cecil and Tricia arrived back to the guildhall and everyone learns the origin of the snow globe.

No comments:

Post a Comment