Monday, August 17, 2015

Power Guild Episode 127 Heroes's Penalty Game.


A/N:At the time of this, I have no clue that this will be made into an filler episode or an OVA. I am hoping for an OVA myself because I can't see in the latest arc. I mean it wouldn't work because of all of the feels in this arc alone. I won't spoil it but if you read the manga and watch the anime, you know what is coming. Any who, the latest chapter in the manga. It was good but that ending though. Will this explain how Mavis met Zeref? It may explain how she was turned into Fairy Heart which I have wanted to know for a while now and also how she well kicked the bucket in the year X697.

Lets begin with both Team A and B being in the guild hall along with a couple of members. I also want to explain this. I am not showing Casey and Brendan thing because I feel like the others one are more important and it would be rude. I also like the other ideas that I have the other one a little more than the date. I was running out of ideas at that point. You can only come up with some many bets folks. Also these are going to be short.

Ax and Marie stood on the stage as Marie said,'I think it is time to address the elephant in the room since the games.". Ax nod as he said,"If you all recall, we had a bet between Team A and Team B during the games. Which ever team won between the two made the other team their personal butler or maid for the day.". Ana said,"I hope we can win this you guys.". She was with the rest of Team A as James was here as well.

Norman said,"So explain to me why the wanted criminal is here again? I didn't get that part.". "Danny said since that I was part of Team A, I should suffer in our loss or enjoy the reward of our victory. He is here too." said James. "So are both team ready?" said Marie. "Sure but how are we going to decide which team won in the first place master?" said Brendan. "He brings up a good point." said Tanya who was drinking.

Marie said,"A rock, paper, and scissors contest.". "Sounds like Allison kind of game to me. She rocks at this." said Kurt. "Yeah." said Rose. "I shall make us proud." said Allison. "You got this mom." said Clara. "Yeah." said Stella. She walked up to the stage as Virgil who was the announcer said,"And Team A picked their Weapon Queen Allison May. Who will Team B picked to count our fair queen of the blade?".

X said,"I think only one person can do this.". "Python right?" said Scampers. "No way Scampers. I suck at this," said Python. "Me then?" said Johnny. "No you guys. Who knows Ally the best out of all of us?" said Myra. "James?" said Casey. "Nope. His name is three letter long and he is our strongest wizard around." said Nick. "Bob." said Grim. Bob walked up there as he said,"You ready honey?". "I am. Prepare to have fun." said Allison.

Virgil said,"We have Bob vs Allison. Will this day tear these lovers apart? Do you two mind telling us how you are going to pick for the day?". "I think you know my answer Virgil. It will be so much fun Bob." said Allison. "Oh. I can't wait for that and I don't want to spoil my answer Virgil. It will be a lot of fun." said Bob. "We will have a best two out of three. Let's begin." said Virgil. Bob won by picking scissors in round one and round two he picked rock.

Allison was stunned as Bob said,"I'm really good at analyzing people Allison. You aren't different so I can tell you anything that you want to know about yourself..". "And Team B are the victors!" yelled Virgil. Bob walked back to his team and Python said,"Man. You rock!'. "Thanks but I feel like she is mad with me." said Bob. "This is still going to be a lot of fun." said X and Johnny. "Yeah. I can have my perfect date." said Casey.

All of Team A said,"This is the worst.". "What is going to happen?" said Ana. "This is going to be fun to watch." said Spike. 'You need to accept it with pride Ana." said Dawn. Scampers and Z went over to him as Z said,"You know that you guys will have to do it too.". "Huh?" said the two. "Yeah. It is group responsibility." said Scampers. "No way. This is unfair." said Spike and Dawn. "You need to accept it with pride." said Z and Scampers.

Marie said,"Since my team aka Team B won the contest, Ax will have to do all of the apology letters that we have gotten. Thank the gods for that. I don't missing doing that. Rose will be joining Team A in their punishment.". X stood there and he said,"I don't care. Kurt and Norman. You two are going to be my bitches for the day.". "What are you planning to do us?" said Kurt. "Hey X. Can I join you on torturing my little brother?" said Danny.

He stood there as X said,"Sure thing. Lets go.". "This is so not manly." said Norman. X and Danny took the two away as Myra said,"I will take Allison. You don't mind Bobby?". "Not at all. Have fun you two." said Bob. Allison said,"You are so lucky that you won Bob.". "I know." said Bob. "I'll take Clara." said Grim. Clara walked over to him as she said,"I shall accept this.". "Hey Tanya. You and me, drinking rematch." said Python.

Tanya smiled as she said,"I like your way of torture.". The two walked off as Grim said,"And we are going to join them.". "Okay. I think I can handle my liquor unlike my mother." said Clara. The two followed him as Myra dragged Allison off to go get changed. Casey said,"I think we should get going right Brendan?". She whispered into his ear as he said,"Yes ma'am!". He followed her as Johnny look directly at Stella.

Stella walked over to him as he said,"You're good at writing right?". "Yeah. Why?" said Stella. "You are mine." said Johnny. She followed him as Nick took Shroud. Scampers and Z took the other two Chreax as Ana said,"So who is left?". "Big brother." said Rose. Bob stood there as he said,"We are going to have a lot of fun aren't we?". "Yeah." said the two. Bob's team mates saw his smile as they were worried for the two girls.

X sat in front of Kurt and Norman and he said,"I want some milk and bread. You have five minutes or else.". The two were gone as Kurt said,"This sucks!". "If you are a real man, this is easy!" yelled Norman. The two came back as X said,"Sorry but this is the wrong bread. Get the right one.". "Are you kidding me?!" yelled the two. "Go now." said X. They were gone as X said,"You want the next one?". "Sure. I was thinking something from the town over." said Danny.

The two were talking as Eve said,"I have a feeling that this is walking up X's sadistic side. I feel bad for them.". "Yeah but it is funny to watch. I would be torturing Spike and Dawn but Z and Scampers got it." said John. "I would do anything for you X." said Leonard. "Your boyfriend got some serious problems." said Viola. "I know but sometimes he can be a gentlemen." said Krystal. "I hope Ana and Rose are okay." said Alex. "Ah so cute." said the adults. Alex blushed.

Allison was blushing crimson red as she said,"Do I really have to do this?". She was a maid uniform as Myra said,"Yep. I feel like this is the perfect punishment. Hey Jordan.". The artist walked over as he said,"Yes?". "Do you mind painting Allison for me? I feel like I can enjoy this more." said Myra who was relaxing. Allison was serving as Sakura said,"I think the old Myra is coming back.". "The horror." said Eric and Wayne who recalled the old Myra.

Python and Tanya were drinking like crazy as Wanda said,"I bet Python is doing this because he lost to her once.". "That sounds like something he would do. I think he was quite petty." said Jenny. "He is keeping his own against her though. Clara on the other hand." said Fate. The three saw Clara drunk and she was sleeping on Roy's lap. "Are you enjoying this?" said Grim. "Yes but don't tell her. She is like her mom. An angry drunk." said Roy. The reaper nod as he drank.

Stella looked at Johnny who was tuning his guitar. "So you wanted me to write you a romantic song for Jade?" said Stella. "Yeah. I can sing a song and write one but a love song is a little hand. Bob told me that you wrote so I picked you." said Johnny. Stella finished as she said,"And I am done. Is there anything else?". "No. Hey Myra! You got another one!" said Johnny. He was gone as Myra stood there with a uniform. Stella sighed.

James stood there as he said,"So why do you pick me exactly?". "You are engaged right? I think you are perfect." said Nick. The western was looking at engagement rings as James said,"So you're going to propose to Julie right?'. "Yeah. I learn something from Cecil and Tricia. Marriage is actually cool and I hope I can make Julie the happiest girl in the country." said Nick. "You are a pretty good guy. I feel bad for Rose and Ana right now." said James. Nick agreed with him.

Meanwhile, Scampers and Z were getting a ride from Dawn and Spike. The two Chreax were getting served lunch as well. Spike said,"Why are we doing this? Scampers is the only Chreax in our guild to actually compete in the games.". "If you keep complaining, we will keep going and you won't get no time to rest." said Scampers. "So are you guys worried about Rose and Ana?" said Dawn. "Yeah. Bob is a strange man to say the least." said Z.

At a clothing store, Bob was reading a magic book. "You two better come out. If you keep hiding, I'll make it worse." said Bob. "Big brother." said the two. Bob looked up to see the two both wearing a weeding dress as Ana said,"So what is this about?". "Nope. It isn't what I am looking for." said Bob who went back to his book. "I don't think I will ever find someone." said Ana. "You shouldn't give up Rose." said Bob.

Ana said,"Are you planning for us to marry some stranger?". Bob held up a different outfit for the both of them as he said,"Next.". The two wore different outfits as Bob start to drink. "So why are you making us try all of this stuff on in the first place?" said Rose from being the curtain. "Oh. I planned to introduce you into an old guy who likes that kind of stuff." said Bob. "What are you talking about big brother?" said Ana.

Bob said,"I guess I got no fashion sense to speak of. I am always wearing black after all. Lets pack up for now. We will just go in your normal outfit which looked cute.". Ana and Rose tried to sneak away from their big brother only to be stopped by him with his magic. "You two aren't going anywhere. I planned to enjoy this." said Bob. The two girls were scared. Bob was walking with the two as Ana said,"This punishment is too much big brother.".

Rose said,"I didn't know that you had this side to you. So what will this guy do to us?". "Oh. He will love you and I promise that you will love him too.". Ana said,"I think we left the oven on.". Bob grab their heads and he said,"Not happening. I know that trick. We are here.". The two girls saw that it was a church mixed with an orphanage. They walked in as the father walked up to them and he said,"You know that I have told you this a lot. No Alcohol in the house of god.".

Bob said,"I miss you too Father.". Some of the kids surrounded Bob as they said,"Big brother Bob is back!". His little sister were confused as the father said,"Oh you two must be Ana and Rose? You two must be lost and confused. Bob here has told us a lot about you.". "Wait?! Is it that Ana? She was so cool in the games." said a boy. "The very same girl." said Bob. The two were surrounded as Ana and Rose said,"Big brother.".

Bob said,"Don't worry. They won't bite because the father here feeds unlike with me.". A boy said,"I want to know! Were the games fun?". "They were interesting to say the least." said Rose. "Was Tia that strong? She looked strong." said a boy. "Yes." said Ana. "Were there any cute guys there?" said a girl. Bob rested on the wall as the father said,"She has a nice fashion sense unlike you.". "I love you too. I knew you would like you sick freak." said Bob.

Later on the hill, Bob sat with the two. They had fun as Bob said,"Sorry about that. I was just having a little fun with you two. That church takes in orphans. Tanya stayed there for a while too.". "Really? I didn't know." said Rose. "Yeah. Well, I always went there to help those kids. They lost their parents just like I did. I know that they are back in my life but those kids looked up to me. Tanya as well but more me." said Bob.

Bob smiled as he said,"You know when I told them that I had two cute little sisters, they didn't at all believe me. They wanted to meet you two more than Allison and Stella.". "Meet us?" said Ana. "You two are stars from the generation after all. I know that we are supposed to be different ages but they don't need to know that. You are their heroes." said Bob. "Really?" said Rose. "Yeah. My generation had me, Kurt, Allison, and Myra but yours is just starting." said Bob.

He said,"I know that you two will make amazing wizards one day for sure. I know that you two had some pretty troubling time but you kept moving forward. You two act very mature for their age.". "I had you by my side big brother." said Rose. "Yeah and we had everyone in the guild to laugh and cry with." said Ana. He hugged the two as he said,"I know that everyone in the guild is your family but every now and again, you need someone your age to talk with it. Those kids need it more.".

Ana said,"This is quite the thoughtful punishment.". "I would hate to know what you would have done if you picked Kurt, Stella, and Allison." said Rose. "Do you two want to know?' said Bob. They nod as Bob said,"I would make Stella and Allison serve me like maids serve their master and Kurt, I would make today the worst day.". "You are an evil person Bob." said the two. "Yeah but don't forget this. I will love you two forever." said Bob. The two sisters smiled as Bob smirked.

Midnight rang as Kurt and Norman said,"It finally twelve! Payback time X and Danny!". "That will just cause trouble you two." said Virgil. Brendan's face was really red along with his girlfriend and Alex said,"I don't want to know what happened.". "It was amazing." said the two. Allison and Stella said,"Oh. I think we will have the perfect punishment for you and Bob.". "Uh oh. I wonder where he is in the first place." said Myra.

Scampers found Bob resting on the hill with Ana and Rose sleeping on him. He was in his battle form holding the sleeping Dawn, Spike, and Z. "Honestly. I thought Z would be carrying us back to the guild." said Scampers. He landed as Bob said,"Don't wake them.". "They looked like they had fun. I want to know what you did to them." said Scampers. "I can't tell you little buddy. It is a secret and I would hate to ruin their day." said Bob.

Bob held the two as Scampers said,"Well, I had fun.". "It sounds like it. So what did the others do? I an really curious." said Bob. "I think Python and Tanya had a drinking contest, Grim made Clara into a drunk like her mom, X and Danny made Kurt and Norman into their bitches, Nick bought an ring with James, Johnny made Stella write a romantic poem for Jade, Myra made Stella and Allison into maids, Casey and Brendan had a date, and I got to fly around without work." said Scampers.

Bob pet his partner as he said,"I guess I can tell you. I took these two to see the father.". "Ah. You're a nice guy Bob. It is no wonder that Stella and Allison fell head over heels for you." said Scampers who smile. "I hope Ana and Rose can make some more friends. I know they have June and April but I want my sisters to be happy you know." said Bob. "So what are you going to do about Mona? She is one right?" said Scampers.

Bob said,"Don't tell Chaos but I plan to get them on a date someday.". "You are so caring Bob." said Scampers. The two reached their home as he opened the door. Scampers dropped the girls at Heroes Hills and Spike at the boys dorm. Bob placed the two girls in their beds as Bob sat on the couch in the living room. He sighed as he said,"I am so tired.". He crashed on the couch after a tiring day of being a big brother.

Next time,
Bob, Stella, and Scampers find an egg while on a job. Does this mean that Scampers may be a big brother?

Events/Battles:
Ax and Marie decided that it is time for the penalty game between Team A and Team B. This also includes their Chreax if they have one. Rose joins up with Ana aka Team A.
Bob wins against Allison in rock paper scissors.
X takes Kurt and Norman. Danny joins him on torturing Kurt.
Myra takes Allison.
Grim takes Clara.
Python takes Tanya.
Casey takes Brendan.
Johnny takes Stella.
Nick takes Shroud who was forced to be here by Danny who came here to watch.
Scampers and Z takes Dawn and Spike.
Bob takes Ana and Rose.
X and Danny make the two run around being their gophers as the Inferno Legion plus Alex and John watch this.
Myra makes Allison dress in a maid uniform and she has to serve the guys in the guild who love her outfit. Allison is also really embarrassed by the whole thing.
Python and Tanya have a drinking contest as Grim will make Clara smile by joining in with them.
Casey takes Brendan out on a really romantic date which is private.
Stella helps Johnny write a romantic song for Jade.
Nick makes Shroud aka James help but an engagement ring for Julie.
Scampers and Z makes Dawn and Spike fly them around. Dawn and Spike are both worried about Ana and Rose who went with Bob as Scampers wonders the same thing.
Bob makes Rose and Ana try on different clothing while drinking or read a magic book.
They later head to a church as Bob introduce the two to the father running the place and the children who lived there.
The children fall in love with the girls as the father and Bob talk.
Bob tells his little sisters what their punishment is.
Midnight strikes as Team A wants their revenge.
Scampers finds Bob with Ana and Rose sleeping on him as Bob tells the Chreax not to wake them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment