Monday, August 3, 2015

Power Guild Episode 113 Grand Magic Games part 36 The third Future Visitor!


A/N:We are finally about to start the Dragon fights. Oh boy. It will be different from Fairy Tail due to the dragons actually being dead. You see. I can actually kill off characters. I will doing it to the magic council for two major reasons. I don't care about them and we didn't know much about them. I mean we didn't even know their names. I like the first council because we knew their names and it helps me get attached to the character more.

We are also meet a new character who is an new character of mine in the next couple of parts. The story will come out in my time which may take months to days. I like to focused one thing and one thing only. I promise that this story won't be that long but no promises on that. Lee will get his time in the star light but it will take a while and I mean that for a fact. Bob's eyes are now pure magic since his old ones were ripped right out of them by Titus who is a woman. I bet you didn't see that coming did you/ The new chapter of Fairy Tail was awesome for one reason.

We got to see Laxus in action. Laxus is one of my favorite character due to my immense love of thunder or lighting as a element. This may be me but I kinda wanted to see how Laxus and the Thunder Legion rejoined Fairy Tail because I wanted to see them in Blue Pegasus mainly Bickslow work in the guild. Also I think Makarov is back to being guild master. I think or Laxus. I mainly want him. Anyway. lets begin already folks.

Heroes was cheering for their victory as Marie said,"This outcome was just like predicted.". "Yeah but didn't it go wrong halfway though?" said Eric. Marie sulked as she said,"Yeah but why did you have to remind me about that?". "Nice job. You made the girl cry. Good job." said Wayne. 'Yeah." said the teens. Eric sulked as Ax thought,"You brats did a great job. You really proved that Heroes are stronger than any other guild around,".

"Heroes!" yelled the crowd. "And these loud roars confirm Heroes's return as the number one guild in Meca." said Martin.  "Good job raising these kids Ax." said Clyde. "But to go undefeated, that is just wow." said Toto. Emma stood there with Krista holding up Mona. "Man. Bobby is the wizard. He is super strong." said Emma. "Yeah but the girls who should be at his side are Stella and Allison. You don't have a chance with him." said Krista and Mona. Emma sulked after hearing that.

Ivan helped Leon out of the rubble as Ivan said,"Smooth move Leon. We really did get schooled by them.". "You can say that again. So where is Greg, Sonic, and Tia?" said Leon. "A unison scolding by the old hag. We are about to get scolding by her as well after picking up Louis." said Ivan. "You made it sound like so much fun." said Leon. Louis sat there as he said,"Quite the impressive victory Heroes. I have a feeling that Bob will be surpassing me soon. It will be simply marvelous.".

Bruce stood there with Kevin and Ralph. "Well. Their victory is like a homecoming party for them." said Bruce. "Quite. This is quite a generous present from us to them to say the very least." said Ralph. "Congratulations for your guild winning are in order." said Bruce. Jade looked at Steve who looked at the screen which showed their team celebrating. "Heroes is Amazing!" said Lucky. "They sure are." said Steve.

Vera said,"Steve. You don't mind losing.". "I guess losing to Bob, Kurt, and Johnny is a good thing. I hope the ladies of Monsters learned something from this as well." said Steve. "You like Johnny don't you Yami?" said Jade. "Not in the same way that you like him Jade but in a admiration. I look at Bob the say way. His power of my shadow is quite impressed while I look to Bob in terms of building up bonds with my guild mates like your guild." said Steve.

The two girls looked at Steve as he said to Lucky," To be honest with you three. I just want to be a man that treasured his friends like Lucky here.". "Lucky thinks that it is awesome!" said Lucky who jumped into Steve's army. Back with Team Heroes. "Man. I really hope I don't have to do something like that again." said Johnny. "The tournament side of things are over." said Melody. "So did anyone see the signal flare?" said Allison.

X said,"I was keeping my focus on fighting Louis.". "The answer is no. We didn't see it." said Myra who hit the fire slayer. "So what about the others? I am getting really worried now." said Kurt who was punching the air. "Um." said Chad. Python glared at him and he said,"Your expression is really pissing me off blonde.". "Calm down Python." said Nick. The poison slayer backed off as Chad was lost.

Bob said,"Chad. It is a personal matter involving our guild. I hate for you to get involved.". "Bob has a point there." said Larry. "Yeah. We really should get healed." said Chad. Bob looked at the castle as he thought,"Chaos. Don't you dare die on me, Satan, Sivarth, and Rose now.". Chaos was looking at the fight at hand. They were surrounded from all sides and they had no chance of survive. He was in the middle of an attack as he said,"Stay focus team!".

Scampers said,"Thunder Crash!". They were shocked as Ana was grabbed by Lily's plants as she said while trying to break out of them,"What are these?". "They are my babies. Aren't they just the cutest things around?" said Lily. "Let my sister go! Darkness Slicers!" said Rose. The plants were cut but they reformed as they held both of them. "Ana! Rose!" yelled Stella and Future Stella. Vance started to laugh as Dawn, Spike, Scampers, and Z went back to their normal forms.

Spike dodge an attack as he said,"We need to get moving again.". "I don't think we can even move at all." said Dawn. "I think it is time for you all to be executed." said Verna. The guards kept on coming as Jason said,"At this rate you guys, we are basically screwed.". "You should just give up." said Maya who was holding off Casey. "You will be able to die a swift and painless death soon criminals." said Marcos.

Chaos smirked as he said,"Yeah. That isn't going to happen. My other half is fighting like nothing else so I should do the same thing!".  Cesar said,'Time to Fly!". The group excluding Stella, Morgan, and Chaos were held in the air by the man as Clara said,"This guy is really pissing me off.". "You can say that again." said Jean. Cesar looked down to see his shadow looking different as Casey thought,"I think something bad is going to happen.".

Chaos heard screaming coming from the guards as Marcos looked at them. They were being eaten by their own shadow. "The shadows are swallowing them?" said Verna. The Golden Knights were eaten by them as well as Maya said,"What the?". "Hey stop it!" said Lily. Brendan caught Casey as she was falling toward the shadow pit and he said,"What the hell is going on?!". "Your guess is good as mine man." said Adam.

James looked shocked as Alice said,"What is wrong?!". "How we could look over look such a simple fact?!" said James. He punched the ground as Renee said,"Okay. I am the only one that is lost.". "So is something wrong James?" said Sally. "Yes. The Future Stella and Sakura both said that they came back to our time here on July 4 but they really came back here on midnight of July 3." said James. "I thought that was July 4 James Chan." said Bryan.

Danny said,"I think I get what you are saying. Every year, it is just like clockwork. We have sense a strange magic power coming from the games and I don't mean the wizards in it.". "Huh?" said Kirk who joined Renee, James, Alice, and Sally. "What Danny is saying that we have been sensing magic coming from Twilight for the past seven years. There is no doubt about it." said Anne. "So what does it mean?" said the five.

James said,"This yeah however, it came from humans. They used some magic from Vex aka Twilight to go back in time. I am going to guess that some of the magic is still lingering on them. If we are to assume that what they said is indeed true, they came back on the night of the third.". "So what you're saying is that the person who we saw on the third is really?" said the group. "Yeah. We have a very big problem on our hands." said James.

Back at the castle, the gate stood there. Cameron walked up to the princess and Colin in his really big armor. He said,"Princess.". "Cameron?! Is that you in the flesh? You're unharmed?!". "Chaos and his friends healed me from my wounds. Throwing me into the den of the golden knights, it is water under the bridge to me Colin." said Cameron. "That is good." said Colin. "So all of the people here aware of the true purpose of Twilight 2?" said Cameron.

Colin said,"Yes. As we speak, the people who were in the dark are being brought up into the light. I hope that the Golden Knights know about it.". "The words that the future person are coming true in a second too fast. We are moving Twilight into its second phase." said Sophia. "So are we abandoned the first phase which is to get rid of Lord Vex?" said Cameron. "No but we need to handle the more immediate threat laying before us." said Sophia.

Cameron pulled out his sword as Colin said,"Are you stupid?!". "No. I should have never doubted the words of my princess. As a loyal knight, I have failed." said Cameron. He gave the sword to Sophia a he said,"You shall take my life for my transgression against you and my kingdom.". "Have you gone mad you crazy bastard?!" said Colin. "Princess. You need to be 100% honest with me right here and now." said Cameron.

Sophia looked at him as she said,"What are you talking about Cameron?". "I have met the person that came from the future and the one that you have told me about. She is none the wiser about the second phase of Twilight. She shed tears as she told her friends about the doom that is getting quite close to us. Nether her and her friend knew a way to save them all." said Cameron. "That makes no sense. He told me bluntly about had to be done." said Sophia.

Cameron yelled,"Are you telling that she was lying! She would do nothing to deceive the people who she calls family!". "She?" said Sophia. Cameron was shocked as Sophia said," The person who came back in time to warn me was a man.". James looked at the castle as he said,"I got it! The person that I saw on the third wasn't at all Stella or Sakura but a third person from a future! We need to get going now!". He and the rest of Primeval Genesis ran toward the city.

The group looked at the shadow as Alex said,"All of the soldiers from the kingdom.". "The shadows just ate them." said Aaron. "Someone is there. So everyone stay alert!" said Roy. Chaos looked at the shadow as he said,"Who the hell are you?". "So wait? There is a third person?" said Sally and Alice. "Explain James." said Anna, Danny, and Kirk. "Yeah!" said Bryan and Renee. "Someone who came from the future is here but what purpose. The girls came to save us." said James.

He took a breath as he said,"What are his motives is what we are going to find out now!". The group heard a voice say,"The shadows are spreading out. To the past or to the future? Maybe even to the hearts of the people.". Lora was shocked as the voice said,"Now that brings back some memories to see you all Heroes and Lora.". Steve stood there except with some of his hair being white as snow as he said,"I came here from the future and my name is Steve or Yami.".

Adam said,"Steve?". "Isn't he the one from Monsters?" said Jean. "He is from the future as well." said Casey. "How many of there are you?!" said Brendan who was pretty much lost. "Someone beside us came from the future too?" said Future Sakura. Future Stella was lost as Scampers said,"Why?". The knight stood in front of his princess as he said,"There are now three people from the future. Two are Stella and Sakura who came to warn us of the danger.".

Colin said,"And one came here to harm our princess. Right? I am so lost right now. Time travel hurts my head. It makes no sense.". "No. They came back to save our country in their way. I wouldn't at all be surprised if there is a fourth and maybe even fifth person." said Sophia. "Eh?" said Cameron. "Are you a knight Cameron? You know where you should point your blade." said Sophia. Cameron looked at her as she said,"I am opening the gate. To save my home, I am drawing my blade.".

Back with Primeval Genesis. James stopped as Danny said,"So why did you stop?". "I have a feeling that we need to help the wizards here." said James. "Okay. Should most of us go the castle or not? I trust your judgement James Chan." said Bryan. "Yeah." said Renee who was eyeing some food. "Two of us should go while the rest of us helped out the wizards of light." said James. "I'll go. What about you Danny?" said Anna.  Danny said,"I guess we have our two.". They ran toward the castle.

Jason stood in front of Clara as he said,"So you defeated the soldiers just to save us.". "You are quite different from the last time we fought." said Chaos. "So why didn't you come back?" said Clara. "To open the gates of course." said Future Steve. "You mean Twilight?" said Z. "The very same. Twilight can be used in two ways. One is time travel while the other way is a giant laser which is the only to defeat all of the dragons coming toward the kingdom." said Future Steve.

"There is a way to defeat them?" thought Future Sakura. "Alright!" said Alex and Aaron. "I guess we are allies now." said Lora. "We can beat the dragons! Hooray!" said Scampers. "We can save the future." said Rose. "Bad news, it isn't that simple. I come from a future which is seven years from now. In that time, dragons took over the world. I think only 5% of humanity survived. Twilight in that time didn't have the power as it does now." said Future Steve.

The group was shocked as Future Steve said,"If we don't stop the dragons now, we are basically screwed in every sense.". "So? Lets just open the gates!" said Roy. "He is right." said Clara. "I wish I shared your enthusiasm but seven years ago or now, someone prevented the gate being open at all. Due to that person, the gates didn't  open. The dragons came and we had no such way to stop them. So basically, that person brought the end of days." said Future Steve.

He took a deep breath as he said,"One of the main reasons that I came back was to kill that person so that the future is saved.". "Yeah. We could just convince the person as well." said Dawn. "We don't need more death in this world." said Spike. "I wish I could believe but it won't work. At this point in time, fate has decided their fate. So even if they think that they aren't going to do it, they will." said Future Steve. "How are you so sure Steve?" said Stella.

He looked at her as he said,"It is fate and in a sense destiny. I will make sure that the gate opens by any means necessary and if that means taking a life, I will do it. As long as they are alive, it will happen so the person dying is necessary.". "Steve. I want to know who this is right now. Tell me." said Chaos. "I guess big brothers hated not knowing everything." said Ana. "Yeah but Chaos is way worse about it." said Rose.

"It is very simple. It is Stella Inferno! Time for you to die!" yelled Future Steve. Two sharp shadow blades came out of him as they directly went toward the spirit wizard who was frozen in fear. "Stella! Run now!" yelled Chaos. "Blizzard!" yelled Jason. The shadow went through the ice as Chaos tried to grab them. It hit both future girls instead of Stella. "What?!" said Stella. The demon was stunned as Scampers yelled,"Stella! Sakura!".

He ran over to them as Aaron said,"Hey. Can't we used your healing magic?". "Their wounds are too deep for Ana to heal. They are death's door now." said Clara. "There were two Stella?" said Future Steve. Lora held Future Sakura as Stella held her future self. "Stella! Scampers!" yelled Scampers. "I would never close the gate. Bob wouldn't haven't died." said Future Stella. "I know you didn't." said Stella.

"Stella would never close the gate. She wouldn't do such a thing." said Lora. "Why did you save her future mom?! Why?!" said Morgan who was crying. "Mom?! So that means that Bob and Stella...?" said Alex. He blushed crimson red as Z said,"I guess we can assume that Percy is their child as well you guys.".  "After this, we are finding out these kids's parents." said Adam."You are my past. Either way, I would have ceased to exist." said Future Stella.

"You know. It is pretty weird to watch yourself died in front of you. I hate seeing my siblings sad at my death again." said Future Sakura. Aaron said,"It is the same for Stella you two so don't you dare die on us!". "It is fine Aaron. I was lucky to see all of you alive and well again. I wish i got to see my son's smile though. It is just like Bob's. I am happy with this." said Future Stella. "No. I can't watch this." said Jean and Casey.  They turned away as Brendan said,"This blows.".

"You can say that again." said Roy. "We already saw our parents died back in our time which makes this way more painful." said Clara who was trying to comfort her sister. Scampers said,"You won't or can't die!". He was crying like crazy as his fellow Chreax said in unison,"Scampers.". Future Stella look at her and she  said,"Scampers. I am not even from this future. Not even part of this world, This me lives strong with her family at her side. Don't be sad.". 

Scampers said,"That is impossible! Whoever you are or whatever you are, Stella is still Stella! You and Allison made Bob happy and you two are like my moms! We are a family! I don't want to see my best friend sad ever again!". The future Stella hugged her as Ana said,"Big sis.". "Big brother?" said Rose. The demon was silent as Future Stella said,"Stella. Let me see your guild mark.". Stella show her guild mark which was on her right hand as her counterpart's was gone.

Future Sakura said,"If I have any regrets, tell the present me to admit her feeling toward Cyrus. We were perfect for each other. Please do it for me Adam.". "I will." said Adam. She died as Lora said,"I hate you Steve.". Chaos recalled Suzy and he was holding in his tears as he remember his love dying in front of him because of what happened back then and he had a memory of Bob. It was when the slivered hair girl joined Heroes.

Stella said,"Your guild mark is gone.", "I want to go on some more adventures with you all, I wanted to see Bob become guild master, I wanted to see Ana grow into a woman, and many more. Please do this for us Chaos. Protect the Future." said Future Stella. She died as the group was really sad to see both of them die right in front of them. "She really had no idea. She wasn't even aware that she was the one who closed the gate." said Future Stella.

Morgan said,"Screw the gates! My mom would never do that! You know dam near nothing about my mom!". "For now she doesn't but when the times come, she will." said Future Steve. "I really hate this Steve! You were the first person along with Lucky to welcome me into Monsters and you two were my first real friends. Why are you doing this?!" yelled Lora. Future Steve said,"I never thought that I would see you yell.".

Alex said,"So what are is your real goal?!". Future Steve clenched his teeth as he said,"It has already been decided by fate that you will close the gate as long as you are alive.". "My future me said that she wouldn't and I believe her!" yelled Stella. "Your words are pretty much with no truth in your words! This is your destiny! Time for you to die!" yelled Future Steve. He fired a giant shadow at Stella but Chaos yelled,"Screw you! Chaos Dragon Explosion!".

The attack was destroyed as Future Steve was knocked back several feets and some of the area was destroyed by the attack. The group saw that Chaos was sad and angry at the same time. "I promise that I would never see or let another Inferno died in front of me. I am like Bob. You better not pissed me off unless you wanted to be send to hell! You pissed off the master of Chaos Magic Chaos! I will protect Stella's future!" said Chaos.

Next time,
Chaos vs Future Steve! 

Events/Battles:
The team wonders about the rescue team while Larry and Chad are confused.
A strange shadow swallows up the guards and knights while James realize something about what Future Sakura and Stella told him.
Cameron catches up with Colin and Sophia. He will serve the princess but he doubts what the 
princess heard from the future visitor. The two realize that they heard the prediction about the future from two different people.
Future Steve appears and he tells the team that someone will stop the opening of Twilight and he will kill the future girls.
He kills the both of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment