Monday, August 24, 2015

Power Guild Special The Dragon Stone part 5 The Dragon's Rebirth.

A/N:So the latest chapter was pretty good. I mean it had a lot of stuff involving on how Guilds can't have war anymore and a lot of nods in my eyes toward Fairy Tail Zero which is what I really wanted. So Mavis may be immortal like Zeref. I say this because I don't know. I am very slow on noticing details like with Natsu being End. I need concrete evidence. I have done this before like with how Samus is a girl. I didn't play the original Metroid and in 2008, I didn't have a good access to the internet like I do now. Another example is in Fuuka. I didn't even guess that Suzuka's daughter from the end of Suzuka is Fuuka. I am pretty slow sometimes. Lets begin with a lot of death and its best buddy destruction on the horizon bond. 

Z, Ana, Rose, Dawn, and Stella were running through the crowd of happy citizens. "The prince hasn't told them the truth of the fire breathing dragon right?" said Ana. "Yes. I don't think that it would be a good idea to tell the people about the truth about the dragon." said Z. "That makes sense. I wonder how the others are doing." said Rose. "Well from the explosion, I think Kurt, Johnny, and Allison defeated their opponents but Bob. I don't know." said Dawn. "Bob can defeat anyone." said Stella.

They were stopped by the Wizards of Crystal as Z said,"And I thought we could convince them that we are a group of girls out with their pets during the party.". Z and Dawn went into the battle forms as Rose said,"Stella. Head to the castle.". "Okay! Stay safe!" yelled Stella. She was gone as Dawn said,"Are you ready Ana?". "Yeah. Everyone else is fighting for our guild. We should do the same. We are going to save Shelia no matter what. So let's get to work." said Ana.

Rose said,"Rose Garden!". They were held in the vines as Z slashed them at a speed that was really fast. "Tornado!" said Ana. They were being lifted into the air as Dawn fired off several Blasting Stars at them. "Dark Ball." said Rose. The ball appeared and it exploded which trapped them in place. Ana said,"Eye of the Storm!". The wind attack finished them off as more of them appeared. "You girls good?" said Z. "I was born ready." said Dawn and Rose."Let's fight already." said Ana.

Stella was running to the castle as she was stopped by the guards and the crystal members. "Open! Gate of the Crab, Gate of the Maid, and Gate of the Fire Dragon!" said Stella. The three appeared as Chad sliced through them, Violet dug holes under them, and Charizard well burned them. Stella protect them with her magic as Violet said,"You need to get going.". "Right. You guys are really great." said Stella. She ran as the three went back. 

Bob woke up in a carriage heading to the prison and he saw Scampers with Bubbles who was out still from earlier. "How is he doing buddy? And are you okay as well?" said Bob. "He is breathing Bob. I am going to be okay. What about you?" said Scampers. "I'm still pissed the hell off buddy and I'll be fine. Can you fly us out of here?" said Bob. "Yeah but are we going after Dust? I really don't think that would be a wise move right now." said Scampers. 

Bob sighed as he said,"Yeah. Let's go save Shelia.". "Aye Sir!" yelled Scampers. The Chreax destroy the roof as he was carrying Bob. Bob was holding Bubbles who was stirring. "We're coming Shelia. I promise." said Bob. Scampers was flying in the air as Bob thought,"I hope this end in at least a good light. Many will die from both Jelly and Dust's lust for immortality. They don't know what it is like to see the ones you love died.".

At the castle, Jelly held both stones in his hands as he said,"I promise 400 more years of power with the dragon my people.". "Don't listen to him! The dragon will kill all of us!" yelled Shelia. Dust stood by the prince as he said,"The trash has been taken to the dump. Bob has been eliminated. His friends will follow in his footsteps. Shelia will burn because she is making God mad.". "No. He couldn't have lost to you." said Shelia. "Time to bring out the dragon and burn the witch." said Jelly.

Jelly was slowly putting the two stones as Shelia through the fire saw Stella running toward her and Bob, Scampers, and Bubbles in the air. "We are coming Shelia!" yelled the four. Dust sighed as he said,"Fly!". The four along the crowd was launched back. Bob noticed Bubbles flying to Shelia. "Bob and Scampers. Thank you for being Shelia's real love and her friend respectively. You brought her true joy and happiness. Thank you." said Bubbles.

He went into the flames as Dust thought to himself,"This is just sad to watch.". The bird tried to undo the chains as he said,"I will save you.". He freed Shelia as he burned to death. Jelly placed the stones together as he said,"I call upon you Dragon! Give me eternal life!". "This would be wasted on a child like yourself." said Dust. The prince looked at him as he said,"What did you say?". "God has no need to repeat himself to the people below him." said Dust.

He launched the prince along with the guards away as he yelled,"I am your new god! Now come to me so I can became an immortal god!".A flash of blue light appeared over the city as the group saw it. Allison stood there and she said,"What is that glow?". "That is the Dragon coming to life Allison." said a voice. She turned around to see Ax holding a tiny coffin with the magic council seal along with Jade and a very tired Fred.

Allison said,"What is this?". "It is the way that we are going to defeat the Dragon." said Jade. "So did the magic council approved this?" said Allison. "Not at all." said Fred. "Screw the Council in general Allison. We are going to save lives." said Ax. Dust saw the dragon appeared. It looked very different from the other dragons seen so far due to it being more way more mechanical. "It may not look like a dragon from the books but screw it." said Dust.

He jumped on its wing as he said,"I will get its blood so I can become god!". He ran up the dragon as it made several balls of energy. It fired them as it destroy the city along with the mountain. The local guards were running away as Bob, Scampers, and Stella ran toward Shelia who was burned and she was trapped under some rubble. Bob lift the rubble off her as Stella pulled out the dancer. "You are okay!" said Stella.

She hugged her as Shelia said,"Where is Bubbles?". Scampers was crying as he said,"Bubbles went into the fire to save you and he died.". "Oh." said Shelia. "Now isn't the time to cry. We need to get out of here." said Bob. "Where can we go?! I mean the Dragon will destroy us all!" yelled Shelia. "I know. Scampers, I will need you to launch me up there." said Bob. "What are you doing Bob? You can't beat him." said Scampers.

Stella said,"Bob can do it. It is him.". "Yeah but I can worry." said Scampers. Shelia hugged Bob as she said,"Bob. You can do it. I believe in you.". Stella was lost at her friend's behavior as Bob hid his blush from Stella. Bob start to eat the fire as Scampers said,"I will launch you toward him but please stay safe.". "I will buddy. Open! Gate of the Spirit Emperor Eldon!" said Bob. He appeared as Eldon said,"I know what you need of me old friend.".

Bob gained a power boost as the emperor was gone. "Stella. Get Shelia somewhere safe. Scampers, go help the knights or the guards get the innocent people after you launch me up to him." said Bob who was getting ready to go. Scampers threw him as the girls walked away. Scampers flew off to go help as the dragon was destroying the city. Dust laughed as he said,"I will become God!". "No way in hell! Time to fight!" yelled Bob.

Dust saw him coming toward him as Dust said,"You are quite annoying. Die.". Bob dodge the attack as he said,"Ultimate Power Transformation Flash!". Dust noticed that Bob was gone. "Where did that annoying bug go?!" said Dust. He destroy the dragon while looking for him as Bob appeared and he said,"I am right here! Mania Strikes!". He attacked Dust 10 times in under a minute as he went right above him.

Bob said,"Taste this! Power Explosion!". He made a giant amount of magic as it swallowed up Dust and the dragon in it. Dust said,"No! I won't you defeat me and I won't let you even take the blood of the dragon! I'll make you die!". He threw Bob off the dragon as Bob went back up to him. "You're not getting the blood! I will stop you! Velocity Dragon Punch!" yelled Bob. He punched Dust as the man was angry.

Shelia was walking with Stella as she thought,"I remember everything about the Dragon and my past along with the reason on why I hate men.". She fell down from the pain and Stella helped her back up as she said,"We will find Ana and you will feel better. I promise that we will stop the dragon for sure so don't worry at all Shelia.". "Stella. We need to stop for a second." said Shelia. Stella placed the girl down as Shelia said,"My memory is back.".

Stella said,"Really? So do you know why you were told to bring half of the stone to your father in the first place?". "Yes. I was told by the chief of Light Village to take the stone to my father so that the dragon would never return." said Shelia. "Okay. So where is the chief and Light Village? We may be able to stop this thing if we do." said Stella. "Stella. Ethal was built upon the destroyed Light Village over 400 years ago." said Shelia.

400 years ago, Shelia saw her friends, family, and enemies being killed right in front of her. "Don't just stand there! Hurry!" yelled the chief. He grabbed her as he was stabbed with several spears went into his back. Shelia saw the man bleeding as he said,"You're still too young and you haven't felt true love. Drink this child.". Shelia drake the blood of the dragon as the chief said,"You need to destroy the stones child . The world is depending on you.".

Stella was shocked as she said,"So you're like Bob and Rose.". "Yes except I am not an demon or a former dark wizard. I was just your normal girl but I lost my memory once I got my life. Stella, you need to know something." said Shelia. "We will talk later. For right now, we need to get out of the city." said Stella. "Stella. We have nowhere to go after this." said Shelia. "I know but we need to get out of here so the dragon doesn't kill us before we can strike back." said Stella.

Kurt along with the others saw Bob's lighting/thunder onto of the mech dragon as he said,"Yep. That is Bob alright.". "You can tell Kurt?" said Melody. "Our magic have a certain feeling to it. We should help him by fighting the dragon so he can defeat Dust without any distractions." said Johnny. "Good idea Johnny." said Z and Dawn. The bird/cat/dragon blasted the dragon with fire as Z who was in her battle form slashed it like crazy.

Johnny said,"Metal Spikes and Metal Scream!". The spikes went into the dragons as the scream add extra amount of pain. "Compassion Bull!" said Melody. It ran into the dragon as Kurt said,"Let see if you can handle my Passion Cannon!". The blast hit the dragon, Ana said,"Wind Storm and Hurricane Roar!". The wind attacks blasted it as Rose said,"Darkness Rain!". The rain went down on it causing a lot more damage to the beast.

Allison stood there with the Sacred Sword which was in the shape of an arrow. "The blade has the power of Walter in it. You know what to do right Allison?" said Ax. "Yes master." said Allison. She took the sword as she was gone. Fred and Jade stood there as Ax said,"You two go help the others by supplying Ana, Johnny, and Kurt with their slayer magic.". "Right. Ready Jade?" said Fred. The two were gone as Ax said,"Time to find her.". He walked off.

Bob and Dust were fighting as Dust said,"Why are you trying to fight God? I will destroy anything in my path to god hood.". "You would want to see innocent people get hurt for your lust for power? We are not gods Dust! We are still normal people and right now, you are killing innocent people! I hate people who do this." said Bob. "And what are you going to do about it Bob?" said Dust. "Destroy you and the dragon!" yelled Bob. The two caused a huge explosion.

Stella was walking with Shelia who was tired. "We are almost there Shelia. Don't worry. I know that we will survived this." said Stella. The dragon made a hole in the ground as the two girls fell into the hole. They were saved by Jerald. Stella saw him as he said,"Howdy.". He helped the two up on solid ground as Jerald said,"That was a close one wasn't it?". "What are you doing here?" said Stella. "You are so strange you know that?" said Jerald.

Stella want to hit him so badly as Jerald said,"I think I should tell my story. I heard through thief net which is where we learn our info. The prince here had some pretty rare stones with him so I decide to come out here and steal them.". He looked at the dragon as he said,"Well, I don't think I will be doing that. You know something girl. If you captured me back then. you and your friend would be dead and I know that a lot of people would miss you.".

Stella said,"I guess I owe you something.". Jerald said,"I will hold you to that. Good luck on fighting that dragon.". He was gone as Shelia said,"You are very interesting. You can make an connection and it is very warm.". "We should keep moving Shelia." said Stella. "Right." said Stella. The two walked off as Scampers flew above them. "I am coming Bob!" said Scampers. Bob was hiding in the dragon armor as he said,"Time for you to face my roars!".

He turned into five different version of him as he said,"Power Armageddon Roar, Power Roar, Power Quantum Roar, Power Dragon God Roar, and Power Thunder Roar!". The five blasted them out as Dust felt the attack. Bob went back to normal as Scampers flew in and he punched the man with ease as Scampers said,"I am here to help.". Dust threw him as he said,"You all will die! Fall!". He tried to push Bob off but he implanted himself into the dragon.

Bob grabbed him as he said,"Time to hold hands.". "Let me go!" yelled Dust. He blasted Bob with a lot of magic as Dust said,"Die!". "Not going to happen! I will make you pay for what you and your friends did to me, my family, and this town! Thunder God Brace Crash!" yelled Bob. He made the man have a lot of electricity course through him as Bob backed off. "Akmo Su! Great Void!" yelled Bob. Dust and Bob collided as a lot of fire and electricity appeared.

The dragon tried to put its foot down to created another shockwave but he was stopped by souls. Alex stood there and he said,"We are here to rock babies! Soul Pentagon Strike and Soul Torando!". The five hit the dragon as Eve stood there. "Hero Spiral of Bullets!" said Eve. The shots were fired as the letter man stood there. Leonard said,"Letter Magic! Slash!". He slashed the ground below him as the three flew up to where X was standing.

X yelled,"Bob! What the hell is taking you so long? A true Heroes wizard would have this job done by now! We need to defeat this bastard from what he and his friends did to our guild hall!". "Okay! I will but you guys need to fight this dragon!' yelled Bob. "Will do. Lets go." said X. He turned into a fire ball as he went around the dragon. The three followed him as they fired off attacks. "No! This can't be happening!" yelled Dust.

Bob kicked him back as he said,"Oh yeah. It is baby. Time to finish you off.". Bob glowed as he said with a smile,"Akmo Su! Force of Nirvana!". An upgraded Strike from the Heavens attacked Dust as Bob said,"Akmo Su! Power Slayer Secret Art! Ultimate Powerful Heaven Storm!". The attack that defeated Future Steve and killed Gawaine defeat Dust. Bob stood there and he said,"God dam. I got my revenge. Time for the bigger threat.".

Next time,
The end of the Dragon. 

Events/Battles:
Z, Ana, Rose, and Dawn fight off some of the Crystal guild members while Stella rushes toward the kingdom to save Shelia. Stella later fights off some guard and Crystal members on her way there.
Bob wakes up to break out of the prison with Scampers. The Chreax fly toward the castle with Bubbles who is still unconscious.
Jelly tells the crowd of people that he has gathered while Shelia tries to stop him. Dust returns as Jelly makes Shelia burn. He combines the stones as Stella arrive along with Bob's group as Dust flings them all away.
Bubbles flies toward Sheila who is being burned alive as Bubbles is burned to death.
Jelly makes the Phoenix appeared as Dust takes the dragon for himself.
Allison sees Ax, Jade, and Fred with the weapon to defeat the dragon as it appears.
Dust sees the mechanical dragon like beast as he runs up it to gain its blood.
The dragon destroy the mountain nearby as Bob and Stella saves Shelia from some nearby rubble.
Scampers gives Bob a boost toward the dragon as the dragon is destroying the kingdom. Bob got a power up boost from Elton whom he summoned and eating the nearby fire.
Bob fights Dust for a rematch as Scampers helps get the knights to safety.
Bob vs Dust. Round 2.
Shelia's memories are back and it is told through a flashback. Light Village was destroy as Ethal is built upon. The chief tells Shelia in his last words to destroy the stones because everyone is dead. She is given eternal life but unlike Bob and Rose, she has lost her memory.
Stella tries to get Shelia out of the city as she wants to stay here.
Kurt, Ana, Rose, Johnny, Dawn, Z, Melody, Jade, and Fred attack the dragon while Allison gets ready to fire the Deus ex machina Sacred Sword which can be fired like an arrow. Ax goes looking for Shelia.
Bob and Dust are fighting on the back of the dragon as Bob question people like Dust who loves seeing people in pain just to get power.
Stella and a tired Shelia are saved by the thief Jerald. Jerald tells the girls why he is here. He runs off as the sliver hair girl owes her one. Shelia tells Stella that she can make a connection with anyone.
Scampers punches Dust as Bob fights the man with even more heart.
Alex attacks the dragon along with Leonard, Eve, and X.
Bob defeats Dust, 

No comments:

Post a Comment