Friday, August 7, 2015

Power Guild Episode 117 Grand Magic Games part 40 Bob's Epic Idea.


A/N:From how much I am doing, I expect this to be about maybe 4 episodes. It really matters on how many events I put into said episode. I won't make them really long but they will be long. I got nothing else beside to explain Akmo Su. In this story, it is where Bob boosts up his magic power to make it stronger. Lets begin with Bob still on the back of the dragon. Also since they didn't give the dragons or council members personality, I get to make them up.

Bob smirked as he said,"See? We humans are really pretty stubborn.". "Stubborn is a word for your sad attempts for living. We will kill you all and enjoy your bones." said Future Steve. "One. You are freaking sick Future Steve. Two Everyone is giving their all down there. Three I guess it is my turn. Oblivion Roar!" said Bob. He blasted Future Steve back as he said,"Your ignorance of the power of the dragons is quite amazing. Lets go.". The two fought on the back of the dragon.

Back at the castle, Kalinth stood there with Tyrath who was made of acid which makes no sense but lets go with it. "So which one is going to be my first meal!" yelled Kalinth. "Don't you remember us Kalinth?" said Ana. "Ana. We were talking to the spirit of him not the real one. I will admit that he is a pervert." said Rose. Kalinth looked at Rose as he said,"Hey. I remember you! You are Chaos's little sister. I guess your annoying brother is going to be here or is he dead?".

Rose was silent as Dawn said,"Ana. You did hear Bob right? You are the only Slayer here.". "You got this Ana. We will be here to help." said Casey. "I know." said Ana. "Oh. Her determination is just beautiful. We should do it together Kalinth!" said Tyrath who was eyeing Adam. "Fine!" said Kalinth who was really angry. They roared as Stella yelled,"Duck!". She grabbed Ana and Rose as Scampers said,"This is going to be really hard.". "You can say that again." said Z.

All of the guards were naked as Stella covered the younger girls eyes as the group was shocked. "My eyes are burning!" yelled Alex and Aaron. "This is pretty amazing. I always liked men as a meal as a woman as a meal." said Tyrath. "Ignore this idiot. Humans are pleasing to us dragons so clothes are an issue. So we got rid of them." said Kalinth. The guards were reacting like children as Jean said,"I don't think my eyes will ever recover.". "Aye." said Adam.

Cameron said,"Are you alright my princess?". "Yes. I am really too scared to open my eyes right now due to my guards being naked." said Sophia. "This is quite scary." said Colin. Cameron looked at the minister of defense who was naked as Cameron said,"Minister!". Sophia covered her eyes as the old man looked down. He along with the guards ran away as Brendan said,"Thank god. We can finally open our eyes.". "Yeah. Never again." said Clara, Roy, Lora, and Morgan.

Tyrath pouted as he said,"Oh darn. I was going to enjoy eating those men.". "Ignore him. He is quite different from the other dragons. I am more into women." said Kalinth. He looked at Stella and he said,"I love you.". Ana looked at the two and she said,"Was that magic?". "Correct. All dragons are about to use magic. It is how those idiots made the war go in their favor." said Kalinth. Tyralth look at Adam and Brendan as he said,"I am eating you two first.".

Jean and Casey gained a fiery aura  as the dragon said,"The type of magic that strips humans of their small dignity.". "I will be defeating you for women everywhere." said Ana. She crackled her knuckles as she said,"Ow.". "Humans defeating dragons? Pretty dam funny. I think the boy fighting our master is dam stupid by the way." said the green dragon. Stella said,"She is right. I will enjoying defeating you".

She was grabbed by Tyralth as he said,"You are an annoying girl. So not my Kalinth's type.". He melt her clothes as Ana said,"Power!". The group felt stronger as Ana said,"Hurricane Scream!". A giant hurricane appeared from her mouth as Tyralth's arm flew off with Stella inside of it. "Mom!" yelled Morgan. "I'll go get her! Beat those two!" yelled Scampers. He flew off the Spirit Wizard as Rose said,"These two are going down right Ana?". "Yeah." said Ana.

Brendan said,"I need you to calm down Casey.". She ignored him as she said,"I'm going after the acid dragon. Ocean Storm!". She made a giant wave which shallow up Tyralth as Jean said,"Lighting!". A lighting bolt appeared as it shocked Tyralth. "You conceited humans! Time for you all to die!" yelled Kalinth. Spike turned into a giant as he punched him. "Transform!" yelled Z. She turned into the giant fox as she slashed him like crazy.

Tyralth recovered from the girls attack as Adam said,"Heaven and Hell Boom!". He was trapped in the attack as Brendan said,"Element Storm!". Several elements combined into one as Aaron said,"I got the next hit! Soul Cannon!". His souls fired the attack at Tyralth as the dragon noticed that Aaron, Adam, Casey, Brendan, Jean, and Morgan were standing in front of him. "Oh goody. I get you all while Kalinth handles them. Lets fight for real." said Tyralth.

Kalinth noticed Lora, Ana, Rose, Roy, Clara, Spike, Z, Dawn, Alex Cameron, and Sophia were stand there. "I will protect the princess." said Cameron. "I'll help Cameron." said Lora. The two stood there as Rose said,"Death Bomb!". "Passion Lion!" said Roy. "Thunder Crash!" said Clara. The attacks hit him as he smirked. "That tickled." said Kalinth. "Flame Burst!" said Dawn. "Soul Pentagon Strike!" yelled Alex. The two attack hit as Ana fired off an another Hurricane Scream.

Bob was blocking Future Steve as he said,"No matter how much power you have, it will not changing anything.". Bob backed off as Future Steve said,"There is a seven year gap between us. I am stronger than I was here.". Bob glared at him as he heard,"Bob!". He turned around for his eyes to grow huge along a blush. He saw his naked girlfriend and his partner coming toward him as Stella said,"Help Me!". She crashed him as Future Steve was lost.

The two landed into a bell as Bob said,"So why are you naked?!". Stella was really embarrassed from this as the bell started to roll down the hill. It went across the city as the wizards and dragons stopped to watch it fly. It crashed into some barrels as the two got out. Stella was dizzy as Bob went over to the nearby river and immediately puked. He recovered as he said,"So those stories about the flying naked people were true. I thought it was just gramps teasing me.".

Stella's face was crimson red as she said,"Bob. Don't look.". Bob grabbed her breasts as he said,"I got it Stella.". She punched him as she said,"And I thought you were the smart one!". Scampers floated there as he said,"You two are so bold.". "It isn't me! Stella is the naked one." said Bob. "It was the acid dragon's fault Bob." said Stella. Bob looked at the Chreax as he said,"Yep. Ana and the others are handing him and his fabulous partner.".

Scampers was scared as he said,"So were you losing to Future Steve?". "Yes and no. I can't focus due to that dragon. He is trying to throw me off and I need to keep my power in my offensive. I need to be able to hit the guy." said Bob who rubbed his shoulder. "Oh Bob." said Scampers. Stella found a sheet as she said,"So were all dragons like that? I mean there were the fire and lighting one, the rock one, Kalinth, and Tyralth. I was almost eaten.". Bob said,"I see.". He got an idea.

Bob grabbed her as he said,"I got it!". Stella was lost as he said,"I just got the perfect plan! Time for some payback the Bob way!". Meanwhile, Allison landed on the floor. She got swarmed by them as she said,"I can't believe that we got separate like that.". She stood up as she said,"Spear Storm!". A lot of spears came crashing down on them as a demon lunged toward her. 'Hands off! Meteor!" yelled a man.

Allison saw James standing there and he said,"Ahola. Need some help Allison?". He helped her up as she said,"Yeah. Where is Alice?". The two saw the girl as she blasted them into ashes. "You're safe!" said Alice. The two hugged as James said,"Talk about a weird day.". He blasted the demons back as Allison said,"Ready?". "Yeah." said the two. The three noticed Krista standing there as she said with anger,"James?!". Alice and Allison were silent as James said,"Krista?". She got mad.

Scampers had Bob as the two were in the air. "Will this work Bob?" said Scampers. "Hell yeah. No need to worry." said Bob. "Should we have left Stella behind?" said Scampers. "Well, I need to go fight." said Bob. The two were gone as Stella sighed. She stood in a spirit world outfit provided by Violet as Stella said,"You guys.". "Maybe you should haven't taken so long with your outfit Lady Stella." said Violet.

Stella said,"Sometimes, those two can act like children. I mean Bob's idea is so ridiculous but he can find the sliver lining in everything That is my boyfriend.". Violet smiled as she said,"You two were close due to you being naked Lady Stella. You got a little ahead of Allison.". "That isn't it! And we aren't fighting over him!" yelled Stella. She noticed a notebook in the trash as she saw that it was her notebook. She read it as she said,"I need to go to the castle!". She ran off with the notebook in hand.

Nick, Lucia, Julie, Volt, Percy, Malcolm, and Rachel saw two dragons. One is a female dragon who is made out of snow/ice and the other one was a male dragon made out of darkness. "Okay kids. You all ready to fight?" said Nick. "Yeah. Lets do this!" said Volt. He was stopped by Percy who grabbed the back of his shirt. "Calm down Volt. We need to calm down. It is the seven of us vs two powerful dragons." said Percy.

The Lighting Slayer escaped his little brother as he ran toward the ice dragon. She saw him and she fired an roar which froze the air around it. Nick ran down there and he grabbed Volt. "I see that you are a fast human. I will handled these two Gardua. You handle the other five humans." said the dark dragon. He stood there as his face was shot by Julie. "Stay away!" said Julie. She stood next to Nick who was trying to get Volt to stand up, Firroth was the other dragon by the way.

Volt's right leg was frozen solid as Julie said,"I'll hold him off until we can get our Slayer in action. I know that you got this Nick.". The cowboy went to work as Julie said,"Sunlight Blast!". Firroth was blinded by the light as he said,"I've hated the light so killing you will be amazing!". The strike was blocked by lighting. "Hands off! Thunder Blast!" yelled Volt. The attack shocked the dragon as Nick said,"Well that is Bob's kid for you.". "Yeah. Lets do this." said Volt.

Percy protected Rachel from Garuda. "Are you okay?" said Percy. "Yeah. Rage Bull!" said Rachel. A red bull appeared as it slammed into Garuda. It froze upon contact as Malcolm slashed her. "Focus on Long ranged attack!" yelled Malcolm as he held his now frozen scythe. "Gotcha! Sand Shots!" said Lucia. The shots hit the ice as they turned into fire. "Alpha Void." said Percy. A huge amount of dark appeared from the boy as it swallowed up Garuda.

Lucia said,"Wow. You are the complete opposite of Volt.". "Yes. I am the only member of my family who couldn't learn electric based magic. Father taught me darkness magic instead." said Percy. The dragon recovered as she said,"You kids are really annoying. Freeze!". The four dodge the attack as the oldest one said,"You ready?". "Yeah. Force Destruction." said Percy. A huge blast came out of his hands as the other three followed suit.

Leonard stood there and he said,"Letter Magic! Pure Darkness!", He turned into a armor form as he slashed the dragon. "Hero Spiral of Bullets!" yelled Eve. "Thunderstorm, Infernostorm, Waterstorm, and Hailstorm!" said Krystal. The four hit the dragon along with the bullets, Viola fired off another Dark Rapture, Grim slashed her with his scythe, Sunni and John fired an Atomic Fire, and Myra fired another Demon Rapture. X took a deep breath as he said,"Fire Dragon Roar!".

The attack hit her as she smacked it off. "Your attacks are very ineffective! My fire will burn you all to a golden crisp as my lighting kills you!" said Raziel. "Dam it!" yelled X. "She changes her element from fire to lighting." said Leonard. "Meaning we can't get a hit on her." said Viola. "So is there someone who can counter her?" said Eve. John looked up as he said,"Well. I think we just found the guy for the job.".

Sunni saw Bob with Scampers as X said,"Bob?!". "Ready little buddy?" said Bob. "Aye sir!" said the Chreax. He dropped Bob as he landed on the back of the dragon. "Hey. I found you. I thought finding you would be easy but it turned our to be really hard." said Bob. "What are you doing on me? Most of your kind should be burned to death." said Raziel. "The name is Bob and I missed Lunch and Dinner so it is chow time!" said Bob.

He started to eat the dragon as the group yelled,"Really?!". "That is Bob for you. No one would ever think of eating a dragon." said Scampers. "Eat me? Are you really mocking me?!" said Raziel. She tried to fling him off but he said,"I am really angry! So I am staying! You actually pretty good to be honest with you.". "Get the hell of me human!" yelled Raziel. She slammed her head into the ground as Bob said,"Nah. I'm not feeling it.".

Myra said,"Bob. This is very much new for you but it has your charm in it.". "Charm is very much stretching it Myra." said Grim who sighed. "Hey Bob! This dragon is mine!" yelled X. "How petite." said Krystal. "Dad is like that Krystal." said Sunni. "I'll take care of this guy!" yelled Bob. "Take care of?" said the group. The dragon was still trying to get rid of the boy as Bob said,"Get to the castle X! Ana needs your help!".

Scampers flew down as he said,"Yeah. She has two dragons.". "She may be your little cousin X but I know that she is very young and inexperienced." said Eve. "Yeah. We need to get going." said Viola and Krystal. "X." said Leonard. X looked at Bob and he said,"Do you really have this one Bob?". "I am getting stronger by eating him!" said Bob. "Alright! Lets head to the castle! Scampers! Come with us!" said X. "Aye Sir!" yelled Scampers.

They were gone as Raziel said,"Enough! This foolishness has gone too far! You idiot! Don't make me mad!". She slammed into some houses as Bob hid himself in her. He kept eating as the dragon said,"I can't believe this. A mere human eating my lighting and fire.".Bob held on as the dragon stopped in her plan to throw Bob off. "This passion. It can't be him. No it must be impossible by this is just like Sivarth the Dragon King!" thought Raziel.

She said,"Hey little one. What is your relationship to Sivath?". "Sivarth? How do you know Sivarth?" said Bob. "He and I are close." said Raziel. Bob noticed the blush on her face as he said,"Well, he is technically me.". He explain to the fire and Lighting dragon what happened as she said,"I see. Do you think I can see him again?". "Maybe. Do you mind helping me with something?" said Bob. "I will do anything for you." said Raziel. "Perfect. Time for part 2." said Bob.

Future Steve stood on the back of Gawaine as he said,"This is just wonderful! The power of dragons is amazing. I have complete control over them so I can take down Milorth. The world is going to be my oyster soon. The earth will crumble, the skies shall burn, and humanity will be extinguish. I will be the dragon kind being the one to survive the festival. The shadow will become the light. This will be the end of the world.".

Bob yelled,"We don't need you as our ruler!". Future Steve smiled as he said,"Ah Bob. I knew that the girl wouldn't be the end of you.". He turned around to see Bob yelling,"We are going to win this fight because of our bonds!". He was onto the top of Raziel as he said,"Lets do this!". She crashed into the metal dragon as Future Steve said,"The hell? Why are you working with him?!". "I know that this boy is the true successor to Sivarth! Not you!" yelled Raziel.

Bob said,"Correctamundo! Me and the Dragon Queen here will be giving my strength! You ready to go Auntie?". "Auntie? I may be a dragon but I am not that old." said Raziel. "Sorry but you and your lovely fiance will be a part of my family so are you ready to fight?" said Bob. "Yes but I am only a few years younger than him." said Raziel. "Now isn't the time!" yelled Bob. He thought,"I got this in the bag as long as I don't say her age.".

Next time,
Bob and Raziel team up against Future Steve and Gawaine.

Events/Battles:
Bob taunts Future Steve about the fighting below.
Kalinth the Emerald Dragon and Tyrath the Acid Dragon cause the royal army's clothes to be gone and the group and the Princess cover their eyes.
Tyrath sees Stella and he grabs her melting her clothes. Ana attack him and he throw Stella off into the stars and Scampers go after her. Ana swears vengeance on the two perverted dragons.
Ana, Princess Sophia, Cameron, Alex, Aaron, Rose, Dawn, Brendan, Casey, Morgan, Roy, Spike, Z, and Clara vs Kalinth the Emerald Dragon and Tyrath the Acid Dragon.
Stella crash into Bob making Future Steve confused. The two crash into a bell and the bell rolls down the hill and Bob blushed after seeing his girlfriend naked and she slaps him for it. Scampers gives her a cover as they tried to come up with a plan. Bob learns about Raziel and he has a plan which will give them the win. 
Allison gets separated from the rest of the guild. She is surrounded by demons and she is saved by James and Alice. The three see Krista and the cat girl of the Amazons gets P.O (Pissed Off) quick.
He fly off with Scampers as Stella stands there in Spirit World clothing which is very pretty and she finds her future self's journal.
Volt,  Malcolm, Percy, Rachel, Lucia, Julie, and Nick meet up with Firroth the Darkness Dragon and Garuda the Snow/Ice Dragon.
Volt, Malcolm  Percy, Rachel, Lucia, Julie, and Nick vs Garuda the Snow/Ice Dragon and Firroth the Darkness Dragon..
X and his group are having trouble with the fire and lighting dragon along with the demons. 
John sees Bob and Scampers in the air and Scampers drop Bob onto the dragon. He tells the dragon that he will eat her shocking everyone.
Raziel tries to shake Bob off as Bob tells Scampers and X to go help Ana with her dragons. The group leaves as Bob fight the dual element dragon.
Bob vs Raziel the Lighting and Fire Dragon.
Raziel is reminded of the Dragon King Sivarth and she asked the boy if he knows the Dragon King. Bob answer with that he is Sivarth making the dragon laugh. She tells him that she is close to him.
Future Steve laughs at all of the destruction that he and the dragons are causing and no one will stop him.
Bob appears with Raziel and the Future Slayer is confused on how his Supremacy magic failed. Bob says that his friendship with the dragon broke it and he will defeat him.

No comments:

Post a Comment