Monday, August 24, 2015

Power Guild Special The Dragon Stone part 4 Time for a Royal Rumble!


A/N:Lets be honest here. I have waited to do this title for a while now. I mean it is always fun to say whenever you are fighting in a castle or you can imagined royalty fighting each other. I may not be a wresting guy but I would love to see that to be honest with you all. I think they have a TV show about that but I have no idea. Lets begin at the destroyed Guild Hall with Heroes sulking. Also I hope that they at least have a references to Fairy Tail Zero in the next chapter in Fairy tail.

The Magic Council of X784-X791 appears in this episode and I hate them. I mean the first batch was good. I can start caring about a character if I know their name but we don't know most of their god dam names in the first place. I mean we know Org but that is it. According to the end of the movie, Leiji appears in the move as the one with the beard but I have no idea that it is him. So Ax will be only talking to Jim and Edwin in this. It will be the same for the magic council being well exploded as well 

The wizards were either trying to heal their family or rebuild. Ana was using her magic on Bob who had bandages over all of his body. Stella was crying as she said,"They took her from us and our home is destroyed. She was crying and I could do was watch.". Bubbles tried to get up as he said," I need to save her.". "You will but right now, you need to rest. We will go save her. I promise." said Scampers who placed a bandage on him.

Bob slammed a nearby rock with his left hand as Ana said"Big brother. You need to stay still because you are injured.". "She is right." said Rose. "No! I won't let that bastard live for this! He destroy our home, hurt our family, and they will pay for this!" yelled Bob. He broke another rock as everyone in the room agreed with him. "I see that they have done quite the injustice to our guild. We shall make them pay for this." said a voice.

The guild saw Ax, Johnny, and Z standing there as Bob said,"You're dam right! Lets go now!". The wizard was stopped by Scampers who said,"Ignore him master. So what should we do?". Allison walked over to the three as she said,"I am sorry master.". Victor walked up to him with Eric as he said,"So did Fred tell you what happened here?". "No. Was he supposed to do?" said Ax. Victor was shocked as Fred was running toward the magic council meeting hall.

In the basement of the guild hall, Myra and Eric sat nearby as Ax, Johnny, and Z were talking with all of Team Power along with Melody and Bubbles. "According to the magic council, an unusual magic power reported recently so we did some investigating." said Z. "And we ended up in this tiny country called Ethal which has no good metal." said Johnny. "Ethal. Shelia thinks that they stole the other half of the Dragon Stone during a raid in her village right?" said Scampers.

Bob nod as he said,"Correct. So who were those bastards? They destroy our guild hall and they took Shelia.". "Crystal, they are a guild that work for hire on the same lines as mercenaries. They're hired by their young and kinda of snotty prince to steal Shelia's half of the stone for 400 million coins. It is a lot of money" said Z. "Those idiots had no idea about us being in the same bar as them but we were too late." said Johnny.

"So what happens when the two stones come together?" said Allison. "We did some research and if they are reunited, the dragon will come back to life. As thanks for reviving him, Prince Jelly is giving eternal life." said Z. "The dragon will go on a rampage causing everyone to die but him. He will live forever and his country will be gone." said Johnny. "That crazy son of bitch. I will make him feel my anger along with Dust." said Bob.

The electric grew around him as Rose tried to calm him down but it wasn't working. "The people of Light Village died because of that dam dragon, the damage from the dragon will cause the world to be burned alive and everyone but Jelly will die." said Ax. "So they need to just dispel the magic from one of the stones to stop the dragon. It is no wonder that Walter spent his entire life and he was really hoping that Shelia gives him the stone." said Kurt.

"Jelly will get the dragon. He will become a god." said Johnny. "Johnny. I don't doubt you and Z but I think Dust will try and steal the power of the dragon for himself." said Bob. "You're right Bob. Dust wants to be god which is his magic." said Z. "So our true enemy is the Crystal guild and Dust." said Ana. Bob nod as Dawn said,"He will be a hard opponent to defeat no matter with his magic.". "We got this you guys." said Melody.

Stella said,"Let me go master. She was crying in my arms and I just watched her getting taken. Bob is going no matter what you say about the matter but I am going with him. I will make sure they pay for destroying our home and also taking away one of the people that I treasure.". "You are my grandson's girlfriend. You know him. Okay, you two may go but Allison will join you. You will be making the team so keep it small. We don't to have a war with them." said Ax.

Allison said,"I will make a good team.". "I have no doubt about that." said Ax. "Hey Ana. Didn't you tell me about a new spell that help with motion sickness for Slayers right?" said Kurt. "Yeah. Althea helped me with it so that it will always work with Slayers." said Ana. "So I guess we are going." said Kurt. "I shall join you." said Melody. Johnny, Rose, and Z joined the group as Ax said,"I shall report this to the magic council. Good luck kids.".

Meanwhile in the royal place's prison, Shelia saw Jelly standing there with Dust as she said,"What do you two want?!". "Oh and I thought you would be happy to see this again." said Jelly. He threw the string at her as Shelia said,"You can't bring those two stones again! Everyone will die!". "For what I can whatever, I am a prince." said Jelly. Shelia headbutted her as his nose was bleeding. He pulled out a knife and he slashed her arm.

Dust watched in silence as Jelly said,"I will make your life end as a sacrifice to the dragon! Prepare for your final day!". The two were gone as Jelly said,"That wrench dare to strike me. She just sealed her fate didn't she?". Dust said,"Yes my liege. I honestly suspect that Bob and his company of idiots will come here to try and save her.". "And what are you going to do about it?". "Kill them. Me and my men will do it with ease." said Dust.

Bob was looking at Kurt who was enjoying the train as Johnny said,"This is so weird to see.". Bob nod as Ana whispered to him,"Should I tell him and Johnny that the spell only works once?". "Nah. I think they should live in the moment." said Bob. "So what is the plan?" said Rose. 'Basically, we will have to deal with Crystal and the army to save Shelia." said Z. "Lets do this you guys." said Kurt. The group said in unison as they said,"This is so weird.".

Back at the magic council meeting hall, Ax stood in front of the magic council members Edwin and Jim. Jade and Fred were behind him as Ax said,"So we have proof that Ethal has an ancient magic. It will destroy the world if we don't do anything.". "We aren't letting you or your guild use the weapon that the great wizard Walter gave us." said Edwin. "Why don't you?!" yelled Jade. Fred held her back as Edwin said,"It is this anger of yours is why I won't give it to you.".

Ax said,"You better explain Edwin.". "Your anger cause trouble for us and it may cause your guild to be disbanded." said Edwin. The two were gone as Fred said,"So what are we going to do? I mean you and Bob were talking about this before we left.". Jade was lost as Ax said,"Kids. Do you want to get the magic council mad at you?". "We don't care. So what do you need us to do master?" said the two in unison. Ax smiled as he said,"Lets get to work.".

Back at the kingdom, the townspeople were celebrating 400 years. They had no idea about what their prince plans to do with the stones. The captain of the army was looking at Dust and his guild who are following him. "I hate them. They are trying to suck up to our prince." said the captain. "Didn't you say that the prince was a dick?" said a guard. "Yes but those wizards aren't helping his personality." said the captain.

Later on that night, Shelia was being taken to the stake as she recalled more of her memories. "Shelia. I think your age is far too tender." said the chief. She remembered a bottle falling with blood coming out as she saw a statue of a dragon. "I see. I truly have come full circle haven't I?" said Shelia. She was forced toward the stake by the guards as Jelly said,"This night shall be remember throughout all of history.".

Outside of the gates, a couple of guards were well keeping guard. One of the guards heard footsteps as he said,"Holt! No one can pass tonight! The gates are close for the night!". Kurt ran up to them as he said,"Screw the rules! We're Heroes! Passion Shotgun!". He fired the blast as Bob jumped in front of him as he said,"Yeah! So get the hell out of our way! Atomic Fire!". The fire burned through the gate as the group ran in.

Allison said,"You all know the mission right? We are here to save Shelia and also defeated Crystal for destroying our home.". Johnny slashed through the gate as he jumped into the sewers, Kurt and Melody went toward the west, Allison jumped toward the rooftops, and Ana, Dawn, Rose, Z, and Stella ran toward the castle. Bob stood there as he said,"Scampers and Bubbles! We are flying to the castle! Get ready to go!". "Aye Sir!" yelled Scampers.

Scampers grabbed him as the three flew away. The three were dodging everything as they turned into an alleyway. The three were thrown into the ground by Dust as Bob looked at him. "I love that glare Bobby. I am going to enjoy squashing you a big bug but first, lets get rid of your annoying cat and bird." said Dust. The man threw them into a wall as Bob said,"You bastard! I will make you pay for all of you done! Taste this! Vivid Storm!".

The attack went toward Dust as Dust said,"You are just an annoying pest by the way.". He move it but it went right back toward the man as he felt pain. "How the hell can a bug like you touch me?! I am a god!" yelled Dust. Bob said,"You are no god! Dragon Punch!". He rushed toward Dust as Dust said,"Fine! I guess I have no choice. Time to teach you a lesson for defying your god!". He made Bob go up into the sky and then crashing down.

The guards watched as Bubbles tried to get up. "Bubbles." said Scampers. "Like Bob, I will keep on fighting! I will save you Shelia so you can have more good memories because the ones that I have with you are the best in my life!" yelled Bubbles. He flew toward the castle as Dust flicked him into the wall. "Bubbles! You will pay! Judgement and Grand Dragon Impact!". The attack went toward the man as Dust said,"Die.".

Bob was slammed into the ground with a lot of psychic energy and Bob was out cold. "Take them to the prison." said Dust. He walked away as the three enemies of Crystal were gone. "I hope the others can handle the others. It is time for me to obtained godhood. Time to get my power from that idiotic prince of this kingdom who has no idea on how truly powerful the dragon really is. His intention were good but you hired the wrong guild," thought Dust.

Kurt and Melody were running by the river as Kurt said,"We have to keep running! Shelia needs our help right now!". "Right." said Melody. The two were holding hands as Kurt sensed something. "Get behind me Melody. Passion Shield and Passion Armor!" yelled Kurt. Melody was protected by the explosions as Kurt stood there in a suit of armor. "Oh shoot. I thought I got rid of you pretty boy." said Billy.

He stood there as Melody said,"He is the one who destroy the guild hall or our home Kurt. You know what we have to do right?". "Hell yeah. Lets show this guy no mercy shall we?! We have to make our family proud." said Kurt. Melody smiled as she said,"Emotion Blast!". She fired the attack at the man who destroy it with his guns. "Is that you got?" said Billy. Kurt stood there as he said,"You pissed off the wrong guild buddy.".

Kurt was lifted into the air by an emotion cloud as he said,"Passion Blade! Frozen Justice!". He slash Billy who was trapped in ice thanks to Kurt's quick fire Eternal Blizzard. "Lets keep going! We have to go save Shelia!" said Kurt. "Right!" said Melody. The two were gone as Allison was fighting Judy in the rooftops. "You are the annoying red head from earlier. I guess killing you would make this so much easier." said Judy.

Allison dodged her attacks as she thought,"What can I do? Every attack that I try doesn't work on her due to her magic. What can I do to stop her?". Allison noticed that the ground was crumbling below her and the female of Crystal. The two fell into a play as Judy said,"I see. You know the old saying. Do as the Romans do.". She went into an armor as she borrow the helmet off the main actor and she said,"Our marriage was decreed by the gods no?".

Allison looked at the main actress as she was in a weeding dress. Allison said,"Okay then. I will play along with this.". She stood there in a wedding dress as the guys in the audience blushed. "Time for you to die!" yelled Judy. She tried to get rid of her dress as she couldn't do it." Why can't I get rid of her ugly dress?" said Judy. Allison rushed toward her as she said,"Never underestimated the power of a bride!".

She slashed her and Judy was in her normal clothing. Allison stood there as Judy said,"You and that Bob guy need to get married soon.". Allison blushed after hearing that as the crowd laughed at her behavior. Back in the sewer where no turtles are to be seen, Johnny saw the shadow wizard Charles waiting for him. "You." said Johnny. "Yes. It is I. You and your fox were at the bar that night weren't you?" said Charles.

Johnny said,"Lets say we were. Why didn't you do anything?". "Our boss Dust doesn't care about you at all. He is more focused on obtained godhood." said Charles. "And you know what that means right Charles?" said Johnny. "Yes and like you, I would do anything for it!" said Charles. He rushed to the metal Slayer as he said,"I fought a guy like you before so your trick won't work on me! Metal Roar and Metal Sword!".

The roar knocked Charles into the wall as Johnny slashed him. Charles was gone as Johnny saw a lot of the wizard. "I don't have time for this! Metal Chainsaw!" said Johnny. He made his hand into one as it went into the wall. It slashed through copies until reaching Charles who was out cold. "Later. I think you should find a better guild." said Johnny. He ran away as the Dragon was about to appear in ten minutes.

Next Time,
The Dragon is Back!

Events/Battles:
Ax, Johnny, and Z return as they make a battle plan to save Shelia from the prince who plans to use the Dragon Stone for immorality.
The prince makes Shelia a living sacrifice to the Dragon Stones as Dust tells the prince that those wizards are coming to save her but he will have his men ready to kill them.
Team Power go to the country along with Johnny, Z, and Melody to rescue Shelia from the prince and Crystal.
Ax tell the magic council about the Dragon Stones. They argue with him causing Ax to take drastic measures.
The kingdom celebrates 400 years while the royal army hates Crystal for trying to suck up to the prince.
Some of Shelia's memories come back as she is about to be burned at the stake like a witch.
Some of the guards get attacked by Heroes who break and enter their way though. The group know their mission as they head into the kingdom.
Bob, Scampers, and Bubbles get attacked by Dust.
Bob vs Dust.
Kurt and Melody encounter Billy.
Kurt and Melody vs Billy.
Allison fights against Judy in the rooftop.
Allison vs Judy.
Johnny finds Charles in the sewers underneath the city waiting for him.
Johnny vs Charles.

No comments:

Post a Comment