Monday, August 10, 2015

Power Guild Episode 122 Grand Magic Games part 45 The End.


A/N:A lame title but I have been writing the Grand Magic Games for a long time now so you can blame for getting lazy. We made it. After writing the notes for the characters in June and several changes to the plot, we are done. I hope that you liked it. I swear that no other arc will be this size but I could be wrong. Maybe the latest arc may be the longest one. Who knows. I got nothing else beside that. Lets begin already.

The independent guild Primeval Genesis was walking around the destroyed city. The people who had no idea about Twilight and the future didn't know about this part of the city. "Bobby Chan as a king is so cute." said Bryan. "You know that he has two girlfriends right Bryan? Both of them made his reign as king of Meca end in that night." said Sally. "Let the man have his dreams Sally. It is nice to have a good dream once in a while." said James.

Renee said,"So what happened to James?". "Oh nothing. He just saw Alice's wonderland." said Kirk who was messing with some of the rocks. He was punched by Anna as both James and Alice blushed red. "Ignore this idiot Alice and James. We are very happy for you two finding love with each other in the first place. When the wedding happens, I hope it is amazing." said Anna. "I bet we will have ours before there." said Danny.

Anna blushed as Kirk said,"You made the queen of ice blush. Good job man.". Kirk was frozen in ice by Danny as Bryan said,"Kirk Chan never can change does he? But this is what makes him in the first place so if he changed, it would be weird.". He melt the man out of his icy prison with his acid magic as James said,"Back to what has happened here. Look at all of the damage.". "I can't believe we won that fight. Bob really is a strong wizard isn't he?" said Alice.

Anna said,"Normally you would be right. Him having the legendary Demon king Chaos, the dragon king Sivarth, the devil king Satan, the god Natsu or Lee, and the new one Raziel inside of him makes him quite a threat to the people who make him mad. We won because of us.". "Yeah. I mean Final Time may be a dangerous spell but we won because of that." said Kirk. "We should totally celebrate with some sushi!" said Renee.

Sally stopped as Kirk said,"Are you alright Sally?". "You two magic council members can come out now." said Sally. Ira and Noah stood there as Noah said,"Man. Your senses are pretty good.". "She was known for her knocking out several dark guild members. If you actually read my reports, you would know this." said Ira. "Yeah. I ain't a big thing of reading reports." said Noah. "So why are you two here?" said James.

Ira said,"We aren't here to arrest any of you. The king asked us not to.". "Which one? We had three of them last night." said Renee. "Your brother was a terrible king by the way Danny." said Noah. "Don't remind me. So Bob told you to do this." said Danny. "Yes. He is a good friend of mine and friendship is way more important than my job with the council." said Ira. "Yeah. He is a fan of that kind of stuff unlike me. I erase the other knights memories." said Noah.

Renee was eating some sushi that Noah brought her as Bryan said,"So why did you make Noah Chan erase your army's memories?". "They are blabbermouths. They would do anything to go up in the ranks of the council even by a little." said Ira. "I do the same thing but I don't harm my friends at all." said Noah. "Good for you. You cared about the royal family didn't you?" said Alice. "Yes. I think we did it for them right?" said Noah.

Ira pushed up his glasses as he said,"Bob's fight with the Future Steve was epic. We need to stand up as a race against New Dynasty and the Underworld.". "Underworld?" said James. "They are the final part of the Bael Alliance and New Dynasty is that dark guild who rules the future." said Anna. Noah said,"How did you know all of that?!". "Bob's daughter Clara told us that. I would like if you backed up from my girl." said Danny.

Noah felt the cold stare as Sally said,"So what do you guys know about them?". "Underworld. It is a dark guild. The former member of the Nine Prayers Tonya has been mumbling their name a lot." said Ira. "Don't they have a member by the name Mona?" said James. "You fought against them right? She changed her name to something call Ex." said Noah. "Explosion." said Ira. "Based off her magic right Kirk?" said Renee.

Kirk nod as he said,"So what do you think they are planning to do?". "No clue. New Dynasty's name has been mention a lot in the past couple of days. They're finally making their move. I suspected you and your family to make a move." said Ira. "Of course. We will handle the stuff from the shadows so your hands don't get dirty." said Anna. "Later. Have fun." said Noah. He teleported the two away as James said,"We need to leave. We have work to do.". The group was gone.

Meanwhile, Bob was stretching on his bed. "Man that was a sweet party." said Bob. Kurt was nearby as he said,"Yeah. I mean both you and Chaos ate so much food. I thought Victor would eat more of it but you proved him wrong.". "So are you two boys done reminiscing about this place? I would like to see Sophia again but being here brings back bad memories along with some good memories. It is a mix bag for me" said Stella.

She stood there with Allison as Allison said,"I hate it.". Bob said,"Oh come on. You love this city too Allison. I mean you got to see Krista again..". "You almost died Bob. I mean your fight at the end of day 5 scared me." said Allison.  Bob shrugged as he said,"Don't worry Allison. I promise that I won't be dying any time soon.". "Yeah. We are Heroes and us going on some pretty risky jobs is part of the business." said Kurt.

Allison said,"I am just worried about you two.". "Yeah. You two are like my best friends. I mean you almost dying Kurt was terrible for Bob." said Stella. "Don't remind me. I almost went to the darkness just like my Uncle." said Bob. "So what happened to Villains in the first place?" said Kurt. The four were waiting for the rest of the group aka Scampers, Ana, Rose, and Dawn. They were getting an ride back to Mural.

"I heard that they disband. Uncle Mordred is still in prison." said Stella. "I can't believe him. He made a dark guild just for revenge." said Kurt. "Revenge can drive a man." said Bob. "At least we won't be seeing them every again." said Allison. "I guess that is something good to come out of this mess. My birthday was pretty nice." said Stella. "Sweet. We now have two people who can drink the hard stuff just like Tanya and Sake." said Kurt.

Bob said,"I feel bad for Fate. He had to pick her up this morning.". "Love makes you do some crazy things right Bob?" said Kurt. "He is right you know. I mean you fought your all during the games." said Allison. "You guys are very important to me. If anyone of you gets hurt, I will spend time going after them and make them pay." said Bob. "I don't think he is kidding ladies." said Kurt. "We know but that is what makes him the guy we love." said Stella.

Bob saw the carriage which had two horses attached to it and it looked fast. Kurt paled when he saw the way back. "I think we got the wrong one." said Ana. She stood there with Ana as Allison said,"So where is Dawn and Scampers you two? We kind need them to keep Team Power one big family. This is Bob's words by the way.". "They are paying the man who owns the horses. They should be joining us real soon big brother." said Rose.

Bob said,"I am not worried. Scampers really loves Mural's fish and he will do anything to get it in his stomach.". Scampers flew toward the group at a break neck speed with Dawn right behind him. "Man Dawn. Someone really liked you. " said Stella. Her feathers were all ruffled as she said,"The owner's child really likes us.". "Yeah. So are we ready to go you guys?" said Bob. "I think I will run there you guys." said Kurt.

Scampers looked at the horses and he said,"Is it because of them?". "Yeah. I mean just look at them." said Kurt. The two looked ready for a run as Allison said,"I think they like to run.". "I think the issue of Kurt's motion sickness is a bad thing right?" said Rose. He nod as Stella said,"Don't worry. We've that anti motion sickness on back up if it gets really bad.". "Lets go already." said Dawn. She was in the carriage as Bob said,"Wow. She is impatient. Let's go then.".

Later on, Kurt was on a rock as he said,"I am so sick you guys.". "Well. You shouldn't have made the horses mad at you in the first place. I mean you teased them with food. They are hungry too Kurt. We should try to piss them off in the first place." said Stella. Bob was feeding the two animals who liked him as Allison said,"She is right Kurt.". "Yeah. I don't get why Ana's spell didn't work on him in the first place." said Rose. "I think it is because Ana used it too many times." said Dawn,

Ana was resting nearby the group as she said,"She may be right Kurt. I am just guessing this but your magic must give you a strong immunity to certain healing magic.". "That is great news Ana. I get to be sick." said Kurt. "You guys ready? The horses won't be jerks anymore." said Bob. "Are you sure about that? They went on the rocky path just to spite with Kurt." said Allison. "Oh. I made sure that they go the right way." said Bob.

He crackled his knuckles as the horses neighed in fear. "You really like to make people like or fear you in a second don't you?" said Stella. "That is big brother for you." said Ana and Rose. "And my best buddy." said Scampers. "Right." said Dawn. He and Scampers dragged Kurt off the rock and to the carriage. It moved making Kurt barfing out of it. "It is okay." said Bob. "No! It isn't!" yelled Kurt who went to the window and he puked.

The next day,  Mural was having an homecoming party for Heroes who well won the Grand Magic Games. Sacred Lions even join the mob of cheering townspeople. "We are back!" said Bob. "Aye sir." said Scampers. "Yay! We did it." said Ax. Myra waved to her fans as Norman had Sakura on his back. "We did it Sakura! We rock and no one can stop us!" said Norman. "That is really good big brother but can't you put me down?" said Sakura.

Johnny said,"We are top dogs now!". "Hell yeah!" said Spike. Z sighed as Jade said,"At least we won the games.". "Yeah but they are so annoying. I thought you would be with Kurt." said Z. "He seem to be sick." said Spike. "Yeah. This party is so dam impressive." said Johnny. Stella looked around and she said,"There are so many people here.". "I think maybe half of them aren't even from Mural in the first place." said Allison.

Ana bowed as she said,"We thank you for your support through out the games.". "You really need to loosen up Ana." said Dawn. "Time for a celebratory drink!" yelled Tanya. "You really need to take a break from drinking so much." said X. Kurt looked away as Melody said,"Are you alright?". "Yeah. I am still sick from the ride back home in the first place," said Kurt. "Bob. You defeating Anarchy was just the best." said a girl.

A man said,"No way. It has be to his fight against his uncle and his strongest eight members.". "I got to say that it was his tag battle with Kurt against the Slayers of Monsters." said a little boy. "No no. It was his fight against Mona! That was off the wall." said a man. "I have to say that it was him vs Titus and Nancy." said the woman. The townspeople argued as Bob said,"Man. This is pretty embarrassing in the first place.".

Jade stood next to him as she said,"I don't think anyone could argued this Bob but you were really the ace of Heroes. I mean you really did the best out of the guild.". "I guess but I think Scampers and Ana were way better." said Bob. "I think you're being too nice Bob." said Python. Bob stopped as he put something out of his bag that he bought in the royal city. "Check what I got everyone!" said Bob. He held the royal crown as he said,"Tada!".

Eric and Wayne yelled,"The Royal Crown!". "You stole it big brother?!" said Ana. He placed it back inside of the bag as he said,"Nope. I grabbed the wrong one.". "So you actually stole it big bro?" said Rose. He held the trophy which looked really nice. "We won! We got the Royal Trophy!" yelled Bob. Victor said,"I still can't believe that we actually won in the first place.". "Yeah. It is a dream come true." said Fred.

Issac said,"After getting last for so many years.". "We did it!" said Wanda and Tessa. "We won!" said Leroy and Virgil. Bob held Jaime on his back as he said,"Jaime! Raise it up to the heavens!". Jordan was painting the scene which had Bob, Jaime, Charlie, Cecil, Tricia, Ella, Jade, Victor, Fred, Leroy, and Virgil in it. "It is quite the impressive achievement." said Althea. Kurt said,"I need to get over my sickness.".

He smiled as Melody blushed crimson red once seeing it. Walter said,"And Heroes, the mayor would like to give you an special item for your victory.". The mayor stood there and Marie said,"Wow. Is it a lot of desert or candy?!". "Members of Heroes. As your victory in the games, please cast your eyes about this." said the mayor. The guild looked at their old guild hall as the mayor said,"Heroes is our town pride and joy. So we spent our time rebuilding it.".

Bob said,"Hell yeah! We got our old guildhall back! Lets go in there Scampers.". "Aye Sir!" yelled Scampers. The two ran inside as Ax said,"How can we ever thank you?". "There is no need at all. We all pitched in and we helped rebuild it." said the mayor. Ax was crying as he said,"I really love this dam city!". On a rooftop, Conrad was watching all of this and he was mumbling something. He ran to the nearby forest where he saw Vex looking over Mural.

Vex said,"I am impressive Bob. You really proved that you are stronger than meets the eyes.". "You compliment our enemies is quite strange of you." said Milorth. He stood there as Vex said,"I can tell that you really want to fight him again.". "I do but my idiotic grandson won't let us do anything that could bring attention to our guild in the first place." said Milorth. "So why did you even make him the guild master in the first place?" said Vex.

He noticed Conrad and he blasted dark magic at him. The man ran away as Milorth said,"Anyway. I have a feeling that he will cause great destruction to the humans.". "Yeah. I got a feeling that Bob and co will be sticking their heads into their affair." said Vex. "We better be ready for them. I am heading back to base." said Milorth. The dragon was gone as Vex said,"Goodbye for now Bob. I got a feeling that we will be meeting soon.". He was gone as well.

Next time,
Lucky goes on a shopping trip and other shenanigans.   

Events/Battles:
The next day, Primeval Genesis talk with Ira and Noah about the events and the mention of the Underworld and New Dynasty.
Heroes return back to Mural with cheering from the townspeople and the mayor shows them an amazing surprise.
Vex sits over Mural and he talks with some of the members of New Dynasty about all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment