Monday, August 31, 2015

Soul Episode 7 Learning about Natsu and also some Plot part 1 The Raiden Family and the Le Devil Maids


A/N:Now what I mean by plot is the actually story and not that kinda of plot folks. As you can tell by now, Skills is your typical adventure story which will get some more info in this story. We will also meet a couple of new characters in this one. This story is a lot of romance with action. It will have a harem if you couldn't tell by now. The harem will be like the Hayate the Combat Butler which you should check out, he will not have one because of Athena. This is coming from the guy who can't get the hint. I mention this in a Power Guild part so enjoy the story. The Maids are just like the Sins in that I don't want to think about likes and dislikes since I am lazy. Also Jason speaks in toddler lingo so what seems like normal is different.

Natsu was sleeping in his bed on a holiday. He had work today and he was enjoy sleeping till 10 in the morning because he doesn't get much sleep. The bedroom door opened and two little girls stood there with huge smiles on their face. The one on the right looked to be about 6 years old while the one on the left looked to be about 8 years old. The 6 year old had light blue hair and green eyes while the older one had blond hair and green eyes.

"Hey Molly. Should we wake up big brother?" said the eight year old. "Will he mind Elena? I mean he was up till 2 in the morning." said Molly. "Nah." said Elena. The two jumped onto his bed as the boy woke up. "Good morning big brother!" said the two in unison. "A very good morning Molly and Elena." aid Natsu. "Are you happy to not have school today big brother?" said Molly. "Yes. I get the morning to make you and mom breakfast." said Natsu.

Elena said,"Really? Is it going to be fresh?". "Yeah. I just need to get a shower started before I can make the women in my life breakfast." said Natsu. The two were gone as Natsu smiled. He loved his little sisters no matter what as he went toward his bathroom. His house was a normal size compared to Rain's place which was huge compare to his. He had a bathroom just for him since he is the oldest guy in the house. His little brother Jason is two years old and his father isn't around.

Tony Raiden is a very interesting man since he is a world famous author. He is traveling around the world to write. He married a woman named Sora Raiden who gave birth to him. Tony also told Natsu to believe in your dreams which his mom did to his dreams. He married Nora, his step mom in 2004 since his real mom went back up to Heaven since she is a goddess. She gave birth to Molly in 2008, Elena in 2006, and Jason in 2013.

Natsu got out of the shower as he put on his headphones, watch, and sword necklace. He didn't have to wear his limiter because he only had to wear it during school days which it wasn't. After he dried his hair, he put on a gray t-shirt and blue jeans with his black fingerless gloves. He went downstairs to see his little sisters along with his step mom and Kari waiting for food. Nora Raiden has blond hair and green eyes. She looks really young.

Nora said,"Good morning Natsu. So is it true that you are going to make the girls breakfast?". "I am and Kari shouldn't you be working?" said Natsu. "Yeah but your cooking is so good. You two want me to eat with you right?" said Kari. "Can Kari eat with us big brother?" said the two little girls. "I was going to." said Natsu. He went to the kitchen as Nora said,"So do you have work today?". "Yes because the shop is going to be busy today." said Natsu.

Molly said,"Do you have work today mommy?". "Yes and No. I have to deliver a design to my boss today. Thanks for being my models Natsu and Kari." said Nora. "I think Big brother was better than you Kari." said Elena. "It is hard to compete with your beautiful older brother but I think I did a good job for my first job modeling." said Kari. "You did but no one can compete with my son who can be a girl with a piece of female clothing." said Kari.

Natsu sighed as he said,"I really hate that part of my powers.". "So when are we going to meet your friends big brother?" said Elena. Natsu finished making breakfast as he placed them on the kitchen table. It was pancakes, bacon, milk, and eggs. "Well, I have my reasons." said Natsu. "He has a friend who is a girl." said Kari. "Really?! Is that true Big Brother?!" said Molly who was eating and talking at the same time.

Natsu cleaned off her mouth as he said,"It isn't like that. She and I are just friends.". "Wow. You're really dense." thought Kari. Rain likes Natsu but she doesn't know it yet by the way. "So does your boss mind taking care of Elena and Molly today? You know that my boss doesn't like them around the models." said Nora. "I just have to send her a picture of our little angels and she will say yes in a heartbeat." said Natsu.

As Kari was helping Molly and Elena clean up breakfast, Natsu was on his phone. Nora already left to work as Natsu was texting his boss the picture of Molly and Elena. "So what did she say Natsu? I think we are almost done cleaning." said Kari. "Go change their clothes. They are dirty right? My boss says they can be there but they need to look their best. Also go wake up Jason but do it gently okay, I don't need him in a bad mood. " said Natsu. 

Later, Rain was in her living room in her book as her doorbell rang. She walked toward the door as she saw Issac standing there with Amy. "Hey Issac. What are you doing here?" said Rain. "We are going to see my honey bear at work." said Amy. "Why? Today is a holiday which is rare. Can't we see him tomorrow?" said Rain. "It is for the club. Do you have something to do with Terry, Alex, and Dana today?" said Issac.

Rain crossed her arms as she said,"No. I just don't want to do anything today.". "Do you know where Natsu works?" said Amy. "He works in Tokyo right?" said Rain. "Yeah. He also has a night job plus protecting our school from the dangerous Crois and Sins." said Issac. "You know that I can call my bodyguards here to get you two arrested right?" said Rain. "He works at a maid cafe!" said Amy. "Is she serious?" said Rain.

Issac said,"Yes. We should go there. I can call a limo.". "No. I will." said Rain. She called one over as the three got in. "So how do you know about Natsu's work place?" said Rain. Amy was enjoying the limo as Issac said,"Lets just say I have my sources.". "Kari told you didn't she?" said Rain. "She text us what she was going to do today because we may have to fight against the Sins." said Issac. "I see." said Rain.

Amy said,"I can't wait to see my man in his uniform.". "So why does Natsu, a guy work there in the first place?" said Rain. "Who knows but it will be fun to find out wouldn't it?" said Issac. "Yeah. It'll be." said Rain. She went back to her book as she thought,"I wonder why he didn't tell me about his job. I mean he isn't my boyfriend or anything but friends tell each other stuff right.". Ryan noticed this as he said,"This is going to be real interesting.".

The three were in Tokyo as Amy stick out for two reason. One the tail and two she was a genetically altered human which stick out. "So where is Natsu's workplace?" said Amy. "According to Kari, he works at a place called Le Devil." said Issac. "The Devil? That is a maid cafe?" said Rain. "I've heard weirder names for a place before. So you girls ready to see Natsu as a butler or Nami as a maid?" said Issac.

The three found the shop. It looked like a normal maid shop as Amy opened the door. They saw both boys and girls being served by only two maids. "Wow. Look at them go." said Amy. "You can say that again. I mean they are serving over ten people each." said Rain. A maid walked up to them as she said,"Welcome to Le Devil Master and Mistress.". Issac looked at the maid. She is the same height as Amy's vampire half, light green hair, and blue eyes.

She said,"You three alright? You seem lost. Is it my height?". "No. We are looking for someone. He works here." said Issac. "Oh. I know you. You are one of the vice presidents at my high school. My name is Lisa James and I am in Carly's class." said Lisa. "Really? So do you know a boy by the name of Natsu?" said Issac. "You three must be his friends. He is currently busy with his siblings right now. He will be out in a second." said Lisa.

She took them to a table as Amy said,"This place is pretty cozy just like a house.". "Yeah. It is the feel of the place. So what are you three doing here?" said Natsu. He stood there in a butler uniform which looked naturally on him. He was also holding a child of two years in his arms. He had dark blue hair and green eyes. "Who is this?" said Rain. "Your secret child?!" said Issac. "This is my little brother Jason and he is a little grumpy right now but he should get over it." said Natsu.

The two year old looked away as Natsu said,"Oh Jason. Look it is a kitty cat.". He turned around to see Amy and he said,"Can I play with the Kitty?". Amy said,"I don't mind Natsu. Your little brother is a bundle of joy right?". "Yeah. Play nice with the kitty Jason. She is a good friend of mine." said Natsu. "I will big brother!" said Jason. Amy played with the toddler as Rain said,"So why are you working here?". "Inquiring minds want to know." said Issac.

A woman walked up to the group as she said,"Natsu. We have a problem.".  She has short black hair and brown eyes. "What is it Bianca?" said Natsu. "Oh. I didn't know that you had friends here. I am this hunk's boss Bianca Brady." said Bianca. "So what is the problem? My name is Rain by the way, the cat girl playing with Jason is Amy, and the boy is Issac." said Rain. "It is my nephew or should I say Niece is coming." said Bianca.

Natsu said,"Really? Did you tell the other girls?". "Yeah. Lisa, Lana, and Laura know about the child coming. It is a shame that my brother can't keep his child for doing stuff like this. Are all of you kids that go to Star Valley High?" said Bianca. "Yes. I am one of the vice presidents of the school Student Council." said Issac. "Is he serious about that?" said Bianca. "Despite all and most answers pointing to no, yes." said Natsu.

Issac felt depressed as Amy said,"So do you mind if we bother Natsu for a while?". "Not at all. I just need him for when my brother's child arrive." said Bianca. She walked off as Natsu held Jason in his lap. "So what is with your boss's brother kid?" said Issac. "He is a Soul but his powers make him into a girl and back at completely random times." said Natsu. "I think I heard about him before. His name is Jerry right?" said Rain.

"Correct. He is a worry to the boss lady because he likes to try on the uniform aka mine. It is weird when he become a girl in a butler uniform." said Natsu. " I see. That is a power to say the least. So do you know why we are here?" said Rain. "To tell me about something involving my curse or the sins or that other thing." said Natsu. "You mean the Sorcerers?" said Amy. "Yeah them." said Natsu who was playing with Jason.

Issac said,"I did some research yesterday during English, Math, and Science. The Sorcerers go back to the Great War.". "Big Brother. What is the Great War?" said Jason. "It was a war between us and the Crois 100 years ago. We won the war with the power of Soul." said Natsu. "Yeah. The Sorcerers seem to have some connection to the final battle being the reason why we won against the Crois in the first place. I wonder what they are." said Rain.

The five saw Molly and Elena standing there as Amy said,"Who are these two cuties?". "These two are my little sisters. Molly is the light blue and Elena is the blond. Aren't they the cutest things on the planet?" said Natsu. "Big Brother. Are these people your friends?" said Elena. "Yeah. This is Rain, the girl I was talking with you and mom this morning. Amy is my good friend who is also a cat. The boy Issac is just a classmate." said Natsu.

Elena said,"It is nice to meet big brother's friends. So is Rain your girlfriend?". Rain blushed as Amy said,"Actually....". Issax covered her mouth as he said,"It is complicated little ones.". "So why are you two out here? I asked Lisa to keep an eye on you two." said Natsu. "Lisa and the other maids are getting ready for Jessica." said Molly. "Oh. Does Ms. Brady need me?" said Natsu. "Yeah. Can we stay out here with your friends?" said Elena.

The three siblings did a puppy dog face as Amy said,"I really don't mind at all.". "I think I could take care of kids." said Issac. Natsu look at Rain who said,"I won't let them near or be alone with Issac. I promise Natsu". "Thanks. Oh and Kari us somewhere around here. She is protecting the job since I am taking care of my siblings until I think 2 this afternoon. I better go. My boss can go from happy to mad when Jay is involved." said Natsu.

He was gone as Molly said,"So do you guys know why big brother had a lot of scars on his right arm a couple of days ago?". "It was a fire drill and we learned that Amy hates it causing Bob to her make shift scratching post." said Issac. "Is he okay?" said Amy. "He seems fine but big brother doesn't like us to worry." said Elena. "So do you like big brother?" said Jason. "I do. He is a nice guy and I think his best quality is his smile." said Rain.

In the back, Natsu stood there with the other four employees of the cafe along with Bianca. Lana had blond hair and brown eyes while Laura had black hair and blue eyes. Laura had on a pair of glasses as she is known as the glass beauty. "Ladies and Natsu. We have to prepare for the Jessica bomb." said Bianca. She was in an army uniform as Laura said,"So why is she wearing that?". "She is getting into character as the army leader preparing her soldiers for war." said Lana.

Bianca said,"Listen! We need to hide all of Lieutenant General Natsu's uniform from my nephew or my niece.". "So why is he a higher rank than us?" said Lisa. "I have been work here since I was 11. I guess I am your senior." said Natsu. "I think we should hide his uniforms in a locker room along with the spare maid uniform." said Bianca. "But what if one of the master or mistress spills something on one of us." said Lana. "Hide that room. Battle stations." said Bianca. "She is an actress." said Laura.

Next time,
We meet Jessica and learn her relationship to our main protagonist along with some more stuff like the plot and stuff.
  
Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Molly Hope Raiden. 6 years old. Class 1-F at Summerfield Elementary. Light Blue. Green. 3 foot 7. O. Leo. August 1. Natsu, cookies,cats, stuffed animals, spending time with her family especially her big brother and sister, sports, and shopping. Seeing anyone close to her sad or angry, summer homework, and eating her veggies.
Elena Raiden. 8 years old. Class 3-C at Summerfield Elementary. Blond. Green. 4 foot 1. AB. September 25. Libra. Natsu, soccer, cats, designing stuff, sports, family, and shopping. Summer homework. eating her least favorite food Broccoli, and her big brother sad or angry.
Nora Raiden. 25+10 years old. Professional Makeup Artist. Blond. Green. 5 foot 3. A. Sagittarius. November 27. Dressing up her children, cats, being called young, her husband, seeing her children happy, shopping, and spending time with her children. Getting called old.
Lisa James. 15 years old. A part time employee at Le Devil and First year Class A at Star Valley High. Light Green. Blue. 5 ft 9. Libra. October 5. Serving her master/mistress, hanging out with Natsu and Carly, shopping, and amusement parks. Summer Homework, test, and horror.
Jason Raiden. 2 years old. He goes to the daycare at Summerfield Elementary because he is two years old.  Dark Blue. Green. 2 foot 9. O. Aries. April 5. Playing with his sisters, mother, and brother, Natsu’s stuffed animals, naptime, cats, learning about new things, and eating his big brother’s cooking. Seeing a sad look on someone’s face, something that he can’t reach, and stuff he doesn’t understand.
Bianca Brady. 30 years old. The owner of Le Devil. Black. Brown. 5 ft 4. O. Aries. April 20. She loves to imagine things more than a woman her age should really do. She enjoys her job because it is fun to make people happy.  
Lana Green. 19 years old. A college student working at Le Devil. Blond. Brown. 5 ft 5. Gemini. May 29. She is a girl who loves acting and the such. During days where the employee have special days, she forced everyone to stay in character making those days either fun or torture.
Laura Myers. 22 years old. A part time employee at Le Devil. Black. Blue. 5 ft 5. Sagittarius. Dec 6. She is working several jobs at once and she is never tired which is weird to the other workers. She is usually wearing glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment