Sunday, August 9, 2015

Power Guild Episode 121 Grand Magic Games part 44 The Grand Magic Ball.


A/N:We are almost done folks. We only have one or two more episode after this. It has been a long ride which has been a fun one. Two months I have been working on this arc alone for three months and a lot has happened. I reached over 100 parts on a story. I have created several characters in this story alone. Some good and some bad. Well lets begin already and it is only one event so expect this one to be a lot of filler. Also all Chreax look like cats plus another animal. Think a fusion of the two animals.

Lora was standing in front of a mirror. She was wearing an emerald green ballgown as she said,"Do I really need to wear this? I'm more comfortable in my normal clothing.". Stella stood there getting her pink dress on and she said,"You look really amazing Lora. I bet Steve will like it.". Lora blushed as she countered with,"I bet Bob will think the same way if he isn't still scared of you and Allison. You two were scary.".

Stella said,"He needs to be more honest with us. I mean I can't believe we didn't noticed the giant scar over his chest.". Ana stood there with Rose. The two were wearing fancy clothing. "Grandpa told me that he doesn't like talking about that one." said Rose. "So did he tell you?" said Stella. Ana shook her head for no as she said,"Nope. He told that Bob will tell us once he is ready to talk.". The four heard Sakura saying,"I need some help with this Myra.". The four smiled as they were getting ready.

A few days after the games have passed. "They are saying that during the time that we were forced to leave the city, dragons attacked it." said a man. A man with a weirdly shaped head said,"Yeah. That sounds like a crap to me.". "I heard that there was a lot of witnesses though." said a man who may be related to a certain straw hat pirate with his nose. It is Usopp. "So it wasn't a wizard from Heroes who did all of that then?" said a waitress.

The first man said,"Isn't the wizards having a party up at the castle today?". "Dam! I am so freaking jealous of them." said Usopp's counterpart. At the castle, Cameron said,"Up until now, we have never formally invited a single wizard into the castle. But lets make this party an exception and celebrate it with pride.". Inside of the castle, a lot of wizards were wearing very fancy clothing as Stella said,"It is so pretty.". "Amazing." said Ana.

Norman waved them over and he said,"Wow. You all look really amazing.". He was hit by Eve's fist as Alex said to Aaron,"Son. This is what happened with a woman in love.". He was hit by the woman as she said,"I think you should really ignore your father this time.". "Will do Auntie Eve. I got it loud and clear." said Aaron. Kurt looked at Johnny and Python and he said,"That looks really bad on you two.".

The two wizards said,"At least we are wearing clothes.". Kurt was in his boxers as he shrugged. "All of the guild are meeting up now." said Allison who held a glass. "I can't believe that this is the after party for the games." said Myra. Norman grabbed some meat and he said,"If you are a real man, you should pig out!". "I got to agree with you Norman. This meat is freaking amazing." said Kurt. "Let's bring on the booze!" yelled Tanya.

Fate said,"We are in the castle Tanya.". "Ah love." said Nick and Julie. Chaos stood there wearing a fancy outfit as he said,"The king has gone the extra mile with this party. Puts the old parties to shame a little.". "What are you doing here big brother? I mean I am happy to see you but where is Bob? He is very important to me." said Rose. Chaos shrugged as he said,"Somewhere. I lost him after we went back to different people.".

Sake sat with Kara as he said,"Man this party is really wild.". "So what did your former guild master say about you quitting Cinco Gecko?" said Kara. Her chains were gone for the night since they don't go with heels at all. "He was sad but the guild is still wild. So why aren't you with Athena?" said Sake who was holding his bottle. "I want to spend time with the new member. Master's orders." said Kara who shrugged.

Sake noticed Adonis and he said,"Hey tiny. Care for a drink off?". "As a man in the royal castle, I'll say no to that." said Adonis. "Coward." said Kara under her breath. Sake laughed out loud as the Angels said,"We are kings for the night!". Adonis held a mic as he said to the band,"Men. Play that song in B Flat.". "That song?" said the man on the cello. The others were lost as Sake saw Tanya. "I think we need a rematch." said Sake.

She clinked cups with him as she said,"Bring it on.". "I am so in on this." said Kara. The three start to drink as the Cinco Hydra yelled,"Wild!". Kara hit all of them with her heels as Sake said,"I will never question the wildness of women in heels.". "Smart move. Keep drinking slow poke." said Tanya. The new Monsters wizard start to drink with the Heroes and his fellow Monsters as Cinco Hydra tried to recover,

Jade sat outside of the ballroom writing something down on a notebook. "Hey you. Why are you not enjoying the party? Seeing Kara getting really plastered is freaking funny." said Johnny. He stood there with drinks as Jade said,"Oh hey Johnny. So where is Vera?". "Our kid? She is with Bob and Allison's boy. I think she likes him but well you know Volt." said Johnny. "He is quite the opposite of his father." said Jade.

Johnny looked the paper as he said,"Man. You aren't the best at writing whatsoever. I think you are a better reader than writer.". She hit him as she said,"I am not Stella you now.". "I was just kidding. So are you writing about my epic battle against the dragon?" said Johnny. "Yes. I am happy that you are still alive in the first place." said Jade. "Yeah. A overgrown plant lizard thing is pretty dam weird but it won't kill me." said Johnny.

Johnny said,"I even had you and Vera by my side during the whole thing. I wasn't going to die due to the fact that I hate you two by my side.". Jade started to cry as Johnny said,"Did I say anything bad? I thought I was being cheesy.". "No. I just started crying. It isn't your fault. I just really love you. You are very important to me and I want you to live." said Jade. Johnny hand her a tissue as he said,"Same here. I can't see my life without you.". The two sat there staring at the moon.

Mona stood there in a really fancy dress as she was walking to get herself a drink. "I would like to be wearing my normal clothing. These high heels are killing me and the men stares are even worse. It is really weird not having Eternal Rest with me." thought Mona. She almost fell down as Chaos caught her. "You alright Monica? High Heels are very dangerous." said Chaos. "My name is Mona. Thanks by the way so who are you?" said Mona.

Chaos said,"You fought against Bob didn't you?". "You do look like him. You must be the demonic half of him." said Mona. "In a sense you're right. So how are you recovering?" said Chaos. "I'm doing fine. So have you seen your other half?" said Mona. "Not a wink. He usually make himself obvious to me but I guess he went into hiding. Both of his girlfriends can be scary." said Chaos. "I thought I was nice but I guess you think different huh Chaos?" said Allison.

She stood there as Mona said,"So have you seen him?". "Nope. So why are you dealing with James well being here?" said Allison. "Yeah. He and his guild are here right? I haven't seen him or his guild wizards." said Chaos. "I think being driven by revenge is a bad thing. I mean I was focused on killing James because what he did to Darren but I don't think my brother would want that." said Mona. "He always did talk about you when we weren't working." said Allison.

Mona said,"So would you two do me a favor and you don't have to say yes to it.". "Spit our already. I am really hungry." said Chaos who was eyeing the food. "I guess you two have stomach which are a good representation of a black hole. So what is it? Bob and I would like for us to be friends. It is a little harder to accept Kara as one for me due to her almost killing Bob." said Allison. "So what are you going to say Mona?" said Chaos.

Mona said,"I don't want to be just friends. I don't want to be his girlfriend whatsoever. I wanted to be his little sister.". "I think he wouldn't mind that," said Chaos. He hugged her as Allison looked at her friend aka Krista who was sulking. "What is wrong?" said Allison. "It is nothing. I just can't believe what happened a couple of days ago." said Krista. "I know. I felt the same when I learned the same thing but I had something to help me." said Allison.

She made Scampers appeared from her chest as he said,"Aye Sir!". Krista looked a little happy as Mona said,'How did she?". "Don't ask. It is magic." said Chaos, "So?" said Krista. Allison made Z, Dawn, and Spike appear as Krista said,"Yay! Kitties!". She hugged the four as Spike said,"You do know that we are Chreax right?". "I don't think she cares." said Dawn. "Allison." said Z. "Scampers. Have you seen Bob?" said Allison.

Scampers said,"No clue Allison!". He tried to escape but it failed. "This is strange. Bob usually loves making an entrance to say the least." said Allison.  Ax partied with his old guildmates which is the guild masters of the other guilds and Althea who stood nearby drinking. "It is so nice living this long isn't it?" said Ax. "You can say that again Ax." said Clyde. Stella was eating as Princess Sophia walk up to her. She placed the food that she was eating into her mouth at the speed of sound.

Stella said,"Oh hi your highness.". "You can call me Sophia. You did during that crazy day. So your last name is Inferno? I know your father." said Sophia. "He is in the guild with the whole family. He is around here somewhere." said Stella. "During the seven years that you were gone, I was learning how to rule a kingdom. My father isn't the best at it. I really have brought you nothing but trouble." said Sophia.

Stella held her hands up as she said,"It isn't fine. I think no one will hold it against you. I am a wizard of Heroes. Trouble is my middle name because of that.". "So where is your special boy that you hug and then ran after." said Sophia. "You mean Bob? That is a good question. No one has been able to seen him." said Stella. Melody tapped Kurt's shoulder as he was eating. "Um Kurt. Can we talk?" said Melody.

Kurt swallowed the food as he said,"Okay shoot.". "I like you Kurt but you have been ignoring me. I thought it was you playing hard to get but you're just really dense." said Melody. Kurt was lost as the emotion wizard said,"I will make you fall in love with me.". "Huh?" said Kurt. "Ah. My little brother is still a dense idiot." said Danny. He stood next to Leon as Kurt said,"Let me guess. You two have been thinking of insults just for me.".

Leon said,"No. I have taken into account. Melody isn't the girl for me.". 'Took you long enough." said Adrian, Terry, and Sonic. "Have you seen Bob? Anna is looking for him. James may be the leader of our little guild but she really runs it." said Danny. "Ah. I haven't seen him." said Kurt. "He usually is the life of the party." said Melody. Ana, Rose, and Tia were looking at some jello which look an gem for some reason.

"It looks like a real emerald." said Rose. "Yeah. I wonder what it tastes like." said Tia. The three ate a piece as they said in unison,"Amazing.". "Can I try?" said Marie. She was eyeing it as Ana said,"Sure master.". The master ate something as Tia said,"I can't believe that she is actually over 80.". "Well, I am over 400 years old. The secret is eating right." said Rose. Tia nod as Ana said,"So have you seen my big brother?".

Marie shook her head as she said,"No clue. I haven't seen Bob all night.". "That is strange. He usually stands out in this short of thing." said Ana. Marie kept eating the jellos as Tia said,"Ana! I need help. Your master can't stop.". "I think she really likes sweets." said Rose. John stood there and he said,"So where is the man of the hour?". "I think he would be causing a problem for the king right about now." said Anne. 'That is my boy's partner for you." said Mark.

X had several girls around his arms as he said,"I think I get used to this."  "Hey! Keep your distance from X!" yelled Leonard. Viola hit him as Grim said,"She sure does that a lot.". "You get used to it after a while." said Krystal. Myra stood there in her demon form as the others ran off. "I guess she wants her turn now." said the girls. "Lucky bastard." whispered Python. He was hit by Jenny as Owen sighed. "Sometimes dad." thought Owen.

Jade stood there with Wayne as she said,"Stella says that she hasn't seen him all day. I'm starting to get worried.". "You don't need to worry so much." said Fred. Behind him, Jaime was stealing food from Eric as Victor was well stuffing his face. "Bob is pretty just sleeping somewhere." said June who was trying to stop Victor. "Yeah. We just party like nothing else." said Rich. "I guess you have a point there." said Adam and Jean. April helped June as she said,"We need to make him stop.".

Chad stood there with alcohol and he said,"Bob! Let's have a drink together!". "Lets do this Bobby!" said Larry. Johnny glared at him as he said,"Power isn't here.". "Say what?!  I was about to put a seal on him to close the gap." said Chad. "We really do have a weird master don't we Lucky?" said Larry who had the Chreax standing next to him with a crown. "Lucky thinks so too." said Lucky. "Yami." said Johnny.

Steve looked at him and he said,"Please call me Steve Johnny.". "K. So what about that future you being the main problem here?" said Johnny. "I am clueless about him. Bob is the only one who had any real contact with him. I won't turn into him." said Steve. "Lucky will stop him if he does." said Lucky. "I will settle for Johnny then! Let's drink! said Chad. "Settle? I really want to hit you." said Johnny who was cracking his knuckles.

Larry tried to stop him as he said,"He is quite the unruly one. Please be nice to him.".  "I guess seeing a smiling guild master is better than a pissed off one." said Romeo. "I have no record of this Chad but I like it." said Claude. Chad said,"To Heroes and Monsters's new friendship.". Lora stood there with a drunk Kara on her shoulder with Athena helping her. "Oh hey. I better go. You guys better save your dispute." said Johnny.

He walked off as Chad said,"Oh hey Lora. It is good to see you under different circumstance.". "Yeah and we are super sorry about what happened that night." said Larry. "I know. Steve aka the prince of shadows told me." said Lora. Steve blushed as Kara said,"What a sweetheart.". "How drunk is Kara?" said Steve who tried to get her off. "I think pretty wasted." said Athena. "My memory tells me that our fair Kara has an low alcohol tolerance." said Claude. Romeo said,"No really.".

He placed down the drunk girl nearby as Steve said,"So will you come back to Monsters? I think we would like to have our Lora back.". Lora was about to answer him as he was stopped by Mona who was plastered. "Lora's life here belong to me. She is now a member of Amazons. I won't say no about this." said Mona. All of Monsters excluding Sake who was drinking with Tanya and Kara who was out cold yelled,"What?!".

Lora said,"Why? I was going to....". "Hey! You are drunk as hell right now!" yelled Chad. "Shaddup Steve! She is ours now right girls?" said Mona. "Yes madam!" said the team excluding Krista who had the four Exceed out cold. "Please wait a second." said James. He stood there with Kirk, Danny, and Anna. "She should join us in Primeval Genesis." said Kirk. "I strangely don't mind her due to her sister being ...." said Anna.

Danny covered her mouth as he said,"Ignore her. We would love her to join us in our family.". "Even the independent guild." said Lora. Allison said,"We can't sit idly by this action.". "This is what a man is." said Norman. "You should join us Lora." said Stella. "Got to agree with her." said Kurt. "I don't want another girl in my way of my conquest of the Passion wizard." said Melody. "We are basically the same girl." said Sakura.

Cyrus said,"Nah. I like you man.". "You would say that." said Tanya who was really wasted. "She is ours because she makes Stevie here really happy if you know what I mean." said Sake. The two blush as Lucky said,"Lucky don't get it.". "You really don't want to get it Lucky." said Chad. "Even Heroes is in this." said Lora. "In that case, Bloody Darkness would like Lora as well." said Leon. "I have a gut feeling that this isn't going to end well." said Louis.

All of the guilds are argued about the whole Lora thing as Lora tried to stop it. "I guess we have to bring it on." said Ax. "Now is the perfect time to make Cinco Hydra a real guild again." said Gary who got ready to fight. "Go after Ax's hair." said Dana. "This really bring me back to my youth." said Clayton. "What should we do? The masters are getting involved." said Ana. "It is love." said Tia. The other heroes master did a peace sign behind her as Rose sighed.

The wizards fought as the castle shook from the crazy amount of action. Lora was crying as the older wood child walked over to her. "Don't cry Lora." said Myra. "But Myra, I am so happy. All of these people care about me." said Lora. "I think I know your answer to which guild you should join don't you?" said Myra. She nod as she looked at Steve who was fighting Jaime. Cameron said,"This time to bicker needs to stop!".

The fighting stopped as the knight said,"And here is our king. This party is for your bravery during the games and from saving the country from danger of confusion. The king has come here to greet you all. Keep that in mind.". "The king!" yelled Ella. Tricia made her daughter quiet as Cecil smiled at her daughter. Stella noticed the shadow of the king and she said,"He can't be serious can't he?! Oh wait. It is him.".

Bob stood there as he said,"I thank you all but this party is a disappointment! We need to crank this party up a notch! In the name of the Power Kingdom!".  He made the word Power appear in lighting as the crowd was shocked. "Hey give me back my crown!" yelled Otto. "I am now the king! Time for my first command! No change of rulers." said Bob. His team sighed at this as Chaos said,"That is my other half for you.".

Cameron was pissed off as he said,"Go get him Golden Knights. Show this brat no mercy.". The six stood there as Marcos said,"He is just too strong.". "We won the games after all. So lets have some fun." said Bob. "Give me back my crown!" yelled Otto. Bob stood on the banister as he said,"You have to get it first your highness. The new king demands it.". "Bob. You like to cause me trouble don't you?" said Ax. His hair was leaving him as the party went on.

Next time,
The end of the Games arc!

Events/Battles:
A few days later, the king invites all of the wizards including Primeval Genesis, Ira, and Noah to a great banquet. Shenanigans ensue.

No comments:

Post a Comment