Thursday, August 27, 2015

Soul Episode 1 Meeting Natsu and Rain


A/N:I know this is rare to see from me. A story which isn't Power Guild but I like doing it unlike one of my countless Pokemon or Yugioh Story. I have a lot of those under my belt. I shouldn't be happy about that but it is my past. You know that one saying. It we forget the past, we are doomed to repeat it. You may asking yourself what this has to do with this story. Absolute nothing. I just wanted to say why I did all of those stories. I had a problem and I think I stopped it.

Anyway this story is different from Power Guild and the rest of them because of an all new group of characters with a lot of nods to Power Guild and the such. I mean an author usually brings mention to their old work. It is just common these days and you expect it. Lets begin our tale with our new male hero Natsu Ryu Raiden. What? It is different because Bob's last name meaning light or darkness so I decide to have Natsu's last name meaning thunder god since Thunder is one of my favorite element.

It isn't because I like Raiden from Mortal Kombat. I am a fan of Liu Kang more. It is actually due to my great element. You already knew that thanks to Bob and his famous Thunder Crash along with his thunder and lighting based spells. I love Electric based anything because it is so cool. It is tied for my favorite three elements which are Fire, Lighting, or Ice. I also have where Class 1-C class is in a graph at the end of the episode.

I also have a little character bios for new characters who appeared in the episode. Also if the text is different in the graph, it was done in Google Docs which can help out in school. It will go outside of the borders of the post because it is my first graph that I have done on here so be gentle with me. Also the character bios were done in Google Docs and I am very lazy to rewrite them because Yugioh drained me on rewriting stuff.

A girl woke up. She had long gray hair and magenta eyes, she is 15 years old. and her name is Rain Scott. She got out of her bed as she opened up the window. She is the chairman of Star Valley High's cute and precious granddaughter meaning that she was loaded but she isn't snotty about it. She heard her door as the head maid Sonia stand in her doorway. Sonia had brown hair and brown eyes. She is actually in her mid 20s and she has been in the Scott family for her whole life.

Sonia said,"So are you ready for school lady Rain?". "You can call me Rain Sonia. I mean we've been close since I was little." said Rain. "I know but this is my job. You do remember what happened last time right?" said Sonia. "Yeah but that was ten years ago. I have gotten a lot stronger since then. I'm like a modern day superman (a god), " said Rain. She put on her uniform as it was a white collar shirt with a dark blue bow and a gray plaid skirt with light blue strips with a light tan sweater vest.

She and Sonia walked into the dining room to see Sonia's mom who was sleeping on the table with their cat Lulu messing with her owner. Sonia nudge Sonia's mom as she said,"Lady Casey. It is time for you to wake up.". Casey woke up as she said,"Morning. So are you ready for school? I mean you and I work at the same school.". "Yes. I heard that there is a new transfer student from grandfather. Is that true?" said Rain.

Casey said,"Yeah. From what I heard, he got the scholarship program.". "But I thought anyone could go to Star Valley High." said Rain. Sonia was serving the two Scott women breakfast as Lulu, the cat was eating her cat food. "Yes but this one came from a not so normal background. You will probably meet him. He is in your class after all." said Casey. "Grandpa wants me to make friends with him or something?" said Rain.

Casey said,"Yes.". "Lady Rain and Casey. Your car to the school is here." said a butler. The two saw the car aka a limo as Sonia appeared in front of the car with Lulu in her arms. Don't me ask how this maid got here so fast. "Bye Lulu. Be good okay?" said Rain. The cat purred a yes as the two women got into the car. It drove off the lot as Rain put in her headphones. She start to ignore her mom as she thought to herself,"I hope something interesting happens.".

Rain was dropped off within a walking distance from school because she didn't want to be seen with her mom. She was listening to her music and she saw her best friends Alexandria or Alex Travis and her male best friend Terry Rios.trying to get her attention. Terry has black hair and brown eyes while Alex has brown hair and blue eyes. These three have been friends since first grade since this trio was close.

Alex took out one of Rain's earbuds as Alex said,"Sometimes Rain.". "So when did you guys show up?" said Rain. "We have been here the entire time!" said Terry. Alex hit him as she said,"So did you hear about the transfer student?". "He is the newest student on the scholarship program and he is also in our class." said Rain. "Seriously? It isn't a cute girl?" said Terry. "You actually want another girl like the last one?" said Rain and Alex.

Terry said,"No. I was hoping for a really cute and brainy girl with glasses.". Terry rambled on about the girl as Alex whispered,"We should really get him out more.". "Yes. His love of anime is very sad but I think his like of the story Skills is sadder." said Rain. "So what is this guy like Rain? Is he like the last one?" said Terry. "I am pretty sure that she won't be a slut like the last one. She lost it after she was discovered to have bribed teachers for her grades. Right?" said Alex.

Rain said,"Yes and I was the one to report her back then. She isn't too bright with those things on her chest.". "I think our Rain was jealous of her massive chest." said Alex. "Yeah but the boys didn't care about that." said Terry. The three arrived on campus as Rain was swarmed by guys. Terry stood up as he said,"Man. They seem crazier than normal today.". "Well Terry. This is due to the rumors about the scholarship student." said a voice.

Alex saw the Student Council secretary Karen Queen standing there with her arms crossed. She is a second year and She is 16 years old and both Alex and Terry are both 15 just like Rain. Karen has black hair and brown eyes along with a pair of glasses." Are you actually serious? They are threaten by this guy.". "So what are the rumors exactly?" said Terry. "He is rumored to be a model, a famous TV star, and I think a prince." said Karen. "So are any of those actually true?" said Alex.

"Maybe. He didn't show up to meet me or the the president." said Karen. "So how is the president? Is she really mad?" said Terry. Karen sighed as she said,"She is pretty mad about it. Lets just say that this boy will have a rough first day.". "Yeah. I mean having the president mad at you along with most of the male student body. He is a dead man." said Alex. "Yeah. We should get to class so we are not late." said Terry.

Terry and Alex looked at Rain who was surrounded by males like always. "Man. I thought those guys would get the hint that she isn't interested with them." said Alex. "Yeah. Her having the nickname the heartbreaker of one thousand men is pretty true." said Terry. He saw a girl standing there with a smile on her face. She had mousy aka brown hair and green eyes. Her name is Dana Reid, she is a first year and she has been friends with Alex since middle school.

"Hey Dana. Did you make it through the mobs of boys on your way to class?" said Alex. Dana sighed as she said,"Somehow. I really hope that this new guy turns out to be normal and I hope he is nothing at all like the rumors. I really can't handle pushing through boys.". She sat in the desk next to Terry as Terry said,"So did you check out the show I told you to watch?". "You actually watched one of his shows Dana?" said Alex.

Dana said,"Actually. It was a horror one and you guys should see it with me.". "No thanks!" said the two in unison. Both Terry and Alex are scared of anything related to horror. "Oh yeah. I forgot that you guys were chickens." said Dana. The bell rang as the class went to their seats. Their homeroom teacher Ms. Ellen Sullivan was walking in. She is a new teacher this year and she is also the English teacher. She is also very young.

She has green hair, light green eyes, a purple top with blue jeans, and matching heels. "You all must have heard about the new transfer student by now. I was hoping to have Mr. Lance do it but he seems to be out again." said Ellen. Rain looked at the seat to the right of Alex as it was empty. Issac is one of the student council reps for the class along with being the president's little brother and one of two vice presidents which lets him do whatever he wants.

"So are the rumors true?" said Boy A. "I've no idea. He should be here soon but I don't know. Lets get though attendance and maybe he will show up." said Ellen. Rain looked at the seat next to her which was empty along with the one next to it and the one in front of it. "So the transfer student will most likely be sitting next to me." thought Rain. She was liked by teachers and boys. She doesn't like the boys constant attention because the girls hate her for it even though she hated it.

The door opened up as a boy walked in. The class was stunned to see him. He had dark blue hair and blue eyes. He is 6 feet tall making him quite taller than most of the students in the school include the teacher. He was wearing a dark blue blazer with an open dress shirt with a red t-shirt underneath, and black jeans. The scholarship student or students could wear whatever they wanted with the uniform because the dress code is important

Rain noticed the black and blue headphones around his neck, a crimson red watch on his left arm, a sword necklace resting on his chest, and black fingerless gloves. He had a sliver earring in his right ear and said earring was a ring. He also had his sleeves up on his blazer. "You must be the new and I hope less of a slut scholarship student. Do you want to introduce yourself to the class? It'll be a good idea." said Ellen. "Sure thing teach. I don't mind." said the boy.

He stood there as he said,"My name is Natsu Ryu Raiden but you can call me Natsu for sure. I like to sleep so I will most likely being sleeping during class. Can I go to my seat now?". "Um sure. You and the student council rep will get along for sure. Your seat is next to Ms. Scott. You know who that is right?" said Ellen. "To be honest with you teach, not at all." said Natsu. Ellen stepped back as she said,"How do you not know her Natsu?".

Natsu shrugged as he said,"I miss my meeting with the student council because I had work. I have to work. So where is she?". Ellen point to Rain as Natsu sat next to her. "Sup." said Natsu. He opened up his bag as he pulled a pillow. "Let me guess. You have a blanket in there too?" said Rain. "No way Rain. That sounds stupid. Well good night." said Natsu. He fell asleep as Rain thought,"This is him? I mean he is so lazy.".

The day went on as Rain noticed Natsu blended in with the class which he met today. She couldn't do at all in the first month of her first year. He pretty much slept through English today except when he was called on. He answer it perfectly as he went back to sleep. During Math, he was eating what he calls his first lunch as the teacher didn't mind him except if he answer the question which he did with ease.

Science had him working on chemicals while listening to some music. From what Rain could hear, it seems to be some sort of classical music. She liked rock and pop but Natsu seemed different. Home EC went different from Rain since she can't cook to save her life. Her mom is lost on why that is but Rain had her mind somewhere else today. At Lunch time, she sat with Dana, Terry, and Alex. Alex noticed that Rain had her mind somewhere in the clouds.

Dana said,"Is something wrong with Rain?". "Yeah. She is what you call in love." said Alex. "I'm not in love. Why would you even think that?" said Rain. "It is Natsu right?" said Terry. "Yeah. I'll admit that he is very interesting to say the least. When he brought out the pillow, I thought he would be still sleeping but I was wrong. So what do you see in him Rain?" said Alex. "Is it his height? He is tall and I heard that he is going to be 6 foot when he is older." said Dana.

Terry said,"Maybe she actually likes his intelligence. I mean the last SS wasn't the brightest girl. This one is though.". "So do you know where he went? I thought right now he would be eating his second or was it his third lunch." said Rain. "Your guess is good as mine. He went to go do something after the bell rang." said Alex. Rain was gone as Dana said,"She likes him.". "Yeah. We are so teasing her about it." said Terry. Alex nodded her head as the three continued eating.

Natsu was on the roof and he would normally be enjoying the scenery but his inhibitor ruined his fun before gym which he liked. He wore his watch on his left arm so he mainly used his left hand to write but his inhibitor was on his right arm which made it look a bracelet. "Man. This thing is so lame. I get why but god dam." said Natsu. He stared at the clouds as he thought,"I wonder if I can complete my  job here with ease.".

The door opened as he saw Rain standing there. "What are you doing here Rocko was it?" said Natsu who was sorta of tired. "My name is Rain. So what are you doing here?" said Rain. "I'm enjoying the joys of life which is just staring at the sky. Care to join me?" said Natsu. "Sure but don't get any ideas Natsu." said Rain. She sat near him as Natsu thought,"Why is she so far? Does she think I am a wild animal?".

Rain said,"So why did you decide to come here? I mean you got in on the scholarship program and it is really hard from what grandfather tells me.". "It was but I got in because the tuition being cheap if I did so I did. Plain and simple." said Natsu. Rain sighed as Natsu felt a shock. "It can't be them? They aren't usually here during the day." said Natsu. The girl was lost about what the transfer student was talking about as she felt someone grabbed her breasts.

She turned around to see some sort of gremlin like monster and it looked like it was actually made of darkness. She was about to scream as Natsu said,"Don't worry. I will protect you.". Rain noticed that Natsu had electricity coming off his body. She noticed that he was wearing his inhibitor on his right arm. Natsu had the sleeves of his blazer rolled up as he said,"Thunder Crash.". The monster let go of her as a giant bolt shocked it.

Rain was scared as Natsu walked up to her. "Are you okay?" said Natsu. She slapped his hand away as she said,"What is going on here?! Who are you?". "His name is Natsu and I don't think he would like you just judging him like that." said a voice. Rain noticed a fox spirit appearing on Natsu's left shoulder as Natsu said,"So Kari, you finished up with recon?". "Yeah. I couldn't find any sign of a power source stronger enough to be one of the sins." said Kari.

Natsu sighed as he said,"That is making this harder isn't it?". "Yeah. So who is this?" said Kari. "Oh yeah. Rain meet Kari. She is like my partner/spirit animal/guardian spirit. Kari meet Rain. She is the chairman's granddaughter." said Natsu. "Wow. She looks like nothing the pervert." said Kart. "Did you just call my grandpa a pervert?" said Rain. "But he is one right?" said Natsu. "Yes. So who the hell are you two?" said Rain.

Kari said,"Should we tell her?". "I don't see why not. I mean she saw me using one of my spells and I hate erasing minds." said Natsu. Rain was scared after hearing that last part as Natsu said,"I didn't lie to you and the others about my name. I am hundred percent about that but I came here to this school for a very different reason.". "Which is?" said Rain. "I work for a group called the Syndicate. I am here looking for the Seven Deadly Sins." said Natsu.

Next time,
What was that shadow monster?! Who is Natsu really?! What is the Syndicate and the Seven Deadly Sins. All of this and more next time on Soul.

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Rain Scott. 15 years old. First year Class C at Star Valley High. Gray. Magenta. 5 foot 6. A. Capricorn. December 24. Her friends, sports, shopping, sweets, Playing video games, and Drawing. Getting made fun of because of her cooking, most men, perverts in general, haunted houses, and heights.
Casey Scott. 38 years old. Cooking teacher at Star Valley High. Light Blond. Green. 5 foot 10. A. March 30. Aries. Cooking, Rain, and Natsu. Work and her father Owen aka the chairman’s behavior.
Lulu Scott. 5 years old in cat years/33 years old in human years. White. Brown. 1 foot  2. Sleeping around the house, Rain, Casey, Sonia, Owen, any member of the Scott family, and Rain’s friends. Punks and dogs. Persian Cat.
Terry Rios. 15 years old. First year Class C at Star Valley High. Black. Brown. 5 foot 5. B.  Sagittarius. December 10. Playing Video Games, Hanging out with his friends, watching anime and reading manga, and being loyal to his friends, mom, and step father. His step sister Amelia, bullies, spiders, horror, and turnips.
Alexandria/Alex Travis. 15 years old. First year Class C at Star Valley High. Brown. Blue. 5 foot 4. A. Aries. April 10. Playing Video Games, hanging out with her friends, boxing, and shopping. Horror, haunted houses, frogs, and seeing human brains.
Karen Queen. 16 years old. Second year Class B at Star Valley High. Black. Brown. 5 foot 11. AB. Gemini. Jun 1. Student Council, school work, amusement parks, cooking, maid cafes, and shopping. Studying and romance.  
Dana Reid. 15 years old. First year Class C at Star Valley High. Mousy aka Brown. Green. 5 foot 4. B. Libra. October 8. Playing Video Games, Hanging out with her friends, shopping, Terry, tennis, and horror. Studying.
Ms. Ellen Sullivan. 23 years old. First year Class C Homeroom/English teacher. Green. Light Green. 5 foot 11. O. Scorpio. November 1. Teaching, love, Skills, English, and her class. Working during the summer, being alone, Math, and people who make fun of her class.
Natsu Ryu Raiden/Sora Ryu Raiden. 15 years old. First year Class C at Star Valley High. Navy Blue/Turquoise. Blue and Gold when mad in either form. 6 foot normally and 5 foot 10 as Sora. O. Leo. July 26. Sleeping, working, Akmo Su, writing, cooking, swimming, cats, lions, moose, dragons, wolves, bears, his friends, girls, his family, food, outer space, training, learning, fighting, animals, TV, getting stronger to protect the people that he cares about, kids, and music. Gender Stereotypes, being called weak or getting special treatment, people who like little girls in a sexual way, annoying people, doing thing he doesn't want to do, contact, people in terms of weak will power, people who make him do things that he doesn't want to do and being betrayed by people that he cares about.
Kari Silva. 17 years old. A fox spirit. In fox spirit form, white and in human form, light blue. In fox spirit form, light blue and in human form, red. 1 foot in fox spirit and 5 foot 6 in human form. Scorpio. November 15. Natsu, sweets, shopping, playing video games, and tricking humans. Rain, chores, work, heights, and Natsu’s anger.

Star Valley High Uniform:
Male Uniform: Their Fall, Spring, and Winter uniform is a light blue, a dark blue, or black blazer with an open or closed dress shirt, a dark blue tie if you are wearing a closed shirt, and jeans of same kind like slacks or something along those lines. Their gym uniform is a white shirt with black sweatpants. Their summer uniform is getting rid of the blazer. They also can wear a tracksuit that can be all blue or red with sleeves or no sleeves and the letters SW on them in white on the back of the suit.
Female Uniform: Their Winter/Fall/Spring uniform is a white collar shirt with a dark blue bow and a gray plaid skirt with light blue stripes. During the summer, they take off the blazer and they can wear a light tan sweater vest. Their gym uniform is a white top and black shorts which is way better than wearing a white shirt and bloomers (I ain't a pervert). During the fall and the winter, they wear a black jacket with white stripes and blue jeans. They tend to wear fur lined jackets and jeans when it is snowing hard or they can wear a skirt (Why?). They also can wear a tracksuit that can be all blue or red with sleeves or no sleeves and the letters SW on them in white on the back of the suit. 

Terms in the series.
SS:Scholarship Student

Star Valley High's Year 1 Class C's classroom. Period order. Homeroom, English or History, Math, Science, Music, Study Period or Home EC, Lunch, Gym, Magic Studying, and Battle Training.


Back Door
Lockers for all the students in the class

Empty
Wayne Wolf
Empty
Natsu Raiden
Rain Scott
Al Hanson
Girl A
Boy A
Empty
Empty
Olive Dunn
Rex Anderson
Girl C
Dana Reid
Terry Rios
Matt Ray
Stacy Hale
Boy B
Boy C
Empty
Akane Blaze
Issac Lance
Alex Travis
Tara Cross
Mari Luna
Joe Marsh
Girl B
Empty
Cindy Malone 
Jake Walker

Front Door
Blackboard along with Ellen Sullivan’s desk

No comments:

Post a Comment