Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Soul Episode 9 Class War Prepping part 1 The Challenge of War


A/N:Ah Rivals. In most stories or in life, it is a person that you compete with for fun or for something you find important. We all have a rival. Mine is staying focused on a project that is original and I think Soul is doing that. I mean Power Guild is still going on strong but I am taking my time with it because of one thing. I am going too fast. I mean I want you guys to keep having content with my favorite series so far but I don't want to be waiting once a week for a episode which takes me a day or two.

Lets begin with a character which has been seen before but not really given any info on. Cole has a mixture of gray and dark purple hair. Think like Ushio Igarashi from Yamada Kun. Also since I am here, I should tell you all about a great romance comedy Jitsu wa Watashi which is pretty good in my opinion. You should check it out if you want to see a love story like Rosario Vampire but with a romantic conclusion. 

Akane Blaze woke up to the sound of her alarm clock. She is your normal girl except for the fact that she is childhood friends with the school's slacker Issac Lance. The two have been friends since they were little kids. They were together through Elementary School which was Summer Elementary but Issac transferred himself to a different middle school for reasons. She couldn't really remember most of middle school due to her being in a coma for most of her second year.

She was lucky that she was really smart that she could complete all of the work that she missed due to her being in a coma. She spent most of her third year either doing make up work, hanging out with her friends, playing video games, reading manga, watching TV, and practicing her cooking. She had her new friend Carly and Issac who transfer to Highland Middle School during the third year. She was happy to see him but she didn't show it,

She brushed her hair out of her eyes as she thought,"Today is going to be a really good day because we get to go swimming.". The school had an indoor pool and an outdoor pool. She walked downstairs to see no one there. Her parents were always at work and her older sister was doing something. She sighed as she made herself some breakfast. Her phone rang, it was Carly. The two had become good friends because they were both in the same class during their third year of middle school.

She put Carly on speakerphone as she said,"Hey Carly. What's up?". "So I bet someone is excited for the pool today." said Carly. "Yeah. I have been working really hard on my body for swimsuit season because I love summer." said Akane. "So have you talk with Issac lately?" said Carly. "Not really. I think he may have a crush on Natsu despite him having a cat girl for a fiance or something like that but I don't care." said Akane.

Carly said,"So are you sure about that?". "Yeah. Despite Issac being a lazy slacker, he can be very serious to a topic that he cares about. So what is Class 1-A doing during their gym class? I heard that some of the boys made your class lose something right?" said Akane. "Yeah. We are still mad at them for that. We are mostly likely going to play volleyball. So do you like anyone?" said Carly. "Why are you asking?" said Akane.

She was finishing up her lunch as Carly said,"You know about my crush on Issac so I should know your crush.". "I don't have one. I think I had a crush back in middle school but for the life of me, I just can't remember him at all." said Akane. "Oh. Is it a side effect from being in a coma for most of the second year of middle school?" said Carly. "Yeah. I've partial memory loss but it doesn't matter to me." said Akane. "Okay. I will see you at school then." said Carly. 

She hanged up as the red hair girl finished making her lunch. She closed the door to her house as she noticed that Issac already left for school. Ayane wanted to walk to school with him one of these day but since his older sister is well student council president, he went to school really earlier. Ayane was walking to school as she thought,"I wonder if things will be any different. I just have a normal walk to school.". She literally crashed into someone like a giant ape as she finished up her thought.

Earlier, Natsu was on his phone at breakfast. He was letting Kari making him breakfast because Nora took Elena, Jason, and Molly to the elementary school before heading to work. "Man. I am so tired right now Kari." said Natsu. "Up all night writing again?" said Kari. "Yeah. I really want to impress Celia." said Natsu. Kari placed some food in front of him as she said,"So why don't you tell Terry that you know the author of Skills and other such stories?".

Celia is the author of Skills which is weird because she can write boys really good. "I don't want him to keep begging me to meet her. So can you read this for me?" said Natsu. Kari held the phone as she start to read as the boy was eating. "This is really good Natsu. Why do all of your stories involved a romance of some kind?" said Kari. "Can a man not like a good romance? I learn that a romance can sell a good story." said Natsu. 

Kari said,"I see. Shouldn't you get going to school?". Natsu looked at the clock as he said,"I probably should but your cooking is so good.". "Really?! You really mean that?" said Kari. She was blushing as Natsu stood up. "I better get going. Lets go Kari." said Natsu. He saved his story on his phone as he ran out of the house with Kari as a fox on his shoulder. "Man. Why are we running to school today because this isn't you." said Kari.

Natsu said,"Today. We are going to be in the pool and I love to swim.". "Yeah. Didn't you work at a beach during the summer during middle school?" said Kari. "Yeah. I got so much cash for doing it because I use Sora to my advantage and it wasn't for Le Devil." said Natsu. "You actually became Sora on your free will?" said Kari. "Yeah. I did it for the money. I mean you don't understand what it is like to have a father who is traveling around and two little sisters who love toys." said Natsu.

Natsu them tripped over a girl as Kari jumped off him. Natsu saw that it was a girl from his school as Kari said,"Well Natsu, we have to relocated. I mean you killed a girl.". "I don't think she is dead Kari just out cold from my Natsu Impact." said Natsu. "Seriously? Natsu Impact?" said Kari. "Okay. I will call it Power Impact. Happy?" said Natsu. "Yes but that sounds like one of your attacks in one of the stories." said Kari.

Akane woke up to see the SS student argued with a fox. "Ugh. What happened?" said Akane. "Oh. I think you are just in a dream." said Natsu. "Why is Natsu in my dream? This is a weird dream." said Akane. Kari knocked her out again as Natsu said,"What is wrong with you Kari?!". "We can't have her knowing about me or do you want to another incident?" said Kari. "Yeah but lets erase you from her memory. I think that is the best idea." said Natsu.

He got onto his knees as he took off his gloves. His hand was glowing as Kari said,"So you learned how to control that power?". "Yeah. I knew that I had to use this power again so I learned how to use it better. Fun fact, it isn't part of my curse anymore. I told Rain and Issac that.' said Natsu. "I see. I think that you're maturing." said Kari. Natsu erased the memory of Kari as he saw something else. It was her in the middle school uniform as it was the same one as him.

He backed up as he put back on his gloves. "What is wrong Natsu?" said Kari. "It is nothing. You go to school. I will stay with her until she wakes up." said Natsu. "Okay." said Kari. She ran off as the boy looked at the dark red hair girl. "She was one of the minds that I erased back then. I didn't expect to see one of the girls again. I mean I had forgotten the faces of the minds that I erased. I can't believe my luck." thought Natsu.

Akane woke up to see Natsu looking at her. She was on his lap as she immediately stood up. "What is going on?" said Akane. "Some ape looking student crashed into you and he left you here. I saw you on the floor and I want to be a gentlemen." said Natsu. "What time is it?! We are going to be late for school." said Akane. He grabbed her hand as she said,"Let me go.". "I need to talk with you and we're already late." said Natsu.

The two were walking as Akane said,"So why did you stay behind?". "I couldn't leave you there alone. You were also out cold so." said Natsu. "You know that you just can't being doing that right? I mean you and Amy." said Akane. "Like I told the class, our relationship is complicated and we are not together." said Natsu. "I see. So have you told her that?" said Akane. "Countless times but she just doesn't listen to me." said Natsu.

Akane noticed that he kept checking his phone as she said,"So who are you texting Natsu? I mean it is kinda annoying.". "My friend. You ever hear about the series Skills?" said Natsu. "Yeah. Terry and our homeroom teacher are huge fans of it. I like it but I would read one of her other works more. Why do you ask?" said Akane. "I am a good friend with the author of the series." said Natsu. "Really? Are you serious Natsu? How?!" said Akane.

Natsu said,"I think we met at my job. She wasn't the big hit yet when we were talking but after our talk, she become one. I sometimes come by to see her. I think you would like her. She is really sweet except when she is being rushed for a project. Trust me. It isn't a pretty sight to see such a sweet girl go psycho on you on deadline week.". "So do you think I might be able to meet her? I mean she is a role model of mine." said Akane.

Natsu looked at her and he said,"Do you mind doing whatever she wants? She can make you do some pretty crazy stuff.". "Yes. I think I can handle her Natsu. I do work with the student council which it can get be." said Akane. "So what is like working with Issac?" said Natsu. "I think he is super lazy and unmotivated. It is sad to see that he is Aurora's little brother." said Akane. "So does Aurora still hate me?" said Natsu. "I think like Issac, you're interesting." said Akane.

The two kept walking as they were being watched by a boy. He is a first year. He had gray and dark purple hair, deep blue eyes, and a pair of glasses over them. He pulled out his phone from his pocket as he said,"We have a problem..". "What is it Cole? It must be important for you to call me." said the voice on the end. "Akane is with Natsu." said Cole. "Seriously? Those two together? I didn't see them as a couple." said the voice.

Cole broke the pole nearby him as he said,"Akane would never date.". "Are you her boy guard or is your unrequited love for her?" said the voice. The boy blushed as the voice said,"So what do you want me to do?". "Does Preston still hate Natsu?" said Cole. "Yeah. I think I can use my Control to make him attack Natsu." said the voice. "No. We can't let the boy and his friends who defeated the Crois know about us." said Cole.

The voice said,"Fine. I better get him under my spell.". The voice hanged up as Cole looked at Akane who was talking with Natsu. "Oh my princess. I will do my best to defend you from the man who did and will erase our memories if his secret comes out. I won't tell the school his secret because it will be fun to keep on messing with you. If you hurt my princess, I will make you pay like last time." said Cole. He was gone by a cold wind.

Natsu sat in his seat looking at Akane who was talking with her friends which were all from other classes. Issac stood there as he said,"Earth to Natsu!". He clapped in front of him as Natsu grabbed his collar. "How many times do I have to tell you not to do that to me?!" said Natsu. "You were off in outer space. I had to bring you back to me." said Issac. Natsu let him go as he said,"Where is Amy and Rain?". 

Issac said,"A girl thing. So you came in late with Akane. Man, I feel bad for you.". "Why? Aren't you two childhood friends?" said Natsu. "Yeah and she is a real b word." said Issac. Natsu noticed that he was getting a glare from her as he said,"So why hasn't she killed you yet?". "She loves my sister just like the school does. So are you ready for the pool today?" said Issac. "Yeah. I mean we only missed Math, Science, History, and Music." said Natsu.

Issac said,"Yeah. So on the clubhouse, I have been working on making the perfect hangout.". "So? I want to know the details." said Natsu. It was the first year study period meaning that they had a long time to do their homework or hang out in most cases. "So for our hangout, we need some couches, a big TV, a bookshelf, sound proof headphones for Rain, a desk, microwave, fridge which includes a freezer, and other stuff to find about the unknown." said Issac.

Rain and Amy walked in as Amy said,"We failed.". "Rain failed at something? Tell me more. I want to hear about this." said Natsu. Rain pulled out a book as she said,"I didn't fail. Amy did. I was there as emotional support.". "By the way, she is a bad emotional support." said Amy. Rain walked over to Terry and his group as Issac said,"Yeah. She didn't help your case at all. So did you show my sister my list?".

Amy said,"Yeah. The first thing I did was give it to her. She read it and she would allow it under one condition.". "Natsu has to sell his body to science?" said Issac. "No. We aren't selling me to science Issac." said Natsu. "Yeah and I don't think we should do that at all. We have to convince more people to join the club at least 10 members or defeat one of the student council member in something called a class war." said Amy.

Issac ignored the one of the requests as he said,"Why? I mean most club have like four members in their club.". Natsu looked at the list which Amy brought back as he said,"Why do we need a massage chair in the first place?". "So explain to me why we don't need one." said Issac. "He puts up a sound argument there." said Amy. "Okay then. What is a Class War?" said Natsu. Everyone in the room was silent as the two new student were lost.

Akane walked over as she said,"You didn't tell them about the Class War?". "It was on my agenda. I put it on there." said Issac. He muttered things as Akane said,"We complete as a class against either Class B, A, D, E, or F. So the president want you to do this for what?". "These items for our club due to the other opinion being stupid according to Issac." said Amy. Akane read the list as she said,"You know that this place is a school right?".

Issac said,"But I want it to be like my second home. I mean a beanbag chair sounds awesome.". The door opened as Ellen walked in. "Well kids, we were going to have gym in the pool today but we are having a class war again." said Ellen. "Are you serious?!" yelled the class excluding Natsu who had a cat toy and he was playing with Amy. "Yes. We were challenged by Class F and B so it will be a six way battle. The students who started this are here." said Ellen.

Preston, Elsa, and a girl walked in. The girl had black hair and blue eyes. She was very pretty and our hero was getting interested. Preston said,"Hello Class C. Are you'll ready to lose against the epic and amazing Class F again?". The class groaned as Elsa said,"We challenge you because we want to do something fun.". "And also to beat Rain this time." said the black hair girl. Natsu whispered to Rain who was not caring,"What happened?".

Rain said,"I was out sick during the last class war. That is Kara Sun, my self proclaimed rival. Natsu, I know that you will find out soon that we don't get along.". "Ah. Thanks for the info." said Natsu. "I think a week should be go right?" said Elsa. "So what does the losing class have to do?" said Ellen who was worried for her class. "They all have to crossdressing for the cultural festival. It sounds like fun no?" said Preston.

Issac thought,"Uh oh. Natsu's curse may get himself realized. I wonder if he knows that.". The boy in question stood up as Kara said,"So that is the boy who Aurora hates?". "Yes. He is also known as the SS student." said Elsa. Preston said,"You may have won the fight but you are going to look cute as a girl for sure.". The three were gone as Natsu said,"You guys. We are going to win this.". "You are so crazy Natsu!" said Girl B.

Ellen said,"She is right Natsu. Our class lost last time.". Natsu walked up to the front of the room as he said,"So?! That means nothing. This time, we are going to win for sure. I have faith in us as a class that we can do it.". "Yeah. I believe in the boy who defeat Preston." said Jake. "Yeah and we can get our hot tub for the hangout." said Issac. Akane hit him as Alex said,"You have a plan Natsu?". "Heck yeah. Lets get started." said Natsu.

Outside of the classroom, a girl sat there on the other side of the building. She was a second year and she was smiling. She was chewing some bubble gum as Cole appeared. The girl had short dark pink hair and brown eyes. "You like the outcome?" said the girl. "Yes but why did you have to involve my class Tiffany?! I mean this is the dumbest thing in the world. I still can't believe that you are in Class 2-A, the smartest class." said Cole.

Tiffany said,"Calm down Cole. I mean everything is going according to plan. I mean I can control anyone. Do you want to find out?". She was about to touch him as he said,"Yeah. No.". He froze the air front of him as Tiffany said,"You're just no fun. So do you think Class C has a chance?". "Who knows? I need to make sure that Natsu has changed." said Cole. "Whatever. This is going to be fun no matter what." said Tiffany.

Next time,
Class 1-C builds a battle plan as they go find a member of their class who has been ditching school a lot. Who are Cole and Tiffany? And how can they use their powers with their limiters on? Are they Sorcerers? They most likely are but I don't feel like saying anything in the story.  

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Cole Glacier. 15 years old. First year Class A at Star Valley High. Gray and Dark Purple. Deep Blue. 5 foot 9. Virgo. September 1. Ice, water, Akane, relaxing on the roof, fighting, studying, playing video games, and reading books. Boys who hurt Akane, deserts, a hot summer day, standing outside in the hot sun, and the beach.    
Kara Sun. 15 years old. First year Class B at Star Valley High. Black. Blue. 5 foot 5. A. Scorpio. October 31. Money, her friends, and beating Rain. Horror, haunted house, and losing to Rain.
Tiffany Love. 16 years old. Second year Class A at Star Valley High. Dark Pink. Brown. 5 foot 11. AB. Cancer. July 6. Candy, having fun, ditching class, messing with her juniors, and controlling people. Vegetables, tests, boring thing, getting in trouble, and getting caught.

No comments:

Post a Comment