Sunday, September 20, 2015

Soul Episode 29 The Enchanted Isles part 3 Test of Courage


A/N:We are almost done with Episode 13 will be on these islands. This story is a lot of fun to do and it is helping with Power Guild. Power Guild uploads are going slow because I am catching up with the source material. I fully admit that Power Guild isn't my idea but it is a fun story because I love the series. Soul is the same way but it is my ideas being shown to you all.

Now lets begin with Cole. Remember him. He is the only male sorcerers so far but that may change soon maybe. I forgot about mention Mia being a mermaid. I was going to do back in Episode 8 part 1 but I forgot about it. I am sometimes descriptive when it comes to clothes and sometimes I am not. So expect pants, t-shirts, and shorts for the guys and dresses, skirt, tops, and other stuff for girls. I don't know clothing. 

Cole was sitting underneath a tree sleeping. He was tired because his roommate snored loudly and the ice soul couldn't sleep. Carly stood there with Akane and Lisa. "So why is he asleep?" said Akane. "I think his roommate snores." said Lisa. "I feel bad. So do you know why he kept glaring at Natsu last night at dinner?" said Carly. "Who knows? I mean he could hate Natsu." said Lisa. "Really?" Who could hate Natsu?" said Carly and Akane.

Cole said,"You know that I can't sleep with you three talking right?". "Sorry!" said the three. "You three, the reason that I hate Natsu is personal and I am not going to tell you why so I would hope that you will forget about it." said Cole. He walked off as he was looking at Akane who was talking with Lisa and Carly. "He erased your memories Akane but why do you still like that idiot?! That piss me the hell off!" thought Cole.

His phone rang as he picked up. "So what do you want Tiffany? You know that I am on my summer trip just like you." said Cole. "You always so serious. I found something out while I was here." said Tiffany. "What!?" said Cole. "I know about the two sorcerers in your year Cole that you are hiding from your seniors." said Tiffany with a serious voice. "You can't be serious." said Cole. "Did you think that you could hid them from us? It is impossible." said Tiffany.

Cole was silent as Tiffany said,"Don't try this hard Cole. You are way too cute for this. Have some fun while you are on this trip. High school needs to be fun.". She hanged up on him and Cole said while sighing,"This blows.". He was walking through the hotel and he was walking past the room where they had kids who didn't do well on their tests. He saw one of the sorcerers studying and her name is Diane Tyler.

Cole stopped as he looked at her. She had the power to use telepathy with the people that she chooses and she can use this info to cheat. He knew that each sorcerer had a different way to use their special gift. He could use his gift when he wanted along with Tiffany and Diane but someone like Rain had to kiss someone. He walked off as he heard some boys talking about the other sorcerer that he knew about.

Her name is Jasmine Burke who is a Pop Star who is in his class. She is  busy with work so she isn't in class as much but she keeps up with her grades. He grabbed a soda which he used his gift to make cold as he thought,"I wonder if I can enjoy this trip with him.". He was looking at Natsu who was playing volleyball with his friends. "Natsu Raiden, I will make you pay for what you did to Akane bastard." thought Cole. He threw out the completely frozen drink as he walked off.

Later, Natsu was sitting with Rex and Dante. Class 1-A to 1-F and 1-M are here to do their Test of Courage. "So are you guys liking the guys and girls from Class 1-M?' said Natsu. "They are really cool despite seeing Dustin's eye falling into his soup during lunch." said Dante. "Yeah and Naomi is pretty revealing." said Rex. "Yeah. I didn't expect a werewolf to be so what the word." said Natsu. "A pervert." said the two. "Yeah." said Natsu.

Rain stood there with Lucy and Mae as she hit Natsu. "Are you guys listen to the teachers? We are about to see their partners for the Test of Courage." said Rain. "Sorry Rain but we got lost in the talk about Class 1-M. What do you ladies think about them?" said Dante. "Summer is nice and Mia feels like they are sisters." said Lucy. "Why?" said Mae. "It is nothing." said the two. The two even that the group excluding Natsu knew about Mia being a mermaid.

He figured it out and he confront them on it. He promised not to tell anyone about it. "So what do you think about them Rain? I mean you, Alex, Terry, Cora, Lisa, and Blair being afraid of anything with the horror genre." said Natsu. "They are fine Natsu. We can handle it." said Rain. "I am going to take a shot in the dark to say that Rain isn't best with those types of things." said Rex. "Yeah. She is bad with them." said Natsu.

Rain sighed as Mae said,"Should we get going?". "Sounds like a good idea to me." said Rex. He was walking with Mae as Lucy whispered to Rain,"Do you think that Mae likes Rex?". "We will have to wait and see." said Rain. Natsu looked at Rain as Dante whispered to him,"So do you like her?". "For right now, I don't know but I hope one day, I will have an answer for her." said Natsu. "Ah. You are better than Seth." said Dante. "I see." said Natsu.

Reva stood there with Ellen, Efren, Brittany, and Karen. Reva said,"We have decide your partner for the Test of Courage using Ms. Pierce's impressive system.". "If my sister is compliment someone of their work. It must be really good." thought Natsu. "So please find your partner quick and fast." said Efren. "This test is different because you will need to use your strength along with your partner." said Karen. "She is right." said Brittany.

Ellen said,"The ten pairs that make it to the castle get an instant rank up. I hope none of you think that getting paired up with a Rank B, A, or S student will get an easy victory. This is a test for you as well but you need to keep your partner in mind while doing this test.". "You should all be receiving your partner through your phones or look on the screen above us." said Reva. Natsu looked down at his phone as Terry said,"So who is your partner Natsu?".

Natsu saw Terry with Jake, Harry, and Seth. Natsu said,"I have someone named Jasmine Burke. Do you guys know her?". "You're so freaking lucky man! I mean you got the Jasmine Natsu!" yelled Harry. "Who is she?" said Natsu. "A famous Pop star. She is in Class A." said Jake. "And also one of Jake's favorite girls." said Seth. "Yeah. I mean her chest is pretty great compared to the girls but no one can compare to the great Mae Blake!" said Harry.

Blair hit him along with Akane. "And this is why you don't have a girlfriend." said Blair. "She is right Harry. You shouldn't judge women by their looks." said Akane. "So who is your partner Akane? I am curious." said Natsu. "It is Cole Glacier. I think you know his brother." said Akane. "Yeah but Cole, I feel like I remember him from somewhere." said Natsu. He was thinking hard about it as Terry said,"So what about you Blair?".

Blair said,"Ben. He seems to be a good partner from me.". "I see. I got Cindy." said Jake. "So are you going to confess to her or what?" said Akane, Blair, and Harry. Jake blushed crimson red as he said,"I may but don't rush me!". He was gone as Terry said,"Wow. He really likes her.". "Just like you with Dana." thought Natsu. "So who is your partner Terry?" said Seth. "I'm with Karla. I hope she is good with anything scary. Wish me luck." said Terry.

He was gone as Seth said,"Well. I better go find Mia. We're partners after all and we work really well together .". He walked off as Harry said,"So do you guys want to know my partner?". "I thinking you got paired with a boy right?" said Natsu. "Yes and I know him too. You guys got so lucky. I guess the gods hates me." said Harry. "Maybe because you are a pervert." said Blair. "I embrace it. I will see you all later." said Harry.

The boy was gone as Akane said,"Do you think that he will ever get a girlfriend?". "Who knows? The girl may like him for that reason." said Natsu. "You can't be serious Natsu." said Blair. "He is Blair. I think that you should get used to it." said Akane. 'I will. I better go find Ben." said Blair. She ran off as Akane said,"So do you think that you will be able to pass?". "Yeah but I hope Jasmine will be a good partner." said Natsu. "Godo luck." said Akane. The two separated.

Natsu went looking for his partner and he couldn't find her. "You thinking finding a famous pop star would be easy. I should probably look for her picture." said Natsu. He pulled out his phone to look up Jasmine Burke. He was then hugged by a girl as Natsu turned around to see a girl with light blue hair and pink eyes. "Hi Natsu! You know as me Jasmine Burke!" said Jasmine. "Sup. So are you ready to go?" said Natsu.

Jasmine said,"Yep. Are you ready to go Natsu? I heard that you are the strongest student in the class so this should be really hard for you.". "Nah. I think we got this if we work together as a team. I think we can do this." said Natsu. "I guess the rumors were true about you. Lets go already." said Jasmine who linked arms with him. The two walked into the path as Natsu looked behind him to see Jasmine's fan club behind him and they were mad at him.

Somewhere in the forest, a boy sat up in the trees. He looks to be 18. He had blonde hair and purple eyes. He was wearing clothes with a dragon on it. "Merlin. Why are you here just sit here? We should be working instead of this." said a voice. Merlin turned around to see a girl standing there with her arms crossed which was normal for her and she was wearing a kimono. She had snow white hair and ice blue eyes.

"What do you want Audrey? I mean Noah will be doing all of the dam work. I bet none of them have anyone worth of my time down there." said Merlin. "Noah is enthusiastic about his job which I will give you that. I think you will be able to find someone to fight. I know that you will. These humans are quite interesting.". "They sure are Audrey and Merlin." said a voice. The two saw Noah who is a skeleton wearing a gray suit which was covered in dirt.

"I see. So how many of them have you captured so far?" said Merlin. "I think at least 50. I mean they get scary easy but just my looks." said Noah. "You don't try that hard. I think just letting Avery do her job will get the job done." said Audrey. "Yeah but letting her do all of the work is so boring due to her being a real mean lady especially to demigods." said Noah. "You can't blame her for that. The gods really messed with her." said Merlin.

The three heard lighting as they saw Avery standing there with their teammates Mira, Grace, and the leader Ivan Phoenix. Avery had yellow hair and eyes. She is wearing a yellow tank top with purple jeans. She had wings which looked like lighting bolts coming out of her back. Mira was sitting on her scythe humming a tune to a show. She had clothes that you would see on a grim reaper except she had her hood down to show off her white hair and gray eyes.

Grace had the appearance of a bikini model with the same color hair and eyes of Jasmine except for the fact that Grace had a better voice than her. Ivan looked to be the oldest of the group and he was wearing something of a fashion magazine and it makes him look a model. He has dark sliver hair and ice/ultramarine blue eyes. "So what are you three doing exactly?" said Avery. "Relaxing. No humans have been interesting to me." said Merlin.

Mira said,"I think that as well. They have done nothing to really wow me either. I mean what is their deal because humans are supposed to be heroic.". "So what is she saying?" said Grace. "She is saying the same thing as Merlin but with her Mira charm. So did you find the guy that you are looking for Ivan?" said Noah. "Not yet. The pesky human is hiding in the forest and whatever that I send, it gets destroy by him." said Ivan.

Audrey said,"His name is Natsu right? Does he use fire?". "I don't think that has anything to do with it but I think that you should go fight him to find out." said Mira. "I will. He sounds interesting. You guys got this right?" said Merlin. "Sure." said Avery and Grace. "Remember. Take all of the humans to the castle. I think that my cousin's love for him will bring him directly to me. I would like to tell you all to follow though." said Ivan.

The six said,"Yes sir!". They were gone as Ivan stood there with a smile on his face. "I will defeat you Natsu because you made one of the devil royalty fall in love with a human. She is also my cousin who I love with all of my heart. I will do it for the Bael League!" said Ivan. He kept talked to himself as Merlin hid behind a tree. "This is really sad to watch. His love for his cousin is so sad beyond any force in the universe.." said Merlin. He ran off looking for Natsu hoping for a challenge.

Next time,
Natsu and the gang fights the Bael League. Natsu also meets Lucia again.

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Diane Tyler. 15 years old. First year Class B at Star Valley High. Green. Brown. 5 foot 6. AB. Capricorn, January 12. Anime, Manga, her friends, and drawing. Studying, tests, perverts, and heartbreak.
Jasmine Burke. 15 years old. Pop Star/First year Class A at Star Valley High. Light Blue. Pink. 5 foot 6. B. Taurus. May 14. Music, manga, her fans, and her friends. Business meetings, people who hated her stuff, and her enemies.
Merlin Fortner. 17 years old. Dragon Wizard. Blond. Purple. 6 foot 4. O. Virgo. September 5. Dragons, reptiles, battles, eating, magic, and friendship. Humans, cold, and his enemies.
Audrey Weber. 16 years old. Ice Woman. Snow White. Light Blue. 5 foot 9. B. Sagittarius. December 3. Ice, work, friends, and fighting. Fire, losing someone close to her, and not being very emotional.
Noah Wolfe. 18 years old. Skeleton. None. None. 6 foot 8. None. Gemini. June 15. Fun, magic, horror, friends, a new experience, and fighting. Sadness, science, and technology.
Avery Troy. 15 years old. Thunderbird. Blond. Yellow. 5 foot 10. A. Scorpio. November 11. Lightning, flying around, love, and friends. Water, rocks, and enemies.
Grace Lynch. Looks 16 years old but she is really 2,515 years old. Siren. Light Blue. Pink. 5 foot 10. AB, Pisces. March 14. Using men to her advantage, friends, shopping, and fashion. Annoying women, enemies, and her siren sisters.
Mira Case. 17 years old. Grim Reaper. White. Gray. 5 foot 11. B. Libra. October 6. Darkness, Sung, friends, and making people think that she is really strong. Unnecessary death, losing her head, terrible cooking, and terrible singing.
Ivan Phoenix. 19 years old. Devil. Dark Silver. Ice/Ultramarine Blue. 6 foot 6. A. Aquarius. February 17. His cousin Lucia, battle, friends, and his father. Annoying humans, annoying monsters, boys who hit on Lucia, and anything else that he finds annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment